• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil 5: After Africa

Resident Evil 5: After Africa

123

*Disclaimer: I don't own Jill or any references to the game Resident Evil. This may not be a story for any hardcore RE fans. I simply wanted to tell an erotic tale that took place after the events of RE5 and this is what came out. Please don't send me any angry messages saying "she would never do..." or whatever. Oh, and I know that there are bound to be spelling and grammer issues. My spell checker is on the fritz so I had to edit this on my own. Anyway, that being said I hope everyone enjoys this one. Any constructive critisism would be highly appreciated.*

"Jill's Journal: unknown date. It's been thirteen days since I escaped the horrors of Africa thanks to..." her lips hung onto the name for a moment, "Chris."

A rickety, once beige jeep kicked up clouds of dust that where as thick as fog on a chill wet, morning. It creaked and groaned, complaining of years of hard-worn abuse as it traveled once more over a dirt road somewhere on the fringes of society.

"It's been nearly thirteen days since I've been on the run. On the run from everything I did, from what I became in that hell. From what Wesker made me do and what he turned me into. He got what he deserved, though. That much brings me a little comfort. I've all but forgotten those days, hell... those months as his puppet, like waking from a dream. Or a nightmare."

Night was falling across the sparsely decorated plains of eastern Europe, blowing cool winds over of the sun-parched land. On the horizon thick, near-black clouds loomed with the promise of relief from the drought.

"I don't know where I am anymore. And, I don't care either. I'm looking to put as much distance between me and my past as I can. With what little money I have I'll start anew. I found my old clothes in a locker. Evidently, Wesker was more sentimental than I gave him credit. It's nice to be out of that suit and back into a loose skirt and a tight top."

The soles of her knee-high boots stepped down hard on the gas peddle. The rickety, old jeep bounced its way over a stone bridge just in time for sundown. It was a small town, former soviety judging by the architecture. Its streets where mostly dirt or cobblestone in some areas, and dirty to say the least. The jeep came to a stop in front of a large, grey building with neon lights screaming something in Russian. Three of six letters were not functional. One of the locals stumbled out and vomited onto a pathetic bush. If this was proof of a society that had never known the T-virus, or Las Plagas, she was not impressed. Still, here in the middle of nowhere, in the desolate slum she would try to begin anew. The first step would be a stiff drink.

"I have a few hundred American dollars to get me through the next week or two. If my luck holds up by then I might be able to make contact with the BSAA. Wesker may be gone, but something tells me that I'm not out of this yet. I'll report back at the same time tomorrow. Jill out."

Jill stepped out of the jeep. It sizzled and popped from the long ride. She strode up confidently to the tavern door, already smelling booze and human filth from inside. After a reassuring breath she pushed the door open and slipped into the dim-lit room. For a moment the crowd hushed and all eyes turned to her. A chill ran down her spine and a cold sweat broke out across her forehead. For a moment she felt like prey once more, like being back amongst the living dead. Then, slowly attention returned to boisterous laughter, and loud talking. All in all, this place was actually not completely repulsive. Especially after she had gotten used to the smell.

Making her way to the bar, Jill placed an American twenty dollar bill down on the county and asked for, "Whiskey." Her voice as raspier than she thought, parched from the dry heat. The bartender gave her a once over from beneath bushy, grayish-black eyebrows and produced a small glace of the amber liquid. She opened her mouth and swallowed, feeling the warm burn of alcohol against the back of her throat. "Another," she said, not caring if the portly old man understood.

A moment later her glass was a quarter full, and there was a man leaning beside her, his back to the bartender. Jill gave him a glance from her peripheral vision, sizing him up instantly: Five-foot-nine, maybe 160 pounds, light skin, probably late twenties to early thirties. He wore faded jeans and an old dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the top three buttons undone. "Hello," he said in a thickly-accented English. "My name is Geoffrey, though my friends call me Jeff." The bartender brought him a drink without being asked. Evidently this man was a regular. No surprise there. As far as Jill could tell this was the only pub in town.

"Hi," she said back, with the barest hint of a smile.

"You're an American, right? All American women are so lovely." He was doing a lame job of sweet talking her, yet it was working. Part of her needed this. Fighting for survival on a day to day bases has a way of dehumanizing a person. Real, honest human interaction was just what the doctor ordered. So, she played a long.

"Yes, that's right."

Grinning, he took a drink from his glass, a black liquid she could not identify. "Great, yes! What your name?"

"J-Jill..." she replied, stumbling over her own name just a little. It felt unfamiliar, like maybe it belonged to some other girl and she was just borrowing it for the night.

Geoffrey laughed like a child figuring out one of life's little mysteries. "Aha, yes, good, Jill," he pronounced it with a long 'j' sound. "You new in town, yes?"

Jill had to stifle a small laugh. Was he for real? "Yes, that's right." She said before taking another long drink from her whiskey. After finishing the second round she still wasn't feeling anything, so she held up her hand for another. Wesker had made her stronger, that was for sure. Her body was hard and firm where it needed to be, while maintaining its curves. She had been experimented on for so long that she has lost all recollection of time. One of the side effects was a greater tolerance to alcohol, it seemed.

"Very good. You join us now. We treat you." He said, gesturing towards a table in the back corner of the tavern. Three men sat there with drink, their eyes roaming all over her body without reservation. Two were thin, blond-haired white guys, twins as far as Jill could tell. The other was a large dark skinned man, whose shirt could barely contain his bulk.

None of them appeared particularly clean or inviting in any way. Despite her instincts she nodded her consent and took up her drink from the bar. Following Geoffrey Jill joined the trio that were waiting eagerly. "Gentlemen," Geoffrey began, each syllable coming out just out of sync with the whole word. "This is Jill, from America!" He announced as though this were cause for celebration on its own. They jeered and made room for the pair at the table. Jill found herself between one of the twins and Geoffrey. The twin hard a turned up nose, likely from a break at some point. They all welcomed her in a tongue she did not quite recognize, though it sounded Russian.

"'ello," said the big, black man, his eyes wandering over Jill's cleavage without restraint. It made her blush, and her heart quicken the way he looked at her.

Jill smiled softly and said, "Hello," back. The group raised their drinks in her honour from what she could tell. She joined them and polished off her third double shot of whiskey. Their jovial spirit was infectious, and she began to relax among them. They poured her a drink of whatever that black liquid was and she drank it too. They were speaking quickly, too fast to keep up in broken English and their native tongue. At some point Jeff introduced the black man across from her as Ade. The twins were Mikhal, and Niklas. Ade held out his meaty hand to shake hers, while the others simply soaked in her body with their hungry eyes.

"So, why you here, Jill?" Jeff asked, clearly the leader of this ragtag group, again extended the 'j' in her name. "Work, maybe?"

Jill didn't know how to respond right away. Her resume for the past several years had included hunting down and killing zombies, not something to make light conversation of. "Not exactly." she said awkwardly.

"Ah, pleasure then?" asked Ade with barely concealed intentions. He poured the group another drink, and then held his glass up, waiting expectantly for her to do the same.

It would have taken too long to tell the truth so she just nodded and knocked her glass against theirs. Before she knew it they had polished off their bottle and another was being brought over. Jill found herself laughing at their jokes and telling them stories from her past despite the language barrier. At some point Jeff had placed his hand on her knee, and she hadn't protested. As the night grew late Ade's suggestive glances grew more intense and Jeff's hand slid under her black skirt. Even Mikhal's hand found its way onto her other thigh as he fed her one drink after another.

Finally, as the bar began to clear the group got up. Ade made his way to the rest room, having drunk the most. Niklas went to the bar, evidently not having had enough. Meanwhile, Jeff and Mikhal remained before.

"Where are you staying tonight?" one of them asked.

Jill didn't have anywhere to stay. She had been sleeping out of the jeep, at least trying to. Nightmares kept her awake throughout the night.

After her long silence Jeff spoke up, "You come to stay with me tonight, yes?"

Jill began to protest, "I'll just find a hotel." but he wasn't having it.

"Here a room can be difficult to get at this hour." Jeff was saying. Mikhal nodded fiercely in agreement. "No, no you stay with us tonight. I have place three blocks west. Very nice." the squeeze on her thigh punctuated his point. She was about to turn him down again, she had teased these boys just about enough, but the thought of warm bed was too tempting to turn down. Besides, they were harmless enough. Drunk or not, she could handle her own if they stepped out of line.

"Alright. Let me grab a few things from my jeep first."

Jeff and Mikhal grinned. Jill had to slide across Mikhal's lap when he didn't make room for her to leave. There was a pronounced bulge hidden beneath his jeans. A sudden bought with nausea made her stumble after leaving the booth. Using the wall for balance Jill left the tavern.

Outside it was sputtering rain and a cool breeze bit at her exposed skin. With her decision to stay affirmed by nature she slid inside her jeep to grab the essentials. Suddenly, there was a loud, laboured groan. Jill spun on her heels, reaching on instinct for a pistol that wasn't there. She searched the darkness and braced for the worst. Had the infection reached this far. Then her eyes saw it. Rather than a flesh eating zombie or an infected, an amorous couple had begun making out against the side of the tavern. She laughed at herself for being so jumpy.

From the glove compartment she produced six hundred dollar bills and an old ID card from the BSAA. It wasn't much, but it was all she had to identify herself now. Stuffing the card and the money in her bra for safe effort she closed the jeep door behind her and turned back to the bar. Jeff was already standing there, beckoning her forward. He appeared green in the face, and she realized that if she were drunk, than these guys were in a realm of there own.

"All set?" he asked, his inexperienced English more present now.

'Yes." Jill said with a smile. "Where are the others?" the pair walked slowly through the back streets. Keeping under rafters as best they could to keep dry. Her knee-high boots began to squeak with each step in the muddy backstreet. It was slow progress as Jeff slipped ior stumbled every few seconds. He resorted to keeping his right hand on Jill's lower back for balance, though the way it would slip over her ass every few seconds made her wonder if this was all just an act to get close. Either way it felt good, although unfamiliar, to have normal human contact.

"They will catch up." he replied. "They are still enjoying their drinks." Despite the late hour the back streets were bustling with activity. Fires burned from within barrels. Eyes peered out at them from every dark alley. Drug dealers, prostitutes, every step towards Jeff's place brought them deeper into this shady part of town. "I've never seen a woman drink so much." He was saying.

"I'm no ordinary woman." Jill replied, while thinking if only he knew the half of it. He smiled at that, obviously finding some humour there. A moment later he took off his shabby coat and draped it around her shoulders to protect her from the rain, which had begun to fall harder now. Jill smiled at the gesture.

"You are beautiful woman." he said, leading Jill inside a run down apartment complex. It appeared uninhabited from the outside. Inside, the lobby was a disaster. Rat's scurried amongst the garbage and empty bottles of ale. Several small groups of men lined the floors, sleeping in their clothes. They looked sickly, or at the very least hung over. Two florescent tubes hung from the ceiling, one hanging vertically, as one of its chains had come undone. The lights were dimmed, though she suspected that they were never brighter than this. And it smelled. This place made the bar look like a beach resort on some tropical island.

"You live here?" Jill asked, her face scrunched up in disbelief. Even the air felt somehow sour to breathe in. The whole place made her cringe.

He nodded slowly. They slid inside the surprisingly still active elevator and the doors closed behind them. An ominous stain covered the side paneling. "I've been here for the past few months, yes. It's not my house, but I go where the job takes me, for how long it takes me." Jeff said, hitting the button for the thirteenth floor. Jill wondered what work that might be, but didn't push it any further. They road the creaky elevator for several seconds before the doors opened on another dimly lit floor. The corridor bent around the corners at both ends. Every twenty feet or so there was an inlet with a door to an apartment. However, several people had made themselves comfortable on the ground. Most of the doors were open, partially or completely. If people lived there, she couldn't tell. "Come on," Jeff was saying, now some distance down the hallway.

Jill stepped over a few bodies. He was already inside by the time she came to the doorway. Inside the apartment was modestly lit and lightly furnished, though better than she had expected judging by the rest of the complex. She walked in and closed the door behind her.

"Where would you like to sleep?" Jeff asked her. It surprised her that he wasn't putting the moves on anymore. Maybe he was too drunk to get it up anymore, or maybe he was just waiting for his friends. That he might just be a nice guy never crossed Jill's mind.

Jill looked around for a clean spot and settled for the couch. "I can sleep on the sofa." she replied.

Jeff laid a ratty old blanket and a thick towel down on the couch as a pillow. "Don't you have any change of clothes, or belongings?"

Jill shrugged, "No, I travel light." Jeff accepted this and left t he room. "Thank you..." she began to say, but he was already gone. While meager at best, this was still the most selfless anyone had been for her recently. She sat on the edge of the couch and looked around. A few bugs crawled at the fringes of light in the corners of the room. How had her life come to this?

Jill began to undress, first sliding the zipper down her skirt. It fell off her hips and down her very long, toned legs. She admired her body for a moment before slipping her blue tube top over her head. There was a loud clatter from outside the door which made her self consciously cover her nakedness with her arms. When the noise past she lowered her arms, revealing the black lace bra and thong that remained. As her heart rate dropped back to normal, Jill slid under the blanket, pulling it up around her body. She clicked off the light and settled in, her eyes closing.

Less than a half an hour passed before Jill was startled awake. In the hallway beyond the front floor were the sounds of scratching and shuffling. Hands fumbled for the handle. There came a groan and the door opened with a thud. Jill lept to her feet, adrenaline coursing through her veins. She grabbed the closest weapon at hand and prepared to spring into attack. A figure silhouetted by the light from the hallway entered slowly, stumbling.

Suddenly, the light flicked on, and the figure was Ade, drunk nearly beyond recognition. The towering bulk of a man glanced down at Jill with lust-filled eyes. "Oh, hey sexy." he slurred. Jill froze up, feeling completely foolish standing there in nothing but her tiny black bra and thong, wielding the lamp like a weapon. His eyes wondered up and down her body. Then, suddenly he fell forward on top of Jill. His massive hands wrapped around her tight white body for support. His warm breath was on her neck, reaking of alcohol. "You smell nice." he said. His lips latched onto her neck and he began sucking and licking while his hands roamed freely over her ample curves. The thin garments over her ass and breasts did little to stop him. Before Jill could slap him away, Ade pulled himself back up into a standing position. She looked down and saw a massive bulge in his trousers. Then she realized just how aroused she had become throughout the night. Her pussy was moist to be sure, and her nipples stood erect beneath her bra. She blushed and turned away from the hulk.

"Are you going to be okay?" she asked, watching him wobble throughout the apartment. If he was going to be sick it would make getting to sleep a miserable experience.

"Bathroom..." was all he muttered. Already Ade was beginning to unbuckle his pants in the middle of the living room. Jill scurried to grab him by the arm and lead him to the toilet. Once there Ade pulled out his cock, unashamed and began to urinate. Jill caught site of the vein-covered monster and nearly stumbled. It was a big cock.

Jill made her way back to the living room to give Ade some privacy. The front door to the shabby apartment hung open from when the large black man had entered. Jill still wearing only her under garments went to close the door for privacy. If anything happened between her and her drunk friend that night she didn't want anyone else to know about it. Then, as she entered the foyer a small group of men walking past stopped in mid step. I long, low whistle emitted from the lips of a skinny, Caucasian man wearing torn jeans and a stained t-shirt. The group drank her body in like lost men finding water in the savanna.

At that point Jill could have rolled her eyes and closed the door. She could have crawled back under the thin sheet on the couch and fallen asleep, and departed long before anyone awoke the next morning. Instead she remained where she was, feeling her body begin to respond to the onlookers devious stares. They spoke amongst themselves, gesturing lewdly in what Jill could only assume was a dirty joke. She could feel her heart begin to beat faster again, pumping blood to her already swollen nipples, and puffy pussy lips. She took a brief glance back into the apartment. Ade remained at the urinal, oblivious to the situation in the hall.

Without anyone she knew to judge her, Jill leaned seductively against the door frame and batted her blond eyebrows back at the new crowd. Goosebumps covered her bare skin, and she trembled slightly at her own provocative display. After spending so many years hunting and being hunted by undead she had all but forgotten her sexuality. Now, that dormant part of her had awoken and seemed determined to make up for lost time.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil 5: After Africa

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds