• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Video Session

The Video Session

It was a typical night away from home on business travel. Work all day, hit the hotel gym for a workout on broken down machines, and a sub-par meal at the downstairs lobby bar. At least the beer was cold. I've been traveling for 25 years, and every once in awhile a woman will talk to me, and sometimes we have a really nice time. I buy her drinks, she laughs at my jokes, and I feel good about myself for a few minutes. But inevitable, a boyfriend or husband eventually comes along, he whispers something in her ear, and away they go up the elevator, with his hand on her butt. I've even seen a couple women drop to their knees before the elevator doors close. But in any event, they all get laid, and I go back to drinking beer.

As I sit there nursing my beer, a nice looking couple walks into the lobby. He's well built, wearing khaki pants and a white cotton shirt. He's not muscular, but is well defined. She, on the other hand, is a knockout. She can't be more than 5-2 and 110 pounds, and looks like an aerobics instructor. At about 40 years old, she is still wearing no bra, and her breasts look natural. The nipples extend through the soft fabric of her top, and her tight designer blue jeans cling to her legs and butt like cellophane. She has long blond hair that falls to her shoulders. They come into the bar, and take the seats just two away from me. She sits closer to me than he does. She's carrying a small video camera, and lays it down on the bar between us.

"That's a pretty cool video camera you have there. Looks like one of the new Sony's that is HD, and takes videos in almost no light," you say, hoping she will talk with you.

"Yeah," she says, "We just got it and we love it." "You any good operating one of these," she asks.

"Yep," I respond. "I Do lots of action video in bad lighting situations. I could really use a setup like that."

She looks at me, "Would you like to get some practice taking low-light video??" She's got this really coy smirk on her face, and her friend is looking at me with a big, knowing, smile.

"You mean up in your room??" I ask is a confounded way.

"Wow", she said, "You catch on fast. There's only two rules. First, no face shots. And second, no touching. You up for it??"

My usual evening ends by renting a bad adult video, and jerking off a couple times. This was way better. "Of course. Sounds fun."

We ride the elevator to their room. His hand was on her butt, but it didn't bother me this time. We walk to their room, and walk in. It's a suite.

"Make yourself comfortable while we get ready. This will last about an hour or so," she says as she connects the camera to a waiting cable.

There's a living room with a huge flatscreen TV, at least 65". A chair is sitting directly in front of it, facing so that someone in the chair is only about 5 feet from the screen. The camera sits next to the chair, and is connected to a roll of about 50' of digital video cable that is also hooked up to the TV. The camera is on, and the TV shows a huge image of the carpet just in front of the camera. I walk past the bathroom to the bedroom. They are both in there, and each is taking off their clothes, and carefully folding them and putting them in the dresser. He is further along than she is, and is just taking off his boxers as I enter. There's another chair in this room, the same as in the living room, but it is sitting in the middle of the floor. Obviously it has been put there for a reason, but I can't figure it out. A tripod sits next to the chair. She sees my curiosity.

"Sometimes I take a break from doing him in the other room, and just come in here to use my vibrator. But he still wants to watch!!"

She finally removes her panties, showing off her cleanly shaved pubic area. She must be a bit aroused, since her lips appear to open already, and I'm positive I see the tip of a clit stretching out to get some air. And he's clearly aroused. It's one of the largest penis's I've ever seen, and it just doesn't look like it should fit in her pussy, let alone in her mouth. She walks to the main room and picks up the video camera. She hands it to me.

"If it looks like sex, video tape it!" She says.

He sits down in the chair, and I focus on his member. As the autofocus kicks in, the TV screen is filled with an image of his penis. He looks at it proudly, and she has a look of anticipation. I turn on the record feature, and she drops to her knees.

She starts by gently tickling the sides of his shaft, moving up and down and rotating slowly around it. Every time her fingers reach the ridge, he lets out a small moan, and she reverses her motion to move back down the shaft. After a few minutes, she wraps both hands around the shaft, and begins slowly moving up and down. He lays his head deeply back in the chair, and with each stoke, the drop of precum at his tip becomes larger and larger, until it finally rolls slowly down the shaft.

"I need your mouth on it. I can't wait any longer," he gasps.

With a sudden and sharp movement, he grabs the back of her head and presses her mouth to his head. She doesn't open her mouth, and as soon as she gains her composure, she jumps to her feet.

"I've warned you about using your hands to interfere with my blowjobs. Now I'll have to restrain you," she yells.

As he nods in agreement, I suddenly realize that this is a bondage-play couple. This will be way more interesting than what I was expecting!! She goes to the bedroom, and comes back with a box. She sets it down, and opens it. It is filled with all sorts of ropes, restraints, and things I can't explain. She takes out several wide straps, and proceeds to secure his arms and legs to the chair, and then takes a larger band to secure his waist. I'm not an expert on restraint, but this looks pretty secure to me.

"OK, get the camera back on," she commands.

She goes back to work on his penis, but this time lets it slip right into her mouth. She licks and sucks his shaft, paying particular attention to the head and the little area at the base of the head. He's moaning deeply, and breathing with hard, uneven breaths. He looks about ready to pop. She continues on, and he groans a pained "don't stop". But she does. She immediately takes her mouth off his member.

"Noooo" he groans. I see his penis rock back and forth a little bit, and a little bit of semen flows uselessly out of his tip. "You bitch. Why did you stop??"

"I decide when you cum. You should never talk to me that way," she says with disdain. With that she reaches back into the box, and pulls out what must be a gag. She puts it in his mouth, and secures it behind his head. "Do you want me to finish your blowjob on not?"

He nods, and again she drops to her knees. But, she almost immediately stands up and turns around, spreading her legs wider than his. She slowly lowers her pussy toward his dick, grabbing it, and guiding it into the tight opening.

It's very muffled and soft, but he breaths "NO! I want a blowjob."

She continues to give a couple strokes, while he protests, and then stands up. She doesn't even look at him, but purposefully grabs some duct tape from the bathroom. She walks up behind him, pulls off a long piece of tape, and wraps it around his gag.

"There, now we can't hear your protests," she says mockingly. She looks at me, sexual fire in her eyes. "Take the camera to the other room." I want my husband to see how a real man acts. "Take your clothes off and sit down," she commands.

I did, as she mounted the camera to the tripod. She focused it on my waist, looking into the other room to make sure my dick was prominently displayed. "I have only three simple rules: one-don't grab my head during your blowjob; two-I determine when you cum; and three-if I want to use my pussy on you, I will. Understand?"

She didn't even wait for my response, but dropped to her knees and stroked me for a couple minutes, and then went straight into a blowjob. Her mouth was amazing, and her tongue continuously pleasured my entire rim. Every so often, she would stop, look at the camera, and tell her husband that watching this was for his own good, and that she would come back and finish him after he learned the rules. She lifted her mouth off my member, and turned around, just as she had with her husband. She lowered herself onto me, and lifted and lowered herself in a slow, deliberate way. She checked to make sure the camera picked up a tight view of her pussy getting pounded by my dick, and I could hear the husband's muffled protests as she brought me near close to climax. Her pussy was amazingly tight, and I could feel my breathing becoming deep and labored. She stops, and I moan slightly.

She turns and looks at the camera, but the words are for me. "Good boy. You've followed all the rules perfectly. You get a special treat, one that even my husband has yet to earn." "Let me adjust the camera so he can see this as large and clearly as possible," she says.

She stands up, adjusts the camera, and goes into the other room to make sure he can see everything. "He needs to learn a good lesson."

With that, she drops to her knees again.

"You can cum at any time you want," she mumbles as her mouth fills with my cock.

She fiercely consumes my penis, drawing it deep into her throat, and withdrawing it to pleasure the head. She moves to long, firm strokes, while holding onto my balls with her other hand. I feel the pressure building in the base of my penis, and the anticipation builds as she sucks. I can wait no longer, and with a muffled "I'm cumming," I explode a first stream deep into her mouth. She doesn't react at all, and continues to stroke until all my jizz has passed to her. She faces the camera, puts her head back, and I see her Adam's apple move. She gives my penis a kiss, and asks me to put my clothes on.

As she walks me to the door, I see her husband's depleted, limp body in the chair, except for his eyes, which burned with hate. His reaction took me off guard, as all this seemed to be part of their regular bondage play.

"He's learned a good lesson tonight" she said. "I'm leaving his sorry ass tonight. But you may want to watch yourself tomorrow. This bastard cheated on me, and I am NEVER allowed to even touch the cameraman. Like I said, he learned a good lesson".

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Video Session

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds