• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • CFNM Waiter 101

CFNM Waiter 101

Hello everyone for taking the time to read my little story about a recent experience I had. My name is David, and I am a college student in New York City. In between my studies I am a waiter in a small French bistro. I work there on the weekends and either one or two nights a week. Anyway, here starts my adventure.

I was working one night and these two women, named Susan and Stephanie, came in and sat at their usual table. Susan, who appears to be in her late 30s, and is around 5'5" tall and has a nicely shaped body. Stephanie and I are in a couple of classes together. She is 20, stands about 5' tall and also has a nicely shaped body. Stephanie recently broke up with her boy friend and I had been trying to get up the nerve to ask her out.

Well, after finishing the meal, I went over to ask the women if they would like the dessert menu.

"Hello ladies. Would you like to see the dessert menu?"

Stephanie responds, "Sure, we would like to see the dessert menu."

I come back with the dessert menu. I came back a couple of minutes later.

"What would you like to order for dessert?"

Susan responds, "Well, since we don't see you on the dessert menu, we'll just take the check."

I stand there shocked and embarrassed and speechless. I walk away blushing and come back with the check. They left the check with the cash and when I go to bring the check to the register, I notice that they left a note that read, "David call us at 347-555-1656. I would like to talk with you. Call us anytime, Hugs and kisses, Susan."

After I get out of work, I went back to my dorm room and decide to call them.

The phone rings and Susan picks up the phone, "Hello David. I see you got our note. I would like to see you tomorrow at my condo at 10 am. Bring your work clothes." Susan hangs up the phone before I get a chance to answer her.

I get to her apartment and I am buzzed in. Susan answers the door. "Hello David, nice of you to be prompt. You probably have some questions as to why I asked you over here."

"Yes, I was wondering why."

"Well, I would like to offer you a chance to make some extra money. I know you could use some extra money. There is nothing illegal about it. And the job pays very well. And if everything goes well, you would be the head waiter for our future parties. I throw at least 1 party a month."

"Umm, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, David. I am throwing a surprise party for Stephanie's 21st birthday next week. It would be on a Friday night so as not to interfere with your work schedule at the restaurant and your classes."

"Okay, I'll take the job. Where and when is the party and how much is the pay?"

"Well, firstly, I need you to try on your waiter's uniform."

"Oh okay. I thought I would wear what I normally wear to work at the restaurant."

"Yes, you will be wearing your regular work clothes, but, there is something is you will be required to wear."

I am sitting there with a puzzled look. "Okay, what would you like me to try on?"

Susan pulls out a bag and throws me a small piece of cloth. I unravel it and it is a black thong. "Susan, this is a thong."

"Yes David. That is a thong. Have you ever worn one before?"

"No, I have never worn one before. I have worn a Speedo since I am on the swim team."

"Well, go ahead. Try it on. I know you have to get to work soon."

"Yes I do. Is there a room I can go and change in?"

"My bedroom is a mess. You can change right here."

At that moment, the door bell rings and Susan lets in two other women. I recognize them from around the campus. One is a blond, 6' tall and the other is a red head, about 5' 7" tall. Susan introduces them to me. "David, the blond is Jessica and the red head is Christine. They are also helping me with the planning of the party. They are also here to see if you will be a worthy candidate for the party."

"David, please put on the thong."

"And what if I don't want to? I don't think this is the type of job I am looking for."

Christine responds, "Well, if you want to give up a job that will pay you $500 for a 3 hour party, plus tips, then you can go and we will look for another waiter."

I think it over and the idea of working additional parties on a regular basis would be very good for my wallet. I remove my shoes and socks. I get up from the sofa and slowly start to unbutton my shirt and go to my slacks. I undo my belt, slowly. The women start getting impatient. Jessica responds, "Hurry up David. If you are having trouble with this, we can help you out."

"No, no. I can do this. It's just nerve wracking undressing like this in front of women."

I remove my belt and remove my slacks and I am just standing there in my boxers, with my hands covering my crotch, as I have started getting a hard-on.

The women respond, "Isn't that precious. He's shy." They look at each other and giggle. The women get up and surround me. The next thing I know, someone has pulled off my boxers and they are on the floor by my ankles and I am still covering up my cock.

Susan responds, "Okay David. Please put on the thong. It's almost 10:30 am. And there are a couple more undergarments we want you to try on."

I get nervous and turn round showing them my ass and put the thong on. I turn around and they are staring at my crotch and they ask me to turn around. I turn around and then Jessica pulls out another article.

"Try these on now."

I look at it and it is a g-string, posing pouch that doesn't cover much. I turn around and pull off the thong and put on the g-string and I am struggling to cover up my cock, which is still hard.

Christine tells me to turn around. I turn around, with my hand covering my crotch.

Christine responds, "Please remove your hands."

"Sorry, I can't. Um, my cock is sticking out of the g-string."

The women look at each other and start laughing.

"What is so funny?"

Jessica says, "You are. You have such a good looking body, yet you are so shy about showing off your body. Any guy with a body like yours would be and should be comfortable in showing off your body."

"Thank you Jessica. But, I am really shy around women."

Susan gets up from the couch as if she is heading to the kitchen. She sneaks up behind me and off the g-string. "I think the only way you will be able to show us how the g-string looks on you is to get your cock to a more manageable state."

"But, that would require me to masturbate."

The ladies respond, "You are correct Sir."

"I can't do that in front of you all. I am leaving."

I bend down to reach for my clothes and Christine and Jessica grab my clothes.

"Give me my clothes."

Susan steps in front of me and gives me a kiss on the lips.

Jessica says, "You'll get your clothes after you finish jerking off and trying on the g-string or you can leave the apartment and we will throw the clothes out to you in the hall way."

"Okay, okay. I'll masturbate."

I turn around with my back towards them and start masturbating. "Turn around David. We want to see you jerking off." I comply and jerk off in front of them. To speed things up, Susan gets down in front of me, moves my hands and starts sucking on my cock. Christine and Jessica get down on the floor as well. Jessica starts sucking on my balls and Christine gets up and moves one hand to her ass and the other to her tits. Susan keeps sucking until I scream, "I am about to cum." Susan stops sucking, and removes her top to reveal her tits and I cum all over her tits. After cleaning up, I put on the g-string and model it for them.

Susan responds, "Thank you David. You have the job and thank you for your audition. The party is next Friday at my apartment at 7:30 pm. Please be here at 6:30 pm to help set up. You are to wear the g-string underneath the thong and your regular work clothes. We'll talk later about the party rules."

"Okay. I'll talk to you later."

I get dressed and head off to the restaurant for work.

*

This is my first story submission and I would like to read peoples' comments, ideas, suggestions and criticisms about the story. I'll continue on with the story if people are interested in reading the continuation of this part.

Please send me all comments via the CONTACT tab on my profile and put in the subject line, "CFNM Waiter 101". Thank you very much.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Fetish
  • /
  • CFNM Waiter 101

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 428 milliseconds