• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Bondage Fantasy

My Bondage Fantasy

I am not sure what is to happen but I find myself at your door and knock. A beautiful woman opens the door dressed in high healed boots, black fishnet stockings, a short black leather skirt and matching bra top. She asks me in and closes the door. I am nervous and she knows it.

She orders me to strip as she turns to leave the hall. I remove my cloths and wait. She calls for me to join her and when I start to enter the room she orders me on my knees. She points at a spot on the floor in front of her. I crawl to it.

Mistress spells out the rules and gives me the last opportunity to leave. I am here to be her sex slave for the next 4 hours. I am to do exactly as instructed and immediately. I can expect to be bound. My body is hers to be used for her sexual gratification. I may refuse nothing. I except and tell her to use me at her will. Mistress stands before me and then circles me. She picks up some leather cuffs from a nearby table and drops them before me. She orders me to put them on. There is two for my ankles and two for my wrists. She instructs me to put my hands behind my back and she fastens them together.

Mistress instructs me to stand and when I do, she grabs me by the cock. She orders me to follow but their was no need. She had my cock in her hand and I have to keep up.

She proceeds down some stairs and into the first room. There are BDSM equipment on every wall, a bed to one side and what appears to be a shortened massage table in the middle. She leads me to the table and instructs me to lay face up.

I am laying on my arms. Mistress begins slick my whole front with oil and my cock is standing at attention. She strokes it a couple times before ordering me to turn over. I can't help but to think she has done this in the wrong order but she is in charge. Again, my body is bathed with oil and mistress pays extra attention to my ass. She even penetrates my anus to her knuckle and I can't help to let out a grasp of air. The thought of my ass being included in her games did cross my mind but now I am curtain. My body is slick with oil and she turns me effortlessly on this leather table to the point I am now laying bent over the sides. She takes my ankle and pulls it out to the leg and fastens it. She proceeds to do the same to the other, my legs splayed out. She undoes my wrists and fastens them in the same manner to the other side. I am now helpless and vulnerable.

I hear the clicking of her heals as she walks to the door and opens it. I hear her speak to someone and fear hits me. I wasn't expecting anyone else to see me this way and I struggle to see over my shoulder. There, just entering, 2 muscular, nude, oil slicked men with no body hair join mistress at her sides.

She smiles at me, seeing my fear and she tells me to relax. "These two know how to take my slave and they can be gentle" she says.

The three walk up to in front of me and now all I see is from their waist down. Mistress squats down in the middle before me and she is smiling. She tells me she finds it very arousing to see her slave service these cocks. She lifts the one to her right, which is almost fully hard. "This one loves to be orally pleased" she says and then hold the other up. "You will suck this one too to make sure its full hard. You be nice to these cocks and they will be nice to you," she says.

She takes both cocks, one at a time and is able to deep throat them to the root in one try. She smiles at me again and tell me to enjoy.

She stands and I hear the click of her heals as one of the guys guides his cock to my mouth. I know I have no choice but have been curious about sucking cock. I imagine it to be spongy against the roof of my mouth and I tongue the underside, sampling the textures in my mouth. I suckle it for a brief minute when it is removed and the other is replacing it. I suddenly feel mistresses fingers on my ass and hear her telling me I am being a good slave. I feel her penetrate my ass hole with a lubed up finger and begin to rotate it like she is reaming my hole. This is very uncomfortable and distracting as I am trying to suck cock. She pulls out and pushes two fingers in. I am moaning with a cock in my mouth. The fingers hurt a little as she is stretching me out.

She must have motioned the one to come to her because now only one stands before me and his cock gently fucking my mouth. I gag when he pushes to far but I keep trying. Mistress tells me that sticking my tongue out farther allows my throat to open more. It helps but I still gag.

He pulls out of my mouth and I suddenly feel the other cock at my anus pushing. My ass seams to be fighting this and mistress tells me to relax. When the head finally penetrates , it burns, and I cry out that it hurts. She strokes my back and tells me to relax again. When the pain settles a little, I feel him push in more and then more. I feel his pelvis toughing my ass cheeks and I know he is all the way in now. I hear myself saying "OH GOD!" over and over again.

Mistress says, "that's it, your getting use to it now. Just relax."

I feel my head being lifted and the cock is pushed into my moaning mouth. I feel the cock in my ass begin to pull out a little and then push back in. The pain is starting to diminish and an euphoric sensation begins as I feel this cock sliding against my prostate. I am in a constant state of moaning around this cock in my mouth.

I see mistress climb under the table below me and begin to masturbate. She has removed her skirt and top but still has stockings, garter and boots on.her pussy is soaked and her fingers are sliding in and out at a blurring speed. She says "that's it, fuck him." The two cocks building speed as they take me.

I feel her stoke my cock a couple of times and I am aware that it is hard, my cum building. The cock in my mouth erupts first and it splashes to the back of my mouth. I swallow all that I can and it tastes like my own. I can't believe how much this cock is cumming and I continue to swallow it down.

I explode just as I feel mistresses mouth wrap around my cock and the cock in my ass cums too. I may have blacked out briefly as I am now aware of the two guys undoing me from the table.

With my arms over each of their shoulders they support me as I am being taken to the bed. I notice two square pads are now dangling from my wrist cuffs, not sure what they are. I am placed on the bed face up.

My arms are stretched out to my sides and they press the pads to the strange sheet. I test my bonds and realize this sheet that I am on is Velcro. I am stuck here now. Mistress climbs into my chest and drops some kind of pill into my mouth as she swiftly covers my mouth with her pussy. I swallow and begin to eat out this very aroused, very wet pussy. She tastes fantastic.

The two guys stand on the bed and feed mistress their cocks. I have a great view of mistress displaying her talents as she easily sucks them into her throat. She is fondling their balls and rocking on my face. After a few minutes she reaches behind and grabs my cock.

I am surprised that I am hard already but she grins at me. "That pill you swallowed will keep you hard for hours, even after cumming" she says.

She begins to descend down my body and her pussy envelopes my cock easily. She leans forward and tells one to fuck her ass. I feel his cock enter her ass and feel it sliding against mine with only a thin membrane between. The other guy straddles my face with his knees and his cock lays across my face. Mistress and I share this cock alternating sucking it, licking it, and sucking in his balls. I can't believe it but I am cumming again, this time in her pussy.

She pushes the guy out of her ass and holds her pussy lips closed as she climbs off my still hard cock. She climbs into a 69 with me and the cock at my head fucks her doggy style. Cum is covering my face, her pussy, and his cock. I am trying to lick it from everywhere.

I feel my legs being lifted by the underside of my knees and a pillow of some sort is put under my lower back. Mistress is still sucking my hard sensitive cock as I feel a cock push into my ass again. This time it feels good from the moment it goes in. I am lost in euphoric bliss as I am fucked in every position possible.

We all fucked each other and I swallowed an undetermined amount of cum. I sucked cum from cocks, out of mistresses pussy, and shared cum out of mouths. This is how I fantasize becoming a bi-sexual

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • My Bondage Fantasy

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 272 milliseconds