• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Beautiful Wife

My Beautiful Wife

We'd had a small triumph at work and were celebrating with an after hours drink. There were a dozen or so of us around, but I was sitting at the bar with my colleague Jessica, just chatting about this and that. We had worked together a lot in the past, but she'd been on a different project in another city for the past year or so. We caught up on lots of things, and then for some reason got to arguing about what films Morgan Freeman had been in. It was an inconsequentially issue, but this was at the point when the iphone was still good to show off, so I whipped my brand new one out, ostensibly to visit imdb, in reality to show it off. Jessica started cooing after it, but in fact the signal in the cellar bar where we were was terrible so after a minute or too I handed it over to her to persevere/play with while I went to the toilet. I got delayed chatting on the way back, and when I returned she was staring at my phone and looking smug.

"Batman Begins," she said triumphantly. "Like I said."

"The connection woke up then?" I asked. I tried to change the subject away from her gloating.

"Yep, it sped up pretty quickly, so after I'd found you were wrong I had plenty of time to browse the interesting collection of pictures you keep to hand." She smiled, daring me to respond.

There was indeed a collection of interesting photos on my phone.

"All of the same model? She's pretty hot, but as a porn collection it isn't very varied, is it?" She continued to smile at my discomfort.

"She's not a model." I smiled as I thought about it. "She an actuary."

Jessica practically spat her drink out in shock. "That's Jan?"

"Yep"

"How did an ugly bastard like you get such a gorgeous wife?"

"My enormous cock and sheer animal magnetism, I guess".

"Yeah, right," she replied, clearly not for a second believing either was true. She still had my phone and went back to the pictures.

"I don't believe for one second that you're married to a woman who looks likes that. Or someone who ..." She paused and flicked forward a few pictures, ".... who does that."

"Believe me, I am, and she does." I hesitated before adding, "and if you hang around another twenty minutes or so you'll meet her - she's picking me up before we go out to eat."

"I'll be here. I'm not missing this. I'm going for a piss - if she turns up before I'm back, keep her here."

"Or what?" I called as she was heading off. Not that I was going anywhere.

She waved my phone triumphantly. "Or I'll add these to Facebook and claim she's my lover"

I smiled, and drank my beer.

In fact, Jan did turn up while Jessica was still in the bathroom, so I had to explain that my colleague hoped to meet her, and instead of rushing straight off we got some more drinks. In fact, we stayed in the bar for hours, chatting and drinking. The two girls got on like a house on fire, we ate snacks instead of going to dinner, and got happily slaughtered.

In bed that night Jan asked said, "You seem very close with Jessica. Do you two have a history?"

Jan and I had been married for less than a year, and we hadn't been going out for that long before, so this wasn't an accusation of infidelity. Honesty was the best policy

"We had a drunken fumble years ago, and both decided that we'd be rubbish as a couple but great as friends."

"She seemed like sex was on her mind" Jan was still smiling.

"It's just you with a dirty mind," I laughed. I buried under the duvet and attended to her pussy, making conversation impossible.

Following the success we'd had at work, I was immediately sent on a new project to a client 200 miles away. This was going to last a couple of months, which meant the dreaded four nights a week living in a hotel. I hated it, but it's just something you have to live with.

The Wednesday of the second week I rang home quite late. It took a while for Jan to answer and she seemed very breathless when she spoke.

"What are you doing?" I asked

"I'm ..." a small moan stopped her finishing properly " ... in ... mmmm ... bed."

"Alone?"

"With my battery powered friend, of course. And if you want to buy me a present I'd like one of those Hitachi ones, please" She moaned again. "I miss you."

"Make me cum over the phone"

"No, I don't think so. I want you to save the biggest load of cum for me on Friday evening. But you can talk dirty to me."

I talked her through one of her fantasies, which involve several well endowed males and a video camera. I made the camerawoman female for my own titillation. She teased me about how she'd have them all round next week if I didn't perform properly at the weekend and that she would measure how much cum I produced. If it wasn't enough she'd assume I'd not followed her instruction and have them round on Saturday morning. I asked her to get the laptop so I could watch her cum, but she was too far down the road to go and set it up. After she finished she promised me a good time at the weekend, and again made me agree to save all my cum for her.

This kind of thing went on most times I called her, but each time I got more and more suspicious. I became convinced that someone was there with her. I asked her again, and she just built it into her sex talk - how she'd picked him up and brought him home for a shag etc. I was really confused – was this true or not?

One Friday I had a meeting at my normal, local office, and bumped into Jessica, who suggested lunch. I knew that she and my wife had met for a coffee a couple of times after being introduced at the bar that day, and hesitantly decided to raise my fears.

"Have you seen Jan much while I've been away?", I asked, nonchalantly.

"Couple of times we bumped into each other and had a coffee," she said. "Any reason for asking?"

"It's just ... " I hesitated, having really no idea how to put this, "well ... oh, nothing."

"You're checking up on her! I said she was too hot for you," she smiled, but seeing I was serious she changed her tone. "Andy, I've only met her a few times, and I'd say she's a friend, but I don't know her well, and she's not going to be telling me her deepest secrets. But I'm sure she loves you and that she's not going to jump into bed with some man just because you're out of town a few nights a week."

"Yeah, I know. But look, is there any way that you can find a reason to call round one evening and see? Some excuse about dropping round work for me or something?"

She tried to talk me out of it, but eventually I persuaded her that if she really did think of Jan as a friend then a harmless deception to remove doubt was the best thing she could do.

We set a time for the following Tuesday. I called Jan at nine and she went through a sexy routine. The next day Jessica confirmed that she'd dropped round shortly after and there was no man in sight.

But if anything my fears got worse. Now when I called she didn't answer at all, and later gave me increasingly feeble explanations of where she'd been. I really didn't know what to do. I didn't want to openly confront her, but equally couldn't just leave it. But maybe I'd have to.

Christmas was coming and the client didn't want us around for a bit, so I was at home for a while. My firm always has a big Christmas do at a top London hotel. This was pre-credit crunch and there was money to burn, and I asked Jan to come shopping for new outfits for both of us. We had a very nice day. I got a great Italian suit, and bought her a fabulous sexy dress. It cost a fortune, but she looked gob smacking in it. It was only when we got home that she realised that she couldn't make it, or at the very least she could only come late, as her own firm's do was the same day. Although we were both invited to both events, she encouraged me to start off at mine and she'd join me as soon as she could. I could see the sense on this, as to be honest talking to your spouse's colleagues can be a bit of a drag, and her do was not as good and would definitely wind up much earlier. But my genie of suspicion was aroused.

My firm's event was at The Dorchester in Park Lane, and staff could book rooms at a heavily discounted price. We had one and checked in about 4pm; had a leisurely fuck and then a nice slow bath, sipping champagne and chatting. While dressing to go out I was again quite alarmed. As I say, the dress was stunning, and Jan was just sex on legs. Not in a cheap, tarty way, more an "Oh My God that is the most amazing woman I have seen" way. I thought back to Jessica's view that this woman was out of my league. She was right. As we parted I kissed and said "Behave yourself".

She smiled, "And how shall I behave myself?" Without waiting for a reply she blew me a kiss and got in the taxi.

I went down to the event fairly early and chatted to various people. After a while good friend said, "You worked with Jessica a long time - did you know she was gay?"

"Lesbian," I corrected. "But she isn't. She has a boyfriend, but he's in Saudi."

"Well she's bought a woman as a date," my friend replied.

"You have a seedy mind, Matthew. Just because she's bought a girl friend doesn't mean anything. Some people just don't like coming to these things alone."

"Well, yes," he agreed, "but have you seen those? Or in fact do you know anything at all about women or sex or body language?"

I was intrigued. Matthew isn't stupid, and if he was saying this there had to be at least something in it. At the same time I was disappointed if Jessica had kept this from me. Matthew led me to where he'd last seen them, but they'd gone. He then saw someone he wanted to talk to, and I wandered off to the bar alone.

While I was waiting, who should come up to me than Jessica herself. She looked stunning and gave me a friendly kiss and a big smile.

"Matthew said you came with a friend?" I remarked, avoiding any gender reference.

"Yes, just someone I've been seeing recently" she said non-commitally, but also avoiding gender..

"Seeing?" I raised an eyebrow.

"You know ..." she said.

"But what about Kevin?" I asked. Kevin was the guy in Saudi.

"Kevin has been several thousand miles away for several months. And anyway, he knows about it and has no problems with me dating women. All men like the idea of their woman with another girl, don't they?"

"No," I replied.

She looked shocked. "Oh come on. Don't tell me you've never watched a bit of lesbian porn?"

"Well, yes, but that's not the same as cheating. That's just wrong."

Matthew walked past us then, and Jessica waved him over. She asked him the same question.

"Matthew, suppose hypothetically that you were still married, and that you walked in and found your wife in bed with another woman. What would you do?"

"Well there's nothing hypothetical about that, " he replied. "It happened, and I asked if I could join them."

"See," said Jessica, "not a problem."

"Well ...," replied Matthew, "it was a bit of problem. She told me to fuck off and moved out a couple of days later."

I knew this story already, but there was an angle I'd never asked him. "What would you have done if they'd have just turned back the covers and welcomed you in?"

"Been in there like a shot"

Jessica looked thoughtful. "What if she'd jumped out of bed, told you that you couldn't share her lover, but that she still loved you anyway?"

Matthew thought for a second. "Honestly? I really don't know. I guess it could have worked out." He stopped for a moment and you could see the penny drop. "Oh God, your girlfriend's married, isn't she?"

"Yes." She looked resigned.

"And her husband doesn't know?"

"No"

"And you want him to know?"

"More than anything."

"Tricky. Andy, what did you tell her?"

"Well that wasn't quite the question we were talking about. All I said was that cheating is wrong. Other than that ... I don't know"

Jessica abruptly changed the conversation. "Andy, didn't you want to bump into Richard this evening? He's at the bar by himself."

Richard was an important main board director, and I did want to put a idea to him informally, so I took the chance and left them. While I was chatting I could see Jessica and Matthew deep in conversation. Jessica made a call, and they both wandered off.

Richard really liked my suggestion, and insisted I explain it to a couple of other senior people he'd been chatting with. This was a really good break for me, and I spent the next hour or so being a real corporate nerd. After a while I felt someone standing behind me, looked up and saw my gorgeous wife. We did the whole introductions thing with management, and then went back to party mode with my own colleagues and friends, most of whom she'd never met. Matthew seemed shocked by the introduction, and looked very puzzled. I thought he must be a bit drunk.

Anyway, we ate, drank, danced, and had fun. Much later I was knackered and wanted to sit down and chat, but Jan still wanted to dance some more. All of the males in our group shared my view, but Jessica said she'd join her so off they went. I'm afraid to say I sort of forgot about them, and the next time I looked up - several drinks later - I realised that they'd moved on to the slow smoochy stuff.

"I'd better go dance with my wife, or she'll find someone else to smooch"

Matthew looked bemused. "I think she already has." He nodded to the dance floor, but it was busy and I couldn't see her.

"Really? Where?"

"Andy, are you really telling me you don't know what's going on?"

I was puzzled. I really hadn't twigged. "How do you mean?"

"The girl that Jessica bought?"

"What about her?"

"It was your wife. Jessica brought your wife as her date, and is now having a very close dance with her."

"Don't be ridiculous" I peered at the dance floor, and then I saw. Oh God did I see. Not just with my eyes, but my brain. Of course.

And as I saw them, they saw me. They looked over - together - and watched my reaction. And then turned to each other and kissed. Jessica stroked Jan's back in a calm but possessive way. They were a couple, I was the outsider.

They came over, and smiled.

"Matthew, stop staring" He did.

"Andy, you've had too much to drink. Jessica and I are going to her room for the night, and we'll talk in the morning. OK?"

I pleaded - there's no other word for it. "Jan, don't do this."

She stroked my cheek and said, "I love you. I'm not leaving you. But tonight I'm going to bed with Jessica. We'll talk in the morning and you'll agree it's for the best."

"I won't."

She kissed me on my forehead as you would a small child. "You will. At the moment you don't understand and you're hurt, but I promise you you'll agree with me. Goodnight"

She turned to go. The two of them looked so good – so beautiful, so sexy and quite clearly had nothing but each other on their minds. How could I stop them? Why should I stop them?

"Jan ..." I called - pleaded.

She looked to see what I had to say, but I had nothing coherent to offer. She blew me a kiss, turned again and was gone.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • My Beautiful Wife

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 61 milliseconds