• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Two Friends... Ch. 03

I Have Two Friends... Ch. 03

It was a hard, horny weekend of cock teasing and body worship for my wife, but no orgasms for me, and I loved every cock straining, ball aching, penis dripping moment.

We went about our business of a normal weekend, except I had agreed to not cum until Monday evening. This gave me the opportunity to concentrate only on my wife's pleasure, and it gave her the opportunity to have fun with my horniness and to be selfish, knowing I wanted her to do both. She patted, kissed and stroked me more often than usual, and had me "service" her whenever she wanted. Servicing her is really for me, I think I like it more than she does I think. She insisted I shower with her, and she turned the heat up and slept naked, knowing my access to her body would make me that much hornier.

Of course she joked and teased me about my "orgasm denial situation" as much as possible and I just loved that. My balls were sore and my cock was in a constant state of firmness. My cock head became very sensitive and was a constant reminder of my situation. Heck, my prostate actually ached from no release. I just loved it all, the frustration, the erections, her orgasms and the added attention my cock was getting, even with no release.

Monday morning, we showered together, and I concentrate on shaving my face as smooth as possible, and she inspected my cock for any stubble or stray hairs. I was pronounced good to go by 815 and decided to just stay naked. She was leaving for work at 0830.

As we stood in the kitchen, she handed me eye shades to wear when her friend arrived. We stood faces each other, arms out stretched holding hands, as if she were looking at a little kid dressed nicely for Sunday school. She was in a very nice business suit, with a leather briefcase at her side, I was completely naked, shaved hard and a little scared. She could tell I was nervous.

She looked me up and down and told me I looked good. Then she stared at my cock and said with a laugh, "You know your cock looks great. When you don't cum for days, it's swollen and has a purple hue, bulging veins, enlarged balls...it looks abused and in need, but good. You must be about ready to burst! I'm afraid to even touch it, I think you would cum."

"Yea, you shouldn't think about touching it, I'll cover you head to foot with sperm, and I'm not sure your boss would want you in the office like that."

"Now my friend should be here in the next 15 minutes. Clean her up really good, stay between her legs as much as she wants, and then after she leaves, give me a call, OK?"

So matter of fact, clean her up really good, heck, I was going to be going down on a woman I didn't know, right after her husband fucked her and came in her, and she says, clean her up really good!

I say, "OK I will, I promise, I'll do a good job, an enthusiastic job, she'll be happy, I'm sure. I'll make you proud."

"She's very excited I know, I talked with her yesterday when you went out to the food store. She was almost cumming just talking about it on the phone. OK, I have to go, have a good morning and call me when you're done. She'll come in the front door after ringing the bell one time and waiting about 15 seconds. That should be enough time for you to get the blindfold on."

I lean in and kiss my wife lightly on the lips. "OK, that is a good plan, Have a good day, I'll talk to you soon."

And off she went, into the garage, into her car and down the driveway, off to work, leaving me standing naked in our kitchen.

I walked to the couch where my wife had put a large beach towel spread across the cushions and a pillow on the floor. I knelt down on the pillow in front of the couch and put the blindfold on, but up onto my forehead to kind of get the feel of how I would be presented to her. I looked down at my body. I'm glad I lost weight and was getting in shape. I thought I looked ok in a naked, shaved, needing to cum hard cock kind of way.

The doorbell rang and I nearly jumped out of my skin!!! "Jesus." I said out loud, and though they must have passed each other on the street, my wife going out, and her friend coming in. I wonder if they waved to each other. At least I wouldn't have to wait. I pulled the eye shade down over my eyes.

I heard the door open, and footsteps down the hall toward the couch. She stopped, she was looking at me, I heard a slight moan. She walked to my side and stood there for a minute, then I heard her moving and the distinct sound of clothing sliding over skin and being dropped on the floor. I then felt her step between where I was kneeling and the couch, and for the first time, I could smell her and feel the heat of her body.

She sat, took my hands and placed them on her knees, put one of her hands behind my head and leaned back, spread her legs and pulled me into her, all in one motion. My nose pressed into shortly trimmed pubic hair, and I slowly breathed deeply. I could now smell her pussy, her husbands cum and I could feel the heat from between her legs. I stuck my tongue out and plunged it deep into her obviously open lips. I put my mouth to her and sucked slightly, she was very wet, and then ran my tongue from deep inside of her, up to her clit. She grabbed the back of my head, said "Fuck,", and pulled my face into her as she came.

This girl was in need of coming even more than I was! She was bucking and grinding into my face, and repeated the word "fuck" over and over again. I kept up my tonguing, but slowed and softened my attack. She was starting to come down a bit, but it was a pretty intense orgasm. I thought, so far, so good. She's been her less that two minutes and she has come once already. I think my wife will be happy. As she calmed down, I lay the side of my face on her pussy and kissed her thigh. I wanted her to tell me when to start again. She petted my hair until her breathing return to normal. Then she said, "More please." I smiled, turned my mouth to her, kissed her and started a slow, easy and complete cleaning of cum from this stranger's pussy.

She had both hands on my head and was pulling me into her. I absolutely love that! I couldn't taste too much cum, it had been mixed with her wetness, but she was obviously very wet and hot. She was now just fucking my face, really humping her crotch onto my mouth. I was trying to get as much of my tongue and face into her as possible. She was now making little grunting noises. This hard face fucking continued for almost ten minutes, then she said, "This is so fucking nasty...fuck." And she came again, but not as hard this time.

We paused for a minute or two while she relaxed, and then I felt her pull her legs up even more and place a hand on top of my head. As I started licking again, she put pressure on the top of my head pushing me down. I move slight down and stuck my tongue into her gaping pussy, but she kept pushing. I went lower and gave her asshole a quick lick, she shuddered. I then pointed my tongue, spread her cheeks and started tongue fucking her ass, it was obvious what she wanted.

"She said you'd do my ass, I didn't believe her." And with that she pushed me away and moved around, apparently getting on her knees and putting her ass in my face. She reached back and pulled my face to her. I spread her again and really went to work on her. She said, "God, that feels great," and she pushed back onto my tongue. I lightly caressed her legs as I tongue fucked her ass for about 10 minutes. I had one hand on her pussy and let my middle finger enter her. As I ate her ass, I pulled lightly on her pussy lips. Then she said, "Finger me." I did and she in a few more minutes came for what would be the last time. She then turned back around and I rested my head on her thigh where I could smell her sex and relax.

"That was fun, I'm done. I can't believe you did all that. First eating my husbands cum was great. I got off so quickly, but then eating my ass, amazing. Sit back and let me see your cock."

I leaned back onto my hands and spread my legs so she could see me. I felt her run her hand from my balls up to the end of my cock and wipe a drop of pre-cum from me. "Open." I did and she put her finger in my mouth.

"How was it? How was eating my husbands cum from me?"

"Not bad, you were mostly just extra wet. I could smell his cum, but I couldn't really taste it too much. How did you like it, was it fun?"

"It was fantastic! It was so nasty. Your wife told me you'd do my ass, I didn't believe her, but that was really fantastic. I wish my husband was as adventurous as you are. You could teach him a few things, do you like doing it?"

"Of course, how many times did you just cum. How long have you been here? You came like three times in about 20 minutes. What's not to like?"

"Yea, I know, the first time, I was soooo horny. If you would like to teach some lessons, I'll gather a bunch of frustrated wives and horny husbands together and you can do this for an audience."

"I'm not ready for that, but it is an interesting idea."

"My husband is going to have to learn to love cum very soon. You may have spoiled me. He's not going to be happy with you the first couple of time he's required to swallow his sperm"

"Once he makes you cum like that, he'll be hooked, don't worry."

She kissed the top of my head and stood up. She pulled my face to her crotch. "Kiss me.". I kissed her pubic hair and breathed deeply and rubbed my nose into her wet slit.

"That was great, thanks." She stepped to my side and started dressing. "You're going to blow a huge load tonight. I wish I could see you lick that up. Maybe that's sometime I can talk to your wife about, you know, for the future."

I knew that she probably would get to see that at some point. I have been the entertainment once before, and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It was just another step in our slowly changing lives, just like this morning would be.

"See ya, thanks again, I needed that, have a good day."

And with that she was dressed and was out the door in about two minutes as I stayed leaning back, legs spread.

When I heard the door close I took the blindfold off and got off my knees. I grabbed the beach towel from the couch, it was pretty wet. I threw that into the laundry. She was gone, her car was out of the drive. I dialed my wife's office.

"Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good, she just left." I though I knew who it was. I recognized the voice. But I wasn't sure.

"How did it go?"

"She really came fast the first time, and then two more times before she left. She came three times in about 20 -25 minutes. I guess it was a success."

"Oh that's great honey, thanks. How was it, you know?"

"It was OK, she was mostly just really wet, I couldn't taste much of him, but I could smell him in her, but not too bad really, not bad at all. Gosh, she came in the first 60 seconds, honey. She was really primed."

"That is so cool...listen, I'm busy, can we talk later? And I haven't forgotten my promise to you, OK?"

"Yea, I really need it, like really. I'll see you tonight; give me a call when you can."

"OK, I will, talk to you later, try to get some work done today OK? See you tonight, I'll try to get home a little early if possible, but I'm pretty busy right now."

"I'll see you when you get here. I love you."

"I know you do, bye."

And with that, she hung up. My face was sticky with her friends wetness and their taste was in my mouth. I just got dressed and went to my desk. This could be a long day.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Two Friends... Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 557 milliseconds