• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Outwitting Micki's Father

Outwitting Micki's Father

123

CHAPTER 1

The slightly over-weight thirty-something (actually thirty) brunette with arresting near-luminous eyes was working hard in the office gym when Riley Lewis from her office entered as she lifted light weights, feet on the floor and stretched back on the padded bench.

"Gosh Micki your crotch is almost dripping and look at the pool under your breasts. Your armpits must be in line to become cesspits."

"Run along you scurrilous lying a-hole," snorted the attorney to the latest new recruit she'd been asked to pamper. The guy was a senior partner's nephew who'd graduated from an obscure law school. His suitability for sophisticated urban living was zilch. The general opinion in Riley's department was he should be placed in a refrigerated meat container and shipped back home.

"You'd have a great body if you weren't so fat."

Rage ripped through Micki. She wondered if she could hurl one of the 10lb dumb bells at his head without killing him, leaving him with just a headache. Reason returned. She heard in disbelief her voice say, "Want to go out for a wine?"

"Yeah," he grinned. "Providing no one sees me with you. Do you have sunglasses? I'm off to shower. Catch you in the foyer but don't keep me waiting too long."

Before stripping to shower Micki -- only Michelle when introducing herself to clients or when being with her parents -- felt her crotch. God it was damp. Had he really seen perspiration on her black leotard? She very much doubted it. In the shower she thought darkly she ought to fuck the cheeky swine and give him an STD, only she didn't have any, at least not to her knowledge.

Micki was putting on her sunglasses when her phone rang. Oh, it was her mom calling and not a-hole.

"Hi mom."

"Hi darling. Just a reminder the family is here for dinner tomorrow night."

"Oh Christ, I'd forgotten."

"Is that a way a girl should speak to her mother?"

"Sorry mom."

"Thank you darling. Seven-thirty for cocktails and don't forget you promised to bring a partner. Everyone is expecting to see if your tastes have refined."

"Yes mother."

"You sound doubtful. You do have your partner at the ready?"

"Yes mother."

Her mom said goodbye sweetheart and cut the call.

Oh god Micki sighed darkly. Yes she had promised to turn up and had said she'd bring a partner. But it was Friday night and everyone would be dating or gone away for the weekend, males that is.

Asshole?

She shuddered at the thought but then a wicked thought rifled through her. YES! Take him and he'd leave her family horrified, her mother deciding yes her baby daughter would be better off in New York in Uncle David's law office and in a city where men were men. They were, weren't they? Judging by TV series and films made there she wasn't so sure.

She found Ass... er lovely Riley dozing on a sofa outside the gym entrance. "You are so lovely to wait for me Riley."

He looked at her -- she thought appreciatively -- but then: "Flash your tits at me as a penalty for making me wait."

"Oh that wouldn't be a penalty Riley. For that you'd have to ask me to urinate on you."

"Eh, what's up with you? Can we go?"

"Yes darling and please take my arm."

"Darling... arm?"

"They are well-founded words in the English language Riley, even in that dog box state where you originate."

"Victoria?"

"There's no such state called Victoria."

"Oh yeah, didn't you read my CV? As head of department you are supposed to do before my induction."

"I was busy."

"That's a dumb ass thing a woman would say."

"I am a woman in case you haven't noticed."

Riley snorted and said even bulls had tits.

She had no idea what that meant.

They had three drinks and then Micki said she had a headache but before she left she wanted to ask him for a favor.

And now, twenty-three hours later she was driving Riley to her parent's home.

At first he wouldn't get into the vehicle, saying she didn't appear to be a trustworthy driver. She shook her head looking at him. She'd said dress formally so he was wearing a business suit with a yellow tie overprinted with tiny red bras. Meanwhile he'd gotten tired of her staring at him so stepped into the SUV, checked his seat belt three times and groaned when he asked how many air bags did the vehicle have and Micki, lying, replied, "What are air bags?"

Micki pressed the code on her electronic hand control and the heavy gates swung open.

"Oh your parents live in a gated community?"

"Yes I suppose they do if you count residential help."

"What does that mean?"

"Patience darling."

"Why are you calling me darling. Are we going to fuck?"

Micki looked at him with all the distaste she could muster but he didn't appear upset. In fact he grinned and said she had enough fat on her to be rather a good fuck.

She shrieked instead of vomiting and accelerated up the tight winding driveway at almost 30 mph leaving him pinned against his seat and gripping the grab handle in near terror.

Micki's gowned and bejeweled mother came out alone to greet them. Her mouth dropped when she saw what Riley was wearing. As soon as the introductions had been made Zena grabbled him by the hand and said, "Come with me Riley. My husband Ralph has a tuxedo he is long past fitting. Michelle please go in and be with the family. You are a minute late."

Zena emerged with the suit and ordered Riley to strip. She said, "Very impressive but you can put your boxers back on young man."

Two minutes later Zena pressed against Riley, tying his bow tie.

"You have great tits ma'am."

"Why thank you Riley. I'm glad someone around here appreciates them. May I please ask you not to be quite so intimate with me if other people are around."

"Certainly ma'am."

Conversation in the library stopped when Riley entered with Zena on his arm. Micki only just caught her empty daiquiri glass from falling. Her mother had even done his hair! She felt her gut muscles tighten and resisted the urge to rub a breast. Ohmigod, it couldn't be him. The transformation was too incredible. He was even standing straight instead of slouching.

"Everyone, attention please," Zena called. "This is Michelle's young man Riley Lewis. Please welcome him into our midst."

"Nice one Micki -- you've got a real hunk at last," called a woman only a couple of years older. Riley was introduced to her as Micki's older sister Irene. Her husband and her two brothers and wives appeared faceless throughout drinks and dinner.

As the turtle soup was being served, Ralph said from the head of the table, "And what does your father do young man?"

"He's an international diplomat and has just been recalled to Australia. It's possible he will be Australia's next Ambassador to the States but rumors are flying about other diplomats as well."

"Are you Australian?"

"Yes sir. That's why I don't quite speak like you guys."

Micki's expression took on the appearance of someone having been shot.

"But Michelle told me you came from some little place called Victoria."

"Yes, the state of Victoria is not very large compared with all other Australian mainland states. I believe it is a little smaller than Wyoming or Oregon but larger than Utah or Minnesota."

"Well, kick a squirrel. Do you know Crocodile Dundee?"

"The fictitious character in a couple of films? No sir but I did see the guy who played the character, Paul Hogan, in a shopping mall in Melbourne."

"Melbourne Australia?"

"Yes sir. It's the capital city of Victoria."

"Well, well. I understand you work for me?"

"No sir, Micki I mean Michelle is my assigned boss."

"But Micki I mean Michelle works for Penn and Masters Law, established by my grandfather and my grand uncle."

"If you say so sir I work for you and Micki I mean Michelle is simply the department head in charge of my immersion into your international business law department."

"Right and don't you forget it son."

"I really don't care shit who's my boss as long as I get paid big bucks sir."

People at the table gasped.

Ralph roared with laughter. "Son, you have balls. Call me Ralph. Both my father and my grandfather would have pasted that label on you. Now you used improper language at this table. Apologize."

Riley stood and faced Mrs Penn. "Zena..."

"Who gave you permission to call my wife by her first name?"

"Zena did sir. Now may I get on with it?"

There was no reply.

"Zena, I apologize for using undiplomatic English at your table and I apologize unreservedly to you and to Mr Penn and to everyone else here."

"Thank you Riley."

"Zena, are you going to ask Ralph to apologize for using that unbecoming reference to balls?"

Zena laughed. "Yes Riley and why not? Please sit down. Ralph, I want you to apologize please."

Ralph, his face tinged purple, duly apologized.

"Ralph, does that mean I'm done for at Pen and Masters Law?"

The head of the family put down his glass and appeared to be considering his words carefully. "Of course not son. We need attorneys with balls like you have and be damned if I'll apologize again for being outspoken."

"Bravo," Zena laughed, and clapped and the family and Riley joined her. Lively family conversation followed, leaving Riley out in the cold but then Zena began pressing her thigh against his right leg and Micki with her shoe off was pushing her stocking foot up and down his left leg. From that Riley deduced Zena was just being the perfect hostess while Micki was displaying intent.

"You will stay tonight won't you darlings. I've had your old room made up for you two Michelle."

"Thank you. That's better than driving home drunk. You are a darling mommy."

"Yes thank you Zena," Riley said, and lowering his voice added, "Are you aware Micki and I have never slept together?"

"No. Ohmigod, you are such a gentleman Riley. You have my permission to pin her to the mattress tonight."

"Oooh I do love having a manipulative mom," Micki said, eyes burning brightly.

"Well I don't want you marrying some poor guy and he finding you are a virgin rather than being fully experienced. I understand things are rather universally immoral these days."

"Yes mommy. Absolutely."

"Absolutely," breathed Riley.

As Michelle led Riley up the stairs, he watching intrigued as her ass appeared to by gyrating abnormally, he said, "Your brothers and sisters and partners acted almost like zombies until conversation turned to family matters?"

"Yes, father dominates."

She felt a hand slide over her ass and giggled. "I can't believe you stood up to my father so stupidly."

"Don't you mean courageously?"

"No stupidly. Your career was and probably still is on the line. I'm aware you have balls, speaking rudely as you do to me your supervisor, but tonight you were speaking with reckless disregard. How could you do that to a man who terrorizes?"

"My father used to dominate until I wore him down."

"Ohmigod. And that's why you became an attorney... you'd learned to team your brain with your mouth?"

"We call attorneys lawyers or even solicitors in Australia. No, I became a lawyer because like you my father and grandfathers were lawyers."

"Good heavens. We do have one thing in common," Micki said irreverently, taking him by the hand and leading him to her boudoir.

"This room is almost the size of most people's entire apartment or house."

"Well yes, but I should not be blamed for that."

Riley grinned and said. "Perfect answer."

Moments later the flaming-face Micki said in the dressing room, "You're not going to stand here and watch me undress are you?"

"Yes."

"How dare you."

"If I'm to fuck you I'm entitled to see what I'm getting."

"But you slur me with jibes that I'm fat."

"Bordering on exaggeration, I assure you. I like my women with a bit of meat on them. I can't stand those stylish skinny bitches."

"Riley, you can't call them that."

"In case you didn't hear I just did."

Riley groaned and almost sobbing said, "Oh why me!"

Riley and Micki was nude at the bed, Riley performing cunnilingus when Zena in a semi translucent nightgown swept into the room, adjusted her vision with a little gasp and said darlings were not to mind her. Her daughter squirmed, attempting to sit up but Riley held her down with a strong palm anchored between her tits and didn't miss a stroke.

"Oh Michelle, I wasn't aware you shaved?"

"Mother!"

"All right, all right. I'm going. I was just bringing in Riley's clothes for the morning."

The instant the door closed Micki groaned and erupted on to Riley's face.

"Ohmigod," she panted. "Sorry, no time to warn you. Could you push it in now -- I'm so aroused I'll scream if you don't."

Always one to assist women in need, Riley pushed his fat cock in and Micki gurgled and told him he was such a good boy and that she was protected. He went at her tits like a terrier and within minutes had her bucking again.

Panting and groaning she crawled up to the pillows and turned away, saying she must sleep, that she was desperately tired. Riley took her again, this time from the rear, and just as he was about to ejaculate she slammed back into him repeatedly and he flooded her, drawing a satisfied "Thank you."

Micki awoke Riley at dawn and said they should go, that her family was never nice in the morning with hangovers. "And I think my mom is out to fuck you."

"Cripes, let's go," he replied, wild-eyed. They dressed and dumped the sheets in a pile in the bathroom for the housemaid to deal with and left.

"You drive," Micki said. "Now that you're fucking me I ought to trust you driving me."

"Are we to fuck regularly?"

Micki licked her lips. "Stop just before the gates and I'll answer your question appropriately."

CHAPTER 2

Micki called Riley into her office and asked how was he doing?

"Making progress. Um, I thought I was to see you socially?"

"It's only been two days. I don't need to be fucked hourly."

"Well there are other things we could do together?"

"Like what? We have nothing else in common."

"We could go to a baseball game, watch soccer, visit art galleries, go to my gun club, ride horses..."

"What?"

"Hire horses and ride cross-country. There's a reputable outfit at Newlands."

"I didn't know you rode."

"You hadn't bothered to ask because you're so up yourself."

"I am not and don't you dare talk..."

"Can it Micki. You're not talking to one of your subservient jerks so you're wasting your time."

"Bring me the Mercer and the Armstrong files."

"Am I fired?"

"I wish. No I will reassign them. Mr Wilson, a senior partner, has given me a file and a briefing. The client is Mrs Dearborn, my aunt, my father's youngest sister. Father is out to test you darling; his fingerprints are all other this. Mr Wilson has instructed you are to receive no assistance. Translated this means the chairman is testing you; if you succeed you win promotion but if you fail you are gone from here."

"Either way I can't lose."

"What do you mean?"

"If I'm promoted I'm out of this department and if I'm fired I'm also away from you."

To Riley's astonishment Micki snapped at him to take the file and leave her and he saw tears.

Shaking his head he left her office.

Riley called Mrs Deerborn and left a message. He tried again and she answered and made no reply when he'd said he'd left her a message to call back.

"I have been assigned to find a remedy to your legal problem Mrs Deerborn."

"What part of Australia are you from?

Pleased that someone could recognize an accent, he said, "Victoria."

"Oh."

"Oh what?"

"I do like Melbourne. I presume business law as practiced in Australia is similar to here?"

"In some respects but with your legal problem we are dealing with English law and fortunately I am very familiar with international business law."

"And I am suppose to understand that."

"No but I shall keep you briefed so you have clear understanding."

"Thank you. I shall come to your office at 10:00 in the morning."

"No, I'd prefer to meet over lunch. The issue is very complex and I require clear understanding of your actions, your motives and your responses to Spedding Auto Ltd."

"Why lunch. Are you thinking about attempting to seduce me?"

Taken aback, Riley dug into recover. "Mrs Deerborn. My relationship with you is totally professional. Besides I have no idea about your likes and preferences and personality."

"So how I look is of no consequence?"

"I'd have to say if we were talking of an unprofessional liaison I'd have to say yes but we are not talking that really, are we Mrs Deerborn?"

She said hmmm. "Do you know what I look like Mr Lewis?"

"No Mrs Deerborn. I'll reserve a table at Thelma's Lunch Café and..."

"I don't eat at cafes Mr Lewis. I shall book at Luigi's Restaurant. You be there at 12:30 sharp and expect me to be late."

"I'll be there at my earliest convenience Mrs Deerborn."

"I said..."

"I heard what you said and presumably you heard what I said. Do you have a problem with that Mrs Deerborn?"

"No." She cut the call.

Riley filled in time flicking through a couple of magazines at a nearby bookshop and was seated at the table at 12:50. The bitch was late. He had this feeling she'd be a stunner and would blurt everything to her brother because this was what this whole thing was about: just how reliable, patient, courteous, trustworthy and effective was young Mr Lewis? Even so, her sheer presence astonished him.

As soon as the tall pale woman with bone-blonde hair pulled straight back and her skinny frame covered in white lace entered, the maitre 'd snapped his fingers and a waitress hurried off and returned with presumably Luigi still pulling on his black jacket, Riley knew it would be her.

The guy in the black jacket kissed her on both cheeks. They exchanged a few words, both laughing, and he then arrived at the table. The guy nodded politely and pulled out madam's chair and pushed her in. "Thank you Luigi," she said and looked up at Riley who was standing.

"Oh so young."

"I can always arrange an elderly replacement."

"No, let's try you Riley. Please sit and hereon call me Matilda."

"That's an Australian name."

"I'm sure it isn't exclusively Australian Riley but yes my mother is Australian and grew up in Toorak."

"We even have a song named after you."

Matilda smiled. "I had come here not expecting to like you Riley. You surprise me."

"Is that permission to seduce you?"

"And you humor is so Australian," she said without missing a beat.

"Is your mother also Ralph's mother?"

"Yes."

"And are you aware this is a setup by Ralph, that he could have given you our best attorney in business law."

"Yes."

"Thank god for that. I had no wish to see you being unwittingly used as a pawn even if you had a body like the back end of a bus and a face like Sylvester Stallone."

She laughed and told him to ease off. That image he'd just drawn was enough to give her nightmares.

Their martinis they hadn't ordered arrived.

"Well to business. By the way, how old are you?"

"Thirty-eight."

"Looking good."

"Thank you Riley. I invest in it expensively. You said business?"

"According to my brief this British company is the last of your former husband's assets awarded you by the court that remains to be liquidated."

"Correct."

"And you want your $4 million back rather than left in the company because the return on capital invested is lousy."

"Yes."

"And your instruction is to liquidate at the least expensive way possible?"

"Correct."

"Well first we talk to them?"

"What?"

"If they dig in, legal costs could easily total $400,000 and the English Court perhaps will not order the defendants to pay your court costs amounting to perhaps $150,000."

"And your way of talking?"

"Not just chats and phone calls. I arrange a formal meeting with representatives of Spedding Auto. You and I fly there, inspect their plant so we have a better idea of what they are talking about and then we enter negotiations."

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Outwitting Micki's Father

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds