• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Erskine Ch. 08

Erskine Ch. 08

The next days flew by I tried to live in the excitement of it rather than dwell on my worries of the future and the mysterious man who negativity still crept back every now and then. I decided that I would do one final cleansing spell and deep meditation before the big day. I now had a ring of ivy around my forehead, as if my body was giving me a crown for the upcoming nuptials. My mother took part in the ceremony knowing that this may be the closest we will be for a long time. I wore a simple white gown that I had blessed in the moonlight the night before, and washed with lavender soap. I set out the wine and circled us with a ring of white candles with two candles at the center of the circle. One blue for the Lady and one gold for Lord to ask their blessing for my marriage and life ahead. We cleaned the space with a bundle of sage and lavender. My mother took the bundle and used it to smudge away the negative energy surrounding me. She lifted the chalice and asked another blessing for my safe passage to my new life and happiness for my marriage up ahead. We ended with meditation where I brought her to our place with me. We were so excited to see each other there knowing this may mean that there is a possibility of future visits.

As we walked down the path, I saw a familiar glowing light! It was my love. I ran to him throwing myself into his arms. He was as glowing as I was.

"Do you know that you are even more beautiful as before?"

"Am I?" I beamed a flush spreading down my face "I have missed you so much! I know it was for my own good, my arms and heart have ached for you."

"Mine too my love. Please do introduce me; though I would know her face anywhere, she is as beautiful as you are."

I took my mother's hand and brought her forward to meet Erskine. She stood, looking suddenly quite powerful, and almost intimidating. I must say I was a bit shocked, she was always so sweet and almost demure.

"Madame, it is my greatest pleasure to meet you." He bowed humbly at her feet not raising his face until she bid him to do so. I felt more than a bit confused as if I was watching a movie rather than living my life. She stuck her hand out and he dutifully kissed it.

"You may rise, Erskine and tell me your intentions with my daughter."

"To love and protect her until the Lord and Lady bid us to go and be with them and even then our bond will not be broken."

"Then you have my blessing Erskine; take care of her and her daughter to be born."

"Daughter, how do you know? Mother what is going on?"

"You haven't told her Edalene?"

"I felt it would be wiser when we were all together here. "

"Edalene? What the hell are you talking about?"

"Well, not only are you part Fey, but so am I and we are, through the maternal lineage from a royal line. Your Father was also from a royal line. So you see that is part of the prophesy. When I had had you and by the gifting of the necklace, we were considered married. Your father was promptly cast out because; I was from an ancestral line that had been in conflict with his. Neither of us knew and my mother did not tell me until she had seen the necklace and knew. She is actually still alive looking as beautiful as ever but went into hiding when the humans of her family would have begun questioning. " With a more than shocked look on my face, all I could muster was a "Holy shit!" Erskine took my arm and led me to sit down on a rock. They looked at each other and both knelt at me feet waiting for me to snap out of it a bit.

"I know this is probably more shock than you can take in right now, but you do understand why I could not tell you, don't you? I wanted a normal childhood for you, I wanted you to have your choice of worlds and how you lived your life."

"I know, I do, it's just that I thought I was going to be the one revealing secrets and here my whole life has been one. Do you know where Grandma is? I would like to see her one day. "

"She may be down here I am not really sure, but once you are settled, we will go looking for her."

"It also explains why you still look so young!" I laughed.

"Are you mad at me?"

"For what?"

"For not telling you what I knew of your family."

"It wasn't yours to tell. How long did you know?"

"After my mother met you she told me who you were. I also need to tell you that my mother is queen of these lands, lands that once we are married you will become queen of."

"You also will then inherit the lands of my mother and your father. You will have great responsibility with this transfer of lands."

"At least I will have Erskine, to rule with me!"

"Oh I will be here, but I will have very little power, we are a matriarchal people here. There may be a battle though over your father's lands, they generally fall to the female line, but when his mother passed and the absence of your mother the lands fell to him. His son now wants power there. "

Light began to dawn for me, suddenly the prophesy was clear. "So with our marriage I will become the unifying force of three separate kingdoms. Is that the prophesy?"

A flash of light and a crackling sound, the kind when you hear the type of fireworks that sizzle as it falls to earth stopped our conversation dead in its tracks.

"I saw Erskine's mother come into view and immediately took a knee."

"Lift your head child, you will very soon outrank me!" She came over and gave me a warm embrace and then moved on to my mother. "Hello Edalene, welcome to our home, you have been long missed. "

"Your highness I am blessed by your presence and warmth. I am elated by the news of our children love and growing family." She gave her a quick wink.

"You as well, simply call me Nuala, We are equals here. And yes Diana you are correct about the prophesy you are meant to rule and unify these warring lands under one queen. Your brother will pose problems and I have seen that he has already."

"What do you mean?..... Oh the man at Yoga?"

"You are correct, your insight and power are growing by the hour here."

"I do not wish to fight him, he is my brother and he has tried to harm me already."

"You will not fight him now; you must wait until you are at your fullest power in this land and that of your maternal ancestors. You will be far more powerful that you can even imagine and already have a network of protectors. Anne is one of your Guardians as well as your mother; their homes will be safe havens for you to seek. We will train your Mother and Anne to bring them to their most powerful."

"Anne is part of this as well?"

"Yes, though she does not know how or why yet, her fey lover led her to you for us. You will not be alone, and Erskine is not only a prince, but also a warrior of the highest accomplishments. He will always protect you."

"This I know!" I gave him a quick kiss.

"Will both of you follow me to ready you for the wedding."

We followed them to the most beautiful surroundings I have ever seen. It was as if I was in a dream, I could see the rainbow auras surrounding every thing, and even the castle seemed to have a life force. When I had looked closer, it was made of plants that had woven themselves into the stunning structure. It was fed by a spring that gathered in a pool in the center of the room. Flowers were the tapestries that covered the walls in living pictures and patterns. Wood that was used somehow maintained its life force as well, glowing in harmony with the crystals laid into beautiful mosaics. The aura around my growing babe grew around my abdomen, clearly soaking in the power of the palace. My mother and I were walked into a room that had a steaming spring, and we were both ritually cleansed and covered in the oils surrendered by the flora of the room. It was as if they were miniature perfume bottles giving of themselves.

The women who tended to us, were also covered in their individual markings, like my ivy, some had lilies, some roses, each their own unique pattern. They were all warmth and love, sharing their talents with us, taking the greatest care. They sang lovely tunes that made the flowers grow and weave themselves into more blooming tapestries. We walked on floors of soft grass, green as the hills of Ireland. My mother seemed to look even younger than normal, Her youth was returning here in this place. We stepped out and were dried by warm winds that fluttered through. My aura became ever stronger and began to shine almost as brightly as Nuala's when I first saw her."

The women bowed when they saw me shine with my growing power. "Please stand, I am not your queen yet, but your honor humbles me."

"You are kinder even than Erskine said. He told us of your grace, but we did not imagine that you would be so sweet."

My mother glowed at this, she knew she did her job as a mother well. They sewed flowers into our hair and bid it curlier than I thought possible. I was given a gown of shining blue it glisten as the water and sun combined. It was its simplicity in line and shape that allowed the fabric to shine. It was as light as the kisses and touches Erskine gave me when he first began to visit. My shoulders were bare but for a tied strap on one shoulder. My mother was given a dress in a similar design in green. Hers had two straps and floated with what looked like leaves. They danced and shifted with the breeze.

We were walked out into the great hall where everyone had gathered to see Erskine and I become one. I smiled when I saw Anne there waiting for me with her beau. She was in a dress of rose petals. That ended at her knees. Her freckles seemed to make her even more beautiful in the pink fluttery confection. My mother led me down until I was face to face with Erskine and his mother.

"The Goddess and God has led these two children into each others' lives. They are not only fulfilling their destiny to love each other, but the destiny to unite three lands and bring love to them as well. Diana will soon be your queen and you must give your love and respect to her as you have given me all these years. There is no sadness as I give you to her most capable hands only joy, for she is loving, and caring and will fight for what she believes in. She brings with her a knowledge of the human world and its capability of love that we need here. Listen she is wiser than even she knows. Erskine, please get the gift you have had made for your love."

He took out a pendant made of shining silver and an emerald that shone of all the green that surrounded us here.

"Diana, you are my love and my future will to accept my heart for the rest of eternity? I will be yours alone, the champion of you and our family, fight always for your heart and kingdom. Will you bind your heart with mine?"

"Erskine, my heart was always yours, before I even knew your name. Our hearts were born and made in the hands of the Lord and Lady before time was a consideration. I will bind my heart to yours, from now until eternity has become a sparkle in the sky."

"Diane and Erskine, you are now one heart, one soul, and one blood love and care for each other always. Diana, you are now queen of these lands, love your people as I have. Lead them to their new life of peace with our neighboring lands and be the queen I know your were destined to be." She placed her crown on my head and placed her hands over Erskine's and mine. The people cheered and petals fell from the ceiling. We ate and danced until the sun returned to the sky. Erskine and I kissed our mothers and guests good bye as we headed to our room.

"Well my queen, don't you looks ripe for the taking." A blushed smile spread across my face. I needed no encouragement, I tore the clothes from his body revealing the rippling muscles that have been so painfully parted from me for so long. He in turn lifted the dress from my ever rounding body, sliding his hands along my frame leaving trails of fire behind them. His member needed no encouragement form me, it was long and hard waiting for my attentions. I kneeled before him and took as much of his length into my mouth as I possibly could. His fingers gently played with my hair, showing no greed or impatience. I was never one to offer Oral on a man, but with him, here in this moment, so filled with love, suddenly I felt insatiable. His gentleness only spurred me on. Before I could help him completely he lifted me up and kissed me hard . He laid me on the bed that was specially made for us lined with the down of milk thistle he traced the ivy that covered my body, missing not one intricate leaf or vine. His kisses were the next to follow all over my body, I was writhing under his touch, fire filling me from within. He kissed the dew from my petals making me impatient be filled with him. He waited until he knew I could stand no more and slowly entered me. He took his time making sweet torturous love, straining my patience to its limits. He picked up the rhythm and force of his thrusts, till I could feel him hit my inner most core. I matched his rhythms till the sweat glisten on both our bodies. He kissed my neck and breasts and whispered his love then went back to his stallion pace. We let our love explode out of us in yells that filled the kingdom we now ruled. We could hear the cheers outside as we collapsed onto the soft bed. We laughed and smiled at the adoration of our public.

"My dear we will have a long and happy life together, I can not wait to see what tomorrow brings!"

"I am in complete agreement."

Her brother, who's real name was Dougal was in his kingdom seething and plotting war with his newly powerful sister. He must find a way to take this land for his own.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Erskine Ch. 08

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 155 milliseconds