• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liz Ch. 04

Liz Ch. 04

As I slowly fucked Tina's asshole, I looked back at my wife and her sister. Liz was still sitting with Heather eating her pussy like a champ. An older guy had his dick in Liz's mouth and was fucking her face like an oil derrick.

As I watched, a young guy, stepped up behind Heather, who had her ass in the air. He dropped his pants to the ground, revealing a rather impressive tool. He touched her ass and she looked up from Liz's pussy. He said something I couldn't hear, I'm guessing he was asking permission. Heather looked at his hard cock, smiled and nodded. Then she went right back to Liz's pussy.

The kid took hold of his member and tried to guide it into Heather's pussy. He missed a few time, then he stepped back a little. Heather reached between her legs a took hold of his cock. She pulled on him trying to guide him in, and he erupted. She immediately wrapped her hand around his cock and stroked him till he was done covering her ass and pussy with his seed.

She looked back at him, he gave her a sheepish grin. She smiled when she noticed that his cock didn't go soft on her. She pulled him by his cock, directing him into her wet pussy. She let go as soon as his cock head was inside her. He grabbed her hips a shoved into her, his head back and his mouth wide open. He pulled back and shoved back in. Then he held it there as his whole body shuddered in pleasure. He was dumping his second load, this time inside my wife's pussy.

His now limp cock fell out of Heather's pussy, followed quickly by a rush of his cum. She looked back at him again, this time totally disappointed. He turned bright red and kinda looked away, obviously ashamed of his lack of control.

Just then, an older gentleman walk over to him. There was a distinct resemblance between the two of them, probably father and son, and they both looked familiar. The father said, as he undid his belt, "Dammit, tom! I told you to find your sister. Not come in here and fuck this woman. And especially not leave her unsatisfied. Now I'm going to have to clean up your mess again. We can't have our voters thinking that the Branfors leave people unsatisfied."

Then he pulled his hard cock out, which was actually smaller than his sons. As he stuffed himself into Heathers pussy he said, "Now go find your sister while I finish here."

He turned to go, pulling his pants up as he went. Just as he went to do his pants back up, he noticed me and his sister. Though with her face turned into my neck, there's no way he could tell who she was. I had a dirty thought, and I gestured for him to come over. As he walked towards us, with his cock still hanging out, he started getting hard again.

He stopped in front of us, between Tina's legs, his cock almost fully hard already. He opened his mouth to say something, but I put my finger on my lips, signaling him to be quiet. I reached down and spread her pussy lips open. I pointed at her hole and nodded to him. I didn't need to tell him twice. He squatted down and slipped his cock into his sister's tight pussy.

As he fucked her, she started stirring on my shoulder. His breathing was getting heavy and I could tell he was going to cum soon. He closed his eyes as he started grunting. Just at the moment, Tina's head came up and she looked at who was fucking her.

She screamed and shoved him back. "Oh my god, To... Oghmm!"

His cock had slipped out of her pussy but he was still cumming. His first shot had somehow landed directly in her open mouth. He fired off five or six more shots, liberally coating her face and tits with his incestuous seed. She fainted as her brother came all over her. When he was done, he quickly pulled his pants back up and ran off crying.

I was still slowly fucking her asshole when her dad came over, obviously done with my wife. "What the hell is wrong with that boy this time? Damn, that's a beautiful little pussy! Mister? Do you mind if I try that out?"

"Not at all. You go right ahead and enjoy it, mayor."

"Oh! You know who I am, huh? Cool, don't mind if I do. Man that's beautiful. Reminds me of my wife's."

He dropped his pants, and immediately stuffed his hard cock into his daughter's tiny pussy. "Oh, my god! This pussy is fantastic. Damn! I'm not gonna last long with this one. Who the hell is she anyways? This pussy is so tight and tiny, even better than that eighteen year old I had last week."

I smiled, but didn't say anything at first. He was pounding in to her hard and fast, his breathing getting heavier. Just as I knew he was about to cum, I said, "Her name's Tina, Tina Branfor."

"What?! My baby gi... Uhgnn!" and he dump his load into his daughters pussy.

"What the fuck! You let me fuck my own daughter? And get your dick out of my daughter's asshole, you sick fuck!"

"No, I don't think I will. Oh, hey, Tina. Welcome back. Say hello to you dad!"

"What? Oh! Hey dad. What the fuck?! Dad! Get your cock outta my pussy! First tom! Then you daddy! Oh my god! Did you cum in me too?!!"

"I'm sorry, baby! I didn't know it was you. You have such a beautiful pussy, it was all I could see. Your pussy was so tight, it made me cum so fast. I'm so sorry, I just didn't know."

"If you are so sorry, the why the hell is your cock still inside me, daddy? Fuck! That four different people that dumped their cum in me. Goddammit! I was a virgin until an hour ago, too. How the hell am I suppose to know who's baby it is?"

"What?! Four?! Baby?! What the fuck is going on here?"

"Yeah daddy. You're number four in my pussy. This huge cock in my asshole was first, then Ralph, Tom was next, and finally you, daddy. Though Tom did dump most of his on my face and tits. See?"

"You mean that's your little brother's cum all over you? What the hell was he thinking? Fucking his own sister? God! That's just sick!"

"Oh daddy! You're such a fucking hypocrite! How can you call your son sick, when you STILL have your cock in your daughter's pussy? God! At least fuck me so that I can cum too."

"What?! Oh, fuck! I can't do that!"

He pulled out and reached for his pants, his cock still hard. Before he got them up, Michelle, who I had almost forgotten, dropped to her knees and swallowed his whole cock. Tina started playing with her pussy as she watched her dad get a blowjob from the teenager. He let go of his pants and put his hands on Michelle's head. She just held still as he fucked her face, though his cock was soft.

I quit my slow fuck of Tina's asshole and just started slamming her for all I was worth. Tina was screaming and moaning as I slammed her up and down my shaft. I didn't realize she was still frigging herself till I felt her cum wash over my balls and her asshole started clenching my cock. I reached up and mashed both her nipples as I dumped my load inside her bowels.

Michelle had managed to get the mayor hard again and was spinning around to get fucked. I shoved Tina off my cock, rudely dumping her on the floor. I grabbed Michelle's head and guided her to my cock. She took one look at my semi hard cock and tried to swallow the whole thing. I laughed to myself as she went at it like an oil derrick. I had just had my cock in a woman's asshole and here Michelle was sucking me like it was candy.

The mayor had found Michelle's pussy and was fucking her with a gusto. Tina was standing the dumbfounded as everyone ignored her. I only let Michelle suck on me till I was cleaned off. I pushed her mouth off me and stood up. She looked disappointed until I pushed Tina into the chair in front of her. She went at Tina's pussy with just as much eagerness as she had at my cock. It was pretty hot watching the mayor share a eighteen year old girl with his daughter.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liz Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds