• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Tami

The year was 1994, I was a University student in Melbourne, Australia at an extremely competitive school, one where books and studying were the norm. Relationships were for after college!

Anyway, it had been a long, hard semester. I had gotten pneumonia and had had a very tough time completing all my courses on time and successfully. I am sure I would have failed at least one course if not for my friend Melinda. She took notes in class for me and made an effort to get me up to speed enough to complete my final exams!

By the end of the semester I was exhausted, both physically and mentally. I looked forward to nothing more than packing up my belongings and heading home for some rest and relaxation... and no libraries!

It was around 8:30pm the night before I was set to head home. I was packing up my belongings and blasting the radio... the most appropriate method of psychological release at the moment. Suddenly at more door appeared Melinda and several other friends and acquaintances, including Tami. Tami lived in the room next to Melinda. With all the time I spent studying and cramming with Melinda it was always a pleasure to admire Tami. She was extremely cute, a year younger and a great conversationalist. Whenever we took a break from studying it was always a joy to sit and talk about everything and nothing with Tami. I had always been interested in her, but never had the opportunity as our relationship was definitely aiming in the platonic direction.

Anyway, Melinda, Tami and gang wanted to know if I was interested doing a little bar action with them to celebrate the end of the semester. I said no, that I was beat and just wanted to get ready to get out of town! Tami, put some pressure on me, but to no avail... off they went without me!

About an hour or so later I had just about completed packing, and was finishing up the last load of laundry. I was playing the radio still, but now it was on a soft rock station playing very softly. I was mellow!

Suddenly, a very light tapping on my door snapped me out of my trance. Opening the door I was surprised to see Tami. She noticed my reaction and explained that the bar that the group had gone to was cutting down on underage drinkers and would not permit her (the youngest member of the group) in. She had come back alone and wanted to see what I was up to.

She was visibly disappointed about missing out on the bar action, so I offered here a glass of wine, the only thing remaining in my tiny refrigerator. She said that would be great, but she would enjoy it more mixed with some Seven-Up. She went off to the soda machine, as I pondered the evenings possibilities. I decided that the norm would prevail and we would have some pleasant conversations.

Tami returned and we jumped up on the bed and drank some "spritzers" and just talked. We talked about current events, school, her family, and just about every other benign subject known to man. However, after about an hour we started discussing (for the first time) more intimate things, like relationships, lovers and the meaning of life. In the course of this more provoking conversation a further intimacy came over us.

At one point the conversation subsided for a moment. And Tami edged closer and touched her lips against mine. Her lips were extremely soft and delicate, in fact they felt better than any lips I had kissed before. Her lips parted and our tongues met in a long and extremely passionate kiss. She delicately moved her tongue inside my mouth, exploring and arousing me with every movement of her tongue. For at least twenty minutes all we did was kiss in a very slow and compassionate way. We were both becoming more aroused by the moment, but we did not want to ruin what we were doing, it was as if our lips and mouths were made to be joined.

Tami finally pulled away and stood up. I was afraid that the night was over as she started walking away from me towards the door. She said absolutely nothing, and I just stared after her. When she reached the door she turned around to look at me, as she did so she put her hand on the light switch and gently switched off the lights. I couldn't see her as my eyes needed to adjust to the new ambiance. I finally noticed Tami had moved back closer to the bed. All I could see was her silouhette against the small amount of light entering from the window.

I noticed her slip out of her shoes, and start to unbutton her blouse. She slowly undid it button by button. Finally, pulling the tails of her blouse out of her pants, removing it and carefully draping it over a chair. She then put her hands between her breasts and unclasped her bra. She slowly removed it and dropped it to the floor.

I was mesmerized. Tami's breasts were greatly minimized by her clothing. She now seemed to be a 36D, with full round tits. I strained to see her nipples in the dark, and was pleased to see that they were extremely erect and at least half an inch long.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • Tami

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 51 milliseconds