• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker Ch. 02

Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker Ch. 02

Sarah looked deeply into her daughter’s hazel eyes and saw a longing and desire that she hadn’t seen before. Her heart started to race and immediately she was drawn to her daughter. Lexi felt it as well and squeezed her Mom’s hand tighter. She could feel the desire she had for her Mother building between her legs as Sarah led her daughter from the laundry room to the bedroom. Sarah hadn’t been this excited in her own bed in a long time.

She pushed her daughter’s bangs out of the way and ran her hand down her back, pulling Lexi closer. Sarah slowly walked her daughter backwards toward the bad as their tongues danced back and forth. She laid Lexi back on the bed softly and climbed on top of her with one thigh between Lexi’s legs, kneeling on the other for support. She kissed her passionately as her hair fell down, tickling Lexi’s face.

Between the weight of her Mother against her and the taste of her Mother’s lips, Lexi was dripping. She was fully clothed, but her Mom was wearing only her thigh-highs. Lexi could taste her Mother on her lips still as her Mom kissed down her neck. Lexi moaned and thought about the vibrator under her bed and how she wanted her Mom to fuck her with it.

Sarah unzipped her daughter’s black hoodie to reveal a red, lacy bra—36B--nothing special, but perky and just the right size. She slid her arm under Lexi’s back and pulled her daughter into a sitting position. Lexi sucked her Mom’s hard nipple into her mouth and flicked her tongue over it while her Mom pushed the jacket down her arms, unsnapped her bra, and slid it off. She pushed her daughter down on the bed and kissed from her belly button up to her hard, longing nipples. Sarah rolled her daughter’s nipple between her fingers as she flicked her tongue over the other. Lexi arched her back in pleasure. She wanted her Mother badly!

Sarah reached down and unbuttoned Lexi’s jeans, slipping her hand into her panties. Sarah moaned as she slid her finger from her daughter’s dripping cunt to her throbbing clit. She brought her wet fingers to Lexi’s mouth and Lexi licked and sucked them clean. She kissed her Mother and Sarah moaned as she tasted her daughter for the first time. She kissed Lexi’s ear and continued down her neck, biting her hard nipple on the way down. Lexi yelped in excitement as her mother released her. Sarah pulled her daughter’s jeans down, followed by her red thong and smiled as Lexi’s cunt glistened in the light of the bedroom.

She positioned herself between her daughter’s legs and with no hesitation, licked from just below her cunt to her clit. She focused there; making circles and figure 8’s. Lexi moaned and then all of a sudden her Mom stopped.

“God! Don’t stop! Make me cum!” Lexi pleaded
Sarah worked her way up Lexi’s body, kneeling over her face.

“Lick me like you did downstairs. Make me cum again.” her Mom instructed and Lexi did as she was told.

Lexi shoved her tongue as deep as it would go into her Mother’s cunt, lapping up her juices. Her Mom jumped in surprise, but settled quickly as Lexi’s tongue attacked her clit. While Lexi teased, Sarah reached into the top drawer of her nightstand to pull out her 8 inch pink dildo.
Sarah spun herself on her daughter’s face, while Lexi continued to lick her clit, so that she could reach Lexi’s dripping pussy. She leaned down and started to lick her daughter’s clit. She tasted amazing. She ran the dildo up and down Lexi’s dripping slit to get it nice and wet and then began to slowly penetrate her tight cunt with it. Lexi moaned against her Mother’s clit. She continued to lick as her Mom began thrusting the cock in and out, faster and faster.
“You like that baby?” asked Sarah.

“Mmm. Fuck me harder with you cock.” Lexi moaned.

Sarah kept thrusting the cock into her daughter’s pussy and began to lick her clit as well. Lexi moaned deeper than before and stopped licking her Mom’s clit as she enjoyed. Lexi started thrusting her hips against the dildo, taking it deeper with every thrust, as her orgasm built.

“Ohh Mom! Please don’t stop. I want you to make me cum!”

Just as Lexi was about to explode, her Mother thrusted the dildo deep into her pussy and sucked her clit deep into her mouth. Sarah continued to lick her clit and thrust the dildo deep inside of her as Lexi began to shake as her orgasm took over. Lexi thrusted back while clutching her Mom’s legs and could feel her wetness as she straddled her chest. Lexi finally released her grip on her Mother’s thighs and relaxed, falling against the bed, as her orgasm subsided and her Mom lapped up her juices.

After that, Sarah laid down next to her daughter and held her in her arms as they drifted off to sleep.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Lexi Is a True Mother Fucker Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 40 milliseconds