• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adventures of Misty Lee Ch. 01

Adventures of Misty Lee Ch. 01

Ch. 1 When Dad's Away, Son Starts To Play

It was Friday evening and my husband, Duane, was out of town on business, again. My son, Alan and his girlfriend, Opal, were staying overnight because some work was being done on their house.

I'm Misty Lee, mid-fifties, natural blonde hair, blue eyes, 36c tits and maybe 15 pounds too heavy. Alan is the spitting image of his father, also blond hair and blue eyes, only taller, about 5'10" and in better shape. Opal is a good looking girl, big, not fat, but large boned, just the way Alan has always liked 'em. Both are in their late 20's.

Anyway, Friday night has always been date night and we're usually out with our friends Bill & Rachel. We've had a 10-year swinging relationship with them, and before that several threesomes, foursomes and moresomes over the past thirty + years of our marriage. But with Alan and Opal here, I felt the need to keep them company, so I knew I was destined for another late night with my friend, the pink pocket rocket.

To avoid a boring night, the three of us decided to go out to dinner. Alan & I had a glass of wine before we left, but Opal had to work in the morning, so she became the designated driver. We went to a nice neighborhood steak joint and Alan and I split a bottle of wine with dinner. We both became slightly tipsy and started playfully jabbing at each other during dinner.

"So mom, who are you taking to bed with you tonight, your pocket rocket, or one of your big boys?"

"What do you know about my plastic friends? Have you been using them?"

"Real funny, mom. I'm not gay."

"Well, maybe Opal needs something to satisfy her. Is your package lacking something?"

This went on all the way home, with the three of us having fun and laughing our asses off at all the sniping. When we got in the house, Opal said she was going upstairs to bed since she had to get up early. Alan also went upstairs to get on the computer and I went in to get ready for bed and changed into my nightgown.

It was a bit too early for me to sleep, so I went into the kitchen for a nightcap. I was wearing a dark blue satin nightie that ended just above my knees and nothing else. It was dark and as I was pouring myself a glass of port, someone came up behind me and started cupping my breasts.

"Alan, what are you doing? Are you crazy?"

"Come on mom, you know you like it."

"I'm your mother, knock it off. You're drunk." Just then he pinched both my nipples and I couldn't stop the little moan that escaped my lips. My nipples are very sensitive and I just loved having them pinched, squeezed, sucked, whatever.

"Your voice says stop, but your moans say to keep going. You know you love this."

"Alan, we can't do this, it's just wrong. Opal would kill you if she saw this."

"Mom, she's sound asleep upstairs. Let's have a little mother-son bonding."

With that, one hand started rubbing my breasts even more and he began to push his groin into my backside. Another moan escaped my lips and he took that as approval to become even more daring. With his right hand Alan started bunching my nightgown higher and higher, until my ass was showing.

"Oh mom, you've got a great ass" he said as he started rubbing it. His fingers started moving up and down my crack and venturing closer and closer to my now soaking wet pussy.

"Alan, please stop this. You know it's wrong."

I heard the words come out, but my protest was getting weaker and weaker as his hands continued to do their magic. Just then he spun me around and cupped my vagina, slipping a finger into me. My knees buckled and he held me up by my vulva, slipping another finger into me and moving them both in and out. I was getting ready to orgasm right then and there, when he suddenly took his hand away, grabbed me by the arm and walked me into my bedroom.

As we neared the bed Alan pulled my nightie up over my head. I was now completely naked. My son had never seen me this way.

"God mom, you're fuckin' beautiful."

"Alan, I don't know what's got into you, but this has to stop." Again, I heard the words, but I was more turned on than I had been in a long time. While I've never suffered from an overabundance of morality, I knew this was wrong. I just was so horny I couldn't stop myself.

"Mom, you're beautiful, you're sexy and I'm going to fuck you. Don't try to tell me you don't want it because you're pussy is soaking wet and your nipples are pointing straight at me."

With that Alan threw me on the bed and I watched as he dropped his pajama bottoms and stripped off his t-shirt. His prick was magnificent, 8-9 inches long, thick and quivering at me as if it had a mind of its own.

Alan slowly spread my legs and dipped his head toward me. I was totally lost in the sexual aura that surrounded us. As his tongue touched the soaking wet lips of my pussy, I completely lost control. "Oh, God Alan that is so good. Oh yeah, suck me right there, Oh yeah, Oh yeah. Oh, please don't stop."

Alan licked and sucked me for I don't know how long, but I had at least two orgasms before he stopped. Crawling up my body, he brought his penis to my lips. Dripping pre-cum, I watched as he slowly waved his dick in front of my mouth. "Suck me mom. Take my dick into your mouth and suck me. I know you and dad play around with others. Dream I'm one of the boys you play with."

With that I started licking the pre cum off his cock. I swirled my tongue over his slit and slowly took his dick into my mouth, inch by inch until I had swallowed his entire 8 inches.

"I see your looks aren't the only thing you've inherited from your father," I mumbled. With that, he held my head and started moving his penis in and out of my mouth. Faster and deeper he continued the onslaught.

"Alan, don't come, please don't come. I want you to fuck me. I know it's so wrong, but I want you to fuck the shit out of me. I don't care anymore. Just fuck me."

He pulled his dick from my mouth and crushed his lips to mine, thrusting his tongue into me and danced with my own. Slowly, he moved his body down and spread my legs wide open.

"Mom, you don't know how long I've wanted this. When I was a kid, every time I heard you and dad fucking, I jerked off to your screams. Every time I overhear you talking about other men you've fucked I can't stand it. Now it's my turn."

With that, he drove his dick straight into me.

"Oh my God, don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. FUCK ME! As he continued to pound into me, I came again and again.

After several minutes, Alan pulled out and told me to turn over and get on my knees. He couldn't have known this was my favorite position. He shoved his dick back into me and grabbed my by my thighs.

"You love this don't you?"

Oh, God, yes."

Do you want me to stop?"

"No, don't stop. Fuck me. Please fuck me. Ram that thing into me. Give me everything you've got."

With those words Alan started jackhammering me, faster and faster until I couldn't stand it any more.

"ARRRGHHH!" I heard someone screaming and screaming until I realized it was me.

And then I heard,

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON HERE?"

My screams woke Opal and she walked into the bedroom just as Alan was driving me into multiple orgasms.

"Hi, Opal. As you can see, I'm fucking my mother. You can either leave, go back to bed or join in."

So she joined us. But, more about that at another time.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Adventures of Misty Lee Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds