• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Worship: Kristen & Dustin

The Worship: Kristen & Dustin

The sweet smell of magnolias drifted over the bayou hinting at the secrets it kept. Manteca watched as the sun dipped low in the sky. The huge trees cast deep angled shadows across the water, encroaching on the little light illuminating the dense foliage, much like the bitterness welling inside her heart. Casting a glance at the north sky she noticed the ravens flying low. A group of ravens signaled the approaching change foretelling love realized and the coming union between new lovers. Manteca slowly circled the fire raising her arms above her head. Tilting her head back she sang a song for natures new lovers and watched as the flames answered her call.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kristen walked along the mountains edge and noticed birds circling in the distance above the hill tops. She marveled at their beauty and gracefulness. "I would have never thought camping could be so beautiful. I'm glad I came along." She noticed the chill in the air as the wind picked up, reaching down she picked up her sweater and pulled it on. Turning she thought she heard the soft rhythm of drums beating from over the mountains to the west. "Those clouds in the distance look a little on the wild side, do you think we will be okay tonight out in the open?"

Lifting his head Dustin watched as the wind played with his mother's golden blonde hair. His gaze wondered over her body he noticed the slight rise in her breast as she pulled the sweater on hugging her curves. He wondered if he would ever have the courage to ask her to fulfill his desires. Maybe it was wrong to even approach the topic.

Straightening he walked over to where his mother stood on the bluff. Following her line of sight he saw the ominous pregnant clouds approaching them from the west. "Those don't look promising. I know of a cabin that is free to wondering visitors. We can head south from here, but we'll have to eventually turn west again. We may not make it in time before we get hit by the down pour."

"As long as you're leading the way, then everything should be okay." Kristen knew her son would lead them safely down to the cabin, so she followed him to their packed things and walked closely as they headed down the dirt path through the forest.

When they finally turned heading west leading to the cabin the wind howled and whipped around them, the rain poured in sheets soaking their clothes. Kristen stumbled and fell losing her backpack in the process. The mud sucked her shoes as she tried to stand.

Realizing his mother was having a hard time standing, Dustin snaked his arm around her waist lifting her 120 pound body up with a quick jerk, her shoes slid from her feet sticking in the muddy path. Wrapping both arms around her he pressed her head in the crook of his neck, protecting her face from the rains abuse, holding her body so close to his ignited within him the desire to possess and care for her. With her legs wrapped around his waist he pushed forward through the storm towards the cabin. The tempo of the wind and rain falling amongst the trees surged through his veins increasing his heart rhythm pumping his blood faster drawing from within him an animalistic instinctive need to protect and mate.

The wind lashed out stopping the pair's progress. Dustin knew that he needed shelter fast. Spotting a low hanging canopy of branches woven together he readjusted his mother's 5'9" frame and lowered his head to advert the torrent of rain that hammered his face.

Kristen was shocked that her son could move so steadily while carrying her. Unable to walk without her shoes upon the muddy ground she felt helpless in his arms. Feeling the cold rain whip into her back she pressed her face closer to her son's neck.

Branches caught on her sweater, ripping and tearing it, Kristen wanted to scream out from the pain as the bushes assaulted her, she unknowingly bit down on her son's shoulder.

Dustin felt a jolt of pain and a slight tingle of pleasure shoot threw him as he crouched under the canopy. "Mom, are you okay?" He asked afraid there was something wrong, he pulled her head up and noticed her chattering teeth.

"My...my...back. The...branches have...scratched me. How....much further?" She stammered pushing her head back down on his shoulder.

"It's just over the next rising, but I can't carry my backpack and make it. The added weight from the rain is slowing me down. I can carry you all the way. I'll just have to take off anything that collects rain." He said standing her up. "Can you remove your jeans? We'll come back for everything once the storm passes." Sitting down he dropped the backpack and pulled his jeans off.

Kristen looked down at her twenty-one year old son, she was happy he knew what needed to be done. Raising him alone after his dead-beat father ran out on her before he was born had been challenging. She wiggled out of her pants hoping that she wouldn't be too heavy for him. She thought about her sweater and pulled it off tossing it to the ground. She prayed the cabin had good blankets, because at the rate she was losing clothes she would be naked by the time they made it.

Standing up Dustin noticed his mother stood before him in nothing but her t-shirt, panties, and muddy socks, with her hair plastered to her head rain dripped and pooled on her eyelashes. Her pink lips looked succulent and puffy from her pressing and rubbing them against his neck. He craved the sight of them, wondering what they would feel like pressed against his lips. He could make out her perky nipples through her shirt and as well as the bumpy areola surrounding them, as the cold air made her body shiver she crossed her arms under her breast pushing them up unknowingly allowing him to feast his eyes on their magnificent curves.

Feeling an over powering desire to posses and ravish her body, he stepped forward pulling her wet body against his and sliding his hands down her back cupping them under her ass checks aggressively. Raising her to her toes, he pressed her panty clad crouch against his throbbing cock. Blood rushed through his veins drowning out the down pour of rain as she stared up at him with questions forming in her eyes from his sexual exploration of her body.

Kristen was shocked at her son's touch, but when she looked up at him she marveled at the hunger evident in his expression. Never before had she seen such open desire. She basked in the glow of passion that her son poured over her with his eyes.

"Dustin..." Placing a finger over her lips, Dustin lowered his head to her ear.

"You're too sexy for me not to touch you. I need you not to say anything until we make it to the cabin. We can discuss what happens under this canopy when we make it there." Dustin murmured, and then brushed his lips across her rain streaked checks on their journey to her lips, finding them he licked them open and dipped his tongue into her stunned mouth. She closed her eyes as his tongue explored every corner of her mouth, leaving her wanting more as he lifted his mouth from hers.

Tightening his grip on her ass he parted her checks and pulled her closer to his groan. Gently he rubbed her across the front of his soaking boxer shorts. His cock throbbing with need, back and forth, he rubbed her mound, watching as her head lulled and rolled from side to side. Kristen's eyes closed as she tried to understand why her son was promising such exquisite pleasure, she was torn between what her mind told her was wrong and her body's craving need for his touch. The rhythm of the wind and rain blowing through the trees urged her to choose the pleasure and magic of this moment.

Dropping her head back Kristen released her control as the rain sang to her. Her son's coaxing and caressing was driving her wild. She stood on her toes and gripped his shoulders, her breathing increased and her chest tightened.

Releasing her hold on him, he stepped back, "We will have to go, but first I need a taste?" Pushing her panties down, he kneeled before her. Lifting each foot removing her soaks and tossing her panties away he gently spread her legs apart.

Regaining some control, Kristen reached out and grabbed her son's wet hair pulling his face away from his journey to her pussy. "STOP," she screamed through the storm raging around her. "We can't. I can't allow you to do this. It's so, so wrong."

Lifting his hands to hers he dislodged their grip. Not taking his eyes off his target, he held her hands in one of his, pulling her forward he laid his head against her soaked t-shirt just over his waiting treat.

"Baby, baby please, I'm...I'm your mother." She stammered as she felt his fingers explore her hair covered mound.

"You...you...have to quit." Kristen dropped her head down to watch as her son found her clit. Spreading her pussy lips apart he stared and inhaled her sweet fragrance, then dipped his head forward. "Dustin, baby don't...Oh, baby." Her knees buckled and pressed against his shoulders as his tongue stroked her.

Kristen tightened her stomach as he continued to lick her clit adding a little more pressure each time. It was painful not to give into his probing. Gusts of wind pressed her forward urging her to submit to his touch.

"Relax." She heard him say as he adjusted his face between her legs. His eyes where buried in her hairy mound as the bridge of his nose pressed up into her clit, he drove his tongue into her cum oozing pussy.

She shuttered at his first contact to her inner lips. He released her hands and they snaked back to his head but this time she pressed his face more firmly to her.

Kristen thought of the rain around their canopy and how as the wind blew whipped in on them. She adjusted her stance to protect his head as he lapped at her juices.

Water ran from the branches overhead gliding down her back cascading over her bare ass. Dustin lifted his hands and rubbed them upward over her thighs. Running one hand underneath her to explore between her ass checks, as the other hand found its way beneath her shirt upward towards her braless breast.

Kristen widened her stance over his face as he scooted them backward so they could be more protected from the torrent of rain around them. Bumping his feet against the tree trunk he noticed that the ground was less wet and was covered with softer grass beneath them. Dustin knew they would never make it to the cabin.

With his hands exploring her body Kristen moaned, she felt his left hand find her left breast pinching and pulling the nipple between his middle and index fingers as he palmed the breast and squeezed it with the rest of his hand. She let out a little whimper as his thick index finger of his right hand found her rain slicked ass hole and pushed its way in. The unexpected invasion causing her to tighten her butt checks and squeeze down on her son's probing tongue in her pussy.

Knowing she needed to relax or she would smoother him, she released a hand from his hair and pressed it to the tree trunk to support her weight all the time wishing that she had more control over the situation, but his attack on her pussy was too exquisite to relinquish.

Sensing her relaxing on his face, Dustin picked up his attack. Licking and stroking the inner lips and then plunging back into her pussy: opening, sucking, and lapping as her juices ran. Pressing his nose against her clit he gently rubbed and sucked her to her orgasm.

Reaching her point of pleasure, Kristen dropped her hand from the tree gripping his head with both hands again. "Uuuugggghhhh," she screamed as she bucked back and forth on his face as her orgasm ripped through her body.

Dustin gripped her ass with both hands, sucking on her clit as her juices ran down his chin. Moving his mouth over her inner lips latching on he lapped up and drank from her flowing fountain.

Completely spent from her son's attack on her pussy, Kristen slumped over his head, she felt him gently pull her down to rest on her knees in front of him. Cupping one hand in her hair he pulled her head to the side and kissed her lips, "So, sweet," he murmured plunging his tongue into her mouth. Unable to do anything as she tried to recover her breathing, his assault was erotic as she tasted her juices from his mouth.

Limply she raised a hand to her hair, pulling her lips from his she wiped her wet hair over his face cleaning up her cum from his forehead, his eyes and down his checks and over his chin. Dropping her hair she felt him nudge her arms up to remove her soaked shirt. Dustin grinned as she realized she could have used their clothes to clean his face. After she relinquished the garment, he laid her down on the soft bed of grass.

Laying there gazing up through sleep heavy lids, she watched as her son removed his t-shirt and boxer shorts. Kristen's body was spent, but she could tell her son was egger to continue. Rising up on one arm she brought her other hand up to stop his progress forward.

"Dustin we can't go any further. We've already done too much." Kristen said watching as his muscles in his chest rippled as he restrained himself from leaping on top of her. His biceps bulged as he lend over her. Helpless to stop the sexual power she saw racing through her son, she lay back down and stared wantonly up into his beautiful tiger lily golden brown eyes.

"Why, Dustin? When you could have any woman you desired." She needed to know his reasoning behind this sexual need for her, his mother.

Gazing down at her splendor laid out before him, his eye roamed over her body like a tiger stocking its prey. Her creamy vanilla skin glowed upon the lush vibrant emerald green grass. Her breasts still full after so many years waited passionately for her sons loving touch. Dustin reached a hand out and skimmed his fingers over the barely visible stretch marks along her stomach. Kristen shivered at his feather light touch.

"For all my life you have taken care of me. And I love you for it. When I finally reached my teenage years I started to fantasize about sleeping with women on a daily bases." Dustin grinned, thinking that it was more like minute by minute. Sliding his mother toward him through the damp grass he draped her thighs over his. Taking her hands he enter laced his fingers through hers, giving them a gentle squeeze before laying their joined hands on her thighs. He noticed that the rain had subsided some and he could have sworn he heard the wind softly whistling through the trees, humming a sweet melody.

"After going off to college, experimenting with different women was just a waste of time. Every woman had to resemble you, but not a single one gave me the same satisfaction. Talking to them lacked the same stimulating conversation that you always provided." Dustin shifted forward slowly allowing the tip of his cock to lightly brush against her pussy.

"That doesn't mean we should make love. I'm glad that you find me beautiful and interesting, but eventually there will be a woman who will be that special someone." As she spoke the touch from his cock got her to unknowingly respond by spreading her thighs wider. Dustin noticed the movement as she spoke. Moving in closer he noticed that the tip of his cock had slipped through her outer lips and was pressing against her inner lips, glancing up he saw she was unaware that her body was responding to his touch. He pressed forward and watched in amazement as her inner lips gently sucked his seed that dripped from the head of his cock. Loving the feel of her pussy softly sucking on him was mind blowing. Her pussy lips where puffy from his earlier attention to them, they quickened at his presences.

"Mom, I know this may sound hard to believe, but I've been in love with the woman I want to be with for a very long time. The one woman in the world I most desire is lying before me." Raising and bending forward he spread her thighs wide and pushed inside her tight welcoming pussy, taking her breath away.

Arching her back at the unexpected visitor, she gripped his biceps and dug her nails into his skin. "Oh...oh...oh...David," she gasped as he stretched her wide. Halting he washed as she closed her eyes as her body adjusted to his width.

"I haven't made love since you where born. I...can...can...feel every vain in your cock. My god, you...I...YOU..." Kristen was unable to finish as her son started to gently stroke his mom's pussy driving deeper each time.

Her chest tightened as the pleasure built, she was unsure of what to do with her legs so she brought them up to hug his sides. She could feel her throat tighten as he dug deeper into her urging her hips to match his thrust. Tears filled her eyes as emotion after emotion washed over her. She was scared over what they were doing, happy that her son loved her so. She was in shock that she wanted this moment never to end, and she knew she never wanted it to end. Finally she was worried that they had to return to their previous lives and forget that the storm allowed them to reveal their secret desires. She knew she needed to tell him her own secrets before the night was over.

As he worked his hips back and forth urging them closer to their exploding union, Kristen spoke with a tear choked voice, "I...oh god...I have always wanted to bring you happiness. As you got older...you turned into such a loving son...and a caring gentleman. I never would have thought you...felt the same way I did." Dustin halted holding himself still deep within her womb as she revealed her hearts secret.

"It hurt when you left...for college. You talked so often about...the new girls you were dating. I would cry...at night thinking I might be...losing you. When you came home that second summer from college...I feel in love with you." Unable to hold back any longer he slowly resumed his strokes. Their eyes locked as their hips met and rocked upon the grass.

"When you went back to school...I didn't know what was...wrong with me. I just knew that I wanted you around more then I ever thought possible...and when you came home for Christmas, I rejoiced...and felt sorrow at the same time because I knew then that...I could never make love to the man I most wanted."

Dustin dug deep into her pussy pressing himself hard against her womb as she spoke her last statement. He held her eyes and lowered his lips to hers kissing her as gently as possible, then withdrawing his throbbing cock, he thrust forward fucking her harder and deeper then she thought possible, each stroke was his promise never to leave. Her pussy answered his strokes by clinching down with her velvet smooth walls promising to always be his.

"Uugghh. Mom, I've waited so long to hear those words. We can and we will be together. I'll never leave your side again."

Kristen arched her back up off the ground sliding her feet down into the grass, she gripped his biceps and threw her head back allowing her golden blonde hair to drag beneath her mingling with the emerald green grass connecting mother nature to mother, as her son reared back, pressing his arms against the sides of her body, fingers curled securely in the grass, knees planted firmly upon the ground as he fucked into her clenching pussy walls as her body pulled and pleaded her son's cock to release his life giving seed. The wind whipped and spun around them never touching the new lovers as it cocooned their union and embraced its newest harvested womb.

He dropped his head to her neck to return the bite she had given to him earlier as he slammed into her sending them cascading upward and over riding their orgasms. She hollered out as she felt her son's vibrating cock pump his seed deep within her womb, bringing two new lovers together as one.

Clasping as one they slept underneath Mother Nature's lush vibrant green canopy with the rain slowly tapping its renewal rhythm in the trees. The lovers lay wrapped in each others embrace born again with the dawning of the morning sun.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • The Worship: Kristen & Dustin

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 194 milliseconds