• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher Be The Judge

Teacher Be The Judge

Laura Smithson had been a teacher at Parkwood High since she was fresh out of teacher's college at 26. Four years later she had blossomed into a well respected member of the faulty known for her dedication to Parkwood's sports culture as much as to the curriculum she taught.

As one of the few teachers at Parkwood High under the age of 35 she was also considered the 'hot teacher' by more than a few of her male students, who always tried to peak up her skirt whenever she dropped a book in the hallway, or down her cleavage, whenever the top buttons of her white blouse accidentally popped undone.

She laughed silently to herself whenever she caught one of them drooling over her.

Sadly for them, it would never happen. The fact was that her husband, Mike gave her more than enough sexual attention at home and most of them were obviously kids anyway, more curious than anything.

One day in early July, Laura was busy marking geography papers after class. She usually brought her work home to mark, but today she'd figured she'd just do it in her small office and save herself the task of lugging the stacks of papers home.

It was about four thirty when she finished. She was only half-way through the pile, but she decided she might as well finish the rest in the morning. She grabbed her coat and bag and walked out of her office, down the wide hallway towards the teacher's parking lot in the back of the building.

Halfway to the exit, she noticed Mark Prendt, a very popular kid in school and the captain of the Senior boys basketball team standing in the hallway with a big grin on his face.

"Um, Mrs. Smithson?" Mark asked politely, though she could see he was talking to her chest.

"I'm up here, Mark." She said sternly, pointing to her face.

"Sorry," he blushed.

"What's going on?" Laura asked. "Isn't basketball practice over? What are you still doing here? The school's closing soon. You better get going before the janitor locks you in all night."

Mark gave the pretty brunette a sly smile that told her he was up to something. "Actually Mrs. Smithson, we were just about to go, but the team wanted to ask you something."

"Go ahead."

"Actually," He said, pointing down an adjacent hallway, "I was wondering if we could talk in the guy's change room."

Laura frowned. "I think anything you have to ask, you can ask out here."

"Please.." He said, already walking in the direction of the locker room. Laura followed him but continued to protest. "I can't go in there!" Laura scoffed, "Are you kidding me?"

They turned the corner and Mark pushed the locker room door open. "Come on Mrs. Smithson! Nobody's going to say anything."

"Where's Coach Garvey? Why can't you ask him?"|

"He had to leave early so he left me in charge. He just told me to tell the janitor when we go so he can let us out."

"And where's the janitor now?"

"Mike said he went out for supplies."

More likely went out back and got stoned. Laura figured silently.

Laura sighed. "Look, I can't go in there."

"Please!" He said, "It's important! It's for the team!"

Laura thought about it for a moment. Maybe this was just a harmless prank after all. Wasn't she supposed to be the young, fun teacher? Against her better judgment, she followed him through the swinging door. "OK, but this better be good."

Laura entered the boy's locker room behind Mark and was surprised to see the entire senior boy's basketball team, about fifteen members in all, standing shoulder to shoulder in a line all completely naked. It did not escape Laura's attention that the boys were mostly hard.

Being Seniors, she knew the guys were all over 18, in fact, some of them were 19, but despite this, Laura still felt uncomfortable as she had known a few of them for several years.

"What's going on here?" Laura demanded as Mark locked the door behind her.

"We're having a penis contest," Mark said, "And we want to know who on the team has the biggest."

Laura was flabbergasted. "I really think this is something you all could have figured out on your own!"

The smell of cock and sweat infused the room with a musky scent. The boys were all looking forward, as if instructed not to move.

"But we needed a woman's opinion!" Mark protested. "Please!"

I tried to relax. "Well, first of all it doesn't matter how long it is, it depends on how THICK it is..."

Laura saw Mark's curious eyes grow wider. She had already said too much.

"Really?"

"Yes really, but I still don't know why I'm telling you this..."

"But how long should a cock be?"

Laura thought back to the sex ed she had taught the juniors last year. "The average cock is about five inches long, but I would consider six or seven inches large."

"See? I told you!" Mark called to Dave, the assistant captain, who smiled back at him from the line the middle of the line.

"Who cares? Mine is still bigger than yours." Dave shot back. The whole team laughed.

"So Who do you think has the biggest cock on the team?" Mark asked Laura.

Laura looked along the line, she noticed that while most of the guys were hard, some stayed just semi-erect.

"Fully erect or not?" Laura asked.

Mark looked over at the guys. "Come on fellas, get those cocks hard for Mrs. Smithson."

The guys who weren't already at "full attention" as my husband calls it, began to rub themselves timidly, as if they were nervous too.

"Maybe we'd get harder if we had some stimulation." said Tommy Philips, a large built kid that Laura taught a few years ago in history class, standing at the far end of the line. He was always a joker.

"Yeah right!" Laura laughed. "You guys aren't getting any 'stimulation' from this one."

Mark looked a little disappointed at this, "Come on Mrs. Smithson!"

"Don't 'come on' me!" Laura said, before realizing the double entendre. The guys broke out into laughter.

"Look," Mark said, "We're all going to graduate at the end of the month anyway, we won't tell!"

Laura had to admit to herself that it was difficult controlling herself in front of all those young fit guys, but she knew she absolutely couldn't compromise her marriage or career.

"Sorry guys but you aren't going to see one inch of even my boob." She laughed. "But I won't be able to tell you who's the biggest without you all getting hard, so, as they say on the rowing squad, 'Get stroking'."

Laura had to control her authority in this space. What was happening was incredibly inappropriate, but as long as she didn't give in, she felt this incident would soon be forgotten. She knew, after all, they may be seniors and of age, but they were still her students and as such, her responsibility as well.

While the boys stroked, Laura looked over at Mark who was the only one still in his uniform. "Why are you dressed? Not playing?"

He blushed. "Um..."

"Fall in line!" Laura ordered told him. He took off his shorts and underwear and did so.

"Ok boys...hands off your cocks and keep them up for me."

It's amazing how hard young guys can get, Laura reflected. Their cocks were suddenly all completely upward pointing and the guys were easily able to keep hold them in that position even with their hands behind their backs.

Laura moved from right to left down the line. None of the cocks were the same, but Laura could quickly tell the biggest from the big: Charles, Mookie, Danny and Tim were all huge, over nine inches, while the others were between four and seven.

Laura arranged the boys in the line from largest, to smallest. The smallest, Darren, had a penis that was actually only three inches long fully stiffed. It reminded Laura of her sister's baby boy when she changed him.

"How does your girlfriend handle that?" Laura joked as Darren's face turned red.

Actually, all of the guys on the 'small' end of the line were blushing tremendously.

When the guys were finally arranged, Laura noticed some of them were too close in size to call by eye, so she got a ruler from her bag and pressing the ruler's far edge between the guy's thigh and scrotum had him hold his penis against the measurements while she called out the answer.

Of course, she never touched their 'manhoods' once.

Soon, everyone was sorted out except Tommy and the guy beside him Frank. They were totally the same size. Laura let them know they were tied.

Tommy protested again. "Mine's just not hard enough Mrs. Smithson. Please help!"

Laura was thinking about disqualifying him, but she knew how important it was for guys to bond like this, especially as they were poised to win the State wide championship next month.

It was the same thing when she was on the cheerleading squad as a senior herself. They always had boob contest, not to mention blowjob contests... But that was a long time ago and they certainly didn't invite their teachers to judge!

Laura got down on my knees so his cock was at her eye level. Looking up at him, she said, "I'm not going to touch you..."

Gently, she began blowing warm air onto his cock head while he stroked.

The guys started to hoot, but Laura warned them to calm down.

Tommy swelled more so Laura knew her 'blowjob' was working.

Tommy was right. He was bigger than Frank. To Frank's dismay, she switched them in the line.

Getting back on her feet, Laura told them they all had to go, but they all suddenly complained about 'blue balls'.

"I've been hard like this for fifteen minutes!" Bill, the team's top guard, said.

"It'll be good for you to restrain yourself a little. It'll give you more energy in the game" Laura smiled.

"But the game's not till next week!" Tommy said.

"I have a better idea." Laura spoke up. "Let's see who cums the furthest!"

Using a piece of chalk from the ledge of the nearby blackboard, Laura marked a line on the cement floor.

"Ok, line up!" she sighed.

One by one, the guys stood at the line and, with Laura standing five feet in front of them, shot their loads.

It was amazing for Laura to see how far some of them could shoot. One nearly even struck the toe of her black leather shoe.

When each guy shot, Laura marked the further splatter with a piece of chalk, as the cum tended to dry up quickly on the cement floor.

Each time one of the guys came, Laura watched the way their face tightened up and how they shut their eyes. She tried to resist, but couldn't help moistening her panties a little.

When the guy had all came, Laura announced the winners. 1st place was Chuck, then Mark and then Danny. Tommy came in last, so Mark decreed that the loser had to clean up the chalk marks.

"And what does the winner get?" Chuck asked.

It was like Mark hadn't even thought of that. "You get a blow job from Julie." Mark finally said.

All the guys whistled at this. Julie was Mark's girlfriend and the head girl. She was a tight bodied little teenager who had quite the reputation around school.

"Well guys, I hope I helped."

Laura's lush, red lips flashed a smile before she unlocked the door and left. In the hallway, the janitor was pushing a mop bucket with his broom.

"Hello Mr. Stewart." Laura said, smiling at him like it was the most normal thing in the world for a female teacher to just come out of the boy's locker room. He shook his head and went back to mopping.

That night Laura fucked her husband until she came again and again. Mike asked her what had gotten into her and all she could do was mumble that she was thinking about him all day as she sucked his cock, though all she could really think about was the boys, lined up like stable of studs in that dank change room. Laura couldn't stop thinking of all their cocks... Even the smaller ones intrigued her.

When her husband came in her mouth, Laura swallowed.

The next day at school, Laura did get some weird looks as she feared, but only from the two players, Phil and Chris, who were in her third period Geography class. She brushed them of with a dismissive glare and they got the picture.

In the next month, the team won the state wide basketball championship and everyone had finished their final exams. Laura even gave Phil and Chris some bonus marks on their geography exam. 6 and 5 points. Per the size of their respective cocks, of course.

Laura couldn't help but think that maybe she should have given them all a special graduation gift, but she finally ruled against it. She was just happy to help out the team. But she did keep a couple of the guys' phone numbers... just in case.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Teacher Be The Judge

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 531 milliseconds