• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bonnie's Obsession

Bonnie's Obsession

I work at a medium sized manufacturing plant and have been working there for 10 years. Of course, with over 600 employees, there are a fair amount of attractive women working there, both available and not. As a fairly popular guy, I've got to know quite a few. One woman in particular has always caught my eye. You know, every guy has that one look that really turns him on. Well Bonnie has that look.

Bonnie is five years into her second marriage. At 45, she's not exactly a youngster, but she makes it up with her dedicated work ethic at her gym. Her fondness for shorts constantly reveals her strong, toned legs and we've worked together long enough for me to be able to catch the occasional glimpse of her generous cleavage. Her flowing, loosely curled dark hair complements her deeply tanned complexion. Even her outgoing, friendly personality adds to her attractiveness and sexuality.

Unfortunately, I must frequently work weekends in exchange for weekdays off. Not the best of deals but overall, the job is a good one. One Sunday morning I was in a bind and I had to go over to the department where Bonnie works to get some supplies. Now Bonnie's department is usually closed on weekends and I did not expect to find anyone there. As I entered the department, I paused to read the local bulletin board. It was then that I heard what sounded like a murmur. Very low, but definitely someone was back in the area of Bonnie's cubicle. As I was intrigued and it was in the general area of where I was going anyway, I quietly walked up. Getting closer, I could make out Ron's voice, almost whispering, with a relaxed tone.

Now Ron is also an employee cursed with working many weekends. I usually see him several times a day, in the hallways, or on break. He's a tall, thin, likeable guy who works in yet another department. Oh yeah, and one other thing…Ron is black.

Close to the cubicle, I can make out Ron's low moans and now, the unmistakable sloppy, suction noises of a blowjob! At this point I have an instant hard on pressing against my jeans! The action was taking place in Bonnie's cubicle but I really didn't know who else was in there with Ron, remember, Bonnie didn't normally work weekends, especially Sunday, so I thought maybe Ron was able to set something up with a different girl. Totally turned on, though, I had to find out and get a good vantage. I maneuvered around until a reached an area where there was a slight gap between two wall panels and here I moved in a carefully peered through.

Sure enough, there was Ron, fully clothed except that his pants and underwear were down around his ankles with himself sitting, legs spread on the edge of Bonnie's desk. Turns out that my hastily found vantage was ideal for I had a perfect view of Bonnie's lips sliding up and down Ron's turgid, ebony shaft! I had always dreamed of being the recipient for many years only to watch her perform on another man, a black man to boot! As usual, Bonnie wore shorts, but for the first time, I watched her 36D breasts swing and bounce to her cocksucking performance. I'm guessing Ron freed her melons but by this time he had given up tending them, instead resting his large hands on the back of her head, apparently guiding her rhythm.

Freeing my manhood, I began stroking as I viewed this intensely erotic scene. Bonnie had fantastic technique, maintaining her steady bobbing. Always one to wear lipstick, it only served to accentuate the focus Ron's pleasure. As I watched Bonnie reached under Ron and began rubbing his large, heavy balls. She must have sensed he was near at this point because suddenly he started bucking and grunting. What would her husband think? If he only knew that she was bringing off a black man with her mouth! With this thought, I too shot my wad, unlike lucky Ron, however, my semen emptied onto the floor. Ron began to slow and I knew the show was soon to be over. Bonnie obviously enjoyed her coupling as much as Ron, she still held Ron's dick in her mouth, as though savoring the remains of a great meal. I didn't see any proof of Ron's climax on Bonnie's face, as apparently she swallowed all Ron had.

Now sated, Ron moved to stand up. Obviously nervous, Ron pulled on his pants and underwear while Bonnie slid back into her bra and T-shirt. As he left, Ron paused to kiss Bonnie's forehead, the quickly departed. Bonnie sat down in her chair, pulled a small mirror out of her purse and began to reapply her lipstick.

My mind was racing. Did she do this often? Is her kink the oral? Or the interracial? Or both? Most important of all, how could I convince her to do that to me? But the answers are in the next story, part 2. Coming soon...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Bonnie's Obsession

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds