• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Return

The Return

We've finished a good meal, and a few drinks, but because you picked me up before the dinner we haven't had the chance to do something about our pent up desire, apart from a few quick kisses. As you know alcohol only adds fuel to my fire so I'm feeling really horny and I can't help myself.

As we drive back to where we are staying for the night I put my hand on your knee and slowly run it up your thigh to your crotch. You ask me what I'm doing while trying to pay attention to the road and I say "shhh". I undo my seat belt with my other hand. My hand at your crotch runs up to the top of your pants and unfastens the belt and button. I reach down and grab your semi-flaccid penis and you jump just a little. I smile and as I look at your face I see your desire to look down. My hand reaches down to the base of your penis, which has started to harden. I run my hand up and down gently a few times, a low moan escapes your lips. I turn in my seat so that I can get to you better; with my other hand I undo the zipper on your pants so that I can get a better hold on your penis. I lean over towards you and nibble and lick your ear, I whisper, "Don't take your eyes off the road."

I then move my head down to put your now rock hard penis into my mouth. With my hand at the base I swirl my tongue around the tip. I lick the head like a melting ice cream. I put my mouth over the head and suck hard, you groan in pleasure and pain. I lick down each side of your penis. I move my hand so that I can take your balls in my mouth. I gently pull on the sac with my teeth and then give them a suck. My hand runs up and down your penis with a bit more pressure then before. I use my thumb to rub around the head. I bring my mouth up to the head of your penis as my hand goes to your balls to give them a good massage. I suck up and down your penis. I'm having so much fun I give a little groan of delight as it is getting me wet just thinking of what this is doing to you. Luckily, we don't have far to drive, as I don't think that you can concentrate on the road for much longer.

As we pull up I, slowly and unwillingly, move my mouth and hand away. We get out of the car and make our way inside. As we walk in and I close the door you stop and turn towards me. I have a questioning look on my face and you shush me with your finger over my lips. You push me back against the door and kiss me hard and with hunger. Your hands roam; undoing my jacket. Your hand goes under my shirt and grabs my breast through my bra which I had brought for tonight. My breasts ache to be played with; you squeeze my breast gently which I can't take, I moan softly, yet I need it to be rougher. Through the kissing I tell you that you can play harder, you don't say anything but I feel your hand grab my breast more forcefully, you pull hard on my nipple and I groan loudly. My knees feel weak; I lean back into the door for support. Again you stop.

You turn and pull me by the shirt towards the bedroom. When we get there you turn me round and slowly take off my jacket, then you lift my top over my head, you undo my bra and slide the straps down my arms. I turn around to face you and let my bra fall to the floor. You grab a breast in each hand and squeeze. You put your mouth to a nipple and suck, then put it between your teeth and pull. I can't take it so I pull your head up and kiss you deeply and slowly while making you walk backwards. As your knees hit the bed you fall back with me on top still kissing you. I straddle you on the bed and I can feel your thick hard penis bulging against my thigh. You help me undo my pants. I stand and you watch as I slowly take off my pants and stand before you in only my lacy panties. You sit up and take the sides of them and slide them down, as they reach my ankles I step out of them.

Your head comes up and your mouth goes to my pussy, which is already dripping wet. As you lick my pussy lips, my breath quickens. You use a hand to open them and search out my clit with your mouth. Your tongue finds it and gives it a few flicks, each time making me jerk slightly with the pleasure of it. You suck it and massage it with your tongue. Your other hand has slowly slid inside of me; I feel your fingers fucking me. I feel so hot and ready to cum. I'm moaning loudly now. I arch my back as you keep playing inside me, I gasp, I can't take much more.

I pull away. I have to have your cock inside me now. I take off your jacket and pull your shirt roughly over your head. I push you back onto the bed and carefully pull off your pants and undies over your thick hard penis. I straddle you and guide your penis into my soaking wet pussy. We both groan as you slide inside me, it feels so good. I move up and down and grind against you, but its not enough, you grab me, pull me close, and kiss me. We roll over with you still inside me. We continue to kiss as you thrust in and out of me. I moan with pure pleasure, I whisper "harder". as your efforts get stronger, and deeper I know that you have heard me. I rap my legs around you to keep my clit close to you, its feels sooo good every time you thrust into me. I arch my back as I feel the rush and my coming orgasm. I dig my nails into your back as it builds. Your thrusting increases.

I look you in the eyes and see that your almost there too, I kiss you hard. I moan as I'm kissing you and you kiss me harder. I pull away from the kiss as I have the urge to scream as I cum. I feel you push deep inside me, which makes me only scream louder. I feel as you let loose your cum inside me, the feeling is so good. I kiss you again as I try to slow my breathing, and see that you are sweating. I wipe the sweat from your brow with my hand and lick it off your cheek. Nice and salty. You lower yourself on top of me; I keep my legs wrapped around you. I'm not ready to let you pull out of me. You kiss me on the forehead, then on my nose then softly on my lips.

It's feeling quite warm and you gently roll to the side. I put my head on your chest and listen to your heart, which is still beating loudly. You put your arm around me as though to sleep. I'm wide-awake and as we are both covered in sweat and cum, I say, "Let's go hop in the shower." You say "Well help me up then..."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • The Return

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 113 milliseconds