• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Life as an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

My Life as an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

In previous chapters I have recounted the events of my 36th birthday, and the adventures with Martha. There are wonderful memories of other times with Diana's friends that will make up the contents of this chapter.

One day Diana informed me that she had invited some of her friends over for lunch and drinks, and they would be there the coming Saturday. I thought it would allow me to have a game of golf, but Diana impressed on me that I was a vital guest and that I would much prefer what she had in mind to golf.

The objective of the afternoon was to scientifically investigate my sexuality, as my little eccentricities intrigued her friends. The girls were each given free reign to satisfy their respective curiosities, but I was to remain blindfolded so as not to make them embarrassed about any experiment each one wanted to conduct.

To start proceedings, the various physical characteristics of my penis were studied. Length, circumference, flexibility, and the angle of deviation from straight ahead, the angle from the horizontal when erect, description and location of any distinguishing features (veins, spots, and coloration) were all recorded. It was photographed close-up from various angles, and the outline traced on paper from above, below and from each side. This was all carried out diligently, boisterously and with much banter with me and each other. The blindfold was useless, as I knew each student from their voice.

What soon became apparent was that my cock was being addressed as if was an entity separate from me – like a pet, or a little child. And I was being kept informed of their observations relating to my little friend.

My reactions to various types of slapping, whipping and caning were explored. The amount of induced pre-cum was estimated relatively to assess physical satisfaction, as well as my own comments recorded. I was still quite inexperienced in this pain/pleasure relationship. Even though Diana, and some others, had slapped my penis at Martha's place, the totality of the experience had masked my sense of enjoyment of this specific activity. I found that it delighted me even more than when these actions were delivered to my bottom. But it was the reaction of the girls which delighted me more. They were having fun, and were exuberant, as contrasted with the silent voyeurism at Martha's. They shouted with delight when I reported pleasure, louder if it was intense. The best was when the slapping (or other) was quickly followed by a relieving wet mouth.

By contrast, other punishment to my penis or testicles was painful but not pleasurable. This included the application of clothes pegs, elastic bands, hair clips and other clip-on gadgets. I found the application of a vacuum cleaner tube exhilarating, and Diana made a note to buy a proper penis vacuum pump for future use.

Bondage by itself was of little value, but when teamed with slapping, etc. tended to increase the pleasure due to the heightened sense of vulnerability. It had become quite clear that I was turned on by female domination and the associated feeling of helplessness. But the domination needed to be administered with fun, respect and understanding.

On another occasion, Joan asked if she could borrow me for a ladies night she was planning. With Diana in her mid twenties, me in my mid thirties, Joan was in her early fifties, widowed and had been Diana's landlady. She had married young to an older man, an architect, who was a friend of her parents, and who was a strict Presbyterian. He had contracted cancer early in their marriage, and she had nursed him through more than 10 years of remissions, and further bouts of progressive cancer. She had been widowed for over 10 years, had been left considerable money by her husband and her parents, and owned the block of apartments where she had met Diana. She lived on site in the upstairs apartment. She exercised a somewhat motherly association with Diana, who loved the attention. Diana had been surprised by Joan's acceptance of my foibles, and her response to my birthday party.

Essentially Joan had invited four similarly aged friends, who were either widowed or divorced, to her place for dinner. She wanted me to give them a fun evening by waiting on them naked, and teasing them as I did so. More or less a repeat of my birthday party. Whereas Diana's friends tended to be in their twenties, this group could have been their mothers' ages.

I had a great time, and I'm sure Joan and her friends enjoyed something quite foreign to their previous experience. They were apprehensive to begin with, but with a little alcohol, and some egging-on and teasing from me, inhibitions were overcome, and we all laughed and had fun. I seemed to respond to their age, and the gratitude they gave, both by word and by their faces. They obviously had never been so uninhibited before. Each one even gulped the cream and cherry from my penis, accompanied by shouted encouragement from the others. One lady even admitted never having given head to her poor husband, despite his requests. She hoped he wasn't up there watching!

The last experience from the age of Diana I want to mention was my attendance with Diana at the Bachelors and Spinsters Fantasy Ball (or a name like that). Alice had suggested our going, as she had the connections, and was going herself. It was to be fancy dress, and, having been before, she knew that the more outrageous the costume, the better. Would we go as Adam and Eve? Diana did not like the idea of us both being nude, so we tossed. I lost (or won?) What would be our theme? After some heated discussion we settled on Diana to dress as Madame Lash (an infamous local identity), and I would be her slave.

So Diana hired a suitable Madame's outfit, with boots, chains, gloves, stockings, suspenders and military hat, and attached a small collection of whips. I was naked, except for the mask, two cock rings and choker to which she attached the lead. We were quite sure we would be turned away at the door, so I had some leather fetish regalia in reserve. However the two people at the door almost broke up as Diana led me towards them. The other people queuing to get in were also very impressed. We were in!!

In all other respects this was a normal ball. Tables, orchestra, dancing, drinks, supper – the lot. Very soon women were coming to our table asking Diana if they could have me for the next dance, and then leading me out on to the dance floor. Guys were begging Diana to dance with them, and administer a light whipping en route to the floor. The official photographer seemed to want to take shots of us with every other couple. One brazen hussy even vetoed the idea of leading taking me onto the floor with Diana's lead. She just grabbed hold of my cock instead. On the floor, instead of spinning me around by hand on hand, she improvised hand on cock. When the dance finished, she led me back to our table by the cock, amid thunderous applause.

The experience with Martha had been extremely erotic and memorable. However Diana and I took the view that fun get-togethers with friends helping us to enjoy our exhibitionism were more enjoyable, and certainly easier to arrange. Diana preferred to dominate rather than be dominated. I preferred to be dominated, and did not like to dominate. I enjoyed specific pain/pleasure situations, but not pain in and of itself. Diana could dish it out, but not take it. We both obsessed about being nude with others who remained dressed, even though we still enjoyed nudity with others.

Having explored these possibilities with each other, and having reached these understandings, it was also becoming clear that there was little else keeping us together. We certainly were not in love. The only thing keeping us together was a mutual desire to help each other exploit our deviances, and to explore others. We each had a great time doing this.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • My Life as an Exhibitionist Ch. 05

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds