• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decision to be Made

A Decision to be Made

12

(There is a basis of truth in everything that happens in this story, the previous one and the one following.)

**********************

In our previous story, Becky and I had gone to a swinger's club in New Orleans. After a few shots to tequila, Becky had gone to a private room with Trevor, who has a fetish for BBW's. Trevor had the best sex of his life that evening. Becky on the other did not know it was a swinger's club until she got well into it. She did not think I knew what had happened.

On Sunday, the day after our trip to New Orleans, Becky was very nervous. I knew she was worried that I would find out about her fling with Trevor. She was feeling guilty about what she had done. My plan was to lower her inhibitions so that she would be more open minded about sex being something enjoyable and not a duty. Things were going the opposite direction. Becky was more likely now to clam up and become more inhibited than ever. I had to decide what to do next and make sure that whatever I did, it was the right thing. So, I waited a couple of days and concentrated on all the angles. On Tuesday, I decided to bring up the subject with Becky without her getting upset if I could.

We were sitting down to dinner, and I decided to go for broke. So, I said, "Christy called. She wants us to come back in two weeks for another get together. I would like to go."

Becky stiffened like I had poured ice water down her back. "I don't care to go."

"Why not? You had a great time." I questioned.

"I just don't want to go. I don't care for those people. It is too long a drive." She responded.

"I thought that you got along great with everyone. They all liked you, especially Trevor. I am pretty sure that you liked him too, a lot!" There, I had done it. I had started the ball rolling. He had to be wondering if I knew.

"What you mean by that?" She was defensive.

"Well, didn't you go up to one of those private rooms with him for nearly two hours? I have a pretty good idea what you did." I was starting to push it.

"You knew? And, you are not mad? What is going on? What did you get me into?" Now she was thinking.

"Why do you go to a swinger's club in the first place?" I had said it. Everything was out in the open now.

"You motherfucker! You set me up! You asshole! I am going to pay you back if it is the last thing I ever do!" Becky screamed as she stomped out of the room.

I thought that went rather well. After all, she didn't through anything. I knew that I needed to give her some time to think and to cool down. I thought it best to sleep in the guest room. I didn't want to wake up with her trying to suffocate me with a pillow. Or, rather, I wanted to wake up the next morning, alive.

The next morning she left for work early without saying a word to me. I knew that she would have plenty to say that night.

When I arrived from work that evening, Becky was sitting in front of the TV eating a sandwich. I could tell from the look on her face the she was not amused. I made one for myself and sat on the couch. I was going to let her start the conversation. Once she had finished eating, she turned off the TV.

"Now, why don't you just tell me what the FUCK you thought you were doing?" Becky demanded.

"Before I answer, I am going to ask you some questions. I want you to give me a truthful answer. Did you enjoy yourself? Did the people there treat you with respect and courtesy? Did you like the people you met for the most part? Do you think that they really liked you? Isn't the answer to everyone of these questions Yes?"

Becky thought a minute. I could tell she didn't want to answer. Finally, she said, "Yes. I had a good time. Everyone was nice to me. I liked them, and I guess that they liked me. But, what about Trevor? Everyone is going to think that I am a slut and maybe I am. Or, I was on Saturday night. What was in that tequila?"

I said, "First of all, I don't like that word 'slut' at least not in this case. If a man fucks a woman, he is a stud, and she is a slut. It is a double standard, and anyone who calls you that is a hypocrite, especially any man. You only did what every man in that place wanted you to do. You opened up. You threw caution to the wind and let go of the things that have been holding you back. For a few brief minutes you broke the shackles of an imposed morality that has restrained you all your life. You have been afraid you let go and enjoy yourself. Saturday night I saw you enjoy your self more than I have in years. And, what was in the tequila? Well, tequila actually, pure tequila. It only let you relax. A drunk woman does, what a sober woman thinks."

"You have made me feel like some kind of animal! I fucked a total stranger!" She screamed.

"Think about this. Animals just exist. As far as I know, they have no purpose in life, no goals, only the instinct of survival. Animals don't fuck. They don't make love. They BREED. And, they breed mostly in a certain time of the year. They have sex for the sole purpose of reproduction. It is just instinct to them.

Humans do things for pleasure. Otherwise, we just exist like the animals. Can you imagine humans stopping having sex after they have all the children that they want. We have sex for the fun of it. We have to have sex all year long. Our bodies require it. If we don't we have health problems. I have known several men who had prostrate problems due to lack of sex. Their doctors told them or rather PRESCRIBED MASTURBATION if they did not have sex. No we are not animals. We horny ass humans. We have sex for a reason. We have to!" I argued.

She didn't say a word for a long while. Then, she looked straight at me and said, "You are so full of shit your eyes stink. I am going to take a shower." And stomped out of the room. She does that when I say something that makes sense, but she doesn't want to admit it.

Well, maybe I am full of shit. To tell the truth, there is no "maybe" to it. I am full of shit and rather proud of it. But, I thought I really had a good argument. The logic makes sense, right? Animals have sex to breed. Humans, at least most humans, have sex for fun. I didn't think she would go for it, but what the hell? I gave it a shot. I left out the part where certain animals like geese and penguins mate for life. I didn't want to confuse the issue or give her any ammunition about monogamy.

I couldn't help but wonder if this whole scheme was going to blow up in my face. Well, what if it did? I wasn't having much fun before. It couldn't get any worse. I had absolutely nothing to lose as far as I was concerned.

Nearly an hour later, Becky came to the doorway to the living room. She was barefoot and wearing one of my long-sleeve white shirts. She had rolled up the sleeves and wasn't wearing anything underneath. I could smell the perfume that she never wears because I like it so much. She leaned against the doorway for awhile, just looking at me. Expensive sexy lingerie hell, she was sexy. The situation was turning me on. All she needed to do now was say something out of a Humphrey Bogart movie. Then, she made her move. "Are you going to stay up all night?" She asked seductively. I could only shake my head. "Take a shower before you come to bed." I nodded. She turned and walked to the bedroom. I took the fastest shower of my life.

Becky was waiting for me as I came out of the bathroom. I had a towel wrapped around my waist. She stopped me in my tracks. "I need to get some underwear." I said.

Becky pulled on the towel and let it fall to the floor as she said, "You won't need any tonight." The towel didn't really fall straight to the floor. It hung on my dick, which was rock hard and standing straight up by that time. She grabbed my cock in her left hand after knocking the towel to the floor and lead me to the edge bed. There she gave me a passionate kiss and shoved me onto the bed. Slowly, seductively, she unbuttoned my shirt and let if fall to the floor. She climbed into the bed on all fours. Her tits were swaying below her body and she crawled toward me. She hadn't done this since the first week that we were married. I had remembered it all this time. It make me feel wanted, desired. I had always wondered why she hadn't done it again. I told her several times how it made me feel. But, she never did it until this time, all those years wasted.

Becky kissed me passionately. Our tongues intertwined in a battle for control of the other. Then, she nuzzled my ear and neck. Becky ran her tongue down one side of my chest to my waist and up the other, ever so slowly. As her tongue slipped across my waist and dipped toward my groin, my skin would twitch with anticipation. But, she would move on across to my other side and back up. She repeated this several times as I relaxed and enjoyed it all.

Her tongue eased down and the side of my chest, past my waist and continued down the outside of my leg. Down to my feet she went, tickling my toes with the flick of her tongue. Once or twice she would gently suck on a toe. I couldn't stand it. It ticked in a hedonistic way, so sensual, so erotic. Eventually, her tongue would climb up the inside of my calves and thigh to my crotch. Becky expertly flicked her tongue across the base of my balls, causing my sack to contract and my cock to grow. She made my cock so hard it hurt. Then, she licked down the inside of my other thigh to my knee and below. Again, she teased my toes and back up the outside of my leg and chest. Up along my neck and back to my ear she moved. She must have done this to me for over an hour, bringing me to near climax, but never letting me be fulfilled.

I finally asked her, "What are you doing?"

"I told you that I would pay you back for setting me up." she whispered.

"If this is the payback I get, I am going to set you up again." I moaned.

"I want you to, but not any time soon." she said.

I just laid back and enjoyed the "payback" until I felt guilty. I wanted her to feel as good as I did. I eased her down on her stomach. Then, I started with my tongue. I nibbled and nipped on the back of her neck. I ever so gently ran just the tips of my fingers over her back and down her legs and back up. As I my fingertips skillfully moved up the inside of her legs, I circled her ass ever so slowly. She involuntarily raised her butt to meet my fingertips. As her bottom came up, I ran my fingertips up the crack of her ass and I could feel the goose bumps rise on her arms and her body shiver. I did this several times before I replaced my fingertips with my tongue.

I have heard that the tongue is the only muscle in you body that can move in more than one direction. All the other muscles can only pull. I try to get the most out of my tongue when I am making love. I hardly ever lick a woman like an ice cream cone. I use just the tip and more often the back side. I want to make the smallest and gentlest imprint across her body that I can. And, the women do seem to love it. I have never had any complaints and only complements.

I put saliva in the crack of Becky's ass until it was well lubricated. Then, I drove my tongue deeper in to her crack until I could tease her anus. She shivered and almost came. Her body tensed, and she clinched the sheets in both hands. I would bring her up and then ease her down. Each time her body came closer and closer to orgasm. But, I wasn't ready to let her off so easy. I needed to feel good too.

I flipped her over, and we began a 69. Her pussy was soaking wet. I licked her clit and massaged her lips at the same time. She had my cock as far down her throat as it would go. My balls were resting on her nose. Becky came in a flood and soaked the bed. I kept massaging and licked at a faster pace. I was going to be disappointed if I did not make her cum at least two times more.

I am a firm believer that a man should satisfy the woman first. In my younger days, I could cum several times a night. Now, I go in for quality not quantiy.

We moved around and Becky sat on my face. She gyrated her hips on my tongue causing herself to cum. I would have liked to take credit for it, but she did it to herself. I just stuck it out there for her to find just the right spot.

I flipped her around and returned to the 69 position with Becky on top. She had the freedom to suck my cock any way she wanted. As she stroked my shaft, she played with the head of my dick. I loved it.

In the meantime, I licked her clit and drove my tongue deep into her pussy. She kept grinding her pussy in my face. She told me what she wanted done. I paid attention to her desires and responded to every move that she made.

Finally, Becky was ready to scream. She jumped on my cock reverse cowgirl and rode me hard. She kneaded my balls for a while. In that position, she could drop her saliva on my balls and let it run down to my anus if she wanted. And, she wanted. She rubbed that saliva all over my balls and anus. She ticked the entrance to my anus with her finger. She wanted me to come, but I was holding out. I wanted to enjoy it much longer.

Becky had another idea. She wanted us to cum together. She knew that I couldn't last if she started talking dirty. She said things that I had never heard come out of her mouth. Things that just sent me over the edge. She began by saying, "Cum on you motherfucker, fuck me bowlegged. I want to feel your cock deep in my pussy, up my ass and down my throat. You asshole you set me up, and you are going to get your wish. I am going to fuck so many men that you will never get a turn. I am going to fuck and suck two and three motherfuckers at a time." She was going strong and probably could have gone on longer, but I couldn't. I came long and hard. My back arched and my toes curled. Becky came at the same time. She screamed like I have never heard her before.

As Becky was leaving for work the next morning, she said that she would be late. She had joined a gym and hired a trainer. She told me that I was going to pay for it, like it or not. I thought it best not to argue. I would gladly pay if she would stick with it. She never did in the past. I did ask her if we were going back to the club. Her response was not any time soon. I didn't really know what she meant by that, but it was not a definite "NO". So, I let it rest and hoped for the best. That evening Becky went to her gym for the first time. She had requested a woman trainer, but none were available. They assigned her Ty, who was new and did not have many clients. Ty was about 6'3", light complection, six pack abs, and a small waist. He was probably in his mid twenties. Becky thought that he looked Hispanic.

She began with the treadmill, followed by aerobics and light weights. All the exercises were designed to take the weight off. After an hour, Ty said that was enough for the first night. Becky insisted on continuing for another half hour over Ty's protests.

It looked like it was going to be easy for Becky to lose weight. By the time she got home on the first night, she was too tired to eat. The second night, Becky was too stiff to move. Ty took her into the massage room and gave her a full body massage. It was strictly business. Nothing improper happened. However, Becky later admitted she did get a tingle a few times. The workout was light, just enough to work on the soreness. Becky promised to follow his instructions from then on.

For the next two weeks, Becky came home and went straight to bed. Needless to say our sex life went to zero. But, it paid off. Ty was doing a great job. Becky was losing weight. Her clothes were loose, and she was losing weight in a hurry.

During the third week, she began to regain some energy. She wasn't tired any more. She wanted to do things. We started having a sex life again. This time Becky was the aggressor. We made love three times that week and four times the next week. Things were looking up for us.

I cautiously asked her about returning to the club. She responded that she wasn't ready. Then, I asked did she intend on going back. She said that she would make that decision when she felt a lot better about herself. Now was not the time. She didn't want to be a obsession for someone with the hots for big women. Once she said, "When I lose enough weight to where I am not a member of a fetish, then I will decide if swinging is right for me."

Becky worked with Ty religiously. They became good friends and worked well together. The more Becky lost, the more Ty warmed up to her. She enjoyed his company. He seemed to enjoy hers. They were becoming friends and confidants.

It had been nearly two months since we had first visited the swingers club. Our sex life had entered a new chapter. Becky was freer, more open, more exciting. Sex with her was no longer boring. I never knew what to expect.

One day about eight weeks into her drive to lose weight, I came home from work. A note was taped to the door that said, "Do not turn on the lights." I opened the door and Becky had candles burning. She had never done anything like this before. Then, I noticed that rose petals and candles led down the hall to the bathroom. Another note was on the bathroom door, "Shower before proceeding further."

In the bathroom were a pair of black silk boxers. I am a tighty-whitey man myself. I showered and put on the silk boxers. They felt smooth and cool on my skin, different, erotic. When I came out of the bathroom, the candles had been moved. They now led to the master bedroom. I opened the door and there was Becky wearing a black leather corset and holding a riding crop. The corset left her boobs exposed. They were held by straps that circled her tits.

I asked her what was going on. That riding crop had gotten my attention. "We gonna' do sumpin' different tonight. Now get on he bed." As she said that, she slapped the riding crop on the bed. I wasn't too sure about that riding crop. All I could think of was Becky trying to shove the thing up my ass. I wasn't going to let that happen.

I went around to the other side with my eyes on that riding crop before I climbed into bed. I made sure that my ass stayed just as far away from that riding crop as I could get it. She climbed in on the other side and stood on her knees. Becky put the riding crop under my chin and lifted my head. "Suck my tits," she said. I obeyed and did my best to please her. I sucked on one nipple then the other. While I was doing that she would run that crop up and down my back and across my ass. That part felt good. But, all of a sudden, she popped me on the ass with that thing and commanded that I suck harder. The sting of the leather got me to moving. I eased up her chest and kissed and nuzzled her neck while she tilted her head back. She lowed her head and kissed me passionately. Then, she held me tight and kissed me along my shoulders and neck. She slid the riding crop in the waistband of my silk boxers and worked them off. There was a problem getting them over my rock hard erect cock. But, she managed. Getting her out of that corset took a little more effort. We should have left it on. It provided access to everything that was important.

I laid on my back as she sucked and stroked by cock. She would massage my balls and pound her head on my shaft. Her saliva increased the feelings and made by cock pulsate. She got a rhythm going that brought me to the edge of an orgasm. My sack tightened and dick throbbed. She must of sensed this because she backed off and let me come down. She rolled me over and ran her tongue across my back, up one side and down the other, down the outside of my legs and up the inside. She deposited a considerable amount of saliva in the crack of my ass and teased it with her tongue. This made the hair stand up on the back of my head. I always liked a rim job and she was an expert. It felt so good. I wanted it to last forever. I really wished I could have my dick deep in a juicy pussy or someone's mouth while she did this.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • A Decision to be Made

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds