• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 01

Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 01

12

Sabrina could not decide if she was happy or disappointed about her three dates with Jerry. So far, he was respectful and reserved; not exactly what Heather had told her he would be. For two years, Heather had been the woman Jerry called for dates and companionship. Heather had to return to Minnesota to be with her family. At least for now, she was giving up stripping and being an occasional escort. Sabrina wondered why Jerry treated her differently than he treated Heather. She went over and over her conversations with Heather.

"Sabrina, I know how you and your son are struggling financially. I see you anguish over the collection calls on the debts your ex left you. Have you ever considered dating a generous older man?"

"You mean hooking? I could never do that."

"I'm not talking about hooking. I'm talking about being a companion to one nice guy who can afford your time and doesn't like to go places alone. We are both strippers, we know the score. You aren't a virgin, you aren't married and you have a kid to support."

"I don't think I could do that."

"Well think about it. It's OK to date guys with money, you know? You met Jerry at dinner a few months ago. He often needs a date for business functions; he is a good gentle man and a great lover. He will excite you, take you many places and push your sexual limits if you let him. When I leave, he will be looking for another girl."

Over the next weeks things got worse, so Sabrina called Heather, "Please tell Jerry that I would like to go to a business function or two with him. I don't think I can do the other."

For their three dates, Jerry was proud to show Sabrina off as his new beautiful tall longhaired brunette eye candy. He always met with her for an hour before each event and briefed her, even telling her a cute story or two to share during the night. She was already better with his contacts than Heather ever was. He voiced his approval, bought her outfits for the special evenings and gave her several hundred dollars after every date. He kissed her twice, even ventured a French kiss, once. He did not press. Sabrina did not feel cheap. She liked Jerry. He was strong, confident and successful. Sure he was thirty years older than her inexperienced twenty-four but even that was comfortable. She decided to talk more openly the next time they went out.

After a successful working dinner at a nightclub with his agent, his publisher and their wives, Sabrina suggested they stop for a late coffee about midnight on the way home.

"Jerry, Heather told me about your times together. You are different with me."

"I am not like the young, testosterone driven studs you have been with. I want you to enjoy your time with me. I have not felt you wanted to be any more than my date for special functions. When I have kissed you, you have held back. Your lips have been hard, your tongue stingy and your body stiff under my touch. I appreciate your beauty and the way you handle yourself. It helps my business. I will not force myself on you. I do find you very attractive and desirable. Your body has excited me several times - especially when I dance with you. I know you have noticed."

"You do get lumpy."

"See you did notice."

"Yes, but I don't want you to think of me as a prostitute."

His answer was stern, "You will never be a prostitute in my eyes or anyone else's. I will be traveling to Europe soon. It is so much more fun to travel with someone than to travel alone. Heather and I went out many times. We were not lovers until we went on a cruise to Hawaii together."

"I would feel funny doing that."

"That's ok. Before my wife died, we went on many trips. The trips weren't any different with Heather than with her. Both were friends that I enjoyed spending time with and occasionally had mutually satisfying sex with."

She was quiet.

"Sabrina, don't fret. I will offer. I will hope for a "Yes" but I will not be offended by a "No." I realize you have a young son. For most of the trips, you would have to arrange care for him. I know how difficult that is."

"So, you're not disappointed?"

"I'm OK. But I really want a good passionate kiss from you. We have had enough table dances with me to know how oral I am. I have enjoyed kissing and tasting your body more than once in the cubical at the bar."

The stripper named, "Desire," blushed. She would show her body and tease by putting her pussy's juice on her fingers and letting a customer taste them, but she was shy when such things were put into words outside the bar - strange, hard to understand, but real and beautiful.

When Jerry walked her to her door that evening, the light was on. Sabrina's mother was home and Sabrina worried that she might be watching.

He brought his hands up tenderly to caress her ears and neck. His hands were strong when they cupped her face and tilted her head in line with his. "Close your eyes my beautiful, Desire. Let me kiss your sweet, soft lips, Goodnight."

For the first time, it wasn't work; she wanted to give him what he wanted. It was just her lips that she surrendered but the gift was sincere. She had never relaxed, felt equal and freely given herself to a man. His warm lips touched hers. She felt him inhale, taking her breath and drawing it into his lungs. He felt no resistance from her. His tongue pushed tentatively and she sucked at it. There was not the rough demanding clumsy passion that she was used to. His smell and his taste filled her senses and she wanted more. He licked just inside her lips. She offered her tongue. He licked at it and sucked softly. She was not performing now. She enjoyed his tongue and was enjoying how he appreciated hers. Her body fought to resist but her clit started to push from under its hood, warmth spread between her legs and flushed across her breasts. Their kiss lasted and their bodies squirmed to touch more of the other. Jerry finally lifted his lips from hers and kissed each of Sabrina's closed eyes. She barely heard his words, "That was beautiful. Your lovely body plays mine easily."

It felt so right, so natural, without thought she let her hand trail down his body, over the front of his gray slacks. Her fingers closed around his almost hard shaft. He was very still and whispered so his breath caressed her ear, "Did your body feel our kiss?"

"Yes."

He rolled her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger. "Oh, how I would love to taste you, please you and watch your face when you cum."

Her body wanted more of his touch, but she was too young to know how to lead an older man. He throbbed in her hand and then pulled away. "You have given me a wonderful evening. I think you know I am infatuated with you. I'll call you early Sunday. Maybe we can go for a picnic or something and talk, if you can get away. Bring Aaron, if you want. Goodnight, pretty one."

So quickly, he was gone.

Inside, her mother was asleep. Her hand could still feel how the blood pulsed through his cock. Sabrina leaned against the door and reached under her skirt. She was soaked. She reached around the leg of her panties and slipped two well-manicured fingers inside rubbing across her clit as they slowly sank to the hilt. At first her thrusts were barely noticeable; her eyes closed again. Her thumb molested her large nub and she quickly gained speed. Her fingers were squishing in and slipping out, only to go in again. Her thighs tightened, her toes curled, her cunt sucked like it had not done before. She came. Her knees began to weaken but her fingers kept up their assault. She never came more than once. But this time her body needed more. Her fingers were flying when she heard her own groan of pleasure and release. She slid down the door, struggling for breath. In a few minutes, sanity returned. Sabrina realized she was spread, exposed, with two fingers still buried in her cunt. She was sitting on her soaking wet skirt and she could smell her hot clean juices.

The cool shower felt good on her flushed skin. Jerry had excited her and frightened her. He was not predictable. He could not be controlled like the men she danced for at the bar or the young ones she had dated. Heather was right; he would challenge her, find her limits and push her beyond them. Even as a wave of fear swept over her, her clit tingled and her cunt contracted searching for something.

--------------------------

True to his word Jerry called at nine a.m. Sunday. "Hi, my lovely, did I wake you?"

"Yes, I had to work last night and didn't get home until three."

"It's raining today. We can go to a pseudo business function. Are you up to a walk around the Art Museum this afternoon?"

That sounded boring but she decided to suffer through. "Mom can keep Aaron. What time will you pick me up?"

"How about two? Just wear something comfortable; there are lots of stairs. There will be a wine tasting, then free time and then the usual tasteless light buffet."

Sabrina knew that Jerry had collected art for years. She had heard that he even had quite a collection of erotic pin-up art - signed works from Sorayama, Olivia, Sugar, Koufay and a dozen others.

They only toured the special exhibit that would open to the public in two days. Sabrina was fascinated at the beauty and wealth of the currently touring small fraction of the Tutankhamen treasures. Jerry's running commentary brought life to the articles; she could imagine the lives of the artists, builders, royals and common people of ancient Egypt. He made the people real, passionate and sexual - like she felt with him. When it came time to decide where to have desert on the way home, she surprised herself by saying, "I would like to see all of your art some day."

"How about I make coffee and desert at my place and I'll give you the nickel tour?"

With some apprehension she answered, "OK, but I have to be home early."

"Or your carriage will turn into a pumpkin and I will have to search the kingdom for you using your tiny glass slipper."

"I wear a ten, Jerry."

"All right, I'll find you by matching feet to the combat boot you leave behind."

She slugged him in the arm. He loved it. Finally, she was relaxing and playing.

Sabrina knew Jerry was successful. He drove a new Jaguar sedan and never seemed to run out of money at the club or when they went out. But she was not ready for the three-story Victorian on a gated, landscaped three acres. She was not ready that he lived there alone most of the time. The housekeeper came three days a week and the gardeners only once. There were five bedrooms - each with its own bath. There was a living room, an office suite, a library/music room, a dining room, a den and a kitchen that belonged in a restaurant. He responded to her surprise. "Once there were many people here – my sons, my wife, friends and strangers. Now, there is only me."

He had not shown her his downstairs bedroom but told her to continue to look around while he cooked and made coffee. She really did not like coffee, but she would drink it today. Most of the art she saw was strange to her but all of it was beautiful, a lot of oriental influence, everything signed, bright and colorful. The furnishings and paneling were expensive. She opened the door to his bedroom and fumbled for the switch. The air rushed from her lungs when light flooded the room. Here was his erotic art. Lots of fetish art of dominance, submission, bondage, satisfied women with filled runny cunts, a smiling woman squirting into the air, mermaids, flowers that looked like the lips of her pussy, glistening pearls in petals that needed to be licked like her clit.

Jerry's arms slipped around her waist and he nuzzled his lips into her neck. "You have discovered one of my naughty pursuits. Are you shocked?" He kissed and licked at her earlobe while he waited for her reply.

"They are beautiful. Some are shocking and disturbing."

"How about exciting?"

"Yes, but don't tell anyone I said that."

"I thought you might be a little naughty - maybe a little kinky, if given the chance?"

"I don't know."

"Come on, time for desert." She had turned and almost taken her first step when he added, "Unless you want to undress and let me eat my desert off your lovely nude body?"

Again a shock went directly between her legs. She wanted to be his plate but instead, she said, "Let's eat in the kitchen."

"Oh darn." Jerry led the way and she followed.

He talked but she did not hear him. Her mind could not quit thinking of what she had seen and what he had said. Half-way through a cream-filled crape, she interrupted him, blurting out, "Would you actually eat off me?"

He was very convincing. His voice was soft, slow, quite and raspy, "In a second. Anytime, anywhere and for hours. I would mix desert with your juices and share them with you." He walked behind her, stroked her shoulders and continued in a whisper. "I would lick you until you could take no more. You would be sticky. You would fight because you would be tender. I would tie you and tease you until you begged me to let you cum. Still I would tease you until you gushed feeding me juices from inside your womb. Then I would treat you to more pleasure than you have ever known. I would be in heaven watching your body fly."

Sabrina was having trouble breathing. Her eyes had closed so only his words filled her senses. Jerry slowly pulled her sweater over her head and opened the buttons on her blouse. Something cold was smeared from her neck to the top of her right breast. His lips and tongue began to lick, nibble and feast off her skin. The cream smelled sweet, melted into tiny streams and ran into her bra. His tongue was warm, active and exciting pushing through the white dollops. Somehow, her bra disappeared and cold whipped cream decorated each nipple, causing them to stand uncomfortably rigid. She heard his coffee cup clink back into the saucer. She flinched when his hot coffee filled mouth melted the cream and sucked, almost burning her cold nipples. Sabrina never wanted this to end. Jerry worshiped her breast for long sweet, cold, hot, exciting and sometimes pleasantly, uncomfortable minutes.

"Stand up."

She had no thought of resisting but her heart pounded noisily in her ears.

He unbuckled her pants and pulled them and her panties down in one motion. He sat her down again and took her left shoe off and pushed the pants and panties off that leg, leaving everything bunched around her right ankle. Sabrina brought her hands up for protection but he caught them and tied them behind her to the heavy wooden chair with table napkins. She knew she could kick and pull her hands free but she wanted to believe his words, "You are helpless now. You cannot stop me. So just surrender to my touch. Let yourself enjoy what your body can do and what you cannot prevent. I won't hurt you except to set up your pleasure."

She flinched at the word "except" but remained Jerry's submissive.

For the next thirty minutes, Sabrina was submitted to the most exquisite torture she had ever endured. Jerry used a fork from the table to rake lightly across her skin. His lips and fingers followed the slightly painful path of the four cold steel prongs. Sometimes his lips were hot from coffee. Sometimes cold from a sip of ice water. Some touches were soft, gentle and warm. Other times his fingers were sticky with whipped cream and they would pinch and roll her nipples and skin squishing the cream out for his trailing lips to suck and lick.

He teased every inch of her from the waist up. He licked and sucked her pierced belly button, her neck, the inside of her elbows, under her arms and down her sides. Not once did he tickle her. For a few minutes he only touched her warmly and softly. She had relaxed and was floating when he pressed an ice cube directly between the lips of her pussy bringing it to rest for a few hurtful moments on her large clit. He pulled her hips forward and licked, briefly warming her iced pussy. He held her pearl between his lips, touched it with the tip of his tongue and then moved away. Sabrina moaned in complaint.

Jerry pushed her chair farther out and scooted away from her on his knees. He lifted her naked foot and kissed every inch of it. His tongue snaked out and licked her toes as his hands softly, too softly, rubbed almost to her cunt and found another route back to her ankle. Her legs showed goose pimples but her toes sent little surges of pleasure to her lonely pussy. Each toe was lovingly sucked. His mouth was warm, soft and wet. Each toe felt the shock of coolness as he left it to suck the next one.

He removed her right shoe and her clothes crumpled to the floor. Sabrina now felt strangely exposed. She knew that was silly. Most nights she was nude in front of dozens of men. But Jerry's touches were now on her totally nude, tied body. She grabbed at the back of the chair and squeezed, letting her mind imagine she was struggling against her ropes, feeling helpless to stop what he was going to do to her.

He worshiped her newly bare foot as he had the other and too slowly kissed his way up. He grasped her hips and easily slid her to the edge of the chair. Her legs opened wider automatically. Fleetingly she thought, "I did not mean to do that."

Jerry's lips sucked and tugged lightly at the lips of her pussy. Her lips were larger now that she had given birth. He liked them that way. They were wet, red and swollen. He tortured himself because he wanted to fill his mouth with her taste, but her lips only provided a little of her body's magnificent nectar.

Sabrina hoped he would not be disappointed. He opened her with his thumbs and spoke directly between her legs, "You are the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen. Your clit is large, proud, free of its hood and asking to be licked." Her body shuttered as he licked, sucked and kissed. He was so quiet and content at his task. She was getting closer and closer when he spoke again, "Nothing in my life has ever tasted as good as you."

When he lowered his lips and tongue to her clit again, Jerry pushed two fingers in, pressing knowingly a magic spot that she did not know she had. Her body tightened, his fingers pushed and slid in little circles, inside her, under her clit. Her need was building and she sensed that his need was to do exactly what he was doing. She was on the edge. He stopped. Her cunt, her stomach, her mind hurt. He licked and began to suckle again at her nipple sized nub. She got close again and felt his teeth lightly close over the sensitive pearl. Her mind panicked, "Would her bite her? Would he hurt her? Would he maim her?" Her heart pounded and she retreated from the edge again. His teeth disappeared and his lips nursed softly. Jerry's fingers were relentless and ripples were flowing through her womb like never before. She felt she had to pee.

The reserve and the caution that she always felt disappeared like a morning fog. Her mind was gone. Only her body, nerves and pleasure existed. She had liked his words about flying and soaring but thought they were only a visual part of his game. Her body seemed to open and in her pleasure she freely jumped from the cliff into some unknown, boundless, welcoming climax. She flew. She did not settle toward the ground. Her body tightened again and she went higher. Warmth bathed her thighs. Again, an upward current launched her higher into the clouds and she heard pleading animal sounds come from deep inside her body.

In time, Sabrina could not take any more. She struggled to get her body away and clamped her thighs tight around his head, keeping his mouth and tongue just out of reach of her now too sensitive pussy. Contractions, continued to ripple through her body until finally she collapsed forward onto him as much as her bound hands would allow.

She was nearly asleep when he pushed her upright. She looked into his eyes. They were watery and happy. His face and shirt were soaked. He untied her, dried her with the napkins, led her to the couch and covered her with a big comforter. Jerry removed his wet shirt and joined her under the covers. He held her quietly, pulling her back against his hairy chest as she recovered and dozed for most of an hour.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Jerry's New, Young, Eye-Candy Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds