• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil: Apocalypse Ch. 02

Resident Evil: Apocalypse Ch. 02

Sergeant Peyton Wells sat alone in the empty shop and stared out the plate glass windows at what was left of the beloved city he had faithfully served for so many years. He couldn't believe it had come down to this: his friends dead or dying, and himself bitten by one of those undead monsters. Abernathy, who once worked for Umbrella and had experience with the virus, believed he had mere hours before he became one of those rotting zombies. He didn't want to believe that, but the changes at work in his body made it impossible to ignore.

He heard the footsteps before his mind fully registered what was happening, and had his gun out and pointed at the door in one quick motion. Terri Morales stood frozen, eyes wide, her slender body backlit by the burning cars in the street. She was very tall. Peyton shook his head and holstered his sidearm. He felt a twitch in his pants and almost smiled. At least his dick still worked.

"I hope I'm not intruding," Terri said. She glanced over her shoulder. "I didn't think Jill and Alice would want me tagging along right now. If you get my meaning."

Peyton suppressed a sigh. His life was ebbing away, the city was falling apart, yet those two had decided now was the time to munch some carpet. Incredible.

"No," he said. "It's fine." He slid over and patted the empty bench beside him. "Come on. I could use the company."

Terri grinned and came over. She was graceful and exotic, her long legs naked and strong and unmatched even by Valentine's. She had a high opinion of herself, and was something of a bitch, but Peyton couldn't help liking her. And not just because she was a grade A piece of ass, either. She was strong in ways most women outside of S.T.A.R.S. were not, willing to do whatever it takes to get the story that could restore her to her former position, ready to walk over anyone who stood in her way. In a cutthroat world where only the strong survived, it was something to admire.

Terri sat down beside him, her hip touching his, and crossed her legs. The hem of her skirt lifted above her knee: she was wearing beige fuck-me pumps similar to those she had worn in the sex tape leaked online over a year ago. Peyton shifted and hoped she didn't notice his erection.

"I had a feeling Alice was in the tongue-and-groove club," Terri said. "I mean, just look how she dresses. Jill took me by surprise though. She's so beautiful and stylish." Terri gave Peyton a look. "Did you know she was a lesbian?"

"She's not a lesbian," Peyton said. "Believe me." He wasn't in the mood to discuss the subtleties of bi-sexuality and left it at that. "Alice isn't so bad. She's pretty fine actually."

"She's all right," Terri conceded. "But she's got nothing on Jill." She took a breath, let it out. "Speaking of Jill, I don't think she likes me too much. Not that I blame here. I was kind of a bitch when we met."

"Jill lives for the job," Peyton said. "She gets in the zone and stays there until it's done. Believe me, it's not you. She and I go way back and she treats me like shit all the time." He laughed. "When this is over and we're out of the city, she'll be falling all over herself to apologize. Count on it."

Terri nodded and gave him a friendly smile.

She put a hand on his thigh, and he immediately felt a tingle in his lower belly. "Is there something I can do for you, Peyton. Anything at all? You've been so kind to me tonight."

Peyton swallowed. This wasn't some streetwalker offering to take him in the alley and suck his dick--this was Terri Morales, Raccoon City's most popular personality and a woman so fine her newscasts were often referred to as the "half-hour jerk-off". Situations like this weren't supposed to happen to people like him.

"Maybe I'm not being clear enough," Terri said as she rubbed his inner thigh. "I want to thank you for being such a nice guy. Thank you...anyway you like." She put her hand in his lap and gave him an amused look.

Peyton looked out the window, then down at her hand. "Oh. That's what you mean."

Terri giggled girlishly and squeezed his bulge. "You're so bad." She ran her hand in small circles until he let out a deep grunt. "I've always had a thing for black guys. Ever since I was a kid. Mom hated that. She was always running my friends off, always keeping tabs on where I went, but she could never stop me." Terri brushed dark hair out of her eyes. "Sometimes a girl needs a big strapping black man to make her feel good. Is that weird?"

Peyton was shocked to hear someone so beautiful and well-spoken talk like that. He looked into her brown eyes, and realized he had no idea what her background was. Hispanic, Asian, American Indian--a little bit of everything? Well, it was too late to find out now.

"Sure," he said. "I guess so." He brushed her cheek with the back of his hand. "Are you in need of a black man, Miss Morales?" In for a penny, in for a pound.

Her smile was gone, her beautiful features lit by the flickering flames outside the plate glass windows. "You tell me," she said. And in one quick motion tugged his zipper down.

Peyton barely had his belt undone before she was on him, smacking her lips as she pulled his dick free. She tugged it with both hands until all ten inches were solid as rock, then leaned over and took him into her mouth.

"Shit," Peyton muttered.

He put a hand on the back of her head and blinked with disbelief. Everything had been going from bad to worse, and then this! He was being blown by a real life celebrity, and not just any celebrity. Terri Morales was widely considered one of the most beautiful newswomen in the country, and was probably the only one to ever pose in her underwear for Maxim.

"Mmm, you like that?" she said, throwing him a wink before she slurped him back down.

Peyton pushed down on her head and forced his cock into her throat. Terri coughed but didn't resist, and even began to moan as she moved closer to his balls. She wasn't pulling his leg when she said she loved black guys. This was a woman used to handling big dick.

Terri pulled back, more interested right now in sucking than deepthroating, and ran her tongue along the underside of his bulging staff. She flicked the spongy head and twirled her tongue around it. Peyton grunted. This was some real pornstar shit she was doing.

He relaxed and watched her bob up and down. Warm spit trickled down his balls and dripped on the bench. Her hungry moans filled the room.

Peyton looked out the window as a small group of survivors shuffled past. None looked inside to see the local weathergirl blowing a fat black dick, and he couldn't help feeling let down. No one would ever know about this; no one would ever toast him for getting one last piece before he went out. A stunt like this would have made him a legend.

He let out an involuntary groan that dissipated his thoughts. He was getting close.

"Stop," he said. "Stop. Not yet."

"What's wrong?" Terri turned her head to look out the window while she firmly stroked his cock. "Did you see something?"

Peyton stroked her hair. "It's nothing. I needed to catch my breath."

Terri gave him a knowing smile. "That'll happen."

Peyton kissed her on the temple and smelled her perfume, then removed her hand from his dick and stood up. He ignored the pain in his bitten leg and lowered himself to his knees in front of her. Terri watched him, her face impassive, then slowly uncrossed her legs and pulled up her skirt. She was wearing silky black panties that wouldn't have been out of place on a Frederick's model, the kind of undergarment so miniscule it took a certain kind of woman to wear it without coming off slutty.

Peyton's hands trembled as he pulled the damp silk down her long, brown legs. Her pussy was bare, her vulva puffy with excitement. She had a strong scent, and he licked his lips in anticipation. Eating pussy was, for him, nearly as good as fucking it.

"Wait," Terri said. "I want to get this on tape." She grabbed her mini-cam and switched it on. "Don't worry," she laughed. "I won't sell it to anyone."

Peyton pushed her legs apart; he ran his hands over her smooth skin and kissed his way up her inner thighs. Terri moaned; already she was having trouble keeping the camera steady. Peyton licked her creamy pussy lips, then slid his wriggling tongue between them. Terri writhed on the bench and struggled to get her shot.

Peyton sucked her clitoris into his mouth and flicked it with his tongue. Terri grew vocal and urged him on while she held the camera at arm's length for a better angle. Peyton had a strong feeling that last year's sex tape wouldn't be the last for her.

Minutes passed. Peyton ate her pussy with loud slurps and hungry groans, switching back and forth between her labia and clitoris while giving her asshole the occasional jab. Still, Terri wanted more.

"Fuck me," she gasped. "Put that big dick in my pussy and fuck me!"

Peyton pushed his pants down, then stood and kissed her while he brought his cock to her wet pussy. Terri moaned, her eyes fluttering as he slowly filled her, and yelped when he bottomed out.

She moaned loudly as he thrust away. He took her by the ankles and lifted her legs high into the air, then jammed her pussy. Heavy breathing, gasping moans, the squishy noises Terri's pussy made as he gave her what she asked--these were the only sounds heard in the abandoned shop. Terri begged him to go deeper and hit it harder, but Peyton could only do so much from his position.

He withdrew so abruptly that Terri cried out. He unzipped her skirt and tugged it down her hips. She gave him a hungry look and began to unbutton her blazer, but before she could get past the third button Peyton sat down beside her and hauled her onto his lap. She spun around to face him, then sank down on his cock and wrapped her legs around his body.

She bounced, moaned wildly, and leaned so far back that her head was no longer visible. Peyton held her tight, worried constantly that she would hurt herself, and used every bit of his strength to slide her up and down his cock as if she were a life-sized sex doll. A heat wave had come to Raccoon City, and he sweated like a condemned man on his way to execution. Terri didn't sweat, she glistened, and looked so good doing it that his heart actually ached. He hated when women did that to him.

Terri pulled herself up. She glanced to the side, and her wicked smile became a frown.

"Hold on," she said.

Peyton, no stranger to orders in the bedroom, released her at once. Terri unwrapped her legs and leaned over to right her camera. Peyton sighed pleasurably as his dick slipped free.

"We need to move," she explained. "The shaking knocked it over."

Peyton didn't have anything to say to that. Her obsession with getting everything on camera was a little weird, but he wasn't about to complain. She was, after all, letting him fuck her.

He pushed her off his lap and came to his feet. He tore her blazer open, flinging buttons all over the room, and yanked it from her body. Terri looked at him with such lust that he very nearly blew his load then and there. He tore her shirt away, then her bra. He left her fuck-me pumps where they were. They made her look like a pornstar, and that seemed perfectly appropriate to him. If there was anyone in Raccoon City who would make a decent sex star, it was Miss Double-Teamed On The News Desk.

Peyton led her over to the glass counter, miraculously spared during the looting, then pulled himself on top and laid back. Terri climbed up, her body glistening in the firelight, and faced away from him before crouching over his dick. She sank down on him, then leaned back and placed her hands on the countertop for balance. She humped her hips and wildly rode him. Peyton groaned and looked past her sweaty back to smile at the camera across the room. He could only imagine what it was recording, aimed directly between her incredibly long legs.

Terri slapped her perky breasts and grunted from deep in her belly, her damp hair sticking to her wet shoulders. Peyton held on to her hips for dear life. He wished this would never end.

And that was when it happened. His balls tightened, his lower belly tingled. Peyton gasped and called out her name.

Terri lifted off in the nick of time. Peyton grimaced and humped his hips, rubbing his cock back and forth between her juicy groove, and spurted all over her belly and gleaming pubic mound. Terri moaned, then laughed, and rubbed his cum into her skin.

She leaned back and rested on top of him while they recovered. Peyton squeezed her breasts and played with her nipples. She was very sweaty, and smelled like a beautiful woman was supposed to.

Terri twirled a strand of hair around her finger. "You think they're having sex right now?" she asked.

"I'd count on it." Peyton shifted underneath her. "You saw how they were fronting in the cemetery. Jill had Alice in her sights the second they met."

"I should get it on tape," Terri said. She rolled off him and slipped down from the counter.

Peyton turned on his side. "Be careful," he said. "If Jill's still in a bad mood...."

"Don't worry," Terri said. She was very sure of herself. "I'll be slinky, like a cat."

Peyton watched her get dressed. She pulled on her shirt and blazer, leaving her ruined bra on the floor, and held them shut with one hand while she scooped up her camera.

"Will you be all right by yourself?" she asked.

Peyton smiled. "Go on," he said. "I could use the rest."

Terri hesitated a moment before turning and hurrying out the door. Peyton closed his eyes and listened as her high-heels faded in the distance.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • Resident Evil: Apocalypse Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds