• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black College Days

Bisexual Black College Days

My world is so much fun right now. Everybody says that I'm crazy. Maybe I am but I honestly don't care. My name is Alexandros Jamal Brownstone. A six-foot-tall, good-looking young Black man living in the city of Brockton, Massachusetts. I'm a student at Bay State College in downtown Boston. My major is Criminal Justice. But my avocation is something altogether different. You see, I'm a bisexual Black man who's also a womanizer! And damn proud of it!

Right now, I'm participating in an orgy at a friend's apartment on Brockton's west side. My pal Veronique Angelus is kneeling before me and sucking my long and thick Black cock like her life depended on it. Veronique is a tall, heavyset and big-bottomed, dark-skinned young Black woman I've known since my days at Brockton Community High School. I also ran into her at Brockton Community College. These days, she's a pre-med student at Suffolk University. And she's engaged to be married to some Jewish guy she met during her sophomore year. I could care less. She's the best cock sucker I know. That's all that matters.

Nearby, my buddy Paul Sinclair is having a steamy three-way with a tall, slim Black guy named Victor Blaine and a big-booty, dark-skinned Black chick named Monique Vincent. Paul goes to UMass-Boston and runs track for them. He's a closet bisexual who likes his bread buttered on both sides. Right now, he's getting his dick sucked by the lovely, curvaceous Monique while Victor licks his asshole as if it were the sweetest thing on the planet. Paul winks at me. My fellow bisexual stud is having the time of his life. The way we all should.

Man, Paul sure has a knack for finding other bisexual Black guys. He met Victor while visiting Northeastern University. Victor plays soccer for the Northeastern Huskies. He's bisexual, and his girlfriend Monique is okay with it. It was easy for Paul to talk them into attending one of his parties. Everybody knows Paul's parties sometimes turn into orgies. Enter at your own risk. That's what should be written on the door of any building Paul claims as his. And the guy knows how to party.

Veronique is one of the best cock suckers on the planet. I've had my dick sucked by women and men of all races. Blacks. Whites. Asians. Latinos. Middle-easterners. I've had them all. Usually, the gay men are better at sucking dick than the women. Veronique was quite good at this. She sucked my long and thick, uncircumcised rod and licked my balls as if they were sugar cubes. I could tell that this wasn't a chore for her. She actually enjoyed sucking cock. Most women don't. Not really. This I know for sure. I can tell if a chick likes sucking cock or not. And Veronique was a grade-A cock sucker. A rare kind of creature, to be sure.

The tall, voluptuous young Black woman worked me over until I came. Then she surprised the shit out of me by sucking me dry. Yep. She licked every last drop of cum from my dick. I sighed in pleasure. Hot damn. Where did she pick up her skills? I don't know and I don't care. After she got done working me, I was so thankful I decided to work her over. Veronique was down with that. I laid her on the carpeted floor and propped her legs wide open. Then I gave muff diving the old college try. I breathed in the scent of Veronique's womanhood. She smelled nice. A lot of females don't smell good down there. Sorry ladies, but it's the truth. Deal with it.

I licked and fingered Veronique's hot snatch, delighting in the sounds she made as I pleasured her pussy. I pride myself in my sexual skills. It doesn't matter if I'm with a man or a woman, I know how to rock a person's world. Seriously. I am good in bed. Ask any gay man or straight woman at Bay State College. Odds are I've slept with them or someone they know. It's a small campus and word travels really fast, folks. I lathered Veronique's pussy by licking it with my tongue and teased her clit by probing it with my fingers. Soon I had her squealing in delight. What can I say? This brother has mad skills, folks. Not bragging. Just telling the truth.

Veronique and I weren't the only ones having some wild fun in the room. Paul, Victor and Monique were doing their thing. Paul had Victor on all fours and was thrusting his dick into the tall young man's ass like butt fucking was going out of style. Meanwhile, Victor busied himself licking Monique's hairy pussy while his ass took the pounding of the century. Monique seemed really turned on by what she saw. Apparently, the big Black chick was a fan of bisexual Black men. That's mad cool in my book. We need more women like that in the Black community. Maybe then gay and bisexual Black men would be less afraid to come out of the closet. Why would we hide if we were accepted by our fellow Black men and Black women? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

I watched as they switched positions. Now Monique was sandwiched between Paul and Victor. She climbed on top of Victor, who then eased his cock into Monique's snatch while Paul spread the big Black woman's plump ass cheeks and slid his cock into her asshole. And just like that, they began to fuck and suck. Monique screamed as she got double-penetrated by two sexy bisexual Black men with big Black cocks. I could tell that she loved it. I know a freak when I see one. Hell, I'm the biggest sexual freak on the planet. Word up, son!

Watching Paul, Monique and Victor doing their thing gave me an idea. I asked Veronique if she was ready for some booty games. To answer my question, the sexy Black Amazon got on all fours and spread her ass cheeks wide open. I grinned, and pressed my cock against her butt hole. With a swift thrust, I went inside. Veronique gasped as I penetrated her asshole. She asked me to be gentle. I was. Slowly but surely, I worked most of my cock into her asshole. It's been so long since I had anal sex with a woman. I was starting to forget what it was like. Gripping her hips, I slammed my cock up her butt hole. I wanted to make up for lost time. So believe me when I say I tapped that ass!

Yeah! Now that's what I'm talking about. Veronique screamed while I fucked her. It took her a while to get used to my cock in her butt. After a few minutes, she seemed to relax and started enjoying herself. So I put more cock up her butt. And she took it like a champ. My kind of woman! We romped away alongside Paul, Victor and Monique. My fellow bisexual Black studs drilled their cocks into Monique's eager and very willing holes. They made her scream and cream. We fucked and sucked the night away until we collapsed into a heap of naked, cum-soaked and sweaty bodies.

That's how we do it in Boston, folks. The most queer-friendly city in America. Where even gay and bisexual black men and men can come together and have a good time without anyone getting hurt. My friends and I know how to get down. That's how we do it in my city. You only live once, you know. So to hell with those who hate us simply for being ourselves. They probably envy us.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Group Sex
  • /
  • Bisexual Black College Days

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 532 milliseconds