• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Double Switch Ch. 17

Double Switch Ch. 17

A Note to the reader:

Double Switch is a full length novel with a Prologue, an Epilogue and 18 chapters. So it will take a commensurate time to read. It is erotic in places but not on every page or even in every chapter. So, a little patience is necessary. It is a love story, actually three love stories. I hope you will be rewarded for your time and trouble.

To understand the story, you need to read the Prologue first. So, look it up under my name in the Author Index before proceeding with this Chapter.

All of the major characters are completely fictional and bear no resemblance to actual people, living or dead.

Incidentally, Literotica calls the Prologue, Chapter 1. So, Chapter 17 you see here will be listed as Chapter 18. etc.

Chapter 17

"I thought they'd never come in," Frank said in a low tone of voice as soon as the wives were out of earshot.

"But you know how women like to talk."

"They haven't seen each other for a long time. They had a lot to talk about just like we did," Ernest reminded his brother.

"That's true. I'm not really complaining. We've gone over a lot of territory too, and the little joke we cooked up took a little thought and planning."

"Frank, do you really think we should?" Ernest pleaded.

"Sure. We decided, remember. We'll give 'em about twenty minutes or so to get to sleep, and then we'll play our little trick on 'em."

"Frank, are you sure you want to do this. I've never even considered sleeping with another woman," protested Ernest once more.

"They're always pulling stuff like that. It's about time the tables were turned. Besides, sleep is all we'll do. You don't have to do anything, just lie down next to Sally and go to sleep. They're pretty sloshed like we are. So, we just go into each other's room and bed down with our sisters-in-law. We'll get up before dawn and go fishing and, when we get back for breakfast, we'll tell 'em they slept with a another man, and this time the joke's on them."

Frank and Ernest took turns using the bathroom. The two brothers had left their luggage in the living room area, to give the girls more space to stow their things in the two small bedrooms. They got undressed except for their skivvies and went into each other's bedroom.

On entering Frank and Sally's totally darkened bedroom, Ernest, was, to say the least, nervous. In fact, he felt like he used to in the presence of females, before he met Sue. All he could hope for was that Sally wouldn't wake up. He thought sure she would recognize it wasn't her husband who was occupying her bed, and there would be an awful scene.

Despite, his attempts to get into bed as quietly as possible, there was a stir from the other side of the bed. The female form tuned toward him and sought his mouth. Before, Ernest could say or do anything, a passionate kiss was planted on his mouth and a tongue sought the its inner reaches. Simultaneously, a low moan issued from the lips and his head was dragged to the bear breasts.

Ernest panicked at discovering his bed companion was totally naked. He debated whether he should say something that would let her know an awful mistake had been made, that somehow, in their inebriated condition, he and Frank had gotten the two bedrooms mixed up. But he quickly concluded it would be too embarrassing to reveal such a ridiculous goof-up. Besides, who would believe a tale like that?

No, he didn't dare say anything. All he could hope for, would be that his sister-in-law would cease her apparent attempts to make love to the man she thought to be her husband, and drop off to sleep. He decided to kiss her and softly whisper "good night." Then maybe she would stop her advances go to sleep without further incident. However, he wasn't sure he would be able to sleep. He admonished himself for letting Frank talk him into this ridiculous caper.

The kiss didn't work. In response to it, two arms encircled his neck and a warm body pressed against his. In spite of himself, he was beginning to react in the way any normal young male would in the presence of such stimulus. Next, a hand was gripping around his crotch through the cloth of his undershorts; his aroused condition apparently sending his bed companion into a frenzy. Before he know it, and certainly before he could object, the undershorts were down around his knees and there was nothing between the small hand and his now fully erect penis. Her other hand sought his and placed it between her legs. She was already wet. Now, her hand was guiding his in the motions she wanted, or was Ernest giving into the overwhelming stimulation presented by the, obviously aroused female, beside him? By then, he wasn't sure which. But, he realized, with horror, and without much more urging from her, he was stroking her clit and plunging two fingers into her wet warm vagina. So intense were his feelings, he feared he might loose all control, the control he had managed to acquire in a year with Sue. But, this isn't Sue, he told himself. This is Sally! as if he needed reminding of that fact. Loss of control would be supremely embarrassing, but it might enable him to end what was happening before irreparable damage was done. But, that was not to be either. Before, Ernest knew it, he was being dragged on top of the inviting female form, and she was reaching for his erection and guiding it into her now very inviting opening.

The realization that he was actually fucking his twin brother's wife sent simultaneous shocks of revulsion and elation through his entire body.

But he was unable to stop now, even if he had wanted to. But he no longer wanted to. His male urge now captured complete control of him, and he determined if he was going to do this horrible thing, at least he was going to do it well. With that resolution; he began moving slowly, taking long slow deep breaths. Gradually both bodies increased the tempo until it had reached a frenzied pitch, a pace he know he would not be able to sustain for long. His initial caution to be quiet so they would not be heard through the thin wall separating the two tiny bedrooms, was now forgotten. Like two on-rushing freight trains they sped, finally crashing with a force that wracked both of them from head to toe.

Then, the relaxing and a languid kiss, and soon sleep for both.

As Frank quietly entered Ernest and Sue's room he grinned at the prank they were playing on their two wives. As agreed, he would not bother Sue, merely bed down beside her and go to sleep. Like, Ernest, he was wearing only his shorts. In the darkened room, he could not ascertain the manner in which his sister-in-law was clothed. He eased into bed as quietly as possible and was surprised when the form beside him stirred and planted her body next to his. He couldn't tell if she was asleep, but he was immediately able to discern she was completely naked. The thought embarrassed him. But, in spite of himself, it thrilled him as well. He hadn't been with a woman other than Sally, since they first met during their freshman year in college. Pangs of guilt shot through him, both for the fact that he was sleeping with woman not his wife, but that it was his twin brother's wife. He both did and did not, want the situation to go any further. Despite his high state of arousal, he hoped his bed companion would drop off to sleep. But, with his raging hormones, he was convinced he wouldn't be able to sleep. He concluded it was fortunate he couldn't see Sue in the pitch dark room. He knew that looking at her in her unclothed condition would guarantee he would not be able to resist continuing.

But, the enticing female body next to him did not go to sleep. Obviously, she was more awake than Frank thought. Before, he knew what was happening, she was feeling for his bulging shorts. In the skimpy shorts, she had no difficulty locating what she sought. Frank knew he was as hard as he could ever remember being. Then, he felt her lips on his mouth. She tasted familiar. He reminded himself that they are identical twin sisters. They had always been very similar to each other, much more so than he and Ernest.

Before he quite knew what he was doing, he was feeling and kissing the soft breasts, and working his way down between the legs. He realized with, only slight surprise, that she tasted like his wife. Again, why not? They're identical twin sisters. His ministering were obviously having a profound effect on the inviting female before him, as suddenly he felt hands grabbing his head, forcing his lips and tongue into even closer contact with the warm moist flesh. Despite his urge to carry on and assuage his own libido, his feeling of guilt still held some sway. If he continued this activity, he thought, his sister-in-law would climax and soon be overtaken by sleep. Perhaps he could avoid actually fucking her. But, the writhing form had other ideas. Instead of proceeding to a frenzied climax, Frank felt the hands lift his head and guide it up toward. the gasping lips. Frank knew exactly what she was demanding of him. At this point his throbbing penis took complete control, rendering him powerless to halt what was about to happen. Now, he was in her; in that new, and yet very familiar, place. Slow and easy at first their tempo increasing to a crescendo that shook both of them to the core. Remaining quiet to prevent them from being heard in the next room was difficult, but somehow they both managed to keep their sounds to a few low moans. Frank knew that, under other circumstances, his intense climax would have forced him to scream at the top of his lungs.

As they relaxed, kissing, he again stroked the comfortable breasts - So familiar... Why not? They're identical twins, he reminded himself once more.

As they parted and turned over, guilt swept over him like a smothering blanket. How would he ever explain this to his brother? He knew, at that moment, he never would. Frank resolved he would never mention to Ernest what had just occurred, or anyone else - ever. In particular, he prayed Sally would never find out. But, why would she? he asked himself. Sue surly thinks I'm Ern, he reasoned. He hoped she doesn't say anything to him like "how good it was for me, last night." But, maybe it wasn't anything special, he thought with a start. But, he had to admit it had been damn good for him. Maybe this was merely an average meeting between Ern and Sue. Since the two met, he had always considered his brother to be a lucky guy. Now, he was sure of it. But, what the hell, he thought. So am I. He hoped that meant he is a lucky guy, not was. These were the last thoughts Frank could remember before sleep overtook him.

Somehow, magically, Frank woke up and looked at the luminous dial on his watch. It's alarm would have sounded in five more minutes. He eased himself out of bed and, somehow found his shorts, which were on the floor. Slipping them on, he silently tiptoed out of the room. He got dressed in the dim glow of the little night light that always burned in the small bathroom. He did not want to use the toilet, for fear of waking either of the girls, so he went outside and peed in back of the cottage.

He came back in just in time to see his brother emerge from the bedroom he and Sally were supposed to have been sharing.

At four-thirty, Ernest's alarm watch woke him. He quickly turned it off and quietly got up, found his undershorts which lay at the foot of the bed and slipped them on. Then he stole, as quietly as he could, out into the living area just in time to see Frank coming in from outside.

"You got a funny look on your face, little brother. What's goin' on?" Frank whispered.

"Oh, I'm just tired, I guess. Didn't get much sleep," Ernest said softly in return. "Your little joke made me so nervous, I had trouble getting to sleep. Where've you been?"

"Oh. I went out back to take a leak. I didn't want to chance waking up our wives."

"Good Idea, I'll do the same," he said pulling on the clothes he planed to wear to go fishing.

Once they were out on the lake in the small rowboat, they put their lines in the water. For a while, neither spoke. Finally, Frank broke the silence.

"I've come to a conclusion about last night, little brother."

"What's that?" Ernest responded nervously, hoping he wouldn't let something slip that would indicate to his brother what had occurred between him and Sally.

"I've decided, after a lot of thought, that we shouldn't mention to our wives, the little trick we played on 'em last night after all. Let's just keep our little game to ourselves. In fact, I think we should both forget all about it. The less said the better."

Ernest tried to conceal his relief. His brother had given him the out he was looking for, and he took great pleasure in the knowledge he wouldn't have to get into a discussion in which the truth of his transgression would be revealed.

"I think that's wise," he responded in as casual tone as he could muster.

"Yeah, It was dumb idea," Frank admitted. "I'm sorry I thought of it and I'm willing to say no more about it to anybody," he concluded.

"Great. Let's just be real quiet and maybe the fish'll start biting," Ernest advised.

With that, the two brothers fell silent once more. And, sure enough, they came back with three nice lake trout.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • Double Switch Ch. 17

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 654 milliseconds