• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Women Who Love Hairy Men

Big Women Who Love Hairy Men

When a woman truly loves a man, there's nothing she wouldn't do for him. I used to think this was a fairy tale. Something people tell themselves to feel better about the state of relationships today. Then I met a big and tall, manly Black guy who swept me off my feet. Jacob Saint-Simon, a Brockton-area Haitian-American State Police Officer, changed my world. We met when he and a group of State Policemen came to speak to the Criminal Justice students of Bridgewater State College, his alma mater. Part of a panel discussion on law enforcement and community policing. I fell in love with him that day. He looked so hot. I slipped him my number, we started seeing each other, and a year later we got married.

Right now, my husband Jacob Saint-Simon is on all fours, getting fucked in the ass by a big and tall, hairy Black fireman named Henry Williams whom we invited to join us in our Brockton Mansion for some fun. I like watching two big, sexy and hairy Black men having sex. It really turns me on. I've always been attracted to manly men who are more rugged and rougher around the edges than other guys. My beloved Jacob is six-foot-three and weighs two hundred and eighty pounds. He's really dark-skinned, and has the hairiest chest I've seen on a man in ages. I absolutely love hairy men. Guys who wax their chests are wimps. Real men don't shave below the neck! Jacob is all man, all the time. And he's got a nine-inch, uncircumcised Black cock which makes both men and women sing the blues. You see, my husband is bisexual. And I am okay with that.

My name is Mariel Winston Saint-Simon. A six-foot-one, voluptuous and big-bottomed, dark-skinned young Black woman of African-American and Puerto Rican descent. For years I was the only female wrestler on the men's wrestling team at Bridgewater State College. I wrestled in the 240-pound weight class. I graduated with a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration and worked for Bank of America in Boston for two years before getting laid off, thanks to the Recession. Nowadays, I'm a housewife and online broker who's new to the swinger lifestyle. But I am happy to say that I am a quick study. I watch with interest as Henry grips my husband's hips and slams his cock deep inside of him. It takes a really big dick to make my Jacob take notice. Jacob screams as Henry pounds his dick up his butt. All this man to man action is making my pussy really wet. I slip one finger into myself, then two, stimulating myself while the men do their thing. What can I say? I think bisexual men, especially bisexual Black men, absolutely rock!

Henry looks really good while fucking my husband. We met him online a few weeks ago. He's a real estate agent living in nearby Randolph. His profile said he was bisexual, and currently single. He had recently gotten out of a relationship with Leila, a Hispanic woman he dated for three years. Having discovered his bisexuality and admitted it to himself, Henry was very much interested in exploring it. That's why he was quite eager to hook up with us. Now, even though Massachusetts is the gayest state in America, we had to be careful. Lots of people pretend to be gay or bisexual to entice and then do harm to gays, lesbians and bisexuals. Homophobia is alive and well in this country. So Jacob and I agreed to meet Henry at the Westgate Mall for dinner. We met, we chatted, we had dinner, and three hours later, we were all naked and in bed together.

Once in bed, the two studs were quite eager to get with each other. Jacob hadn't been with a man since our wedding night. He loves me and he's faithful to me but I know he needs something I can't give him sometimes. I've got the best pussy in the world but a bisexual man has other needs. I was okay with sitting back and watching as Jacob and Henry did their thing. First, they stripped naked. How the sight of these two big and tall naked Black men turned me on. Their rippling muscles, hairy chests, big arms, big legs and fine, round buttocks. I loved the whole enchilada, folks. Jacob pulled Henry into his arms and kissed him passionately. Then they began to make love. Henry laid Jacob on the bed and kissed every inch of my husband's fine, sexy body. Then Henry took Jacob's cock into his mouth. Before my amazed eyes, Henry swallowed Jacob's nine-inch rod without missing a beat. I was impressed!

Jacob leaned back and relaxed as Henry went down on him. Henry sucked Jacob's big dick and licked his balls like they were sugar cubes. Clearly, he loved what he was doing. I liked his technique. When I suck my husband's cock, it's usually when we're in the sixty-nine position. He's licking my pussy while I suck his dick and finger his ass. I believe in the sexual quid pro quo, folks. I really don't mind giving, but I usually insist on receiving afterwards. Apparently, Henry was a real giver and Jacob seemed to like that. I felt a twinge of jealousy but pushed it out of mind. Henry was a casual lay for my Jacob while I was Jacob's beloved wife. I didn't have anything to worry about.

After Henry got done sucking Jacob's cock, Jacob returned the favor. That last part really surprised me. Jacob really isn't into licking pussy. Yet he was sucking Henry's long and thick, uncut Black dick like oral sex was going out of style. Well, I didn't know that about him. He sucked Henry's dick voraciously, and when Henry came, Jacob drank his cum like it was the sweetest thing. Afterwards, Henry got some lube, then put Jacob on all fours. He eased his lubricated dick into Jacob's ass and, grabbing his hips, he began fucking him. I've known about Jacob's bisexuality ever since we started dating but I didn't think he would let some guy fuck him. He looked so manly and tough. I always assumed that, when he was with a guy, he'd be the fucker and not the one who got fucked. Well, this was turning out to be a day of revelations because there was a lot I didn't know about Jacob, sexually and emotionally.

Watching Jacob screaming as Henry fucked him in the ass, I was stunned. Wow. I never thought Jacob would be into that. I remember one time he fucked me in the ladies room of a restaurant we dined in. I loved my man's fierce, dominant ways but sometimes he could really dazzle me. He just took me to the ladies room, sat me on the toilet and told me to drop my panties. I did. He shoved two fingers into my pussy, then sniffed them. He smiled and winked at me. Apparently, he liked what he smelled. He then put his dick in my mouth. In thrall to his masculine ways, I obediently sucked his cock. I fondled his balls, and did my best to pleasure him. When he came, I drank his seed. Afterwards, he bent me over the toilet and shoved his dick into my pussy. I loved it when he fucked me roughly like this. He pounded his dick into me, fucking me hard. I loved it so much that I asked him to do me in the ass. He hesitated, but only for one second. I took some hand lotion from my purse and handed it to him. He lubricated my ass and his dick, then rubbed his cock against my backdoor. Slowly, he pushed his cock into my asshole.

It was my first time having anal sex with Jacob. I tried it once or twice with some guy back in the dorms. Jacob seemed to really know what he was doing. He took his sweet time as he worked his cock into my butt hole. Gripping my hips, he pushed his dick deeper and deeper inside of me. I couldn't believe I had actually asked Jacob to fuck me in the ass. Granted, it was one of my top ten fantasies but we were doing it in the ladies room? Wow. I didn't see that one coming. Jacob really laid it on me, folks. His big dick stretched my asshole from a tight end to a wide receiver. I screamed. I raged. I moaned. I howled. And in the end, I begged for mercy. But I didn't want it to end. Taking it in the ass felt great! After that memorable experience, I basically became an anal sex addict. To the point that it annoyed Jacob. I'd wake him up in the middle of the night, rubbing my big butt against his groin and begging for some raunchy butt fucking.

Which brings me back to the scene unfolding before me. I knew anal sex felt great and Jacob fucked my ass all the time but I wasn't sure I liked watching Henry sodomize him. My Jacob was my manly guy, my sexy Black man, my hubby. His sweet ass was getting pounded by another big man, almost prison-style, and I wasn't sure I liked it. I don't know why. Maybe it's the woman in me feeling jealous that someone else is doing her man. Or maybe it's watching my usually dominant husband submit to another male. Whatever. I just watched, fascinated, yet wanting it to end. And it ended spectacularly, with Henry and Jacob screaming as they both came almost at the same time. I had never seen anything like this before. The powerful sexual energy between these two big Black men. I liked it, in spite of my misgivings. Suddenly, I knew what Jacob saw in Henry and men like him. They could give him something I couldn't. Pure and simple. It didn't mean Jacob loved me any less.

After Jacob and Henry got their freak on, they hit the showers. Afterwards, we chatted a little before Henry amicably left us, taking off in his Jaguar. Jacob and I had a little talk after Henry left. He was in high spirits, telling me he hadn't felt that good in months. I looked at him, amazed. A lot of women make the mistake of not keeping their men happy, yet they're surprised when he strays. I'm not like that. I am funny, smart, not pushy, not nosy and I'm great company. I'm also good in bed. I do it all. Blowjobs. Regular intercourse. Anal sex. Rim jobs. You name it, I do it. Hell, if Jacob would let me, I'd buy a strap-on dildo and fuck him with it. So you can understand why I'm a little pissed when my guy tells me he hasn't felt great in months. What in hell was he implying? Since Jacob was in such high spirits, I didn't want to start a fight.

I looked at Jacob, and playfully nibbled on his ear. I whispered into his ear, letting him know that watching him with Henry turned me on and my pussy and asshole were aching for his dick. His magnificent Black dick. Normally, whenever I told him I wanted his dick, Jacob was all set and ready for action. Today, he smiled at me and said he couldn't. He was tired. What the fuck? He was tired! The men reading this might smile. Women say they're tired to get out of having sex with their men all the time. However, and though this may seem like a double-standard, I really hated hearing Jacob refuse me sex! However, I simply shrugged and walked away. Jacob started after me, asking me what was wrong. I told him everything was fine, that I was going grocery shopping. I turned around, and he smiled at me, telling me to get him some soda and oranges. I said okay, and went to the driveway.

I got into the car, and drove away. We lived on Ash Street, not too far from Shaw's Supermarket on the West Side of Brockton. I was so upset by how Jacob was acting. Not because of Henry, but...I don't know. Sometimes, I feel like I don't know him anymore. I'm not a bad wife, am I? I'm the fun-loving gal who loves and supports her husband and doesn't bug him every five minutes. To help pay the bills, I sell memorabilia online. And I've taken a part-time job as assistant manager of a department store at the Westgate Mall. I love my man. I love the life we've built together. And oh yeah, I love sex. What man wouldn't be happy to have me as his wife? I am so lost in thought that I almost don't see a large truck coming at me. Then I see it, and swerve to the right, desperate to avoid a collision. Saved! Had I been a couple of seconds slower, I'd be dead. And Jacob wouldn't hear the news I've been aching to share with him. I'm one week pregnant. I just found out two days ago. When I return from Shaw's, we're going to have a talk. About our life together, our relationship, and the family we're going to have.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Big Women Who Love Hairy Men

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 47 milliseconds