• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Perfect Fit

A Perfect Fit

Missy slid her hands over her breasts and down her stomach as she looked at her reflection in the mirror. She smiled as she admired her voluptuous figure. She had a body made for sin and she knew just how to use it.

The anticipation of her rendezvous with Steve's huge cock was driving her mad with lust. Her pussy salivated at the thought of his immense thick cock. Missy could hardly wait for him to arrive. They had been planning this sexual encounter forever it seemed. They had gotten together on previous occasions, where they engaged in hours and hours of foreplay and oral delights, yet they never consummated their relationship.

Setting the mood, she placed candles all over the room, lit some sensual smelling incense and put on some erotic music. She slid in between her silk sheets feeling horny and restless. Her hand instinctively slid between her legs and she traced up and down her dewy slit with one finger. Missy's other hand began teasing her breasts, caressing them and rubbing her nipples, which were now fully aroused.

She pulled the covers down revealing her lusty body. Not being able to resist, she slowly slid two fingers into her creamy hole, then she brought her fingers to her mouth and sucked her own juices off them.

She was so enraptured in pleasuring her own pussy, she never heard Steve open the door. He watched her stroking her clit to the rhythm of her thrusting hips. He smiled as he saw her quicken her pace, franticly thrusting her fingers into her beautiful pink pussy and feverishly rubbing her hot little clit. His attention then shifted to her breasts. She had incredible tits, big and round with amazingly sensitive pink nipples which were as hard as his cock was.

Suddenly she saw him and she stopped touching herself. "How long have you been there?" she asked smiling seductively.

"Long enough for you to have given me this unbelievable hard cock," he answered as he strolled over to the bed and sat down next to her.

"Good, that's just how I love your cock, baby," she replied as she rubbed his bulging crotch, then she grabbed him, pulled him down to her and kissed him passionately.

He could taste her sweet pussy on her lips. He had missed the taste of her cum. As he kissed her, his hands slid up and down her chest, fondling the nipples he loved to suck on. As he moved his mouth to her neck, he also moved his hand to her moist nether lips.

"Lay back Miss," he instructed. "I need to taste that delicious pussy."

She reclined and he spread her thighs open with his big manly hands. Still fully dressed in the suit he had arrived in, he slid down between her legs. She was already soaked from playing with herself earlier. The site of her slick shaved pink pussy made his cock ache. He slid his tongue firmly up and down her slit, parting her puffy lips more and more with each pass. From her hot and hard clit straight down to her sopping wet hole he consumed her. She moaned and thrust her hips up and down gently as his lips sucked on her clit. He then slid a finger into her deeply. He felt her muscles clamp down as she came instantly when he penetrated her.

As she caught her breath, he stood up and began to undress. She watched as he finally released her prize from his boxer briefs. It was immense. His cock was a littler bigger than average length, but it had to be double the girth of any man she had ever known. She knew when he entered her pussy, he would be able to touch secret places inside her that no man could ever reach.

He got into the bed beside her and immediately she straddled him. Sitting on top of his cock, which rested snug between her wet pussy lips. He sat up enough to suck one of her nipples deep into his mouth. She moaned as she ground her pussy onto his rock hard cock. Her wet bald pussy rubbing on his shaft made him crazed, and in one swift motion he flipped her onto her back and positioned himself between her thighs. The head of his engorged cock pressing against her clit as he kissed her long and hard. Finally she could feel the head of his huge cock pressing into her tiny hole. She drew her breath in as he slowly sunk his cock into her liquid depths.

She gasped as he stretched her open more and more, finally sinking his cock fully into her hot wet pussy.

"I knew it would fit," he said as he slowly began to pump his huge cock in and out of her cunt. She smiled and grabbed hold of his tight ass, urging him to do harder and deeper.

"My god lover, you have an amazing cock, my pussy is on fire," she whispered breathlessly. "Fuck me hard baby. I want to feel all of that gorgeous cock inside my creamy pussy."

Hearing her say that, all he could do was oblige. He threw her legs over his shoulders and plunged into her harder and faster. She was practically screaming as he massaged her clit with his thumbs while he impaled her on his massive member.

She had her hands on her tits, massaging them, pinching her pink nipples, as he rocked back and forth, in and out of her dripping wet cunt. She threw her head back as she screamed, "I'm cumming baby...ohhhhhhhhhh... yeahhhhhh...FUCK ME... HARDER... AHHHHHHHHH..."

The second he felt her pussy spasm around his cock, he too came in a shutter. "FUCK, I love your pussy baby...uuuhhhhhh...mmmmmmmmm." His thrusting subsided and he collapsed on her heaving, sweaty breasts.

She looked at him and smiled devilishly. "I always knew it would be a perfect fit."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • A Perfect Fit

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds