• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 22

My Own Heaven Ch. 22

12

This story is fiction based loosely on people, places and events mostly from my life. I strongly suggest that you read the previous chapters before you read this one.

I love feedback, comments, criticism and ideas for future chapters; it will help me improve my writing, enhance the story line, and encourage me to continue writing. Also, take a moment and vote, your vote tells me how I'm doing.

Enjoy,

DaniSub

My Own Heaven

*

The sound of the shower stopping woke me up. Well, I guess I was already semi-awake listening to the sound of the shower and, when it stopped, I woke up completely. Keith was up before me, as usual. I knew this because the bed next to me was empty -- still warm, but empty - and I could still smell his after shave on his pillow.

I peeked at the clock; it was seven fifteen and the sun was almost down, but I didn't move and closed my eyes again. Keith came into the bedroom and the bed moved as he sat down behind me. He moved the covers down off my shoulder and kissed me softly moving slowly toward my neck. Before he got to that place on my neck behind my ear, the one that gets me crazy, I turned onto my back and smiled at him.

"Do you want me to go make you some coffee?" he asked softly with a smile.

"No," I whispered, "I want you to hold me."

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me up to his chest like you would hold a baby. Of course, my legs and hips were still on the bed, but he held my breasts up against his hard chest and my head on his shoulder. He stroked my naked back and softly, slowly kissed my face and neck.

I thought about how amazing it was that the man that made me walk naked through the woods in the snow, have sex with my girlfriend, fuck a snowman, then fuck me and make me come until I almost pass out; was now holding me, kissing me, stroking my back and making me feel completely safe and loved. Maybe it's because he can take me from tortured to adored, from agony to serenity, that I love him so much.

"Thank you." I said finally.

He looked down at me and asked, "For what?"

"For taking me here to the cabin," I giggled "I'm having such a great time."

"I should be thanking you." There's that smile again. "Let's face it; you've had some pretty outrageous things done to you since we got here Friday night."

"I know; that's what I'm thanking you for. I love the things you come up with to do to me."

He pulled me tighter to him. "Do you have more nasty things planned that you're going to do to me?" I asked changing to my little girl voice.

"You know I do. We'll see how happy you are tonight when we get back from our dinner at the lodge." he said trying to make me worry about what he was going to do to me tonight.

"I guess I better start getting ready, then."

Keith laid me back down on the bed, stood up and walked toward his closet. He had a towel around his waist and that was all. I jumped out of bed and ran up behind him and threw my arms around his stomach from behind him. I pressed my naked body into his back and reached under his towel and took his cock in my hand. Even soft, I could just about get my little hand all the way around it, and there was enough left over lengthwise for me to wrap my other hand around it if I wanted to.

I could feel his beautiful cock pulse in my hand and start to grow. I loved how I could get him excited so easily. I started to stroke him and he took my hand away from him and turned to face me. "Oh, no you don't." he said with a chuckle, "You be a good girl or the night is going to be worse for you than I planned."

"Oh, Daddy, you don't understand." I said, still his 'little girl', "I want you to make it as bad for me as you can." I went up on my tip toes, kissed him on the cheek and ran to the bathroom making sure he got a good look at my bare ass.

He called into the bathroom, "I'll put your clothes on the bed; you sure you don't want a cup of coffee?"

"No thanks," I called back out to him, "but something cold would be nice, if you could."

"Okay." he said, and I started the shower and climbed in.

As I showered and washed my hair, I thought about what Keith was going to make me wear tonight. I know, if I stood still, the dress looked normal, but as soon as I moved, a lot -- most - of my naked body flashed anyone nearby.

The top of the dress buttoned with hooks and eyes behind my neck and draped across my breasts leaving my back bare. I would be in danger of exposing my bare breasts from the low cut front and from the loose sides if I moved to quickly. And, while the skirt came almost down to my knees, long for me, the slit up the front, over the inside of my left thigh, was so high that if I wasn't careful, just walking would expose my hairless little pussy, much to my profound humiliation.

I had butterflies in my stomach just thinking about being made to expose the most private parts of my body to complete strangers, but I could feel the lips of my pussy getting wet, too. I was afraid of what Keith would make me do, but I couldn't wait for it to start.

I finished in the bathroom and walked into the bedroom. My clothes, such as they were, were on the bed; my blue dress, a pair of nude, thigh high stockings with elastic and lace at the top to hold them up, and my four inch blue high heels. That was all. Even fully dressed, I would be practically naked.

I pulled on the stockings and they fit perfectly. The lacey elastic was just tight enough to hold the stockings up but not so tight as to squeeze my thigh and break the line of my leg and the color was almost a prefect match for my skin. Even naked, if it were not for the lace on my upper thigh, it would be hard to tell I was even wearing stockings. Somehow, I knew that was the effect Keith was going for.

I put on my blue four inch heels, they matched the dress, and the effect they had on my legs and cute little ass would surely attract a lot of attention even if I wasn't being made to appear in public almost naked.

I put on the dress and buttoned to two eye hooks behind my neck; they were the only thing holding up the dress. I looked at myself in the mirror; the dress was beautiful. It fit perfectly and the color matched my eyes. To this day, I am amazed at how Keith can pick things out for me that fit and look better than when I go out and try them on before I buy them.

The top draped over my breasts and if I was standing still and you looked closely, you could just make out my hard little nipples pressing against the fabric. The dress was made of a light, clingy material and it 'clung' in all the right places; it was not tight, but because the material was so lightweight and clung to my hips and ass, everyone would know that I was naked under the dress.

I got my first big shock of the night as I took my first step toward the mirror to check my hair and makeup. With each step, as I expected, my legs were exposed, but what I didn't expect was that if I took a normal length step, the slit opened up to just below the level of my hip bones, exposing my hairless pussy for all to see. Just walking normally would expose my pussy to everyone; I was afraid to think what would happen when I sat down.

I stepped back again and looked at the slit on the dress. When Keith gave it to me and I tried it on at home, the slit didn't seem to be cut so high. I already knew that if I leaned over, the low cut top of my dress would give everyone a full view of my naked breasts, but when I turned sideways, I realized that because the dress had no back, the sides of my breasts were on display.

I turned my back to the mirror and my entire back, down to the swell of my little ass, was bare. In fact, the clingy material of the dress resting on the tops of my ass cheeks was all that held the skirt up in the back. The material clung to my ass highlighting my ass cheeks, even making the crack, between my cute little cheeks, noticeable.

Keith walked in with my drink and I turned to him ready to scream at him; how did he expect me to go out in public like this. The look on his face, in his eyes, as he looked at me left me speechless. His eyes devoured me and the smile on his face told me that he had dressed me for his pleasure alone. Anyone, who was lucky enough to catch a glimpse of my treasures, should consider themselves fortunate, and they could envy Keith his possession at their leisure.

He finally blinked his grey eyes and whispered, "My god, you are so beautiful."

I smiled looking down submissively, "Thank you, sir, and you haven't even seen me walk yet. Is that drink for me?"

"What?" he said, looking at the drink, like he didn't know how it got in his hand. "Oh, yeah...yes it is" he mumbled as he handed me the drink.

Rich businessmen, powerful politicians, huge complicated projects, or complex business deals have no effect on Keith. He is always in charge and in control of himself and the situation. Unless, of course, I happen to appear in some scandalous little outfit -- or less; then his self-control and self-confidence are gone. Even though his vulnerability only shows for a minute or so, I love that it is me, and my body, that flusters his always under control self.

I could actually see him snap out of the fog that seeing me had put him in. "What did you mean about I didn't see you walk yet?"

I turned my back to him and walked to the other end of the room knowing that he could see my naked back and the cheeks of my ass jiggle with every step. I turned and walked toward him, exaggerating the swaying of my hips causing my breasts to peak out of the top of the dress and my hairless pussy to be on display with each step.

I stopped a few feet away from him and said, "I don't remember the slit on this dress being so high."

He smiled, confirming my suspicions even before he spoke. "It wasn't." he said back in control of himself and me, "I had it raised a little after you tried it on. I think it fits even better now."

"But Keith...sir...even if I take regular steps, my bare pussy shows."

"Then I would suggest you take shorter steps." he offered.

"How am I supposed to remember to take shorter steps? It's not like the dress is tight enough to keep my steps short." I protested. The look on his face told me that I had just walked into a trap.

"I can help you with that." he said as he walked to the chest of drawers where he kept his clothes. He opened a drawer, reached in and turned around with a silver dildo in his hand. "Now here's what I'll do," he said walking toward me, I'll put this inside of you, and every time you start to walk too fast I'll turn it on to remind you not to expose yourself."

"Uh, no sir, that's alright. I have enough distractions already..." I stammered.

"You misunderstand, Heather, it's not a suggestion." he said kneeling in front of me, "Now spread those sexy legs."

What could I say? I spread my legs. The dress graciously exposed my legs from my pointed toes in my four inch heels to my bare pussy. I was already humiliated and we were still in our bedroom.

He reached out and ran his finger along my pussy lips and we were both surprised at how wet I was. "I guess I won't need to use any lube for this." he said with a chuckle.

I know my face turned bright red, and my stocking clad legs trembled as he ran his fingers along my sensitive, hairless lips. He rubbed the tip of the silver dildo along my pussy to get it wet. It was about five inches long, a little wider than a vibrator and I was even more humiliated when it slid right up into my little hole. I didn't realize how wet and excited I was and I gasped as I felt it fill me.

It felt like it was metal rather than the plastic I was expecting and I gasped again as Keith used his fingers to push it well up into my body. He pulled his fingers out of me and as he stood up he said, "If you let my vibrator slip out of you tonight, I will have to punish you."

I didn't think slipping out was going to be a problem; it was wide enough that I was pretty sure it was going to stay up inside of me where Keith put it. Then what Keith said hit me, "Did you say vibrator?"

"Yes, I did." he smiled. "It will help you remember to take short steps so you can preserve your modesty. When you are being...uhm...unladylike, it will turn on to remind you."

I took a large swallow of my drink, "And how long will you leave it on?" I asked even though I wasn't sure I wanted to know.

"Five seconds or so to start, but each time you have to be reminded, it will stay on a little longer. Of course, if you really need to get punished, it can be switched over to give you shocks."

"Ohmigod, please sir, no." I cried, "Not out in public, not in front of people I don't know."

"Nonsense," he said calmly, "They'll be no worse than you got when you were getting shocks when people rang the doorbell the night you danced on the pole for us...unless it gets turned up."

"Turned up? Oh master, it was all I could do to control myself when the doorbell rang. I'm not sure I could stand it if the shocks were any stronger." I pleaded.

"Then it looks like it's going to be an interesting night...for all of us." he said kissing me on my blushing cheek. "Now finish getting ready and I'll go see if Phil and Tina are ready to go."

He went to check on Phil and Tina and I walked over to the mirror. I guess I'm getting more experienced at being teased and tortured, because the tingling in my pussy and the butterflies in my stomach when I took each step didn't take me by surprise. That isn't to say that the vibrator buried in my little hole wasn't exciting me, I just knew each step was going to add to my torment.

I also realized that when I get really excited, either while Keith is doing something to me or when he tells me what he is going to make me do, I call him 'master'. We talked about this and he was a little concerned at first, but I explained that when I was really into what was happening to me, calling him 'master' just seems to come out, and saying it out loud just gets me more excited, like I'm admitting out loud my submission to him while, at the same time, taunting him to do more to me.

I finished checking myself in the mirror and headed downstairs. Again, going up or down steps with something shoved into your pussy is an unnerving experience not to mention how it exposed my legs and little pussy. By the time I reached the bottom of the steps I was gasping and my nipples were like little rocks. I knew Keith appreciated my predicament and the show my body was putting on for him by the smile on his face.

Phil and Tina came down a minute or so later. Tina's little red dress -- and I do mean little -- was really cute on her sexy body. It was a one piece dress with straps over the shoulders and cut low in the front showing a lot of Tina's generous breasts. The skirt, which only came down to just above mid thigh, flared out a little at the bottom making it flip up as she walked. I could tell as she came down the steps that Tina wasn't permitted underwear either.

Phil told me how nice I looked and Keith told Tina she was beautiful. Their compliments were heartfelt, but I somehow got the feeling that they each knew what to expect and they had our whole submissive night planned.

Phil went to warm up the car and Keith went to bring in some extra firewood leaving us girls to talk. "I told you they were going to torture us all weekend." Tina said with a smile.

"Well, considering all they've done to us so far tonight can't too bad." I said hopefully.

"I think tonight is going to be more about humiliation than it is about torture." she said thoughtfully.

"Yeah, well you don't have a vibrator shoved your pussy." I said with a giggle.

"Ummm...yes I do," she said with a look of concern, "and a plug up my ass, too. I think they really intend to push our limits tonight. I hope you're up for having strangers get a good look at your body...and maybe even more."

Before I could ask her what she meant, or maybe even knew, about tonight's dinner, Keith came in carrying a load of wood. He put it down by the fireplace and said, "Come on ladies, time to go."

He helped Tina on with her coat, a brown furry one that came down to her knees. Then, he held up my coat, the full length white furry one he bought me, and helped me on with it covering up my barely covered body. We walked out onto the porch, and the temperature had really dropped. It was below freezing already and I hoped that the guys didn't have any more outdoor 'activities' planned for this evening. Considering how flimsy our outfits were, we were both grateful for the warm coats.

Phil was standing outside the car and opened the passenger door for Tina and Keith opened the rear door for me. I got in and heard Tina moan as she sat down. The butt plug up her ass pushed in a little further when she sat down. Sitting through dinner was going to be really uncomfortable for her.

I sat in the back seat and Keith shut the door and walked around to get in the back seat with me. I thought about how the guys were such gentleman, opening doors and stuff, while, at the same time, they make us wear obscene outfits and stick vibrators in our little holes intending to turn them on while we are in a room full of strangers.

It only took us about twenty minutes to get to the lodge. It was much bigger than I thought it would be. There were ski lifts off to both sides going up the mountain and into the darkness and the slopes were lit up and I could see a few brave souls still coming down the slopes. Phil said that the lifts shut down at nine, a little more than a half hour from now, so we still may see a few skiers from inside.

We parked in the lot fairly close to the entrance and Keith whispered, "Sorry Kitten, no valet." and I giggled and blushed. I don't think I'll ever see a valet again without thinking about our first date and how Keith made me expose myself to the valet at the restaurant.

We walked across the lot and into the main entrance and I was stunned by how beautiful it was inside. It could have been used as a movie set. Deep rich hardwood floors, dark wood timbers creating little alcoves along the walls and the wall of each alcove decorated with skis or other winter sports memorabilia.

We went to the coat check window, and with a deep breath, I let Keith take my coat and check it while Phil did the same for Tina. I immediately felt like every eye in the place was on me. They checked our coats, and we headed toward the restaurant.

Not every eye in the place was on us, but Tina and I attracted more than our share of attention. From guys with their wives and girlfriends sneaking looks at our barely covered bodies, to single men, and some women, outright ogling us, our arrival had been noticed. I concentrated on keeping my steps short hoping to keep my shaved pussy hidden. Even with the short steps, most of my legs were exposed atop my four inch heels and the lacey top of my stockings seemed to draw the attention of every male I passed inviting them to enjoy the rest of my exposed body.

The vibrator moving around with each step added to my excitement, I was already humiliated and we had just arrived. I heard Tina gasp and I turned to see her panting and holding tightly to Phil's arm. I wasn't sure exactly what was being done to her, since she had both holes filled, but it served as a reminder for me to keep my steps short so I wouldn't 'over-expose' myself and be suffering a similar fate.

We walked into the restaurant and every male, and a few women, turned to look at Tina and me. The skimpy dress I was wearing made me seem more naked than if I were actually naked; I don't think I could have been more humiliated or excited. To make it worse, I had to walk slowly to keep from exposing myself even more and my four inch heels kept my hips swaying and my ass jiggling, putting on quite a show, I'm sure.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Own Heaven Ch. 22

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 327 milliseconds