• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mall Gangbang

Mall Gangbang

My one week off work, and I was going to spend it wisely... or maybe not. Besides, there isn't anything wrong with a little splurging once in a while.

This is what I thought as I walked through the doors of the mall that warm, sunny April morning. That day I had decided to wear a short mini-skirt that showed off my skinny legs and tight butt, along with a light pink, short-sleeved baby-doll shirt.

I strolled through the stores, buying anything I liked, having saved up for a while for a splurge like this. The only thing I didn't like about this particular mall was that my favorite store happened to be located next to some kind of freakish porn shop. It always creeps me out when I go by it, and today was no different.

I shifted my purse a little higher up my shoulder as I walked past it... only there was one problem. My purse wasn't there. I glanced around hurriedly, to see if I accidentally dropped it somewhere. That's when I saw a man standing by the porn shop, dangling my purse by his fingers and grinning at me.

Walking towards him cautiously, I said, "Give it back."

I knew it sounded stupid even as I was saying it.

"I'll think about it. But first, come here." He entered the porn shop, and I followed reluctantly to where he was standing in the middle of the store. I was just about to ditch my purse when two men grabbed me from behind. I was no match for them, me being 23 and them being somewhere in their 30s. They handcuffed my wrists behind my back and tied a gag tightly over my mouth. "You can have this back once you're done being our little slut." He set my purse down about a yard away from me as I glared at him. My cries for help were muffled by the gag as they began fingering me. One of them tore off my blouse and my bra and sucked on my tits, while the other two yanked down my skirt and panties.

The other people in the store obviously thought this was some kind of performance, because they just stood there and watched me with interest.

A man slapped my tits, and another stuck two fingers in my pussy. He drew them out and licked my cum off. All three of them stripped and forced me to my knees. Their cocks were completely erect, all large and forbidding. The man behind me had a dick that I swear was at least a foot long!

He chuckled, then thrust it into my pussy, easily breaking past my virginity. Pumping his monster of a cock harder and faster, I was horrified to see my hips moving with it.

The man that had taken my purse pulled down the gag. But before I could say anything, he shoved his dick into my mouth.

"Suck," he commanded.

Without waiting for me to respond, he shoved it deeper in my mouth, forcing me to do what he wanted. I became even more scared when some of the men in the porn shop stripped their clothes off and came over to me.

I felt myself coming close to my first orgasm, and when the guy behind me groaned loudly and shot semen up my pussy, it set me off. I screamed, though muffled by the dick in my mouth, and cummed more than I ever had before.

He pulled his cock out of my cunt and came up to me. The previous guy took his dick out of my mouth, but was quickly replaced by the new one that had my own cum all over it. Someone crawled underneath me and stuck their tongue into my cunt. I shivered as I felt the slimy thing licking inside my pussy and sucking all the cum out. He finished and began thrusting their cock up into it, and soon someone came up behind me and fucked my ass. I screamed louder and summed again, and the one getting the blowjob rammed my face into his cock and shoved his 12-inch dick down my throat as I choked helplessly. My ass was so tight that it felt like the dick inside it was tearing me apart. The cock of the man fucking my pussy brushed softly against my clit, and I broke out in my fiercest orgasm ever. I thrashed about wildly as the 3 people fucking me almost simultaneously shot hot cum into my body. I tried to swallow it quickly, but it kept flowing, running down my face and chest and dripping out of my ass. I was still cumming like a river out of my pussy.

They kept on going relentlessly, changing positions as people left and joined the gangbang. They fucked me senseless for I don't know how long, and I had more orgasms than I could count. I finally passed out, and they left me, handcuffed and covered in cum, lying on the floor.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Mall Gangbang

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 97 milliseconds