• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Distance Makes the Heart Grow Horny

Distance Makes the Heart Grow Horny

I so hate it when Jeff is out of town for work. We have been together for years now, and I have become accustomed to his comforting presence as I sleep. The slow sound of his breathing, the feeling of his weight in the bed next to me, his gentle touch as he caresses me in his sleep, all these things bring me comfort. To have that taken away, even for just a couple of nights depresses me. Plus, I have to take care of any sexual urges myself, when he is so much better at fulfilling my needs.

He was due back this evening and just thinking about how I wanted to welcome him home was enough to get me aroused. I made sure the house was clean, especially the bedroom, and had a bottle of wine chilling in the refrigerator. Some candles, some sensual music ready to play in the CD player, and our evening was set. All I had to do was wait.

When Jeff walked in the door, I was ready. I put a finger to his lips, shushing him, then took his coat and briefcase and set them on the couch. Returning to him, I knelt down, undid his belt and pants and pulled out his penis. Not expecting anything like this, his penis was soft and limp. I sucked it between my lips, easily fitting the whole thing in my mouth. I used my tongue to caress the underside, which Jeff always enjoyed, and savored the sensation of him growing inside my mouth.

It took only a few moments for him to reach full hardness, and I could no longer hold him completely in my mouth. I pulled his pants and underwear down his legs until they touched the floor and ran my hands up and down his now bare legs, caressing his ass, pulling him into my mouth as I bobbed my head slowly over his member. I moaned softly as his hands reached down to hold my head, running his fingers through my short hair.

I did this for just a minute or two before standing up again and taking his hand. Motioning again for silence, not wanting to bother with talk just now, I pulled him to the bedroom. I had lit the candles shortly before he was due to arrive, and the soft flickering glow made shadows dance on the walls. I sat him on the bed, went back to close the door, and pushed play on the CD player before moving back to him.

Bending down, I kissed him on the mouth, feeling the slight stubble he had grown since shaving that morning brush my lips. He returned my kiss eagerly and hungrily. I wonder if he had been as sexually needy as I had been this week. My fingers worked at the buttons of his shirt, pulling it off him, allowing me to admire his naked body in full. Meanwhile his hands moved under my shirt, rubbing my back, holding me to him.

I stood straight again and allowed Jeff to remove my clothes, noting the pleasant surprise in his eyes as he realized I was not wearing any underwear of my own. When he finished stripping me, he grabbed my arm and pulled me on the bed next to him. Firmly, but not roughly, he made me lay down, and then climbed atop me. Our lips met again, and our tongues danced together, from his mouth to mine, and back again. The feeling of our skin touching was like fire, and my own arousal began to peak. His hands moved up and down my body, setting off sparks wherever they touched, causing me to moan into his mouth.

I could feel Jeff's hardness pushing between my legs as we lay together, and with my hands I urged him to roll over. He did, and I moved down his body until I could take him into my mouth once again. His hands gripped my head again, controlling the speed at which I moved up and down his hard shaft. I let my hands reach up to caress his strong chest, rubbing it all over and down his sides, then back up again.

We stayed like this for a few minutes before he pulled at my head, letting me know to stop. I complied, and then laid back down beside him. He moved atop me once again, but this time he kissed my neck. He started there and began to kiss his way down my body, stopping for a moment to suckle each nipple, rolling them between his fingers. He kissed all the way down until he was between my legs. He then began to pleasure me orally, better than any man I had ever been with could. Using that magic tongue of his in ways that made me squirm in ecstasy. I wished I could control my tongue that well, if only to make it feel better for him when I went down on him.

I could feel an orgasm building inside me, but Jeff stopped and changed his position so that he was kneeling between my legs. He then reached over to the nightstand, opened the drawer, and pulled out a tube of lubricant. I looked him in the eyes, letting him know with my gaze how much I welcomed what he was about to do. He began spreading the lube liberally on his member, using his other hand to raise my legs until my knees were even with my head. I tucked a hand behind each knee to help hold my legs in that position. I jerked a little when I felt his finger, cold from the lubricant, touch my anus. He spread it all over my little hole, slowly pushing a finger inside. I relaxed as best I could, but still let out a small gasp as his finger entered me.

Jeff removed his finger and added more lube, pushing it again inside my ass, making sure it was ready for him. His other hand played with me, making sure I stayed aroused. Unnecessarily, as I loved it when he took me anally. When he felt I was ready, he moved the tip of his penis against my well-lubed anus, and slowly pushed. Again I relaxed and sucked air in over my teeth as he slid his hard member inside of me. It only took a few seconds to get completely inside, but it felt like so much longer.

He gave me a minute to adjust to having him in my ass, still stimulating me with one hand, the other caressing my chest, stomach, and legs. Then he began to move. Slowly at first, but with increasing speed, Jeff thrust his massive member in and out of my ass, moving his hand on my genitals at the same rhythm. My orgasm, which had been so close when he was going down on me, had faded, but now began to come back in full force. I started moaning his name, urging him to climax, wanting to feel his hot seed fill my bowels. He began to grunt a little as he thrust harder, his thighs slapping my ass cheeks, driving gasps of breath from me. I continued to moan and pant in pleasure, saying his name again and again, letting him know that it was only him who could give me this much pleasure.

I recognized the look on his face and clenched hard, squeezing his penis, giving it the most stimulation I could manage. A moment later he tensed up, thrusting hard inside me, and I felt the first spurt of semen fill me. That was all it took to ignite my own orgasm, and I cried out his name one last time as a wave of pure pleasure crashed through me. I felt each stream of semen as it left Jeff's penis, and I could feel how I was making a mess on his hand as he continued to pleasure me, even through his own orgasm. All to soon, it was over, and we just stayed there, his penis in my ass, looking into each others eyes, savoring our love for each other.

After a minute, his penis softened enough to fall out, allowing a stream of his seed to leak from me onto the bed. I rolled on my side and he moved behind me, holding me in his arms. This is where I always longed to be. "I love you, Jeff," I said, the first whole, coherent sentence that had been spoken since he got home.

"I love you, too, Walt," he said back.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Distance Makes the Heart Grow Horny

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 183 milliseconds