• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Two Friends... Ch. 05

I Have Two Friends... Ch. 05

I woke up from my nap about an hour later because the phone was ringing.

I was a little disoriented because I don't ever nap, this morning was unusual. My wife answered on the second ring.

I swung my feet around and stood, naked at the side of the bed. My face was coated with dried pussy juice and cum. I had the taste of both in my mouth and I knew it wasn't from my wife, or from me. My flaccid cock was covered with the same, pussy juice and cum, but these were ours. What a morning. I was thirsty.

I headed downstairs, still naked and got a glass of water. My wife was still on the phone sitting at the kitchen counter. I put my arm around her and kissed the side of her head and just stood there looking at the paper and half listening in to her side of the conversation.

"Wow, really?" Pause.

"Already?" Pause

My wife got up and walked into the family room still talking to whoever she was talking to. I looked at the paper and poured a cup of coffee.

After about 10 more minutes I hear her say goodbye and she returned to the kitchen.

"Well there is one more cum eating husband in the county, thanks to you."

I looked up at her with my traditional blank look, saying nothing. I have found that to be a good tact.

"You want the long or short version?" She said.

"It's still morning, long."

"Well, my friend was very appreciative of your oral services this morning. She said she has never cum so fast or so hard in her life. She said your talked dirty to her, what did you say?"

"Before I went down on her I told her what I was going to do, lick her husbands cum from her pussy and make her cum. I don't know why I said that, I think just an effort to make her hornier."

"She thought it was nasty, in a good nasty way. Anyway, when she left the house and got in the car, she was very excited and her skin was still flushed. Her husband asked her how it was and she said she just went off on how great it was, how hard and fast she came, that she came twice in like 15 minutes, she went on and on. Her husband got more and more quite on the drive home. When they got home and she was still blabbing away about your shaved cock and how you must have swallowed a ton of cum, blah, blah, blah... he said, you know, you just cheated on me, in a really mean tone, like he was pissed. Well that was it for her, she just snapped.

She screamed at him that she hadn't cheated, that he was the one to let her down. That he had actually, physically, driven her to go meet a man neither of them knew, so this new man could satisfy her when he, her husband couldn't or wouldn't. And then she said how this unknown man had made her cum harder than her own husband ever could, or would. She apparently really got mad at him and stormed away from him and went outside to work in the garden and calm down."

"About 20 minutes later, he came out to apologize. She told him to buzz off. He then said, if you liked it so much, I'll do it."

"She yelled at him again, saying, sure, you'll do it sure you will, you know sarcastic like. He said he would, he promised he would. She snapped again, OK, then you will, and right now! She grabbed him by the crotch and put her face close to his and hissed, I'm going to take you inside, jerk you off into a glass and make you drink it, and if you chicken out, or refuse, then this is going to be much more of a problem then it is right now!"

"And she dragged him inside by his dick, stripped him, jerked him off into a glass, put him on his knees and poured it into his mouth, and he swallowed it all!

She held his head to her stomach and petted him and said he was a good boy. She said she was sorry, but she was upset and she had to make him do it. She said he was almost crying".

"I know how he felt." I said.

"Yea, I have done that to you, I wasn't mad at you, but you said it was very emotional."

"It is, it's very emotional. It's embarrassing and it made me feel very submissive, which as you know, I liked. It's a complete surrendering of control and masculinity and all of that. It's hard to explain, but yea, it's very emotional. Especially being naked an on your knees while you are dressed and standing."

"My friend said she realized something very big happened between her and her husband, so she thanked him for doing what he did and then she took him up to their room and they both lay down and cuddled for a while and he fell asleep. That is when she called me."

"Wow that is an amazing story."

"Yea, she's a little confused as to what just happened."

"Did you explain that there had been a major power exchange, or shift, that she has put herself on a more even footing with her husband, in decision making and all of that?"

"Yes, I did, but I'm not sure she got it. It takes a little time to realize what and how such a simple thing as taking control, just for a while, can change a relationship for the better."

"Listen, when I admitted my submissiveness to you, it was such a burden raised from my shoulders, you couldn't believe. First of all, just telling you was hard, but when I did, it was invigorating. Then for you to exercise your dominance every once in a while is just plain fun. It's more actually, its cathartic for me, it's almost cleansing. It has made our marriage better I think What do you think?."

"Oh it defiantly has. And the kinky part, I have grown in to, so that is fun too."

"Yea, you have adapted to the kinky part pretty well. Like making me eat another man's cum from your friend's pussy. Two different women, in the same week for that matter, after days of teasing and denial of my orgasms, yea, you have adapted well."

She looked down at my rising cock.

"You don't seem to mind, and neither does he."

I looked down at him too. He could never be trusted to keep a secret, if he had a secret..

"She said she's going to trim his pubes down a lot and start taking a little more control overall. She's going to suggest they go out to dinner and have a romantic dinner and then she's going to make passionate love to him and have him eat his first creampie. She thinks if she cum's as hard with him as she did with you, he'll be hooked."

"Cool. He's submissive, at least he is now. Making her cum hard will erase any qualms he has with doing it. Hey, I'm going to get dressed and get some yard work done, you?"

"Inside tasks for a few hours, but I'll be out later."

About two hours later, I was working out back and my wife walked out into the yard on the wireless phone. She was chatting away with someone. She held up two fingers and was shaking them back and forth. I looked at her with that confused blank look of mine, I think I have it perfected, and walked towards her.

She held her hand over the phone so she could listen but not be heard and said, quietly, "Another cum eater is born, two in 24 hours! You may want to start a club!"

I just looked at her.

"The first girl friend, from last Monday, her husband went down on her last night after making love, and he loved it! And so did she, needless to say."

"Wow."

"I'll tell you all about it when I get off. It's a friggin' movement, the cum eating husband movement! And you started it."

"Well, with your help of course, I can't take all the credit."

She looked at me and said, "Yea, you can't, I had a lot to do with it, but you can still be president of the club, I don't mind." She laughed, turned and walked back in, talking on the phone again.

About 20 minutes later she came out with the rest of the story.

Friend number one knew that she could not be happy without a husband willing to go down on her after intercourse. She had decided that making love only in the morning and running over here when she did, probably wasn't practical. She knew she had to find a way to inform her husband about her desires. She spent the rest of the week finding articles but mostly stories on line. Apparently there is a site call Literotica and some guy writes about this stuff. It took a while to find a story about a loving wife and husband, she really wasn't into this mistress/slave stuff, but she found them.

She decided to just bite the bullet. On Friday morning she slipped three stories into her husband's briefcase along with his lunch and sent him off to work. When she hadn't heard from him by 10:00, she started to worry. By noon she was really nervous. He called on his cell at 1215 and asked her if she wanted him to do this?.

She said just one word,"yes."

He said he had always wanted to do it, but chickened out after he came. He was also afraid to tell her, thinking she would think he was weird or gay or something. He was going to need her to make him do it.

She said, that was no problem, she would make him do it. She then asked why he was calling from his cell. He said he had to leave the office and sit in his car because he didn't want anyone to hear this conversation, and he had a hard on.

She was gaining some confidence knowing he wanted to do it and she was going to have to "make" him do it. She told him to come home as early as possible. She would cook a nice dinner, then after they would make love and he would eat his first creampie. She said he just moaned into the phone. Then she went further, telling him he was going to eat his cum a lot, and she hoped he learned to love it. He moaned again and said he would like that. She said hearing him say that made her wet.

And that is what they did. She had to push him onto his back and straddle his face. She said he liked her being in control the most and the cum eating part of it wasn't so bad. In fact, she asked him how it tasted, and after he got over the homophobic part of it, he said it tasted good! She is hooked and he is hooked.

"So in the past couple of weeks, we went from one pervert, you, to four cum eating husbands, including Rick."

Rick and Gail were other friends who shared some of our same interests. (Please read the "Road Trip" series)

"Next weekend, maybe we'll have a party and invite everyone over for dinner and drinks. At least we will all have something to talk about."

"Wow, that is a oddly intense and scary idea."

"In fact, I'm going to set it up for next Saturday. All the men will have to eat at least five loads over the course of the week, woman's choice. Except for the last one, that has to be a cum shot."

"A cum shot?"

"Yea, shoot into a glass and drink it down, and that last one will have to be within an hour of showing up here for dinner and drinks! How does that sound?"

"It sounds a little crazy, but kind of cool in a very perverse way. You're going to make two new submissive husbands by the end of the week, do you know that?. Do you think they will go for it?"

"OH yea, my two friends will go for it, I'm sure. I think their husbands will too if you think about it. We know one at least took his first load of sperm from a glass, on his knees, naked and he almost cried. Our other husband wanted to do it but was too scared to tell his wife. By the way, I think he should be punished for that, not being open and honest with his wife. I think I'll suggest that. And he wanted to be forced, so yea, he's another closet submissive. I bet Rick will have to swallow even more that five loads.. You better hope he doesn't because you will have to do one more than the most done by any single guy this week. And if I tell Gail that, you're in trouble. After all, you're the president of the club, you need to set an example. I'm calling all the woman now. I bet Gail starts feeding Rick within three minutes of us hanging up. You're going to have a busy week my love. Bet you're sorry you told me of your little fetish now, huh? "

And with that she walked back into the house and picked up the phone. I heard her say, "Hi Gail."

A few minutes later went into the house, she had just hung up from her first call.

"Honey, can we talk about this just a bit?"

"Of course we can." She placed the phone back in the charger.

"Don't you think this is a bit much?"

"OK, let's analyze this just a bit. We are going to have four loving couples at our home for dinner and drinks. The four wives know why they are here, the men don't necessarily, nor do they know each other. The woman will enter into a conversation about the most intimate and loving thing their husbands do for them. They will talk about how much their husbands love them, and how much they love their husbands. I think we will share some very detailed conversation about emotions about dedication, feelings of control and submissiveness and what it means to give one's self to another you love. I know there will be a period when the men are embarrassed, but I also know the wives will be proud. And the catalyst of the conversation, of the evening, is a simple, small act each man has agreed to perform for his wife, swallowing their own ejaculate. And after we share that each man just ate his own cum before arriving and still has the taste in their mouth, and that they have been eating lots of it all week, and that you ate the most of all, there will be common ground and understanding that you men are not alone. You are not odd, or perverts, or gay or whatever else runs around in your heads. That your love for your wives has been shared with other loving couples that share in a same common act, and a common love."

"You put that is such an amazing, loving and sharing way, I hadn't thought of it exactly like that."

"Thanks, I tried." She said. "And one other thing, watching all you guys trying to hid your hard dicks and knowing that you have eaten more cum in a week that any of us girls have eating in years will make for some very wet pussies and some very empowered woman. And that if for no other reason is why we should do it."

The phone rang and she looked at caller ID. "It's Gail, you might as well get undressed right now, I think you're going to owe me a load." She answered the phone, listened and turned to me with a smile. She covered the mouthpiece and said, "Strip."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • I Have Two Friends... Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds