• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bed-ridden

Bed-ridden

We pulled up in the taxi outside my driveway. We were still kissing in the back seat and the driver had to clear his throat a few times to get me to quickly pay the fare and for us to clamber out of the cab. If the driver offered me the change I never heard him. We stumbled along the path and up the stairs to the small, dully lit alcove before my front door. She leant against the door to balance herself, eyes closed and breathing steadily. I put a hand against the door above her shoulder, arm out straight as I leant in towards her. I rested my forehead against hers and smiled at her. I rolled my head in and kissed her upper lip by her nose. She smiled. I slid my nose against her soft, smooth skin and took an ear lobe into my mouth; she was wearing small diamond earrings, which were startling sharp compared with her softness. I brushed my nose over her ear and giggled to myself than suddenly licked her neck from the neckline of her blouse up below her jaw line, behind her ear and into her hair. She shuddered and squealed then shoved me off her. She had a firm 'How dare you' look in her eyes - I had crossed the line. I now had a set guideline as to how prudish she was and what would not be accepted tonight. She now stood; arms folded facing the door, back to me, waiting to be let in. I strode past her in the hallway and asked her if she would like a drink. Neither of us needed one - but she accepted.

"Something not too stiff."" She called after me.

I came out of the kitchen to find her on the sofa. I had two glasses of whiskey and ice and one tall glass of water. She took a gentle sip of her whiskey and started with a fright at the punch of the drink. She hung her tongue out and took a few deep breaths. I took a swig of my liquor and leveled my eyebrows at her - the fire running through my throat and heating my entire body. She held her breath and downed another tongue full of whiskey and visibly shuddered and winced. I walked over to her and placed one knee on either side of her lap and licked the fiery liquid from off her lips. My lips followed to connect with hers in a deep passionate kiss. My tongue probed her mouth and licked her teeth. The inside of her lips were also tainted with the flavour of alcohol. She followed my example and gingerly let her tongue slip out from behind her teeth and brushed my tongue tip. I coaxed her tongue further out and licked its soft fleshy underside. I then opened my eyes and disengaged from her mouth. With a cold unbroken stare, I took her hands, lifted her from the sofa, and lead her down the hall to the bedroom.

After swinging open the door I stopped in the doorway and embraced her tightly. Her hands went up to my shoulders and my lips went to her neck. She let out a little moan of pleasure and I drew my attention down to the front of her blouse and her highest button. I pulled at it with my teeth but needed both hands to undo it. She leant back against the doorframe and allowed me to undo her blouse completely. I then knelt before her and was captivated by her beautiful belly, just visible in the half-light diffusing from the lounge. She put her hands behind her and grasped the doorframe at the level of her buttocks. While I was still kissing and nuzzling her belly and navel my hands were disarming her skirt, which soon slipped down over her stocking sheathed legs. She didn't seem to notice - I didn't know if she was enjoying herself too much or was too nervous to say anything. I stood up and looked into her eyes. There was fear there - but only a little bit - there was much more excitement and anticipation.

"Come on." I whispered "Come on over here." as I lead her into the room and its deepening darkness. She followed me and as she did stepped out of her skirt, kicked off her shoes and let her blouse slip over her shoulders and down her arms, it billowed behind her as she walked. She almost had an air of confidence. She stepped ahead of me and lay down on the bed, across the foot end, one hand draped over her waist seductively.

"What are those doing still here?" she asked - referring to my clothes. I quickly undid my tie and shirt and was about to unbuckle my belt when she sat up and told me to stop. I stepped up to the end of the bed and she pulled at my belt. She struggled with it for a while and made it very tight before it came loose. I made a little grunt when it tightened on my stomach - it was actually really tight. She then unbuttoned and unzipped my trousers, she slipped my trousers and boxers off all at once and my engorged member sprang free. It swelled even more with its newfound freedom and the tip salivated with anticipation.

"Would you like to kiss it?" I asked her.

She flinched and looked as astonished as if I had cut her.

"Ummm. Maybe later." she says, lying back down. "If you are a good boy," she adds, regaining a bit of her confidence.

I walk over to the bedside table and open one of the drawers. I spend a few moments rummaging and then produce a large roll of ribbon. Wide cloth ribbon. Like what would be used to tie bows in girl's hair. Deep, dark scarlet red the ribbon was. I sat down on the bed, unrolled a meter or two, and ripped it free with my teeth. This I tied at her neck like a choker, the long free ends hanging down her back. I unrolled another length of ribbon and left it attached to the roll. I looped this around one of her thighs, over her stockings. I pulled both ends and tightened it slightly, squeezing the flesh of her leg. I pulled the ribbon back and forwards it slips easily over the material of her stockings. I took the free end and looped it likewise around her other thigh, I pulled the ends and her knees were pulled together. I pulled tighter and tighter and then suddenly let go of the free end, which slipped around both of her thighs and slapped her skin as it flew past.

I shuffled over until I was kneeling between her ankles, which I ran my hands over gently. My hands adventured up to her knees, tickled a little behind them and then slowly made the last few inches up to the top of her stockings. These were then rolled down slightly and the ribbon looped around her thighs, a little higher this time, and against her skin. I slowly withdrew the ribbon, which made a sensuous rasping noise as it slid over her skin.

I lay down on top of her and kissed her ear, then her cheek and then her lips. She kissed me back with a rigour that i had not known from her yet - but I had only known her a few hours. Then her other cheek and over to her other ear. There I whispered.

"The safe word is 'Green'. We can do anything to each other and say anything we like and we won't stop unless someone says 'Green'. Okay?"

She nodded apprehensively.

"Are you sure you are okay with this game?" I asked to confirm. She nodded slowly and assertively this time.

From where I was I took her earlobe back into my mouth and suckled on it, rolling the earring around against my teeth. Without reducing my suction I slowly bit down on her ear, not hard, but obvious. I then pulled. Her earring could not escape my teeth and I was pulling hard on it.

She squealed and gasped at the pain. She turned her ear towards me to reduce the tension and even lifted her head off the pillow, but i backed away from her. She quickly put her thumbs into my armpits and dug her long fingernails into my back. Not scratched but drove them into my flesh and her thumbs strove holes between the fibres of my muscle. I let go of her and roared at the pain. I swiftly grabbed her wrists, pushed her elbows into her sides, and held her wrists at her shoulders. My mouth dove at her neck where I bit, sucked, and tickled.

"Ohh, that's good." she cried.

I worked my way down her body, sucking and nibbling. I got to her brassiere and bit her breast through the material, which made her squirm and roll under me. As I got lower on her body I released her arms from her sides and held both wrists with one hand by her hip. I lapped at her navel and she giggled. I tucked one of her legs over my shoulder and kissed the underside of her thigh. I licked her skin dangerously close to her panties. I tickled he belly and her buttocks. I was a frenzy of stimulation focused on her vulva, and touched everywhere but that. She moaned with frustration. I slipped a finger under the waistline of her panties and tugged. She tensed her legs and buttocks to make it impossible to take them off - certainly with only one hand. I gave her an amused look. I sat up and kneeled on her tense thighs. I slid my whole free hand down the front of her panties - she smiled deeply thinking that I was going to pleasure her finally when I suddenly and violently ripped them off her frame. Stray threads wafted down from the torn remains of her underwear. She screamed at the bruised flesh of her buttocks and upper thighs. She struggled to free her wrists from my grip but I moved with her and she could not get loose. I could not help but laugh.

I transferred one wrist to my other hand, spread her arms wide and returned to her neck. Starting at the front I continued licking and biting with renewed enthusiasm.

"Ohh, yes." she moaned.

I reached the side of her neck and was taking great pieces of skin into my mouth.

"Harder!" she commanded.

I went down to her shoulder and let my canine teeth into her flesh. She squealed delighted and started to laugh herself. I started to twist her right arm - rotating it around its long axis - putting pressure on her shoulder joint. She growled at me and I continued to twist. I had to slip my hand under hers to continue the torture. It had made over a 180-degree turn. I held it out straight so she couldn't bend her elbow. Quite suddenly her language changed.

"You God-damned mother fucking shit! When I get my hands on you I will make you plead for this treatment. You utter fucker, son of a bitch arse licker. You better watch yourself or I'll fuck you up so badly."

"All you have to say is the safe word." I say to her. "This is just a game that you can stop at any time. You just have to say the word."

"I know." she says.

Her elbow bends and she is able to reduce the twist on her arm. I try to push her arms out again but they both make their ponderous way in towards her body. Soon she has them under me and is now pushing me off her. She suddenly twists her left arm and gets it free of my grasp. I fall forward but she catches me with her hand at my throat, which she squeezes. I am so surprised that I let her other hand go which promptly slugs me across the brow. She pushes me over and I am now on my back on the bed. Quickly the ribbon is tied onto my wrist and she now feeds this behind the headboard. Not through the bars but behind the entire thing, the ribbon comes out the other side and over to my other wrist which I offer to her.

The ribbon is quite loose. I can nearly get my hands together. I sit up; cup her left breast, still in the bra, and lean forward to kiss her. She moves her lips out of my reach and I end up kissing her throat. She then leans forward into me, I lay my lips against the side of her neck and kiss up behind her ear - but I don't notice her hand reaching between the bars of the headboard behind me and grasping the ribbon, which she suddenly and roughly pulls on. The slack is taken up and my hands are pulled out to the sides of the bed. Even lying down I couldn't reach side to side, but sitting up, this put terrible tension on my arms and shoulder joints. She makes on final tug on the ribbon to tighten it further making me grunt deeply, and ties it firmly to the top bar of the headboard.

She kneels proudly on my thighs, digging her shins into my muscle. She flicks her head around and her long hair flies around and settles wildly behind her shoulders. She reaches behind her back and unclasps her bra, which she flings to the floor. She is now wearing only her stockings and the ribbon at her neck. My member is standing stiffly inches from her dripping womanhood. Her labia were rich and swollen and her clitoris stood out like a little finger. She was having a lot of fun.

She then took the roll of ribbon again and fastened my feet to the bed frame tightly. I slid down to lie flat which reduced the tension on my arms but they were still very uncomfortable. I was a man on the rack. She then snuggled up against my side, her head on my arm, and one warm breast on each side of my ribs. Her long nails walked down the plains of my chest and belly, then taking a pinch of skin from beside my navel and twisting it, and twisting it, and pulling it, and digging her nails into it. I gritted my teeth. She nuzzled my nipple and then slid her nose up my chest, over my collarbone, up my neck and behind my ear. She gave me a short curt kiss on the cheek and smiled a cheeky smile.

She suddenly stood up on her knees. She sucked on one finger then trailed this moist finger over her lip, over her chin, down her mid-line, increasingly slowly over her belly and down to her engorged tunnel. There she stroked herself, softly flitting over the surface of her lips then suddenly diving into her depths. She moaned and shuddered. I struggled to lift my head to observe this display. He then took her dripping finger over towards my body. Towards my twitching penis. I held my breath and would not blink as I watched the travel across the gulf between her body and my swollen manhood - begging to be touched. The finger was now in descent but narrowly missed my glistening head and descended further between my legs to between my buttocks. I flinched and was surprised beyond understanding. No one had ever touched me there. I don't even think I have touched myself there. However, it didn't stop with the electric feeling of being touched - even though I could have reveled in that sensation for hours, she pushed. I clenched but my legs strapped apart hindered my efforts. Her lubricated finger slipped though and squeezed me open. My amazement at the feeling washed out my shame at what was happening. She pushed it in further, up to her first knuckle. Up to her second knuckle. I could feel her other fingers pressed against my buttocks, it was in all the way. I was amazed and astonished and offended and hurt. I had been bucking to avoid her invasion but now was powerless to stop her. She leant over my crotch and stuck her tongue out. Saliva drooled off its tip and fell onto her waiting palm below. Now washed in saliva her second finger started to intrude my nether parts. First one, then the other, then both. I screamed at the top of my lungs. One, then the other, then another, then two, then three. 'Oh God' I would have cried if my mouth was not locked open in an expression of disbelief. She slowed her progress now, gently twisting her three fingers, slathering further saliva on her hand. She let the three sit for a while letting me accommodate them, then exiting, then re-entering. She repeated this a few times and when the fourth entered it was only that the entry kept going that indicated this. Her knuckles! Oh, God her knuckles. The width of her knuckles. I was openly weeping now.

"No! No more. Green! Green. No more, please."

She paused for a moment. A look of decision-making crossed her face and I panicked. This woman is going to keep going, this woman is not going to stop, she is going to torture me to death and leave me to rot on my bed for the rats and pigeons. Then she slipped her hand out of me. I looked back up at her. I was panting and flushed. She went to untie the knot at the headboard to start to release me.

"No. That's okay." I said, "You can go on if you want. We could swap if you want."

She didn't say anything, but stopped untying me. She shuffled back, knelt between my legs, and looked down at my neglected manhood. I was so aroused that I think that a single touch would have me coming all over the place. She leant forward with her mouth open, made towards my waiting head. She came within about a centimeter and stopped there. I groaned with the frustration. She breathed her hot breath onto it. I thought I could feel moisture condensing on the surface of my cock's head. She then sharply inhaled and cold room air rushed past me and made me quiver.

Then she sat up and shuffled up until her hot, swollen labia rested against the shaft of my penis. She pushed and laid my member back against my body and then rocked back and forth and rubbed herself on my shaft, always keeping short of touching the head. She was also very aroused and was soon panting and throwing her head and swearing.

I couldn't do anything, even if I wanted to help her I was held fast and rigid, barley able to move. Her screaming reached a peak and she lifted her arms and exalted in her climax. She collapsed against me; panting and heaving. Soon we were both asleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Bed-ridden

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 510 milliseconds