• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jason and I

Jason and I

12

My Fridays usually scooped abundant records in my black book for being my least favourite days of just about every week. What I didn't know was this Friday was going to be different – the strangest of all Fridays I had woken up to –and my life would change forever.

My name is Alison and I'm a married mother of two. My husband, Paul, works for a Software firm, my 15 year-old daughter, Cathy, is still in high school, and my 18 year-old son, Jason, is in the process of entering college.

I roused myself like I had always done for plenty years, right beside my husband, and got out of bed without delay. I brushed my teeth, showered and dressed in a brown turtleneck sweater, a black skirt, and brown heeled sandals. I put my makeup on, tended to my hair, and went downstairs to prepare breakfast for the family.

In 30 minutes breakfast was served. Paul, Jason, and Cathy ate at the table while I remained in the kitchen, packing up their launch boxes.

'Hey,'

At the counter, I spun around and met my husband.

'Paul?'

'Honey, I gotta go,' he said, brushing his lips on my right cheek.

I handed him his launch.

'He's still acting weird,' Paul complained, glancing at the dining table.

'He is?' I said, worried. My eyes settled on my son's back. Jason and Paul had been having problems. Neither Paul nor I knew what these problems were, and Jason refused to talk about them, insisting all was fine. Not according to Paul.

'Yes, he is, and I'm getting pretty sick of it.' Paul grunted. 'I'm his father, damn it. He needs to show me some respect, for crying out loud. What did I do to deserve this? One minute, everything's cool. The next minute, he's acting like I took something precious from him,'

'Hun, it's okay,' I soothed Paul, grabbed his arm lightly and led him to the kitchen backdoor. 'Go to work. I'll talk to him. Promise.'

'Yeah?'

'Yeah, of course,' I smiled.

An appreciative Paul grinned and disappeared. The moment I heard his car depart the garage I sighed, dropped my smile and walked back to the counter. This nonsense had to stop.

'Hey, mum,' Cathy skipped into the kitchen.

'Cat, here you go,' I said as I offered Cathy her launch. My daughter had my brown hair, straight nose, full lips, and blue eyes, though in contrast, her hair was longer – stopping at her waist – while mine was only lengthy enough to rest on my shoulders.

'Thanks mum,' Cathy said, dipping the box into her school bag.

I assessed my daughter. Her blue jeans and pink check shirt swelled at the right places, outlining her young, developing curves. She was fast becoming a woman and I was proud of her.

'Jenny's waiting. Gotta run!' Cathy pecked my check and bolted out the door.

I giggled, watching her fleeing back.

'Mum,' Jason said.

'Jason.' I referred to my son by his full name instead of "Jay" and offered him no smile. I wanted him to know how upset I was at his behaviour towards his father. But it was a hard act to pull off. Jason was such a sweet boy. He was tall, lean-muscled, funny, and very helpful around the house. Strange. One would expect teenage boys his age to be a handful, but not my Jason; he was prepared to do whatever he could to ensure that I was happy. He came home with good grades, never stayed out too late, and opened up to me about practically everything going on his life.

He was every mother's dream. I wished Cathy was like that. Cathy wasn't a troublemaker per se, but I found I had to anticipate her actions most of the time if I was to keep a disciplinary eye out for her. It wasn't that she lied to me all the time; she just kept things from me so she could gain the upper hand.

'Mum, is everything okay?' Jason asked softly, noticing my grimace.

'Jason, what's this I hear about you being unnecessarily mean to your father?'

'Did he say that?' Jason's eyes glinted and narrowed.

'He didn't have to say anything. I've got eyes. Is there something going on that I should know about?'

'No.'

'Jay,' I groaned, 'you know you can talk to me. You always talk to me,' I pleaded with my eyes. 'Come on,'

'Mum, I'll tell you all about it when I get back from school today,' Jason said, his earnest blue eyes locking on my face.

'All right. I'll let you off for now, but you better spill the second you get back from school.' I instructed, and then gave him his launch box.

'Thanks mum,'

'Go. You're gonna be late,' I turned my back on him. My attention on the counter, I began gathering all the items I had retrieved from cupboards to prepare everyone's launch.

My body stilled when Jason wrapped his arms around my stomach. I grinned. Of late, he had started showing his fondness for me in this manner. It felt good to have such a close relationship with my own child. I was reminded at that moment that I could always count on him to do the right thing.

'Is that a new shampoo? Smells great, mum,' Jason said, sniffing my hair.

'Quit trying to impress me, Jay. You're gonna be late – oh!'

Jason smacked a big kiss on my cheek, waved, and jetted out of the house.

'Bye,' I mumbled, frowning. I returned to my chores, clearing and cleaning the counter of any stains it had received so far.

When I was done I dropped the towel in a drawer, sauntered into the dining room area and sat. My frown deepened. I pondered my last minutes with Jason. My mind was troubled. I knew I wasn't mistaken – I had definitely felt it when Jason cuddled me. Hard, curved, and throbbing. I had felt his arousal on my arse. Jason had embraced me many times in the past and this had never occurred. I shivered. There had to be a logical explanation for what happened. I shouldn't jump into conclusions until I got my facts straight.

My job as a book agent facilitated me to work from home instead of some distant office. I had to look through six manuscripts and get back to their respective authors before the end of the day. I proceeded to my study upstairs, next to my room, and commenced my job.

Four hours into my work, Jason and what had transpired in the kitchen were still etched in my mind, screwing with my concentration. I stopped reading the fourth manuscript and set it aside. I needed a break, a nap maybe. I got up, crossed the doorway, and walked into my room. The first thing that caught my attention was the large dressing mirror I used every morning. I had used this mirror for years but somehow today it stood out in my room as if I was just noticing it for the first time.

The truth is I was actually staring at my reflection. I appraised my form. My breasts, enlarged after years of child birth and growing older (I am 36), held in place by a black bra, stretched my sweater, and my arse filled my black knee-length flowing skirt. My slender, shapely calves, the only visible part of my leg, supported a pair of thick thighs that I considered unattractive.

It had been so long ago since I scrutinised my body as such. I was trying to fathom why my son would find me attractive enough to get aroused. I expected Jason to fantasise about girls his age and certainly not old me. I shook my head and reminded myself about my promise not to jump into any conclusions.

I didn't expect Cathy home today. She had some sort of school project to complete with Jenny and was staying over at Jenny's house under the close supervision of Mrs Lane, Jenny's mother.

At 5pm I got a call from Paul. He told me he wasn't going to be home anytime soon. I didn't demur over his decision to remain at work until much later in the day. Software engineering was such a tasking profession.

That left Jason. He hadn't informed me of any plans so I presumed he would be home any time soon. It would be just the two of us alone in the house for a while before Paul returned. We could talk about the reasons behind his malevolent behaviour towards Paul ... and probably our little incident in the kitchen.

'Mum, I'm home!'

I heard Jason's voice from my study and left my work for downstairs.

'Hey, how was school?' I said on meeting him in the kitchen.

'Fine,' he grinned. 'I had football practice.'

I couldn't help grinning back. That was Jason, a natural charmer. He had got that from his father.

'How was practice?'

'Great. I think I'm starting to gel with the team,'

'That's fab, Jay,' I said. 'So, you wanna talk about today?'

'Today?'

'Your father and you,' I reminded him. 'What's going on?'

Jason's noisy exhale scrunched the smooth planes of his face. He fetched a glass of orange juice from the fridge.

'Mum, I just want you to be happy,'

'Want me to be happy?' I said, puzzled. 'How does my happiness relate to this?'

'I just think you deserve better.' Jason said, fusing me with a set of determined eyes.

'I don't understand where this is getting at, Jay,'

'He's not treating you right. He's not giving you the attention you deserve. You're way too pretty to be ignored,' he said.

Those words compelled this afternoon's kitchen incident before my mind's eye and I cringed internally.

'Mum, you're the most beautiful woman in the neighbourhood. Everybody knows that.'

'I am?' I said, completely caught off guard by the compliment. 'You're just saying that 'cause I'm your mum and 'cause you want something from me,' I tilted an eyebrow at him and folded my arms under my heavy breasts.

Jason laughed at my suspicious expression. I joined in the laughter.

'No, I'm dead serious. Everyone thinks you're sexy.'

'Including you?' I put the question out tentatively. I wanted to know what his cuddle meant. Was it a mutual son-mother thing or more than that?

'Mum,' Jason said, going for his bag on the counter. 'Look what I got you,' he produced a gift-wrapped rectangular box.

'What's that?' I asked. Jason was full of surprises today, I can tell you that.

'A present,' he smiled.

'A present? Why? It's not my birthday...' I collected it.

'No, mum, it's not. But ... remember the money you gave me to buy that new video game? The one I was bugging you about?'

'How can I forget? I couldn't get a decent night's sleep, because you wouldn't shut up about wanting it,' I grumbled.

'Well, I used the money to buy that. I thought you deserved to be treated nicely for once.' He said.

'Is that what this is all about – you think you father doesn't treat me nicely?'

'I think he pays you less to no attention.' Jason said, matter-of-factly. 'You know I'm telling the truth, mum,' his firm eyes dared me to lie.

There was some truth in what he said. Paul didn't look at me the way he did when I was in my twenties or treat me to random dates and romantic outings, but that's because he had a demanding job and we had kids to look after. This was normal for couples our age.

'See!' Jason said, triumphant that he was able to get his point across.

'Jay, it's not like that...'

'Okay, mum, let me ask you this. Do you think you're sexy? Do you feel sexy?'

'Well... er...' Jason and I talked about a lot of things, but my sexuality was never one of them, so I was uncertain of how to give him an answer. Should we even be talking about this? But we were tight as thieves, Jason and I. We could always talk about anything.

'This is exactly what I'm talking about. He's totally stripped you off your confidence!'

'Jason!' I scolded. 'Your father hasn't done anything wrong,'

'He has to me. That's what my little present's for.' Jason said, pointing at the gift in my hands. 'Don't,' he stopped me from opening it. 'When you're in your room. You should try it on. Gotta split, mum. I'll be in my room.' He dashed off.

Mystified, I climbed upstairs to my room, shut the door and tore the wrapper.

'Whoa...'

It had to be the most beautiful black sleeveless, v-necked satin dress I had laid eyes on in a long time. It possessed a rare elegance.

Excited, I took off my clothes and tried it on. When I was done dressing, I went to the mirror. The material clung to my body like a second skin, accentuating my wild curves – my puffed up breasts, my protruding arse, the small bulge of my stomach, and the bulk of my thighs.

For the first time in years I felt sexy.

A knock dismantled the silence, breaking into my thoughts. I pulled a face at the mirror, turned away and walked to the door.

'Wow. Mum...' Jason breathed, his wide eyes absorbing the whole of me. 'I was wrong. You don't look beautiful. You look absolutely stunning,'

'Thank you,' I said.

Though I tried, I couldn't prevent the outlandish kitchen episode from popping into my head.

First, Jason hugs me and lets me feel his arousal. Now, he buys me a sexy black dress to wear. A warning bell resounded in my head. Jason was my son and I loved him very much. Taking this into consideration, it was my duty as a good mother to curb whatever impure thoughts of us he had cooking in his head before things got out of control.

'Jason, this is lovely,' I said, 'but I need to know why you're doing this.'

'I told you, mum. I want you to feel special. I want you to rediscover your confidence in yourself.'

'No, Jay, I want to know the real reason you're doing this. Today, in the kitchen, when you hugged me, I felt ... well ... I...' This was awkward. How did a mother tell her son she felt his hard cock on her arse without sounding inappropriate?

'Mum, I don't know what you want me to say.' Jason said. 'Okay, okay. The real reason is this...'

I held my breath and awaited the dreaded answer my mind had been run circles around all day.

'There's this club I've been invited to and I wanna go there. I've been trying to impress you all week, 'cause I thought if you came along with me and saw that I wasn't up to no good you would trust me enough to let me go on my own next time.'

That wasn't the answer I had anticipated, though it was a hell lot better. Nevertheless, it didn't explain why Jason had had an erection on me in the kitchen. Still, I breathed easy.

'Jay, you bought me a dress so that I could go to a party with you?'

'Mum, I don't have a date. Even if I did, you'd probably say no.'

'Damn right, I would.' What was he thinking? He's 18. There's no way I would let him go to a club.

'I was thinking you'd be my date.'

'What?' I cocked my eyebrows at him. Was he joking? Jason was a very good at practical jokes.

'You'll come with me. You'll be there so you can judge for yourself. Plus, you really need some timeout from all those manuscripts you've been reading all week.'

No, apparently he wasn't joking.

'Jay, thank you for caring about my social wellbeing, but the answer's still no. I can't go out clubbing. I'm too old for that! And you're way too young –'

'Mum,' Jason's voice was firm. 'I've shared everything with you. I don't sneak behind your back like most kids do with their mums, so I expect you to return the favour by trusting me. I could be at this party right now as we speak and you wouldn't know a thing. Would you rather I lied to you? Is that what you want, 'cause I could – trust me. It's an art perfected by teenagers.'

My heart picked up pace at the Jason's threat. Sure, I could ground him, but that wouldn't stop him from creeping out. Subsequently, I would lose his trust. He would stop telling me things and shut me out of his private affairs. If there was one thing I cherished about my relationship with Jason, it was our close connection – how I was able to talk to him as if he was Paul, and how he could confide in me. I didn't want to destroy something so beautiful.

I sighed in defeat.

'Okay. This party, who's going to be there – your friends from school? Don't you think it'd be weird for them seeing you with your mum at a party that's supposed to be for teenagers?'

'It's a club, mum. Lots of people are going to be there, not just my school friends. And I'm not really going there for them. I just wanna have some fun. And I want you to be there with me. Come on, mum, you need this. You can't tell me you're not a little intrigued. When was the last time you actually had any fun? When the last time you let go just a little bit, lived a little?'

Jason did have a way with words, and as usual, he was right. I was a workaholic, which was why I hated Fridays. In fact, the only fun I ever had was when I chatted with Jason during our free times.

'Alright. What if Cathy calls?'

'Tell her you and I went for a drive.'

'She's gonna ask questions, Jay,' I said.

'So?' Jason's shrug conveyed his apathetic view on that prospect. 'Lie to her,'

'Lie?' I chuckled. 'Lie to my 15 year-old daughter?'

'Hey, today you're not 36. You're a teenager, and Cathy's the mum. It's time you started living like a teenager. So, we're gonna sneak outta this house, go to a nice club, have some fun, and come back. Whaddaya say? Are you game?'

I had to admit, I was fascinated by all of this. Jason had successfully made me feel young again. A tremor of thrill raced down my spine and I nodded my approval.

'Then come on.' Jason grinned.

We locked the house, got into my car and were off.

*******************************************

The club was miles from home and rather crowded. Everywhere, bodies traversed. No one was immobile for even a second. Indeed, some people did pause to make small talk, but then they were on the move again. Varying hues of light flashed from disco balls hooked to the ceiling and revolving on their axis. The loud music blasting from massive speakers placed at strategic locations added to the cheerful mood.

'This is really nice,' I said to Jason.

Jason smiled and guided me past throngs of people. His arm was firmly around my shoulders and his hand rubbed my naked arm. As we cruised deeper into the belly of the club I noticed the stares directed at me. Men, young and old, ogled me like I was a piece of juicy meat. It was exciting and terrifying at the same time. I shifted my weight so that I was closer to Jason.

'Don't worry, mum. They know you're with me.' He said, his possessive arm welcoming me. I felt safe.

We arrived at one of the abundant bars in the club where Jason ordered vodka and coke for me and orange juice for himself. That got me laughing.

'What?' He asked, amused.

'You're drinking juice,' I said.

'I'm barely 18,' he winked. 'Not that much of a drinker yet,'

I nodded, taking his admission to heart with some amusement.

We got a nice, comfy place to sit, drink and watch the masses move to the music on the dance floor. Alcohol and I never made a decent couple, so after a couple more vodkas I was all flirty and loose, commenting about some of the men eyeing me.

'They think you're hot.' Jason said.

'Do you think I'm hot?' I asked.

'Why'd you think I brought you here?' Jason leaned and whispered, 'you're the hottest girl in the club.'

He called me "girl". No one had called me "girl" in years. I squealed inside.

'Come on. Let's go to the dance floor.' Jason aided me to my feet and together we walked into the heat of the party.

I perceived the invigorating smell of sweat pouring from the bodies of men, women, boys and girls as they shook and twirled to the songs the DJ spun on his deck.

'Do you know how to dance to this song?' Jason asked me.

I shook my head.

'Don't worry. It's easy. Just grind.' He said.

'Grind?'

'Like them,' he gestured at a couple four feet from us. A boy and girl moved as one, their bodies meshed, gliding against each other in a sensual fashion.

The warning alarm in my head sprang to life but the alcohol in my system fought to shut it down. If I was going to dance like these people then I was going to do it with my son. But wasn't this the sort of behaviour I strove to prevent when Jason and I were concerned? Wasn't I, as Jason's mother, under a moral obligation to stop this? Wasn't this wrong? Wasn't –?

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Jason and I

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds