• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liz Ch. 05

Liz Ch. 05

12

I picked up my pants and stood there looking around the room. I found Ralph, he had my wife, Heather bent over a table. Liz was getting the three cock treatment again.

I noticed a girl, who I recognized as a cheerleader from the local college, she was wearing the uniform still, staring at my semi hard cock. I knew she had to be at least eighteen, but she didn't looked it. I stared back, noticing a woman who was obviously her mom was trying to get her to leave. She was ignoring her mom, and her hands were under the table, obviously playing with herself. My cock started getting hard again as I watched. Her mom glanced towards me, seeing what her daughter was staring at. Then she did a double take and stared at me herself. I laughed and walked towards them, my hard cock swinging in front of me like a flag pole.

As I got closer, neither one of them took their eyes of my member. The mom actually licked her lips, while the cheerleader spread her legs wide for better access. I stopped right next to the cheerleader, her mom on her other side. Me and her mom stared into each other's eyes as my cock bobbed less than an inch from the cheerleader's face. I wasn't surprised when I felt a hand encircle my hard shaft and a warm wetness engulf the tip.

The mom looked down and watched as her daughter sucked on my cock. I reached across and started undoing the mom's blouse as she stared at my cock disappearing into her daughter. She made no move to stop me as I pushed her blouse off her shoulders, letting it fall to the ground. Her bra was a rather plain off white number, but her tits looked fantastic, and she only had a very small pooch. She seemed in a daze as her hand drifted into the waistband of her skirt. I reached around her and unzipped it. It fell to the ground, joining her blouse. I was astonished to find that she wasn't wearing panties and she already had two fingers in her bald pussy.

Reaching around to undo her bra, I forced my cock deeper into her daughter's mouth than she was ready for. The cheerleader gagged but she actually pushed herself further onto my cock. I watched in amazement as the cheerleader slowly forced my cock down her throat. When her chin touched my balls, she looked up at me and smiled. I looked back at her mom, she was furiously fucking herself with three fingers and pinching one of her very large nipples with her other hand, never taking her eyes of my cock in her daughter's mouth.

There was a slight change in the feel of my blowjob. I looked down to see the cheerleader dropping her panties. She lifted her skirt and spread her legs. Her pussy was perfectly smooth, her lips full, and her clit was very engorged, which she began to play with. Her mom shifted slightly, returning my attention to her. She was now looking over her daughter' shoulder, at her pussy, licking her lips. I gently took hold of her arm, guiding her around her daughter, till she was standing next to me. The cheerleader's eyes got huge when she noticed her mom standing next to me, stark naked.

I pulled my cock out of her mouth. I press her back into her chair and removed her hand from her pussy. I gently guided her mom in front of her, then I bent her towards her daughter's pussy, just like I had Tina. She resisted at first, until she got a whiff of her daughter's arousal. The she reached down, took hold of her daughter's hips and buried her face in her daughter's pussy.

The cheerleader gasped out loud, saying, "Oh, god! Mom! What are you doing? Oh! Fuck! Mom! No you can't! That not right, mom! Girls aren't supposed to do that to other girls. Holy fuck!!! That feels so good,

mom!"

I dropped to my knees and buried my face in her mom's pussy. She came almost instantly, bathing my face in her cum. This was the oldest pussy I had ever tasted, I was very surprised at how sweet it was. I stood up and lined my cock up with her wet pussy. I looked at the cheerleader, she nodded her head eagerly. I smiled back at her a stuffed my cock into her mom's pussy. She lifted her head away from her daughter and screamed. It was pure primal pleasure. She immediately dropped her head back into her daughter's lap. I was fucking her for a few minutes, she had at least three orgasms, but it really wasn't doing anything for me. Her pussy was kind of loose and with so many orgasms, she was wet as a rainstorm.

I looked at her daughter, she had her eyes closed and her mouth wide open. She had pushed her top and her sports bra up and was playing with her own nipples. Her tits weren't as large or full as her mother's, but they were very well formed and nicely firm. I pulled out and walked around her mom's ass. Her mom looked up just

as I stuffed my pussy juice coated cock back in the cheerleader's mouth.

She closed her mouth and opened her eyes. She gave me a few sucks then pulled off, saying, "Wow! That tastes good! Is that my mom's cunt?"

"Yes it is! I bet it tastes even better straight from the source."

"You mean I should lick my mom's cunt, just like she licked mine?"

"That sounds like a fantastic idea."

"What? No! I can't let my little Jenny lick my pussy. It's bad enough that I licked her. I caghnhh..."

That's the point I stuffed my cock in her mouth. I held onto her head as I fucked her face. I turned to Jenny, "Now get around behind her, take off your clothes and lay down under her."

"Ok, mister. By the way, that's a great cock you got there. My brother's isn't even half that big, and your probably three times bigger than my dad."

"You've seen your dad and your brother naked, and hard?"

"Oh yeah! I used to spy on my dad when he's looking at porn on the net. He cums so fast it's kinda embarrassing."

"You spy on your brother too? Used to? You don't anymore? How old are you anyways?"

"Who me? I turned 18 yesterday, this is my birthday dinner, me and mom do it every year. No, I don't spy on my brother, I sneak into his room while he's sleeping and suck him off. He's such a heavy sleeper he never even notices. Daddy caught me spying one time and now he makes me get under the desk and suck him

while he looks at his porn."

"From the look on your mom's face, she didn't know anything about this."

"Probably not. But the again, I don't think she knows that I know she fucks Robert."

"Robert would be your brother?"

"Yeah. Cheerleader practice ended early one day. When I got home I found Robert balls deep in mom, bent over the kitchen table."

"So do you fuck your brother or dad?"

"Nah! I tried to get daddy to do it, but he got all self loathing on me. He wouldn't even let me blow him for a week. Nope! I'm still a virgin actually. Why? You wanna stick that beast in my little pussy? Wanna pop my teenage cherry?"

"That sounds nice. Would you like me to?"

"Oh god yes! Would you please?"

"Ok, since you asked nicely. Now lay down so your mom can sit on your face."

She laid down between her mother's knees, looking directly up at her pussy. I pushed my cock down her mother's throat. She had to back off to keep from choking, with lowered her ass towards her daughters waiting mouth. She fought me. I finally took my hands off her head and put the on her shoulders. She whipped her head back, removing my cock from her mouth. She opened her mouth to say something, but I never learned what. Just then I pushed down on her shoulders, sitting her right down on her daughters face.

Jenny immediately started licking her mothers pussy, causing her mother to groan and collapse to the floor. She no longer tried to fight as her daughter brought her to orgasm continuously. I walked around to the other side. Jenny had her legs wide open and her bald pussy was glistening wet. I knelt down between her legs and played with her pussy for a minute. I thought to myself, "Damn! This is the third virgin I'm going to have today."

I leaned down, slowly inserting my rock hard cock into the tight teenage pussy. She felt wonderful. She wasn't as tight as Tina's tiny twat, or even Liz's prudish pussy, but it felt different because it was a teenager that I didn't know. It took me a full two minutes to push into her. I felt my head press against her cervix. Looking down, I saw that only about half an inch was left out. I ground my cock into, splitting her cervix with my cock. I was in as far as I could, and I could feel her cervix clamped around the head of my cock. She was moaning and groaning like crazy, but you couldn't really hear her with her mom's pussy on her face. I pulled almost out and slammed back into her as hard and fast as I could, penetrating her cervix. I was rewarded with a muffled scream. Then I really began to pound her into the floor.

Her mom sat up from the floor. I looked up to see Heather sitting down in front of her. Jenny's mom immediately dove into Heather's cum dripping pussy. I smiled up at my wife while I fucked the teenage daughter of the woman who was eating her pussy. She smiled back at me, then she laid her head back, closed her eyes and enjoyed the tongue lashing she was getting.

I was pounding into Jenny for what seemed like forever. I was getting tired holding myself up, and I didn't feel like my orgasm was getting any closer. Her pussy felt fantastic, but I think I was getting all fucked out. Suddenly I felt a hand grab my balls from behind. I looked back to find Crystal smiling at me, naked as the day she was born. Her huge tits were magnificent, no sag at all. She smiled back at me while she gently massaged my balls. I turned back to find a cock in my wife's mouth, and she was sucking for all she was worth.

Just then I felt a most decidedly wonderful sensation, Crystal had her tongue on my asshole. With Crystal playing with my balls and licking my asshole, I finally felt my orgasm starting to build. I didn't know if Jenny was on the pill and I certainly didn't need to get a teenager pregnant. I grabbed Jenny's ankles, and thanks to her superb flexibility was able to get them over my shoulders. I pushed her legs forward, lifting her ass off the ground. After one final thrust into her womb, I pulled my cock out of her pussy and slammed it into her asshole.

She was so surprised that I had half my cock in her backdoor before she screamed bloody murder and clamped her asshole tight on my cock. Crystal pushed her tongue into my asshole at the same time. That was all the encouragement I needed as I dumped shot after shot into this teenagers asshole. I looked back at Heather just in time to see the cock that was in her mouth explode all over her face. She just sat there with her mouth open and her eyes closed as the guy covered her face and tits with cum. Jenny screamed again as I pulled my cock out of her asshole. She bolted up as soon as I let go of her legs, screaming.

"What the fuck was that? I said you could have my pussy, not my asshole. Oh, my God! I can't believe you did that! Holy shit! That hurt like a mother fucker! What the fuck were you thinking?!"

"Would you rather I dump my sperm in your womb and probably get you pregnant? Cause you do know I was all the way in past your cervix, right?"

"Fuck you! I'm on the pill. You wouldn't have got me pregnant."

"Well I didn't know that. I didn't want to take the chance."

"You really were past my cervix? Holy shit that's awesome. I knew I loved that cock. But dammit! My ass hurts now!"

Her mom jumped in at that point. "Hunny, it does hurt the first couple times, but once you get used to it, it feels fantastic."

"You take it in your asshole, mom?"

"Oh yes, all the time!"

"Yeah, but dad and Robert are tiny compared to this beast."

"Jenny, honey. Your dad and your brother aren't the only two people I fuck on a regular basis."

"What? Who else?!"

"Well, your brother likes to share me with his friends. I've fucked or sucked almost all of them, but Dave's the one I've had the most."

"Dave?! But he's my boyfriend?"

"Honey, you weren't letting him fuck you. So I do, so he doesn't pressure you."

"But, mom! I suck him off every day, usually more than once. How can he want more?"

"Honey, he's a teenage boy. But that does explain his control."

At that point they both walked away. They looked like they were headed for the door, arguing back and forth. Neither one of the seemed to notice that they had both forgotten their clothing and were about to walk out the door completely naked.

I looked over my shoulder at Crystal. She was on her hands and knees smiling up at me, her face only a couple inches from my ass. I smiled back, then quickly spun around on my knees, slapping her across the face with my semi hard cock. She flinched away when I hit her, but she immediately came back and swallowed my whole cock. Admittedly I wasn't fully hard, but she took the whole thing like it was nothing. She sucked me like a porn star, but it just wasn't working. I had cum so much that day, my cock was all fucked out. No matter how hard she tried, it wasn't getting hard.

"What the hell, man! Am I not good enough for you?"

Before I could respond, I noticed Heather laying down under Crystal. My cock twitched in response. Crystal smiled and went back to work on it. I knew when Heather buried her face in Crystal's pussy, because Crystal held on and moaned around my cock as she came. She went back to work on my cock when she calmed down.

"Hey, Steve! Who's this on your dick? What would Heather say if she saw you like this?"

I looked around, totally stunned that someone who knew me, found me like this. Boy was I shocked to see Dave, Heather's brother, standing beside me. I laughed to myself at the irony, and said, "Nothing, Heather's

totally fine with this. So where's Yazzy?"

"She's with her family tonight. I came to get something to eat, and maybe see Liz, but I find an orgy going on instead."

"You should join in the fun. There's a very nice pussy right there that could use a cock." I said, pointing at Heather. I knew there was no way he would be able to see her face with Crystal sitting on it. He look at his sister's pussy, not knowing it was her. I could almost hear the gears grinding in his head as he thought about it.

"I don't know, man. What if Heather or Liz see me?"

"Dude, don't worry about it. Liz is to busy getting her ass fucked to notice, and Heather probably has a pussy in her face right now."

"What?! Holy shit. That is Liz. Damn! I thought she was a virgin. Why would Heather have a pussy in her face?"

"She's decided she likes the taste of pussy. And Liz was a virgin till earlier today. Now you gonna fuck that fine pussy or what."

"Oh, hell, why not? It does look like a very nice pussy. I wish Yazzy would shave like that." He said as he pulled his average cock out of his pants. He was already hard as a rock. I almost laughed out loud when he knelt down and started licking Heather's pussy. For one thing, that was his older sister he was eating, and second, I knew there was at least three loads of cum inside her, possibly more.

He only ate her for a minute or so. He shifted forward and slid into my wife, his sister. He groaned out loud and said, "Damn, man! This pussy is great. Have you tried it? It's so tight and smooth!"

"Yeah, dude. I had it earlier."

He really started pounding her then, grunting and groaning with every thrust. His face was inches away from Crystal's ass, and Heather's face, but with Crystal's pussy on Heather's face, he still had no idea who he was fucking. I was getting so turned on watching Dave fuck his sister, I thought I might actually have another orgasm in me.

I pulled my cock out of Crystal's mouth. She looked disappointed until I told her I was going to fuck her. She started to stand up but I told her to wait a moment, one glance at Dave and I knew he was about to cum. I looked down at Heather's face, I could tell by the look in her eyes that she knew exactly who's cock was in her pussy. Suddenly, Dave thrust deep into Heather and groaned as he started unloading into his sister. At the first sign of his orgasm, I pulled Crystal off Heather's face. His eyes got huge and he tried to pull out, but Heather grabbed his hips and held him inside her as she rode out her own orgasm.

Crystal looked pissed off at first, but I just spun her around and sat her back on Heather's face. She locked lips with Dave as Heather went back at her pussy. I oiled up my cock as I knelt down with Heather's head between my legs. I lined up and shoved into Crystal's asshole. I slid all the way in, slapping Heather in the head with my balls. Crystal screamed into Dave's mouth. As I started pounding her asshole for all she was worth, Dave finally manage to separate himself from Crystal and Heather. He stood up, about to say something, his cock limp and oozing cum. As soon as he stood up though, Crystal grabbed his limp cock and shoved it into her mouth.

I laughed when he threw back his head and let out a primal groan. I let Crystal continue until he was fully hard again, which didn't take long. The I grabbed Crystal around the waist and sat back in the chair behind me, the same as I had done with Tina. Heather got up on her hands and knees, facing me. She looked so sexy with her face and hair covered in cum, male and female. I leaned back and spread Crystal's legs open. Heather took the hint. She stood up, bent at the waist, and buried her face back in crystal's pussy. Dave stood there in shock. I was fucking one girl in the ass, while my wife, his sister, ate that girl's pussy. To top it all off, his sister was bent over, wiggling her naked ass at him, barely a foot in front of his hard cock, while his own cum leaked from her pussy.

I watch him staring at his sister's ass, his cock twitching. I said, "Dude! Fuck her ass already!"

"What? No! I can't, she's my sister!"

Heather lifted her head, "David, you already unloaded in my pussy. Just pretend I'm Yazzy, and stick that thing in my asshole."

"But Yazzy doesn't let me do that, no matter how much I beg. She hardly ever sucks me, even."

"Even better for you then. Now fuck my asshole while I eat this pussy and Steve fucks her asshole." with that she went back to Crystal's pussy.

Dave slowly approached Heather's ass, his cock twitching more and more the closer he got. As soon as his cock touched her ass, he came like a fire hose. The first shot came out so fast, it splattered on Crystal's amazing tits. He hit Crystal twice more before the pressure went down and he dumped the rest of his huge load on heather's hair and back. He squeezed the last couple drops directly on Heather's asshole.

He didn't loose one iota of hardness when he was done. He looked down at his cock, clearly amazed to still be hard. He smiled as he rubbed his cock up and down her butt crack, smearing his cum around. He slipped into her pussy, pumping her a few times before pulling back out. He lined his slick cock up and leaned into her. Her asshole held for a moment, then suddenly, he slammed into her backdoor. Both Heather and Dave groaned in ecstasy as his balls slapped against her wet pussy. He held still a moment, evidently savoring the feeling of being buried in his own sister's asshole. He tipped his head back and closed his eyes as he began fucking her asshole.

I was playing with Crystal's amazing tits when I noticed Liz coming towards us. She smiled at me until she noticed who was fucking Heather. I've never seen anyone's eyes get that big in my life. She stopped about five feet away and just stared at her brother fucking her sister, in the ass none the less. Dave still had his eyes

closed so he didn't see his little sister standing there, naked, barely five feet to his side.

Liz got over her shock pretty fast though. She smiled again, and climbed under Heather, and started licking her pussy. Dave's eyes shot open and he tried to see who was under Heather, but he couldn't see her very well. He shrugged and just went back to fucking his older sister's asshole, while unaware that his younger

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Liz Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds