• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sis Is in Control

Sis Is in Control

It is amazing how just one phone call can change your life forever. My call was from my mother asking me to watch over my little sister just ready to begin her freshman year in the same college where I was senior. I told her I didn't mind if fact she could stay at my place if she wanted as I had an extra bedroom. Of course, I didn't tell mom but I have always tried to watch my little sister, as in spy on her in the bathroom or to sneak a peek up her dress and I can't even begin to count how many pairs of her dirty panties I jacked off into.

What I didn't know was that my sister knew all about my perversions and as soon as she moved in, she used them to her advantage. On the first day, she sat across from me and 'accidently' let her dress slide up displaying a pair of transparent panties to me. I sat almost trance like staring between her thighs not even hearing what she was saying. She asked me if I was even listening to her and all I could say was huh.

"I said that I see you still get off looking up my dress."

I stammered and tried to deny it but I couldn't take my eyes off those panties.

"Come over here Richard and get a closer look, that's right on your knees. First you must earn the right, take off my shoes, and massage my feet."

I did as instructed and after the massage, she had me kiss her toes. Next, she spread her legs and instructed me to put my chin on the couch right between her thighs. She placed her feet on my shoulders and with her hands pulled me into her panty covered pussy. She ground herself into my face and I could smell her musk, as her panties got wet from her juices.

"You know Rich; I've always wanted to do this to you. Every time I let you peek at my panties I fantasized about rubbing you face in them. My little pussy boy you are going to be my little personal servant around here and if you keep me happy I'll let you cum in my panties like you did back home."

I don't know how many orgasms she had but when she was finished with me; she pushed me away and then ordered me to fix her something to eat.

After lunch, she had me unpack and put away her things while she made phone calls. I kept telling myself I needed to put a stop to this but I was so turned on I couldn't. I had no idea that this humiliation was such a turn on, as I had never experienced anything like it before. Every time the thought that my little sister was ordering me around entered my head my dick would throb. That evening before I drew her bath she had me paint her toenails blowing on them to dry. She reached inside her robe and pulled off her panties, handing them to me she said,

"Here you can jack off into these and when you're done you can hand wash them for me."

The next day when I got home after classes I walked into a mess, the front room was littered with empty beer bottles and half-eaten Chinese takeout. I walked into my bedroom to find my bed a mess and Cindy's clothes lying on the floor. Then I noticed on my nightstand were three used condoms oozing their spunk all over my table. I stormed into Cindy's bedroom to find her naked and unconscious on her bed. Her hair was all matted with what looked like cum and I could see her breasts were cover with bite marks. She was lying on her back with her legs spread exposing her pussy and I could see the cum leaking onto her thighs. The sight of my thoroughly fucked sister lying naked in front of me aroused me to rock hard. I looked up to see she was now awake and watching me rub my cock through my jeans.

"Hey Bro, glad to see your home, come on over and give your sis a little clean up."

She lazily put her finger into her slit and rubbed, she then put her finger into her mouth.

"That was some fine tasting jizz that nigger filled me with, come on take a taste."

In a trance, I got down on my knees and lowered my face into her steamy cunt.

"Easy boy be gentle I've been fucked real good today and my cunny is a little sore. That's better nice and soft, just lap up all that cum that Reg put in me."

She ran her fingers through my hair as I licked sperm from her pussy.

She stopped me long enough to turn over then raising her ass in the air and pulling apart her cheeks she said,

"He got my back door too; can you stick your tongue up there and clean me out? Oh yeah, that's a good boy."

Next, she had me draw her bath and then bath her body as she relaxed in the tub. As I washed her hair, I asked about the condoms in my bedroom and she told me Reggie had run out of rubbers before he had run out of cum. After her bath, Cindy went to bed leaving me the mess to clean up.

I am now completely under the spell of my little sister, I cater to her every wish. I clean the apartment, do all the cooking, and laundry as she treats me like a personal servant. She seems to enjoy humiliating me and has gone as far as making me pull down my pants in front of her new friends to show them what she calls my teeny peeny. She tells me I am now her pussy slave and I belong to her, and you know, I wouldn't have it any other way.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Sis Is in Control

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds