• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement

The Basement

123

Her cunt was laid bare, he had made sure of that. Just this morning he had gently bathed her as she sat in the tub, told not to do anything unless told. He alternately washed every inch of her skin and then poured warm water over her soapy body, rinsing her clean, leaving her feeling soft and warm. The thing she remembered most was when he told her to raise her arms, one at a time so he could wash there. The feeling of his hands and the soap and the sponge on her tender underarms and the parts of her that were rarely touched stuck in her mind, how it had tickled and tingled, how he had paid so much attention to detail, making sure to clean every single pore of her skin.

When he finished, he had her stand and toweled her dry, leading her to the bedroom. There, he laid her naked body on the bed on her back on the towel and went back to the bathroom. Lying there, she wondered what he was doing, and found herself getting nervous and a little excited, but soon he was back and to her relief (or perhaps she had wanted more, who knew, she had become such a whore under Him) he came back with a washbasin, a can of shaving cream, a wet washcloth, and a straight razor.

The razor made her a little nervous. She was used to disposables, nothing like this. The blade was several inches long, gleaming, silver, and she knew, sharp as possible. Master wouldn't tolerate less.

He sat between her slightly spread legs and simply said, "spread". She moved quickly, spreading her legs a little too much she thought, a little too eagerly. But then, that was what Master liked when she fully submitted, an eager, bushy tailed, wide-eyed slave, and that is what she was even now. She heard the hiss of the can and soon his hands were on the mound above her cunt, spreading the rich cream all over her pussy. She loved it when he touched her mons. She wasn't sure why, but there was something very dominating the way he did it which let her know she was owned. The muscles in her belly clenched up. 'Damnit', she thought, I'm already dripping wet and he knows it without even checking.

With his expert skill with the razor, he swept through what little hair she had grown in the past couple of days on the periphery of her cunt, shaving her completely clean. He then took the time and gently took her labia in his hands and pulled them taut, one at a time, shaving them slick too, dipping his razor in the washbasin and wiping her clean with the warm washcloth. She was now completely and utterly bald down there, not a trace of hair and she knew he was very pleased with that as she caught him smiling at his handiwork from the corner of her eye.

His hands all over her groin had stimulated her, but there was no more play. He then gently led her again to the bath, where she was dipped and all residual cream and shaved hair was rinsed from her entire pubic area, leaving her feeling exposed. She would learn that this 'exposure' did not even begin to describe what would happen later...

Toweled off again, she was led downstairs to the dungeon. Really, this was just their basement, but once Master had gotten ahold of it, it had been fully converted into a den of depravity. Over the years, as money allowed, device after device had been added and installed. Several of each variety of whip, flogger, slapper, and crop hung on the wall. Whole boxes of sex toys, dildos, vibrators, even electrical equipment were lined up beneath them. Whole bags of clothespins, clamps, nipple stretchers, clit jewelry, handcuffs, anklecuffs, ropes, chains, and other instruments of torture and pleasure were lined up on a long table along the side wall where Master could get to them easily.

A long steel table filled the middle of the room, modified with posts set on each corner, each studded with several D-rings for clamping, clipping, attaching, and tying off. As well, the floor was installed with several large D-rings as well, the kind that lift up so you can step on them when not in use without getting hurt. Yet, there they were, all accessible at any moment, and frequently they were. In the corner, her favorite, the cage he had made for her. Extra large, utilitarian, and lined with a layer of padding, it awaited her. She knew without asking that she was to go to it every time he led her down here, unless told otherwise.

As she began to crawl on hands and knees (this was expected), towards the cage, Master pulled her short on her leash and shook his head. "No slave, not today. Today, I have something special planned for you." Her heart started in her throat. Her pulse instantly quickened, and damnit, her cunt was slicking up again. She really was such a whore for Him. It took almost nothing now for her to feel aroused. The simplest thing Master would say, the slightest touch, the most vague of innuendo, and she was immediately soaking. She couldn't help it. Everything he did and said to her made her horny and she was helpless to the feeling of surrender to it, accepting more and more that she really was his whore, to do as he pleased. The shame she felt when she thought of this type of thing unfortunately only served to make her even more aroused. Yes, he had done that to her. Turned her own shame, something she thought she owned, into a thing of pleasure. He had turned it on her so that even her humiliation made her wanton, almost greedy with lust...

She was led to the steel table and the end of the leash Master had been holding was tied up above her to the post nearest her cage on one of the hooks welded there. She rested her ass on her heels, keeping her arms straight and down in front of her, her palms resting on the floor, her face toward the floor in the doggy "sit" position Master had taught her. Unless he specified otherwise, Master had told her this was an acceptable way to rest when she was on all fours (different from her 'standard position'), and today he hadn't said otherwise so she rested while she could, knowing full well she was about to be used.

Most likely he would use her hard. He had certainly been in a mood to lately. At first he had almost scared her using her like that, like a ragdoll. No, he had frightened her indeed. Frightened her so bad her cunt actually ached. It was strange how he could be so gentle one moment and so rough the next. Strange and yet, so incredibly erotic. She could never predict what he was going to do next and she loved knowing that. It made her submission so much more intense, exactly the way she liked it and he knew it too. He knew so much about her, about the way her mind and body worked together. Somehow, he was always able to manipulate her to the highest levels of excitement, and increasingly with less and less effort on his part. Or so it seemed. Perhaps, inside, he was trying just as hard, but in different ways as he got to know her mind and body even better. Yes, that had to be it. She couldn't be that much of a whore, could she?

He hadn't told her not to look at him, so she stole glances furtively, watching but still not wanting to be caught staring in case that might anger him. He was so purposeful in his movements. He so obviously knew exactly what he was doing and had all of this planned out to the letter. If anything, Master was meticulous and calculating. Though he could also be spontaneous, she knew that Master prided himself on his level of detail and his forethought. She could trust that she would be used in a series of exercises which would work her just the way he planned. Her cunt clutched when she thought of it and her stomach had a few butterflies flitting around in it now.

Most of what he was doing she could see, but not all of it. She could see him taking down one of his favorite collars, a black medium thick leather collar with 3 rings, which could also be secured in the back too with the buckle there if so desired. From this, she knew right away there would be a good deal of restraint in order at some point.

Her tit chain was taken out with a variety of weights which could be attached to it and with no further stimulation, her nipples started hardening. She loved it when Master used her breasts. Strangely, her breasts were like a conduit to her cunt. One touch, a brush, a pinch, anything, and her cunt was on fire. They were sensitive, and yet still she could not get enough of stimulating them. When Master used them she felt deeply submissive and in her place.

He then turned so she couldn't see him and pulled several items out of a bag which she hadn't seen before. Master was always adding to his collection and she was always curious and excited about any new device he might have, but this was frustrating not being able to see. Surely he knew she was watching. He must...

Lastly, he reached below the table with the items and pulled out a big plastic Rubbermaid bin where her dildos were kept. She watched him shuffle through them all, little ones, big ones, funny shaped ones, ones that focused on her g-spot (he had finally found that), others that were double headed, some which were curved to invade both of her holes simultaneously, and still others which were various combinations of realistic, very fake (but very effective), with balls, without balls, and then with a grunt he pulled one all the way up from the bottom. Oh god. No. Not that one. No Master, please not that one. A

groan escaped her lips and he suddenly looked up at her. "Is there a problem cunt?" His eyes pierced hers. She shook her head. "No Sir, no problem at all." Her stomach contracted and a swarm of butterflies took off in flight. Her pulse quickened again, she could feel it in her neck and temples.

He smiled. Fuck, he knows. She knew she was blushing. Scared? Ashamed? Horny? She wasn't sure. Master had made sure that they all mixed together into one wonderful stew and she was bathing in it. This was exactly where she wanted to be...

As he turned around, although she'd seen it, indeed taken it into her several times before, she was still intimidated by its sheer length, its enormous proportions, and most of all its girth. It was by far the thickest and largest dildo Master owned. He called it his "fuckstick". Master loved that it had a suction cup at the base because he liked to stick it up in the bathroom or on the floor and make her fuck it like that. But he liked to save it for use on special occasions. She immediately knew that tonight was going to be unlike most days. No, she knew Master was going to work her over to the core of her being.

She should have seen it coming. Master had seemed to be doing a lot of extra paperwork lately and he had been very insistent about her getting hers done as well by last night. She had thought they would probably do something outdoors. Master loved being in nature and they frequently spent time under trees, next to streams, under stars. And so it wouldn't have been unusual for him to surprise her by taking her somewhere nice. But, no, he had something far more intense and well planned in store for her. The butterflies in her tummy, which had just barely started to calm down, stirred again and she moaned softly when she realized it was only 10 o'clock Saturday morning.

It was so much better when she was really worked up before he used that massive 'thing' on her because of its size. Every time but one he had done that for her, got her so coated in a thick haze of lust that she not only took it, but wound up enjoying it far more than she thought she would. She was still a little too ashamed to just come out and tell him, but it made her feel very base and dirty when he made her fuck this cock. It's size and power made it so crude and humiliating that it really brought the slut out of her. Perhaps that's why Master saved it for special occasions. There were certain nights when she became so whorish with it that she gave up trying to reason and just put her trust in him and went so utterly with it that it was an outright out of body experience for her. Master loved seeing her in that state. It made him feel proud of her and his training her and very deeply aroused himself, sharing that with her in his way.

The one time he hadn't fucked her, or eaten her cunt as much, or used some other wonderful vibrating or suctioning masturbatory toy to arouse her enough before taking the giant appendage was when he was in a rough mood once. There were times like that, when Master treated her more like a toy than anything else. It was sort of a depersonalizing thing, and there was a deep and hidden part of her that loved that too, to be used as an object. It was very hard for her to admit, but there it was, the desire for it, nonetheless. She didn't like it to go forever, but for awhile it could be the most delicious sensation in the world. When he was like that, he was so vulgur and would make her choke on his cock until she was a giant wet mess, spitting on her, calling her the most vile and degrading names, making her gag and retch repeatedly, draining saliva all over herself, shoving his fingers down her throat until she heaved, spitting even into her mouth and making her swallow it (the only spit he would allow her to swallow). At other times, he would tie her up tight and whip her until she teared up, even smack her face a bit and slap her breasts silly. She got so aroused when he got like that. The actual heat of it in her cunt was intense and she loved that feeling.

But he had made her get on all fours before him, with her ass high up in the air and her cunt pointed at his face and he had penetrated her with that THING with only a little lube rubbed on it almost absent-mindedly (thank god for that) before anything else went inside her that day. It hurt immediately and she moaned and whimpered and tried to pull away but he kept fucking her with it mercilessly, holding her in place. Of course, in time she began to feel overwhelmed, and perhaps because of that she gave started to give into it and was swept into the moment, her cunt eventually radiating, sloppy with cuntslick and her own hips now making it fuck her after she had asked his permission to impale her cunt herself, so that he could watch what a whore she was. My god, how could she say something like that to another human being? How could she let herself go so far like that? But she knew. It was simple. He was her Master and she could be anything with him.

"Look at it slave," he said. And with that, he slammed the suction cup base of the giant dildo onto the metal table with a BANG! She winced, but did as he told her and watched as it rippled and wobbled from Master's force. It was so enormous. It had to be 2 feet long and almost as big around as her fist. It was black and covered in thick veins. Master liked it like that. He loved to tell her to "fuck that black cock." She remembered those words clearly and they rung in her head now, as she knew what was to come.

"Good girl. See how big it is? You're going to stand over that cock with it between your legs, and you're going to squat down until it's in as deep as it will go. And then I'm going to make you work your clit while you fuck it and I watch from every side. You will continue to fuck it until I tell you to stop. Is that clear whore?"

"Yes Master, crystal clear Sir, thank you Sir." Those last three words were hard to get out, but she hoped they might buy her the tiniest bit of mercy.

"Good. But first, I have a few surprises for you." She was relieved to hear that. Master was not going to make her take it first thing again. This wasn't going to be so bad. She calmed herself down a bit and began to relax. She would find later that there was absolutely no reason for her to do that. Master had such evil things in mind for her that day as she would soon find out...

"Stand."

She immediately stood up, hands automatically going behind her back, as he liked, making her immediately more vulnerable. He walked over to her and touched her belly, caressing it in a small circular pattern. The feeling of his warm hand there made her shudder and he smiled when he saw her do it.

"Yes, slave, I can see in your eyes that you know. Today is going to be a very long day for you. Stand still."

She froze and watched him as best she could, trying to keep her head down while still taking in everything he did. He walked over to the wall next to where he kept their toys and reached for the handle on the crank there. The crank was connected to a chain which went from the crank diagonally up to the center of the room, where it was fed into block and tackle, a pulley system he installed months ago which left the remainder of the chain hanging down into the center of the room and a large metal hook at the end from which he could attach whatever he desired. He lowered the hook down a few feet and locked it in place at the crank.

"Keep your hands behind your back cunt." His words were simple enough, but

the way he said them with such solemnity, put another tiny thrill in her whorehole and she was embarrassed to feel a tiny bit of moisture at the top of her inner thigh draining from her cunthole. How was it possible to actually leak pussy juice from your cunt? Wasn't that just some bullshit they wrote about in porno magazines? And yet, it was happening to her, now... The thought only made her feel even more like a whore since it was so obvious that she had to be incredibly turned on to get to that stage. The fact that she was already this aroused even now deeply humiliated her and she blushed again, this time thankfully without him seeing. Or so she thought...

His hands took hers and began expertly attaching her large, padded, thick, black leather wristcuffs. She knew what he was up to immediately but that knowledge didn't help her since she didn't know what he would do with her once he was done.

The cuffs were made so that a thick chain connected them together and were heavily reinforced to be extra strong. "Arms over your head and together," he said. She'd done this before and so she quickly put her hands alongside each other high above her head. He then took her hands and guided them into the correct position, looping the chain connecting them over the hook and made her stand still like that. While he walked the short distance back to the crank, her stomach tensed and she took a deep breath. This wasn't going to be easy.

It sounded like a jackhammer, the crank was so loud in the sealed up room. He had adjusted it so that he could apply minimal effort to lift a great deal of weight, but the price of this was that the crank was slow, and so it seemed like an eternity before the hammering sound slowed. As it continued, she felt herself being slowly lifted up. Her body was fully stretched out now, her muscles falling slack but for her arms as she was pulled toward the ceiling. She quietly thanked him to herself inside that he had spent so much time making sure the pulley would support several hundred pounds, making it

safe to be used with her in so many ways.

She found herself standing on tiptoes as the crank continued. Ever so slowly she was lifted, lifted, lifted, and now she was completely strung up, her feet finally leaving the cold floor. She loved this feeling, of surrendering like this, of feeling almost like a piece of meat hanging up for him to use. She was deeply aroused now and let out another soft moan as he came up behind her and roamed her naked taut body with his hands. They were everywhere, all over her. He was loving this, she could see that. His cock bulged in his pants as he walked around her, caressing every inch of her bare body. "Such a pretty girl, strung up there like that for me." She loved it when he called her a girl and of course when he told her she was pretty and she began to feel very floaty and warm now despite the slowly building pain in her arms.

Now he was behind her, milling about in the equipment. She couldn't see him and it always made her nervous when he did that so consciously. He knew it drove her mad and enjoyed it. She was sure he made extra noise and stayed back there a little too long just to do that to her.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • The Basement

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds