• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Darla Ch. 03

Darla Ch. 03

3 - Next Evolution

I don't know how she had figured out what was wrong with me, but Darla's experiment worked. She had taken me down to her office and arranged for me to watch her suck off one of the employees and, immediately after, I had fucked her harder than I had ever done.

As we walked in the front door of the apartment I pulled her back against me, cupped her breast with one hand and slid the other down between her legs. She turned her head and we kissed for a couple of seconds while I worked a finger inside her pussy and then I pushed her forward, bending her over the back of the couch. I wasted no more than twenty seconds working my cock out of my pants and then pressed the head of it between her pussy lips. Only seconds later I was firmly embedded inside her wet, warm pussy. I stirred my cock around inside her body for a few seconds, and then started stroking in and out of her pussy as hard as I could. Shit, I only lasted about two minutes before I pulled back on her hips, drove my cock deep within her, and started streaming inside her.

"Oh, shit, Jake, oh, fuck, oh, that's it, fill me, oh, yes," she moaned as I finished my climax.

I pulled her upright and she turned her head so we could kiss. I finally pulled back from that passionate kiss and said, "I'm sorry, baby, I don't know what happened. I just had to have you as soon as possible. I'm sorry."

As my cock slipped out of her she said, "Oh, sweetie, you don't have to apologize, that was wonderful. Oh, you have no idea how much I've needed to be really fucked." She turned around and leaned over to take my cock into her mouth. She sucked on it to get every last sperm cell out of me and then licked me clean. Standing up, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me again. After a couple of minutes she pulled back and said, "The neat thing is that I got really well-fucked twice in less than an hour."

Oh yes, her experiment worked. While I was cooking dinner she came into the kitchen and attacked me and we fucked again for ten minutes or so. When we went to bed we did it again for nearly a half hour and, sometime in the middle of the night, I woke up with a raging hard-on.

Hmm, what to do? I could jack off, but there's this lovely ass pressing against me and right there between her thighs is a really nice pussy.

Not wanting to wake her I reached down into a drawer of the nightstand and pulled out a bottle of lube. I wet my cock, pushed her leg aside a bit, and pressed the head of my cock against her hole. It took me nearly five minutes to be all the way inside her and I moved very slowly and gently the whole time. I had been moving in and out of her for about ten minutes when she moaned and I felt her vagina clench my cock tightly and start massaging it. I softly said, "Are you awake?"

She chuckled a bit and said, "I am now."

"I'm sorry," I said, "I woke up with this hard-on and couldn't think of anything else to do with it."

"Oh, sweetie, any time you have a hard-on, you can always put it in there."

"Oh, you like having that inside you?"

"You know it. You can put that in me any time you want."

I reached down and pressed a finger against her anus and pushed gently. "What about in here, when I have a hard-on can I put it in here?"

"Oh, Jake, any time, you can put your beautiful hard-on in there whenever you want."

I pulled my cock out of her pussy and pressed the head against her asshole and pushed gently. I pulled it back and pushed harder, driving it about half way inside her. Two more times and I was buried all the way in her tight asshole. I stirred my cock around inside her for a few seconds and then started stroking in and out of her.

Over the next few minutes the pace picked up and I was thrusting into her body harder and faster. In nearly a replay of what I'd heard her telling Stu, she moaned and said, "Oh, Jake, that's it, give me that cock. Ram it into my ass. Oh, shit, harder, shove it in harder, oh, yes, that's it, fuck my asshole."

Thinking back to what Stu had done to her got me so worked up that I fucked her as fast and hard as I had ever done. "You like this?"

"Oh, Jake, yes, I love this feeling." Then her body tightened up and she quivered for several long seconds and moaned loudly.

As she relaxed after her orgasm I felt my own climax building and said, "I'm going to come, can I come in your ass?"

"Oh, yes, any time, as many times as you want. I love the feeling of your hot jizz squirting into me."

"Good, because I'm doing it now." I rammed my cock all the way into her and, with a grunt, I started squirting inside her. For the longest time I strained against her ass and jerked my hips madly, finishing off my climax. We lay there without talking and we both faded back to sleep while I was still inside her.

The next day at work was wonderful as I got turned on three times when I saw some of the women that worked there and, as soon as Darla walked into the apartment we did it for nearly half an hour on the couch. When we went to bed we did it again for almost an hour and I was completely drained.

Friday was somewhat slower as I was worn out. We went to bed and I tried, but finally had to say, "Darla, we've done it so often, I really need some rest."

I felt her body tense up and then she said, "Okay, sweetie, let's just sleep. Maybe you'll feel more like doing it in the morning."

I didn't. Nor that afternoon or night. Sunday morning we were lying in bed reading the comics and talking about nonsense when she suddenly said, "Do you think you can get it up if you think about Stu and me fucking?"

I thought back a week ago, standing on the balcony watching Stu's cock plunging into her pussy and ass. She said, "Think about what it looked like as his cock was going in and out of me." She paused a moment to reach over and stroke my cock and then added, "Remember the sounds of our skin slapping together as he rammed his cock into my asshole." That did it. I had an almost immediate hard-on and rolled over on top of her.

Later that day I was standing in the kitchen when she came up behind me. She put her arms around my waist, rubbed her hips against my ass and whispered, "Remember what it was like watching Art's cock moving in and out of my mouth." That worked a bit as I felt a response from down below. She reached around, ran her hand up and down my half-aroused cock and then said, "Oh, sweetie, when he came and his hot semen was running down my throat, I was thinking about how I'd like to have your hard cock inside me." Yep, that worked. I bent her over the sink and did her in just a few minutes.

That night, though, nothing she said worked on me. Monday was the same and I couldn't get it up. Nothing she said worked and we both went to sleep frustrated. Tuesday evening, when she got home, she just said, "Come on. We have to do something."

I didn't know what she was talking about, but was hoping she had some new idea. We drove to a dance club in town that normally didn't get busy until nine or ten o'clock. We walked in and looked around. There were two guys sitting at the bar that looked like they'd been there a while. Darla said, "There." She was pointing to one dark corner booth where an older man was sitting by himself. "Come on," she ordered and led me to the booth. "Hi," she started out. "I'm... Francine," she lied. "We need to talk to you, can we join you?"

The guy didn't look like he was going to say yes until Darla added, "I guarantee you'll like what I have to say."

He finally said, "Well, I guess so." He really looked uncertain when Darla had me sit down at one end of the booth and then she moved around and sat down on the other side of him with her leg pressing against his.

A waitress walked over, we ordered, and, once she left, we chatted about nonsense. The man was in town on business for one day and had just stopped in for a drink, not realizing what the club was like.

After the waitress delivered our drinks Darla put her hand on the guy's leg. "Look, I'll be straight with you. We're looking for some fun and my boyfriend there likes watching me in action."

"Uh, in action?" the guy sounded uncertain.

"Yes," she said and then took a sip of her drink, waiting for the man to say something else.

He looked at me and then at Darla and, finally asked, "What kind of action?"

Another sip and then, "Oh, don't worry, he doesn't want anything to do with you, he just wants to watch."

"Watch what?"

Darla chuckled at that and said, "Well, we can't very well fuck here in front of everyone, but I could give you a blowjob." She sipped again and then asked, "How's that sound?"

I glanced down and noticed that Darla's hand was running up and down on the man's crotch so he was evidently interested. Just sensing that Darla was stroking the guy's cock got me going enough that my own cock started rising. Then, without waiting for an answer, Darla reached down with both hands, unzipped the man's pants, and worked his cock out. "Oh, sweetie," she said looking at me, "look at what I found. Isn't this a beautiful cock?" I didn't say anything and she smiled at me as she said, "I think I'll suck on it and see what happens."

She leaned down and kissed the tip of his cock and then looked up at him. "Just relax and let me do my thing. I'm really pretty good at this." Then her lips slipped over the tip of it and she continued until his entire cock was in her mouth. Pausing a moment to squeeze his balls gently, she then started bobbing her head up and down. She occasionally looked over at me while she was sucking his cock and watched me stroke my own.

She alternated between bobbing her head up and down and licking the underside of his shaft. Five minutes into it he started jerking his hips and groaning a bit. Another minute and he breathlessly said, "I'm coming, I can't hold out any more, I've got to come."

With her standard response she looked up at him and said, "That's it, sweetie, give it to me." Then she took his entire cock back into her mouth.

His, "AHHHHH," told me that he was shooting his cum into her mouth. As he jerked his hips upward I reached over, put my hand on the back of Darla's head, and pushed it down until she gagged. She reached up and slapped my hand away and her cheeks hollowed as she sucked every last sperm cell out of the man. She moaned as he came and came and then, as he calmed down, she pulled her head up, looked at me, and opened her mouth.

A small stream of semen ran out of the corner of her mouth and I could see the white mass on her tongue. Smiling, she swallowed his load and then licked her lips, catching every last drop. Once more she lowered her head and sucked on his cock a bit to make sure she had everything and then licked him clean. When she was done she tucked him back in, zipped up his trousers, and kissed him lightly on the lips. "Thank you, you have no idea how much I needed that."

There were no pleasantries after that as I got up, went to the other end of the booth, grabbed her hand, and pulled her up. "We'll be right back," I told the guy and pulled Darla down the hall to the men's room. Without even thinking what I was doing I pulled her into one of the stalls, leaned her against the wall, and roughly pushed a finger into her pussy. "Oh, shit, baby, that was hot. Did you like his cum?"

I opened my jeans, worked my cock out, and pressed it between her pussy lips. "Tell me, did you like his cum?"

"Yes, Jake, I liked his cum," she said as I pushed. Half way with one thrust and I pulled back and pushed again.

As I got all the way inside her I asked, "You like sucking cock? Tell me, do you like sucking cock?"

As she said, "Yes," I pulled my cock out of her and pushed it back into her as hard as I could.

"Whose cock do you like to suck?" I asked as I rammed it into her again.

"Yours, I like to suck your cock."

I grabbed her hair, pulled back hard, rammed my cock into her, and said, "Wrong, you like to suck any cock. You just like to have a cock in your mouth, don't you?"

She grunted and answered, "Right."

"How about your pussy? Do you like having a cock in your pussy?"

She said, "Oh, Jake, yes, I love having a cock in my pussy."

"Whose cock? Tell me whose cock you like in your pussy."

I could tell she wasn't sure what I wanted her to say as she paused and then, tentatively said, "Yours, Jake, my pussy only wants your cock in it."

"Right," I said as I pulled back on her hair, rammed my cock into her, and started squirting inside her. For the longest time I strained against her ass and poured all my semen into her waiting pussy.

"Oh, Jake, that's it, give me that hot stuff, pour it into me."

The intensity of my orgasm surprised me and my legs felt rubbery as I finished. Darla stood up, turned, pulling my cock out of her, leaned down, and sucked on me for a moment and then licked me clean. She tucked me back in, I closed my pants, and we walked out with our arms around each other.

We went back to the booth long enough to down our drinks and thank the man and then left. As we walked out with our arms around each other she looked up at me and said, "Well, Tuesdays are handled."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"He gave me his card. He's in town on business every Tuesday and would love to see us again."

"So?" I asked.

She stretched up to kiss my cheek and said, "Well, any time our weekends are pretty bleak, sexwise, we'll have something to get you going on Tuesdays."

For some reason I wasn't jealous, just amused as I asked, "What's his name?"

She giggled and said, "I haven't the foggiest idea. Here's his card if you're interested."

I pulled her in, kissed her roughly, and said, "I don't give a damn about his name. I only care about getting back to the apartment so I can fuck you silly."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Darla Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 398 milliseconds