• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Territory

New Territory

My wife Karlyn and I had just returned from exercising and were both ready for a shower. I had just gotten a new video camera for family vacations and was turning it on for the first time while sitting on our bed. After several whirrings and blinks the camera came to life. I turned it in the direction of my wife who was standing in front of the mirror, checking out her physique. I had to admit I liked what I saw. Karlyn is 6 ft tall, thin, blonde and green eyed and is every guy's wet dream. Even though she was in her mid forties, guys younger than her hit on her constantly in the grocery store, at airports, even as I stood closely by.

"Smile for the camera," I said.

"And so what would you like me to do, Mr. Camera Man?"

"Well, you can start by taking your tee shirt off," knowing full well she would either slap or ignore me.

"OK," she said. What? My prudish wife who has to have all the blinds pulled and doors locked whenever we made love, what did she say? This was something completely new and unexpected. I quickly focused the camera. Slowly, the T-shirt went up, along with my cock. I couldn't believe it. It was as though the camera was working as an aphrodisiac. Her breathing was getting shorter and I could tell she was becoming aroused. I had accidentally discovered that my wife was something of an exhibitionist, though she would never admit it. What other secrets did she have? She stood in front of the mirror, checking out her posture, striking several different poses, her extremely long sensuous legs and nice ass flexing with each movement.

"Not bad, not bad at all," wanting to encourage this abnormal behavior as much as possible.

"You're just saying that," obviously fishing for more complements.

"Now the bra" pushing a little farther, knowing it would end here. She wagged her finger at me.

"Naughty boy" she said, and, to my surprise, moved her right hand behind her back and unsnapped the thin elastic strip. With her back to me, the bra slowly slipped from her shoulders.

"OK, now turn around."

"But I'm shy."

"But you look so good."

"Only if you promise to never show this to anyone, do you promise?"

"O.K." I promised. At that moment I would have promised anything, as long as I could continue. Slowly she turned; her nipples, as well as my cock were already getting hard. She had a look of submission on her face, waiting for more instruction. She wanted me to tell her what to do, a side of her I did not know.

"Pinch them." She made slow circles around her nipples with her fingertips and gently grasped each nipple and lightly squeezed. Her eyelids lightly closed and her lips parted as she whispered a long slow breath.

"Feel good?" I asked.

"Yes." I quickly reached into my pants and tried to adjust my painfully doubled over, growing cock with one hand while keeping the camera focused with the other. I was unsuccessful, but I didn't want to miss one second of this.

"What's wrong," she laughed, "getting uncomfortable?"

"You're making me so horny," I stammered.

"I can see. Maybe you need to unzip those pants to relieve the pressure."

Suddenly, she grabbed the camera and turned it on me. The tables had turned. I was dumbstruck. Suddenly I became the subject.

"Well, go on." I unzipped my pants, reached inside my underwear and unfolded my painful cock.

"Ahhhh, relief."

"Now, down with the pants." What could I do? I slipped my pants down and my stiff cock sprang out. She focused the camera between my legs.

"Feel better? Now rub it for me." I felt so embarrassed, but I did what she said. I stroked it several times, sucking in my stomach so that I would look good for the camera.

"I know what would make it feel even better," as she sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for me to come forward. I moved forward and grabbed the camera back from her as she took my cock with both hands and slowly touched the end of it with the tip of her tongue. I could barely hold the camera as she slowly swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. I had to lean back to get the full effect looking through the viewfinder. Around and around, she swirled her tongue on the head of my cock, as she looked straight into the lens. The vision was stunning. The sight of her naked breasts, the naughty, yet innocent look on her face doing something I never thought she would do in front of a camera almost made me come. Then, slowly she brought her lips to the tip. I humped my cock into her mouth like it was a wet pussy. It felt sooooo good. In and out, faster and faster I pumped. Her head was bouncing. I was having difficulty keeping everything in the frame, and keeping my sperm in my balls. I didn't want to come, not yet. There were more wanton sex acts I wanted my newly discovered slut wife to perform.

"Oh yeah, that feels sooooo goooood!" For some reason, capturing all this on tape seemed to double the pleasure. After several years of "meat and potatoes" sex, this was definitely something new and different.

"Slow down, big fella." Suddenly she stopped. "Now it's my turn."

"O.K." I stammered. She obviously didn't want me to come yet, either.

"Now, be a good boy and you will get a big surprise." I couldn't argue, plus, I wanted this to last as long as possible and get as much footage as possible since this might not happen again.

"Well, you better get out of those shorts."

I wanted to have her strip for me and get it all on tape. It was clear she was hot. Her chest was flushed. She stood and slowly peeled them down, knowing she was breaking new ground, that there was no going back. After the shorts had dropped down to her feet, she stood before me and the camera, completely naked. I could see her dripping.

"Are you getting swollen?" I asked.

"Let me see." With her hand she traced the outline of her swollen, wet pussy lips while pinching her nipple with the other.

"Feels pretty wet."

"Why don't you jack off for me," I ordered, feeling a newfound sense of power.

"Only if you jack off for me." It was a fair request. She laid back onto the bed and spread her knees. I moved the camera closer, between her legs. Her fingers slowly caressed her engorged wet pussy lips.

"Spread your pussy for me so I can look inside."

"Why, do you want a nasty video to jack off to later? Do you want to wife to be fucking nasty? You want to film me playing with my pussy like a nasty girl?" She dutifully spread her pussy lips. White drops of her juices slowly dripped from her open hole, down across her asshole which was pulsating with pleasure, as she slowly dipped her finger into her cunt.

"Yeah, I want you to be my nasty girl," I said.

"What kind of nasty things do you want me to do, Mr. Camera Man?" Oh yeah, this really got my engines going.

"Now, spank your clit." Holding her lips apart with one hand, she dipped her index finger into her wet gaping hole, and slid it up to her clit, rubbing her pussy juice onto her swollen, protruding, tiny, fleshy finger. Her eyes shut and her mouth opened into a small "O" as she arched her back. The squishy sights and sounds of her spanking her clit almost pushed me over the edge, I had to slow down.

"Your tongue would feel good about now." I stuck the camera on the tripod, and set up the frame. I got on my knees at the edge of the bed and moved my head between her legs. I pushed her legs further apart so the camera could capture everything. She was so dripping wet; I lapped at her dripping come. I moved my tongue up and down her swollen, tasty lips. She had the sweetest and best tasting pussy of anyone I had ever licked. I pushed her legs farther apart and separated her lips with my fingers so that her clit popped into view. She moaned as the tip of my tongue flicked the top of her clit, up and down, round and round. I kissed and smacked her pussy, probing with my tongue as deeply as possible into her hole, lapping her juices, spreading the luscious sweet slippery wetness all over my face, sticking my chin into her hole as I flicked her clit with my tongue, making sloppy slurpy noises as I loudly kissed and smacked her pussy all over.

"Looks like you are going to have a really nasty video. What other nasty things do you want me to do?"

"I want you to fuck this cock for the camera." I grabbed the vibrator that we kept next to the bed and turned it on and plunged it into her cunt.

"Do you like watching a cock going in and out of my pussy?" she asked.

"Yes." I said as I slowly slid it into and out of her, covering it in her sweet juices.

"Imagine if it was a real cock." I said. This really got her going.

"Oh, yeah, a real cock. That would feel so good. Would that make you feel good?"

"Yeah, I'd like for you to fuck somebody else while I watched. I'd like to see their cock going in and out of your pussy."

"You want to see someone's cock fucking your nasty wife? You would really like that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, will you fuck someone while I watch?" I watched the cock enter her cunt, imagining that it was someone else's cock fucking my wife while I watched. I was pushing the envelope farther than I ever imagined possible and, so far, she was going with it.

"Who do you have in mind?"

"How about Steve?" Steve was my best friend who we spent many hours with. He and his wife had gone with us on our honeymoon several years ago. He was recently divorced and was spending more time with us. I had secret fantasies about having a threesome, but had never spoken about them. Now, in the heat of the moment, my fantasies were coming out. She hesitated, as if to seriously consider the proposal.

"So you wouldn't get jealous if you saw me sucking on Steve's cock?"

"No, in fact I would love it. It would make me so fucking horny." There, I said it, totally unplanned, and she wasn't shocked. In fact, she became more aroused. Her juices started flowing even more.

"Put your finger inside me." I inserted my finger deep into her sweet honey pot, and, pressing upward, found her spongy g-spot, slowly massaging it while tonguing her clit. I continued to rub, quickly vibrating my fingers from side to side, pressing upward onto her g-spot with my fingers as her juices dripped from my chin and dripped down my fingers. Suddenly, her cunt clamped down on my fingers, her legs squeezed together, she lurched upward and growled a low guttural groan.

"AAAAAARGH!" She splashed an enormous stream, like from a garden hose, onto my face, neck, and chest. As it dripped down, I grabbed my purple veined pulsing cock with my dripping hand and pumped the slippery liquid up and down, all over my cock. I was soaking wet, covered in delicious fluid dripping down my arms, my chest, and my ass. I took both of my hands and massaged it all over my skin, luxuriating in the slippery, sweet smell and feel of my hands sliding over my wet chest, cock and dripping balls.

"I want your cock inside me NOW!" I jumped up onto the bed beside and behind her and lifted her leg, paying special attention to opening up her pussy toward the camera. I slowly inserted just the head of my cock and withdrew it, and inserted only the head in again, what she affectionately called "little fucks." This teasing really gets her engines going, plus this would look good on the video, watching my cock slowly entering her pussy, and then withdrawing all the way out, covered in her juices, and then plunging back in.

"Go in all the way, I want all of your cock NOW!" she screamed. My male ego was in overdrive, she really wanted me, I was in control. I grabbed her hips with my slippery wet hands and jack hammered her like she was a rag doll. Her tits were wildly bouncing all over the place, as she arched backward to meet my every thrust, my wet balls slap, slap, slapping her sopping cunt. I grabbed her ass with both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart so I could watch my purple cock slide in and out. I was losing control. She inhaled deeply and arched her back. She threw her head back, rolled her eyes, and screamed. Her pussy clamped down on my cock so hard, devouring it, sucking it in, sucking all the fluid out of my balls.

"OH GOD!" Another large stream of fluid shot out of her cunt and all over the tripod. The sound of her groaning pushed me over the edge. My balls tightened as I stuck my cock deep inside her cunt, as deep as it would go. She reached back and clawed my ass, forcing me in deeper.

"Ahh, Ahh, AHH, AYYYYY, AYYYYYYY," I slammed my pulsing cock with each explosion, howling as my head flew backward. I went into hyper drive, pumping every last drop deep into her inner recesses. She slapped my ass as hard as she could with each ram, finally grabbing it with her fingernails, clawing my flesh. The intensity had caused tears to seep out of our eyes, dripping down onto our already cum covered, scratched, bleeding bodies.

"That was a big one," she said, but I could tell she wanted more.

"Let's stand up." I was so horny knowing that I had my own X-rated video, that I was still hard.

"I like it when you squish your cum around all inside me." She bent over, stuck her ass in the air and her elbows on the bed.

"Now fuck me really hard." She reached between her legs and grabbed my cock and guided into her hungry cunt. I grabbed her hips and slammed my dripping cock all the way in, and almost all the way out, and slammed in again, and again, and again. My cock slipped out accidentally. I could feel our cum running down her leg.

"Hurry, hurry, put it back in!" Her cunt was so wet and swollen that my cock easily rammed back in.

"Faster, FASTER!" I couldn't believe it, I was cumming again, I'd never cum twice so soon. I grabbed her hipbones and again went into hyper drive. I sent shock waves through her ass as her tits flopped around and around. She grabbed her ass cheeks with both hands and spread them further apart so that I could go in deeper and deeper with each thrust.

"Fuck me harder, Fuck me, FUCK ME!" she screamed. I hoped the neighbors weren't home; I didn't want them to call the police. The sound of her wanton screaming, the sight of her spreading her ass cheeks with her head thrown back over her arched back as her tits bounced up and down, side to side, was too much. My second orgasm started in the tip of my toes, went up my legs as my ass squeezed together and my hips lurched forward. I arched backward and screamed as my head and balls exploded, her cunt pulsing and pulsing, sucking out my every ounce until I was completely dry. As she came, she humped forward, and, as my cock fell away from her cunt, her legs squeezed together as she squirted our intermingled fluids out, splashing onto the floor. My legs became weak as I started to faint.

"AHHHHH." We both collapsed onto the bed.

I couldn't wait to see the video, so as soon as I caught my breath, I took the camera off the tripod and began rewinding the tape. Yep, it was all there. Except for a few knees and elbows, it was perfect. I began plotting my next video extravaganza, maybe outside by the pool, maybe with another cameraman, maybe...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • New Territory

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 66 milliseconds