• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Gift

Women, even submissive women, tend to get jealous.

In spite of this, I wanted to give him a gift, a gift that he has always wanted, purely for the purpose of giving him great pleasure. At the base of my nature, I am an elemental, territorial female, the human equivalent of a lioness on the Serengeti, prowling around my pride with jealousy and bared fangs. In other ways, I am absolutely petal soft, wanting to curl up at his feet and see him smile at me, knowing that I absolutely please him in all ways.

For that reason, I brought her to him. His fantasy was to have two slaves at his feet, worshipping him, worshipping his cock, serving him in every way possible. He has a predilection for petite, Asian women, and although this is as far from me as it gets, I found her for him, and for me to share with him.

I met her online; a waifish beautiful girl, one who fit his imaginings perfectly, and whose online profile and musings combined wit, passion and curiosity, along with a wide streak of submission thrown in for good measure. As luck would have it, she lived less than 25 miles from us, and she was enthusiastic about the idea of ... exploring her sexuality.

I met her first. We lunched, talked and flirted, and within a couple of weeks, I had made her my lover and submissive in training. I brought her along slowly, teaching her a bit more each time we met, and finally broached the subject of presenting her to my Master as a gift, for one night, and one night only.

She jumped at the chance.

I went home that night and made sure that everything was exactly the way that he prefers it when he arrived. I paid extra attention to my appearance and his dinner, wanting everything to be as picture perfect as possible. I served him sweetly, attending to him as I always do, but with more attention to detail than usual. I had arranged fresh flowers and fragrant candles and served him his favorite wine. I stayed kneeling at his side while he ate, although we usually eat together like any other couple. He was pleased with the extra attentions, but by the time dinner was over and I had tidied up, he called me over to his lap and turned my face to him, looking into my eyes with seriousness. "Tonight has been lovely, girl," he said as he ran his hands over my hips. "What's going on?"

I climbed off his lap and knelt in front of him. The first part was difficult, because I had to tell him that I had taken on a female lover without his permission. "I have a surprise for you Sir; I hope it pleases you..."

He smiled at me and stroked my hair. "That's sweet of you pet, what is it?"

I called her name and she slowly and sensuously crawled into the room on all fours, the candle light flickering in her eyes, her long silken hair hanging around her perfect face like a curtain. She came and knelt beside me, moving close to me as if for protection, not daring to look him in the eye. "This is your gift Master." I have made a slave of this girl for the purpose of offering her to you, to give you the pleasure of two slaves tonight." I felt her trembling against me, and I stroked her hair lightly, as if she were a kitten, to soothe her. "I beg your pardon for training her without your permission, but I did it to please you..."

He stood up and towered over both of us. "To please me, pet? I suspect you 've enjoyed her quite a bit while you trained her."

I blushed hotly, he knows me, and he knows that in my life before him, I enjoyed dominating other females, a pleasure that I renounced when he collared me. We'll deal with your ... choice of methods later, but for now, thank you for the gift."

I watched him look at her and lust after her, touch her and fuck her, saw her mouth on him, his on her, his cock in every hole that she had, watched him cum and nearly come out of his skin when her tongue was on his ass, my mouth on his cock. Saw him looking down at us like some decadent ancient pharaoh while both of our tongues slid over his cock, dueling with each other to see which of us might pleasure him more. I saw us through his eyes as we must have looked; two such different women, one golden, one much paler gold, two heads of long black hair, one ringleted, one straight. Two bodies, one full breasted and small waisted, one slim hipped and gamine. He came over and over again, the dizzying fact of a fantasy come to life affecting him with the strength of a hit of uncut cocaine, keeping him hard for hour after hour, orgasm after orgasm.

She was different with him than I; more timid and trembling, clearly overwhelmed by the situation, but absolutely aroused at the same time. She gave herself over completely, allowing herself to be taken in any way that he chose, the fact that they were complete strangers seeming to prove no impediment to the fulfillment of the fantasy.

At one point he sat back and instructed me to use her as I chose, and I did; flogging her, holding her cruelly and roughly by her beautiful mane of hair as she sucked and nibbled my clit, bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. He stared into my eyes all the while, as if wondering at seeing the woman that he knew so well in such a different role; debasing and using another in the ways that he uses me. I was afraid that he would be displeased at seeing me in this new light, but his arousal at the sight was such that at one point he pushed her off me and fucked me as though I were as new to him as she was.

We spent the evening enjoying each others' flesh; he enjoyed us and we both enjoyed him; I even enjoyed the gentle rivalry to please him. We fell asleep in a satiated pile, and she left quietly in the night giving me a smile and a squeeze to my hand before she slipped away.

I burrowed closer to him and went back to sleep, but I woke up in terror. The lust was gone now, and all that remained was fear. What if he preferred her?!? What had I been thinking? What sane woman lets the man she has submitted to and handed her heart to have another woman? A beautiful woman who is nothing like her? I began to spin out in the way that women do, weaving tragic scenarios, dramatic scenes and betrayals.

I lay awake in the night, listening to him breathe, fearing for my life as I knew it, fearing for my love.

The sun awoke me the next morning, along with the feeling of something soft dropping onto my skin. I looked up and saw him standing over me, pulling the petals off a peach colored rose and dropping them languidly onto my body. I looked up at him in startled wonder.

He looked down at me tenderly. "Thank you for your beautiful gift last night, I know what it cost you to take that risk."

I stared up at him, afraid to speak, afraid that I would start to cry again as I had in the night.

"I prefer you," he said as he mounted me and slid inside me.

I smiled through my tears as we began to move together...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Gift

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds