• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Unexpected Evening

An Unexpected Evening

12

Note: This is my first erotic story (and also my first complete online story) so chances are this isn't going to be my best work. But, just in case you missed the first sifting through the tags, this is a Mother/Son incest story. If that offends you in any way, turn around and don't look back, lest you get an eyeful of unwanted mom-son incest action.

* * *

As I sat in the tub, once-hot water now barely lukewarm, I thought back to the events of today. I had just broken up with my girlfriend, Yvonne, and I was pretty bummed. Granted, twe were only together for a few months, but she seemed really into me. But lately, she'd seem to lose interest in me, and then I found out she had fallen in love with one of her sister's guy friends. So, she called me to her place and said that we were through. I took in in good stride, wishing her and Tucker, her new boyfriend, the best of luck. She gave me one final kiss, saying she hoped I would find a girl to make him happy.

Fat chance, I thought.

Maybe some info about myself will help explain things better. I'm 19, taking some time to work before I headed off to college. I work out every so often, so I have a pretty sweet body. Sweet enough that I've had quite a few girlfriends in my life. But my relationships never last long. Usually, the girls either lose interest in me or say we don't connect. I'm white, not really important, but hey, sometimes people want to know this kinda stuff and I've got dusty blonde hair. I don't know if that's the color, but it's what I call it.

As my thoughts swirled around in my mind, a knock on the door brought me back to reality. The knock was followed by a soft female voice. "Evan dear?" the voice asked. "Are you almost done?"

"Yeah, Mom," I called. "I'll be out in a minute."

"Okay," she said, followed be retreating footsteps. I sighed, slunking back into the water. I'd always had a theory as to why I could never keep a steady relationship. What it all boiled down to was my mom, I surmised.

You see, ever since I started puberty and started getting sexual thoughts, I'd been attracted to my mom. And, in retrospect, I don't see why not. My mother was a beautiful woman for her age. She was 39, fair-skinned, with brown hair always tied back in a bun, with bangs that accentuated her angelic face. She was a little on the short side (around 5' 8" compared to my 5' 11"), but built perfectly, with wonderful breasts. They were slightly bigger than average, and soft (at least from what I could tell; I hadn't touched those things since I was a baby), almost like a porn star's. She had an average waist, but her ass. Oh, it was big, round and firm, a little jiggly when she would jump or walk too fast: a bubble butt of perfect proportions. Her voice always brought my spirits up; just hearing it gave me the hardest boners of my life. And today was no exception.

After my mother had left from the door, I looked to see the head of my throbbing member poking out above the water's surface. It's fairly impressive, if I do say so. I'm 9 1/2" long and about an inch-and-a-half thick, with pretty big balls, like oversized golf balls, and circumcised. I had no hair down there, mainly because there wasn't alot and because I shaved after hitting the gym, but I always left a line of hair from my navel to my waist. All of my past girlfriends loved kissing down the happy trail to my impressive member.

Anyway, my hard-on was standing up out of the water. Apparently, it had read my mind as I thought of my mom. So, I wrapped a hand around it, lifted my hips a little out of the tub, so water wouldn't splash everywhere from my aggresive beating of my dick (because when I jacked off to thoughts of my mom, I tended to go overboard), and proceeded to stroke my member quick and hard. As I thought about my sweet and hot mom, the hot pressure deep within my hips started building up my shaft, causing me to beat off even faster. Soon, it reached the tip. It threw my head back and bit my lip to stifle a shout as I spilled my seed, the streams of jism shooting into the air and landing with a soft 'plop' into the bathwater.

I had always hoped that some days, my mom wouldn't recycle the bathwater and use the tub I'd jacked off in, so she could get pregnant with my kid. I had always fantasized about knocking my mother up, usually thinking up contrived and elaborate ways to do so. One was to deposit my sperm onto the vibrator she had. I found out she had one when I was fifteen after digging through her closet for my dad's pornos.

That's another thing: my dad. Everyone says I look just like him, only a little taller and with darker blonde hair. It's sort of true, but we act nothing alike. He's a stuffy businessman who values punctuality and order, and I'm a bit of a lazy dude, as I call myself, who just likes to relax and take things as they go.

Back to matters on hand though, my mom and dad had a rather healthy sex life, but I guess since he was gone so long on business meetings, she needed a vibrator to ease her loneliness on the nights he was gone. So, I could probably jack off onto one of them and see if she uses it and gets pregnant. But I always chickened out when I thought of it, so I've never gone through with it.

I stood up, scrubbing my body one last time before I drained the tub, letting the water go down. As I stepped out of the tub, my now-limp member swung to and fro, its 6 1/4" of flaccid flesh having already deposited its offering to my thoughts of Mom. I dried off with my towel, wrapped it around my waist and left the bathroom, walking down the hall to my room.

On the way there, I passed my mom, who flashed a bright smile at me as she headed to the bathroom for her shower. I always hoped she'd see me half-naked and get hot and want me to do her, like what happens in those stories you read on erotic story sites, but those kind of things just never happen in real life. I smiled back at her, my friendly smile betraying the sick horny thoughts of her that rested in my mind.

I was back in my room now, so I dropped my towel and took some boxers out of my drawer, pulling them on before looking around for some clothes to wear to sleep. I decided to just wear some grey pajama pants and no shirt. As I started to close my drawer, I paused for a minute, before sighing and pulling it open again, sifting aside underwear to reveal a headshot photo of my mom I kept hidden there. I took it out, feeling its crisp crusted surface between my fingers. You see, I happen to use this picture as... target practice for my jizz shots. Years of dried sperm encrusted the photo's edge, but I always wiped away whatever landed on my mom's face, so I could look at her soft loving eyes and sweet innocent smile without hinderance.

My cock hardened almost immediately, causing a tent to form in my pajama pants. I sat down on my bed, pulled my pants down enough to reveal my rock hard stiffy and immediately started jerking off, looking at the photo of my mom in my hand. Soon, after only twenty seconds, I came, pressing the head of my member against the photo and ejaculating, adding another addition of cum to its years of service, smearing it with my seed. As I wiped the last drops of cum from my tip with the picture, I wiped the sperm away from my mom's face with my thumb, setting the photo on the side of my bed to dry. As I pulled my pants up and layed down on my bed, pulling the covers over myself, I looked at the cum-stained picture one last time.

"I love you, Mom," I whispered softly before falling asleep.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up and put the photo away in my drawer. I went down the stairs to the kitchen, where my mom was cooking breakfast. She gave me another perfect smile. "Morning, sweetie," she said, setting my plate on the table. On it was my favorite breakfast: homemade hashed browns, bacon, blueberry pancakes, buttered toast, and a glass of fresh-squeezed orange juice.

"Wow, Mom!" I said as I sat down, taking a good whiff of my mom's expert cooking. "This is awesome! Thanks!" I started pouring syrup on my pancakes.

My mom nodded, sitting down across from me at the table. "It was nothing, dear," she said. "You need a good meal to cheer up."

I looked up at her, my eyes asking her what she meant, as I slowly stopped pouring the syrup.

Mom just looked at me. "I heard about what happened between you and Yvonne," she told me. "I had called Yvonne's home yesterday to see when you were coming home, and she told me you'd already left for home, and she told me what happened."

I sighed, taking a bite of my syrup-drenched pancake so I wouldn't have to talk about it.

"I'm sorry, honey," Mom said, reaching over the table and taking my hand, patting it softly. "I guess you and Yvonne just weren't right for each other."

Despite wanting to brood about my break-up, Mom's hand on mine made me feel a hell of a lot better. I swallowed my pancakes before answering her. "Thanks, Mom," I said. "I suppose you're right."

Mom smiled, taking her hand off of mine and placing it softly on my cheek. "You're my baby, Evan," she said. "My one and only child. I just want you to be happy."

I forced a smile onto my face. What I want to be happy, I thought, you would probably never even think of giving to me. "Thanks, Mom," I finally said. I smiled, placing my hand over hers on my cheek. "I'm so glad to have such a loving mother like you."

"I'm so lucky to have such a wonderful son like you," Mom said, taking her hand off of my cheek and standing up from the table. She walked over and hugged me, kissing my cheek like any mother would to her sad child.

Wonderful son? I thought sadly. If only you knew what thoughts I have, you wouldn't think that. Mom slowly left the kitchen, leaving me alone to my thoughts. After finishing my breakfast, I had decided to do one of two things: admit my love to Mom and see how she reacts or hide my feelings and move out before I do something stupid that I'd regret forever.

Days later, I still hadn't decided on what to do about my situation. But, as if by some divine circumstance, the Fates gave me the chance I need to pull off Choice #1.

It was a Saturday. Dad was still out of town on a weeklong business trip to Philadelphia (we lived in New York City), and the only people home were Mom and I. It was late, about 11:30 PM. I had been asleep in my room when I had to use the bathroom. I walked down the hall and did my business. On the way back to my room, however, I heard some strange noises as I passed Mom's room. The door was creaked open less then an inch, but I pushed it open silently as I looked into the dark room. Well, I thought it was dark. It was dimly illuminated by the TV screen in front of Mom's bed. As I turned to look in the bed, in case Mom had fallen asleep watching TV, what I saw almost caused me to gasp.

Mom was sitting in bed, clad in sexy purple lingerie, watching a porno movie from Dad's stash. In one of her hands was her vibrator which was on and buried halfway in her pussy, which I could tell was sopping wet by the sheen caused by it reflecting the light from the TV. Her other hand was clutching one of her big bra-clad breasts. But the part that shocked me most was the fact that she was crying softly. I could hear her over the grunts and moans of the porno on the screen.

"D-Daniel..." Mom sobbed while she moved the vibrator in and out of her pussy. Daniel? I thought. Why's Mom crying Dad's name? I decided to listen more intently.

"Daniel," Mom cried. "W-why? Why won't you touch me anymore? Everytime you're home, you never look at me. You just stay in your study, reading, a-and then you head to sleep. Last time, y-you promised me we would spend the night together. B-but you just ended up going out and getting drunk." Her small rant soon faded out into another set of sobs. "I-I don't want this in me," She took the vibrator out from her pussy and turned it off, then licking her simmering juices from her fingers. "I want a big hard cock in me..." She sniffled sadly, knowning her husband would never give her that. But she couldn't bring herself to cheat on him.

All the while, I stood there, gazing at Mom, enraptured by the sight before me: my mom fingering herself and using a vibrator, watching a porn movie and crying over how Dad didn't have sex with her. Needless to say, my huge member was now hard as steel, standing up under my pajama pants, threatening to poke a hole in them. Drips of precum oozed out, leaving a small dark spot where the tip could be seen through my pants. I couldn't help it; I had to do this. It was now or never. Slowly, I opened the door all the way and stepped into the room. "Mom?"

Mom gasped, attempting to cover herself, but her blanket was still in her closet. She grabbed the remote and turned to TV off. "Evan!" she said. "Wh-what are you doing up?!"

I side-stepped the question. I was 19; I didn't really have a set bedtime anymore. "Mom, what's wrong?" I asked, thanking God that being half in shadow hid my more than obvious boner.

"No-nothing," Mom said. "Please, Evan, honey, go to bed."

Instead of listening, I stepped forward to Mom's bed. I didn't care that my raging hard-on was now revealed for her to see: my mother was in pain and I couldn't stand that. "Mom, tell me what's wrong," I implored again. "Please?"

Mom gasped again, seeing the monster under my pants wanting to be released. It was far larger than Dad's. "No, it's nothing, Evan," she said. She closed her eyes. "Go to bed, dear." When she opened her eyes again, she gasped louder. I was in the bed, in front of her, my face inches from hers.

"Mom..." I whispered. I could feel her hot nervous breath hit my face. It seemed to turn me on even more. "I love you..."

Mom's eyes widened when I said those words and she shook her head furiously. "N-No!" she insisted. "No, you don't! Evan, you don't love me. You're just confused..."

"Mom," I repeated. "I love you. Much more than Dad does."

Mom looked at me. "E-Even if that's true," she said. "It's wrong. You're my son. It, it would be sick and wrong for us to..."

"Mom..." I whispered, my face leaning closer to hers. Mom, in turn, leaned forward herself, despite her better judgement. Soon, our lips had met, softly at first, before pressing against each other's mouths passionately.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me closer. She then pulled away. "We can't do this, Evan," she said, breathlessly. "It's sick, and wrong, and..."

I looked at Mom, clearing the bed. My hands took her vibrator, took out the batteries, and put it in the trash can by her bed. "You'll never need this again," I told her, sitting up to reveal the massive bulge in my pants wanting release.

Mom looked at it, almost shocked. She'd never seen a cock that big before in real life. "Son..." she said. "We- we can't..."

But even as she said that, I pulled my pants and boxers down, revealing my large erect member, dripping precum from the tip, my heavy balls hanging low. "Mom," I said. "This cock is for you. Everytime I think of you, it gets like this. It's never been this hard for anyone else but you. It wants you. I want you. I love you. More than Dad does. More than anyone ever will. You need someone who will want you no matter what. Someone who appreciates everything you do. Dad doesn't: I do. I love you, Mom."

Mom's eyes started watering, looking at my face, my naked chest, then down to my huge member, twitching in anticipation for her. She'd never had such a large dick in front of her in her life, especially one that willingly want to submit to her. The thought of this monster cock being attracted only to her made her pussy quiver with delight. Then, she looked into my eyes, finally speaking. "Call me Melanie, Evan," she said, brushing her lips against mine. "I... I love you, too." Her lips then pulled away from mine and parted to release two words: "Take me."

No sooner had she said those words than I was pulling her panties and bra off and laying her down on the bed. I spread her legs to reveal her wonderful magnificent pussy. Its lips were split apart, small rivlets of juices flowing down. Above, her clit was exposed to the cold night air and above that, a bush of brown hair sat, droplets of sweat and twat juices sticking to the coarse strands.

I wanted to bury my face between Mom's legs and eat her out till my heart's content. But she wanted me in her. As I directed the head of my member to her pussy, rubbing the tip between her lips, I looked at her. "Are you sure you want this, Mom?"

Mom nodded. "I want nothing but to make you happy," she said. "And, please, call me Melanie."

"I only want you to be happy too, Mo- I mean, Melanie," I said, and slowly pushed my cock deep into her pussy. Inch by inch, it slid in easily until it was all in.

"Please... m-move," she told me. And I did. I moved in and out of her, keeping a steady motion before picking up speed. I heard her moan, and it made me even hotter. I grabbed her legs tight, allowing me to bury my cock deeper, harder, faster into her. She moaned loudly, rocking her hips up into mine. We were in one fluid motion, going back and forth. I leaned down and took Melanie's mouth in a hot kiss, who wrapped her arms to bring me closer and deeper. Then, she shuddered and moaned against my mouth, her pussy clamped around mine and she climaxed.

I, however, wanted to make Melanie cum more than that. For almost an hour, I kept thrusting and fucking my mom's pussy, giving her three more orgasms until finally, I felt my cock about to explode.

"Melanie!" I shouted. "I'm gonna cum!"

"No!" Melanie said. "Not inside me! N-not yet!"

I complied. I pulled out just as the tip of my member exploded a burst of jizz. It flew far and wide, landing on Melanie's stomach, breasts, face, and hair.

Melanie looked at me with a look of euphoric satisfaction on her face, but then, the gravity of what she had done dawned upon her. "E-Evan?" she said. "No. We... we didn't do this!"

"Mom..." I pleaded, but she moved away from me.

"Just go to your room, Evan!" she told me. I sighed, but got up, picked up my clothes and went back to my room.

I laid down on my bed, and, for the first time since I was a little kid, I cried before falling asleep. Meanwhile, Melanie stood and went to the bathroom to shower, where she sat down on the shower floor and cried too. Soon, she returned to her bed and fell asleep.

The next morning, I woke up, pulling my face away from my tear-stained pillow and got dressed. I went down to the kitchen to find my mom, sitting at the table, two plates of breakfast on the table. I sat down, seeing my favorite breakfast on my plate. I looked up at my mo, who looked down at her plate in shame.

"I..." she started. "It was wrong of me to yell at you, Evan. I wasn't thinking straight and I was just confused about what happened."

I said nothing.

"But that doesn't mean what you did was right," Melanie added. "It was incest. It was wrong." I looked at her with a look of sorryness, but she shook her head. "But that doesn't mean I didn't like it." I blinked, and she looked at me. "I do love you, Evan. You really do love me more than your father. I... want you to be my lover."

I looked at her. "I want to be your lover, Melanie," I said. "I love you, more than anything."

She smiled. "Finish your breakfast, dear," she said. I did, and she then stood up from the table. Her hand trailed across the table until it found mine and took it in her hand. She pulled me to stand and reached up to kiss me. It was the best kiss I had ever gotten. It wan't a kiss between a mother and her child. It was a kiss between two lovers. And she promised me there would be more to come. I pulled away.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • An Unexpected Evening

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds