• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught In The Act

Caught In The Act

Sitting at home, Kaysen felt safe. He was 5 feet 11 inches tall with a great body. Working out sense he was in high school, Kaysen was in amazing shape. His shiny black hair hung just past his shoulders, and he often wore it in a pony tail. None of this, though, was why he felt save. In the drawer in his nightstand, was a beautiful 45. He loved that gun more than his own house, and took it to the shooting range on many occasions.

Watching some TV, Kaysen was unaware of the scratching sound coming from his front door. The front door silently opened as a small figured in black slid past the door frame and closed it behind them. The figure sheathed in black showed the thief to be a woman. Her curves were amazing, even for someone built for this kind of work. Thin hips, round, but firm ass, and around a C cup hanging from her torso. She pulled a small revolver out of her belt and opened her bag to start gathering things she could sell later.

Deciding it was time for bed, Kaysen cut off the television. No sooner did the screen go black, did he hear something down stairs. Smiling, he opened his drawer, pulled out his piece and moved through his room, cutting off his lights. He slipped behind the door and waited, knowing most thieves would steal from the entire house. So he waited, waited for the thief to unexpectedly walk through his bedroom door and into his trap.

Noticing the lights go off upstairs, the thief set down her bag and pulled out four small ties. Now that the resident was asleep, he or she would be easier to subdue, and go on with her plans. Not making a sound, she made her way up the stairs and peeked into the now dark room. It was to dark to see anything from the hall, so she moved into the room to get a better look. As she made it past the door, she heard the squeak of it close and felt metal press to the back of her head. Light filled the room as the man behind her switched a flip.

Kaysen smiled knowing he had the dirty thief caught. He flipped the switch and his jaw hit the floor as he realizes it was a woman he was holding a gun to. Smiling, he thought up a completely different plan for what to do with his new captive. He pulled back and struck her hard at the base of her skull, watching her fall in a heap on the floor. After putting the gun down, he smiled again, ready to have fun with his little thief.

Pain, that was all she could feel. It was dark again, or maybe it was her eyes were closed. The last thing she remembered was feeling a sharp pain. She tried to lift her hand and feel her head, but found it bound. Slowly she realized all her limbs were bound, to four corners, spread eagle. As her body moved, she felt the soft sheets of a bed against her...skin? 'Oh god!' she thought as she realized she was naked, tied spread eagle, in the dark.

Watching her stir, Kaysen smiled to himself. He stood and walked to the light switch. Flipping it for the second time she was here, he revealed to her that he, also, was naked. He saw the light hurt her eyes, so he moved to her, shading her face with his body, his thick erection near her face. Smiling, he watched her eyes get wide to the sight of his cock and felt himself get harder still. "You picked the wrong house my little thief." His words came out with a rough kind of authority that seemed to demand her attention.

Shuttering, she heard his rough voice confirm her worst fears. She tried to respond, and found herself gagged. Her teeth bit down on a hard rubber ball, and felt the string around her head. She again looked at the big man that had caught her and forced her self to look at his face instead of his cock that was now even closer to her face. His smile was one of a man in control, a man with power. 'Should have picked a different house Avvie' she thought to herself.

Kaysen stood over her and watched her mind notice and accept the situation. He reached down and moved a strand of hair from her face. "See, my little thief, you tried to steal from me, and now I intend to steal from you." Moving down toward her legs, he let his hand glide over her soft skin, lingering a moment on her breasts. Then, he removed his hand from her and stood next to the bed, near her knees. "I intend to take everything you came into my house with. I already have you clothes, your bag, and your freedom. I may leave you with your life, but your dignity, now that is mine."

She listened to his words, let them sink in. He was right, she had tried to steal from him, and he had taken from her. Even though everything but her life was going to be his, she would not shed a tear. She watched as he lovingly stroked her legs, and felt her body start to react to his touch. His hands moved higher, gently massaging the soft skin of her tight thighs. Her attention shifted, and watched as the blood made his cock look even bigger, aching for relief.

The way she responded to his touch told him two main things. She was strong, and easy to turn on. He loved the feel of her soft skin, and wanted to spend all night just rubbing her body. Then again, he loved something else more. He looked up into her eyes as he got onto the bed, putting both knees between her spread legs. Smiling, he leaned down and let the bottom of his cock slide over her already soaking pussy, still gazing into her eyes. "Don't worry my little thief, I won't be rough." He leaned down more and took her hard nipple into his mouth as he started to push his stiff cock into her pussy.

Avvie started to feel different when he looked into her eyes. Then his words made her what......want him? She felt his hot mouth move over her nipple and his cock slide into her pussy. His tongue drove her wild as it danced over her so sensitive nipple. Then, all she could feel was his cock going even deeper inside her. His huge cock slowly slid inside her, making her feel every inch of him stretch and rub her inner walls. Moaning around her gag, she felt his hips finally press to hers, burring his cock, to his balls, inside her.

"Damn girl, your pussy is so tight." He gazed down at her pussy, now filled completely with his 8 inch long, 2 and a half inch thick, cock. She was so wonderfully tight, her muscles gripping his now pulsing cock. He put his mouth back on her hard nipple, loving the taste of her skin. Spending what seemed forever sucking and licking her nipples, he made her even wetter. As he enjoyed the taste of her skin, he started moving, softly grinding his hips against hers.

This mans gentle touch and loving movements made her body shake with pleasure. She never imagined rape could feel this good. As he started grinding his hips, she could feel the thin pubic hair rubbing her clit and pussy lips. Already she was so close to cumming, her nerves on fire. Suddenly she felt her body explode past her thresh hold as he bit her nipple. The bite sent a mix of pain and pleasure through her, that send her so far over the edge, she knew he was now as soaked with her juices as she was.

Groaning, Kaysen felt her already warm pussy steam with an orgasm. Her cum rushed out of her tight pussy, covering his cock and balls in her sweet juices. He lifted his head and kissed her gag as he finally started moving his hips. Bracing himself with his hands on either side of her chest, he started fucking her, slow and strong. Each thrust was slow, letting her feel every inch, and powerful, ramming his cock back into her pussy.

Moaning and pulling at the restraints, Avvie felt his cock make her arch, wanting more. It seemed like he knew her body like a well read book, waiting till just after her orgasm to start fucking her, making it even stronger. Avvie struggled and writhed under her captive, moaning around her gag to the intense feeling of his sexual assault. His cock started pulsing more, and she knew he was closer to his own release. In response, she started grinding and bucking her hip as much as the restraints allowed. Unsure if her actions were to make it end faster, or a need to feel him cum, she wanted something and intended to get it.

The sheets bunched in his hands as Kaysen gripped them, white knuckled, feeling her movements. He started fucking her harder and faster, needing his relief as much as she wanted it. Now pounding his cock into her tight pussy, he took a half second with every thrust to grind her hips with his, making her body react even more. Groaning, he bit down on her neck to muffle his own sounds of pleasure as his cock expanded and started firing cum inside her. Once his cock was spent, he pulled out of her and sat between her legs, watching her come down from her own orgasm.

Avvie kept moaning as his hot, thick cum leaked out of her tight pussy. Her eyes closed, she gently wiggled, feeling his cum slide out of her pussy and down her ass. While she wouldn't leave with a bag of things she could sell, she would leave with memories of the best fuck of her life. Opening her eyes, she saw the man had gotten up and moved to the top of the bed. Looking at her with soft eyes, he pulled her clothing from beside the bed and laid them on her stomach.

Kaysen watched her relax when he put the clothes on her and smiled, untying each of her hands and ankles. He stepped back as she sat up and removed the gag from her mouth. Smiling he picked up his gun and looked at her. "Come back and try to steal anytime." To his surprise she smiled back at him and spoke with a soft voice that made him want to take her again, right then and there. "Maybe I will." He watched her dress and slip out his window, hoping that she would, in the end, return to his bedroom.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Caught In The Act

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 146 milliseconds