• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adam's Acquisition

Adam's Acquisition

It was Friday, five o'clock in the evening when Sanura Moore sat at her desk shaking her head, looking bewilderedly at her computer screen. She just finished a report that had to be submitted to the vice president of product development, Adam Sheridan. She stepped away from her cubicle to run to the restroom a short distance down the hall. Upon returning to her desk, she sat down to review what she had written and found a blank screen. Sanura gasped as she tried to get the screen to come up by hitting the keyboard, but had no luck; the computer wasn't even on.

"Oh shit," softly escaped her lips, "Okay, don't panic. It's saved to the hard drive."

She got down on all fours to check the connections and found that the terminal had been un-plugged.

"What in the world?" she sighed and quickly plugged the cord back into the receptacle, wondering how it had come unplugged in the first place.

Sanura stood dusting her hands off on the sides of her navy blue skirt. She looked around to see if anyone else had a problem but no one seemed to notice her plight as they prepared to leave for the weekend. She peered over into the next cubicle where her new friend Madison Richards sat but she remembered that Madison left a few hours ago to get a jump-start on the weekend. Madison was Sanura's mentor of sorts, helping her to become acclimated to the culture of the company since her arrival 8 weeks ago.

Sanura switched on her computer and it restarted with no problem, she breathed a sigh of relief and sat down to retrieve her file. Her eyes scanned the list of saved documents, but found nothing of the file she had been working on. Her heart sank with disbelief regarding her vanished document.

"Oh noooo. It has to be here." Panic began to set in as she frantically looked repeatedly for the report under her documents icon. It was four pages of figures and information to be added to the VP's quarterly reports.

By now, it was five-thirty and Sanura was oblivious to the goodbyes and waves of her colleagues as they departed for the evening. Sanura heard a distinct laugh coming from the office of Adam Sheridan which was across the aisle from her cubicle, her heart raced and her palms became sweaty with the anxiety of having to re-type everything she had just completed in order to meet the deadline as promised. Sanura groaned with frustration and placed her head in her hands, she wanted to curse and cry.

*****

Adam sat in his office, contemplating his actions. The new administrative assistant, Sanura had been on his mind ever since she started working with his team 8 weeks ago. She was a very attractive African American woman with copper brown skin, large dark brown slanted eyes, and shoulder length dark brown hair. Her beauty did not end with her face; her personality was a magnet to him also. She seemed very quiet and rather shy, keeping to herself except when chatting with Madison and other associates and the occasional laugh would slip from her full sensual lips. She was very cordial with everyone including him. Sanura and Adam had only spoken briefly at times with the longest conversation occurring on her first day. The combination of her beauty, shyness, and sweet disposition made her a rather appealing puzzle that he wanted to solve. He could see her feet from under her cubicle and knew she was back at her desk. He wondered if she would seek help regarding the missing report. Would she seek his help?

She usually dressed rather conservatively in pantsuits; but that did not hide her attractive figure with full breasts and a slender waist. When he wasn't otherwise engaged, he enjoyed catching glimpses of her going about her routine. Today, she was dressed in a white collared elbow sleeved shirt with buttons up the front exposing her neck and the heart shaped gold pendant she usually wore, resting on her upper chest. Her shirt was tucked inside a navy blue pencil skirt, hitting her at her knees and seemed to make her waist look even smaller and ass look even more lethal. But the shoes - they were all wrong for this outfit, the heels were too low. She should have on stilettos to show off those toned brown legs.

The fantasies grew stronger in the recent weeks instead of waning as he had hoped. The fact that she was African American made no difference; he had dated black women before and enjoyed it. Actually he loved all women. But something about Sanura piqued his interest quite strongly.

He imagined seeing her bent over his desk. Her skirt would be hiked up around her waist, as one hand rested against his desk. Without hesitancy, she would take her other hand, using it to expose her swollen wet cunt for his pleasure.

"Come on, come get this pussy daddy," he would imagine her saying, pleading as she would delicately spread her moist lips enticing him with her dewy slit as her fingers played delicately with her moist folds. He'd be there standing behind her, one hand massaging the round cheeks of her ass and the other at the base of his cock poised to deliver the fuck they both needed.

He grew rigid, lost in his kinky thoughts. Underneath the desk, his hand gripped and stroked the hard on he had until the phone rang and snapped him out of his blissful daydream.

Sanura knew she would have to inform Adam regarding the misplaced file. She didn't really have much interaction with him. Sure, she would smile and greet him the usual good morning or hello but that was the extent of their interaction. Sanura was an introvert, quiet and rather shy; it was with trepidation that she made her way to his office. She saw Adam at his desk working at his computer, she paused before entering, clearing her throat,

"Pardon me Mr. Sheridan, may I speak with you a moment?"

Adam looked away from the monitor to smile at Sanura as she paused in doorway to his office with a slightly nervous look on her face. Her deep intake of breath made her chest rise, temporarily drawing his eyes to her cleavage.

"Hello there, how's it going? And, please call me Adam," he said, smiling while glancing at his watch and removing his glasses as he assessed her form. "Come in please...you're here late." Adam stood and came from behind his desk walking towards her.

Sanura watched as he rose from his chair and walked towards her with an athletic grace. She would catch glimpses of him with out his jacket on. Sanura loved how his shirts would hug his muscular arms when he'd loop his fingers behind his shaved head. The fact that he was bald made him look all the more distinguished, all the more attractive to her.

"Yes, uh... I'm sorry, but is there anyway possible that I could email that report to you in the morning?" Sanura's palms began to sweat and she developed a prickly sensation under her arms, as she looked her superior in the eyes. She saw the speculative look on Adam's face and she hastily added, "Well, it seems that the report I was finishing up just disappeared, and I'm not able to locate it. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience." Sanura sighed thinking, He must really think I'm incompetent.

Adam felt a pang of guilt for the distressed look on Sanura's face, her shoulders slumped a bit as she broke her gaze with his face and looked past him out the window and back to his face.

"Well Sunni...may I call you Sunni; I've heard other people call you that and it makes things less formal on a Friday evening.

Sanura nodded, "Oh, that's fine, Sunni's fine."

"Gosh, I really needed that document to closeout the report that I'm working on..." Adam said as he leaned on to the door jam and crossed his arms over his chest.

"I realize that, I'm so sorry, I don't know what happened. The report was completed and saved before I went to take a break. But when I got back, I couldn't find it."

"No need to panic, if you saved it then it's just a matter of finding the file. Uh, let's take a look at your computer. After you," he said, signaling her to precede him.

Adam followed Sunni back to her cubicle, his eyes immediately drifting downward to watch the sway of her rounded ass. But he had to be careful; the document she was looking for was on her computer alright, just saved under a different name. Adam re-named it when she stepped away from her desk. He'd done it as an innocent jest, wanting to break the ice and build a more informal rapport with her.

Sunni let Adam sit down to access the files on the computer, "Ah, it's asking for your password." Adam slid over allow Sunni access to the keyboard, but it wasn't quite enough room and her hips accidentally brushed against his forearm as it laid against the armrest of her chair.

"Oops... I'm sorry," Sunni was embarrassed; she couldn't believe that her hip brushed against his arm. Then again she was so hurried to put her password in that she underestimated the clearance between the desk and Adam.

"Nonsense, don't be sorry," Adam conveyed with warm smile.

Sanura blushed and swallowed nervously as she assessed the look on Adam's face. It caused her to return a small unsteady smile. She quickly put in her password and carefully stepped out of the way for him to access terminal. She had heard Adam was a bachelor, but nothing else really regarding his personal life. Some people were surprised that a guy his age and with his credentials hadn't already been snatched off the market for marriage. She had even heard rumors that he was gay. As for Sunni she had married her high school sweetheart her senior year in college. However the marriage only lasted 3 years after she discovered he'd had been cheating on her with a law school classmate. During that time, Sunni was going through a difficult pregnancy and subsequently lost the baby during the second trimester. Sanura was devastated and she secretly harbored resentment against her husband for the failed marriage and the loss of their baby. Over the past year, friends of hers have tried to set her up on dates both with her permission and without. The dates usually ended unfruitful, she just wasn't with the dating scene right now.

Adam's phone in his office rang, "would you mind getting that for me please?" Adam asked as he searched through her documents.

"Yes, of course," Sunni answered. As she left for his office, Adam took the opportunity to rename the document to its original title. He couldn't have planned a better diversion with the phone ringing in his office to undo what he had done earlier. He did regret the prank he played for the worry it caused her.

Sunni returned to see Adam reclining somewhat in her chair with his hands clasped behind his head staring at the screen. She handed him the message she took as she looked at the computer screen recognizing the lost document.

"You've found it! Oh, thank you so much!" as Sunni's hand touched his shoulder in a gesture of gratitude. Her finger tips came in contact with the ripped muscular flesh of his shoulder blade and she immediately forgot about the document he found as her fingers gently tested the flesh of his shirt covered shoulder. "Wow, you must work out all the time. No one could be this hard," she sighed. Sunni immediately snatched her hand back as she realized what her lips had uttered. "I can't believe I just said that... I'm sorry, I was thinking out loud and I shouldn't have touched you," she blushed nervously.

Adam immensely enjoyed the touch of Sunni's hand and wanted her to continue the gentle kneading on the other shoulder. Her gaze was drawn to the smoothness of his full bottom lip as he smiled pleasantly in response to her touch.

"Mmm... you know I haven't had one of those in a long time. And relax Sunni no harm done, really. I quite enjoyed it, wished you hadn't stopped," he sighed, as he rose up out of the chair stretching. Her eyes drew once again to his body, the body that really she hadn't really noticed until now. He was very lean with bulk in all the right areas like his chest and upper arms.

"Why don't you email me the report and let's call it a night." Sunni was elated she was ready to go home and relax now that that report was no longer hanging over her head.

"Sure, thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it," Sunni smiled and returned to her task. He returned to his office to clear his desk. With his coat on and brief case in hand, he stopped back by her desk and paused as she grabbed her coat.

"Please, allow me," Adam dropped his brief case and reached for her coat.

"Oh, okay." Sunni turned her back and allowed him to assist her. Adam breathed in a faintly cocoa fragrance which he found very pleasant indeed. With the task completed, Adam took the liberty to rest his hands on her shoulders and gave a gentle squeeze which caused Sunni to moan softly in surprise.

He brought his head close to her ear and whispered, "I'm only returning the favor."

Sunni was at a loss for words as she felt Adam's warm breath tickle her ear. She barely had time to process what had just happened when he walked away signaling her to follow. Did he just make a pass at me, she thought.

"C'mon it's late I'll walk you to your car." She followed him out of the building to the garage.

"Oh, my car is over here," Sunni pointed to a black sedan.

"Great, well have a wonderful restful weekend."

"Thanks, you too," Sunni smiled opening her car door.

Adam watched Sunni get into her Honda and pull away before he took the stairs down a flight to his car. He felt regret for the covert tactic he used regarding file, which was totally out of character for him.

As Sunni drove away she was somewhat confused, trying to read Adam's actions tonight. He was attractive, most women would agree. But she knew guys like him didn't usually go for women like her. However, she was exhausted and decided not to dwell on something that wasn't there or even happening. Her concentration shifted to getting home safely and getting to bed.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • Adam's Acquisition

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 411 milliseconds