• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Best Surprise

The Best Surprise

12

I sat watching fascinated as the fat cock, still looking as hard as rock, pulled slowly from her stretched and soaking wet pussy. She pulled her mouth off the cock she had been sucking and looked over at me motioning me toward her with her finger. This was the first time she had acted as if she even remembered I was there for the past several minutes.

I had been sitting in the chair watching for some time now. Chris had told me that she wanted me to just sit and watch for a while before we had ever left the bar. Apparently she had given this some thought and made arrangements to meet our two friends in advance. Steve and Dennis were fuck buddies. We had met Steve years ago and got together with him every few months until he moved to Florida. Now he called once in a while when business brought him to the area to see if we might like to get together. Chris really enjoyed having 2 cocks on occasion and she really enjoyed playing with Steve.

Dennis was a new friend we had met recently, our first regular fuck buddy since Steve had moved. We had gotten together a couple of times over the past few months, he had a good sized fat cock she liked and it turned her on that he could usually stay hard after cumming the first time.

She had been out at work all day or at least that's what I thought. Apparently she had gotten her hair cut and colored, had her nails done and rented the hotel suite, placing the chair exactly where I sat to watch all the action. Calling me about 3:30 in the afternoon she had asked me to meet her at the bar in a restaurant we frequented not too far away, saying it had been a rough day and she needed to unwind. She was getting unwound alright.

I was a bit surprised when I walked into the bar and saw her sitting at the table between Steve and Dennis in a tight short skirt and low cut top she hadn't left the house in that morning and sporting the new short sexy haircut. She looked hot!

Stammering somewhat I shook hands with Steve and Dennis and Chris stood to kiss me. "Surprise!" she said smiling and winking. 'Look who's in town today honey, and Dennis had the day off too. Isn't that a coincidence?' she continued laughing slyly. 'I thought it would be fun to get together.'

Still somewhat stunned I sat in the empty chair across from Chris, my mind racing. Images of Steve cumming all over Chris's face the last time we got together flashed through my brain. Following at lightning speed were pictures of Dennis' fat cock covered in Chris's cum hammering her hot pussy, her legs spread wide apart. What the hell has she got in mind I wondered.

The bar was somewhat crowded with a couple of decent sized after work groups but not packed and not too loud. Leaning across the table toward me she said quietly, "Honey, I thought since Steve and Dennis were both available today that we might do something special. 'I know you have always wanted to watch me with two nice hard cocks at the same time. Dennis and Steve have volunteered to help. 'Haven't you guys?" They both grinned, laughed and raised their glasses, saying "You bet" almost simultaneously.

"But you have to watch and do only what I tell you until I say otherwise or until the boys here need a break." She went on. 'Understand honey? This is my game and I am going to enjoy every minute of it the way I want to. I plan to cum until I pass out."

'Think you guys can handle that?" she laughed looking around the table. "I want cock, I want fucked, I want filled with cum everywhere." Looking back at me she smiled." I want you to watch. I want you to watch me with both of these cocks buried inside of me. I want you to see me filled with cock. I want you to smell the cum, the sex. I want you to taste their cum on me, in me, all over me and I want your cock rock hard and dying to fuck me but only when I say so. 'Is that OK with you baby?"

Still dumbfounded from her statements, I just kind of nodded not knowing exactly what to say. I sipped the drink that had been set in front of me not even paying any attention to where it came from.

With that she turned and flagged the waitress to bring the check. I swallowed a couple more gulps of my drink while Dennis and Steve both tossed some cash on the table. Chris then reached across the table and handed me a room key to the hotel a couple of blocks down the street. "Room 845, honey we'll meet you there." She said and stood up stepping between the two guys she planned to fuck silly, and walked toward the door.

I followed and watched as she got into the car with Steve and Dennis. I was parked farther across the lot and by the time I was pulling out of the parking lot they we already around the corner. Driving the couple of blocks to the hotel my mind raced. Between Chris's description of what she intended, the images running through my mind and my own vivid imagination, my cock throbbed, hard as rock already.

I found a parking space, locked the car and entered the hotel through the lobby. I didn't see the three of them anywhere and continued to the elevators. Finding the room easily enough I opened the door and walked in expecting to see them waiting. The room was a suite with a nice sitting area and door to the bedroom closed. A post-it note was stuck to the closed door...

"Rick honey, take your clothes off, make your cock hard and sit in the chair I have placed at the foot of the bed. Make sure to close the bedroom door once your inside' It was signed with a "D". My mind raced even further. What was she doing, what was she planning. I went along.

The bedroom was huge, this room must have been costing us a fortune but I put that thought aside. There was a large king sized bed in the center of the room, the chair from the desk in the outer room had been rolled in place a couple of feet from the end of the bed. A small table sat beside the chair with our digital camera sitting on it. A better than average hotel chest of drawers sat along one wall with a TV and an ice bucket on top as well as our small portable stereo from home. There was a cooler on the floor next to the chest that contained some beer and a couple bottles of wine that Chris and I liked.

There was another note stuck to the mirror on top of the chest. "Turn the music on and grab a beer or glass of wine. Pour me one too.' Was all it said.

I did as instructed and poured 2 glasses of wine, took a sip, then a slightly larger drink and set the glasses on the table. The CD player had a disk already in it and I turned it on. A few moments later some very sexy, intense music I had never heard started playing.

I looked around once more at the large room noticing nothing unusual and began taking my clothes off. I folded and lay them neatly in the closet before sitting down in the chair as instructed and taking another large sip of wine.

I sat and waited wondering where they might be and what they might be doing. Were they still in the car, maybe at the back of the parking garage where it was dark? Was she fondling them or maybe even sucking their cocks. I knew she loved having a nice hard cock in her mouth and she seemed pretty excited in the bar earlier. Maybe they were downstairs in the bar here having a drink waiting for me to do as instructed. She would definitely be stroking them under the table and knowing her, probably had at least one or two of Steve's fingers in her pussy.

As I visualized each scenario my cock began to harden again and without conscious thought I gripped it tightly and stroked it. A few minutes later, just as I thought about getting dressed to go look for them, I heard Chris laughing and then the door in the outer room close loudly.

I sat, continuing to stroke myself, waiting for the door to open. I could barely hear voices over the music but couldn't understand what was being said. I heard Chris again but this time it wasn't a laugh but something more primal, more erotic. Then the door opened.

Chris stepped through the doorway. Still fully dressed, she had one hand gripped tightly around each of the guy's cocks leading them fully naked into the bedroom. "Are you ready honey?" she asked coming through the door. "Is your cock nice and hard like I told you?"

"Oh yes, that's nice." She continued seeing my hand wrapped around my own stiff shaft. "Look what I have to play with tonight baby. 'Have you been thinking about it, about watching me suck and fuck these two beautiful hard cocks? 'Is that what has your big dick all excited?"

"Yes" was all I was able to get out. She laughed lightly.

"Are you ready to do as I asked? 'Can you sit there in that chair and watch as I do whatever I want with these two toys I brought with me? 'I want you to take some nice pictures of these two hard cocks making me cum. I want pictures of them cumming, but you can't." She went on. "I want you to watch, take pictures and stroke you nice cock but you can't join or cum until I ask you to. 'Are you OK with that, think you can handle it?"

I found my voice, "Sure, sounds like fun." I replied with enthusiasm. We had fantasized about this a hundred times and it turned us both on tremendously. I had watched her fuck many times and enjoyed watching her with both of these guys since she enjoyed them so much. I wasn't sure I could just sit and watch while she enjoyed both of these rock hard cocks though.

They had moved to just a couple of feet away from me and without another word she dropped to her knees and still dressed, took Steve's cock deep into her mouth. He groaned with obvious delight as she swallowed him almost to his balls. Slowly, sucking hard, she pulled back until just the head was still in her mouth and then it was her turn to groan as she sucked him back into her throat. Her other hand still gripped tightly around Dennis' thick prick as she worked on Steve.

Pulling her mouth from his cock she quickly switched and took what she could of Dennis deep into her mouth. While his cock was about the same length, it was much thicker and she couldn't take him as deep. "Oh fuck!" he moaned as her mouth worked his thick hard cock.

And that's the way it went for a while, a few long stokes up and down each cock then she would switch. My hand worked my cock in rhythm with her sucking.

It wasn't long before she started to move faster, taking them deeper and I could tell from experience that she was working up to an orgasm. She loved sucking cock and was the only woman I knew that could cum just from sucking a nice hard prick.

Then it happened. Dennis was in her mouth but she stopped sucking and gripped both of them harder as her body shuddered. The orgasm swept through her with amazing intensity, she was really turned on by this.

When what I assumed was her first orgasm subsided she released the two cocks, stood up and pulled each of them into a deep kiss. Their hands roamed her body and she turned around to face me. The guys moved to each side and continued to fondle her. Steve reached down and pulled her skirt up baring the tops of her stockings and then her smoothly shaven pussy. She was soaking wet. The tops of her thighs and the lips of her sex glistened. She must have had one serious orgasm.

As Steve's hands began to remove her blouse, Dennis reached down and pushed first one and then two fingers up inside her. She groaned loudly. He quickly fucked the fingers in and out of her coating them with her juices and then brought them to her lips. She sucked them into her mouth tasting her own cum and making my cock throb again.

Standing still, she let the guys remove her clothes, each taking the time to suck a nipple into their mouth and push a finger or two into her, fucking her for just a few seconds. She watched me, her eyes gleaming, the moisture from her pussy dripping further down her thighs and actually soaking into the tops of her stockings.

When she was completely naked with the exception of her stockings and fuck me pumps, she moved to the bed and lay down. Dennis immediately fell between her legs and began sucking her. Moaning she motioned Steve toward her, he placed his cock in front of her and she took him back into her mouth sucking the hard rod completely in to the balls.

Steve began fucking her mouth as Dennis licked and sucked her. Her hips bucked toward his face and it was obvious that she was enjoying the ministrations produced from his mouth and tongue. With his hands wrapped in her hair Steve forced her to swallow his cock over and over. I had watched this a dozen times but she loved it so much it always turned me on. I knew she would be cumming again shortly.

And she did. I gripped myself harder as I watched her orgasm begin. Her body tensed and her mouth stopped moving on Steve's cock. Her hips arched and she began to shake, unrecognizable sounds worked out from around the shaft in her mouth but you could tell she was enjoying it. Dennis didn't let up and she shuddered over and over again as the sensation ripped through her.

Finally when she couldn't stand it any longer she pushed Steve from her mouth, and twisting she forced Dennis' face from between her legs and just lay there breathing heavily, her body still twitching every few seconds.

Dennis' face was covered in her juices and he bent over leaning in to kiss her deeply, making her taste herself on his lips, face and tongue. Steve moved away grabbed a cold beer from the cooler. As he took his first sip he glanced down at my rock hard cock and smiled, then winked at me. Then we both watched as Dennis moved away and also grabbed a beer from the cooler.

Chris has recovered only a little but she was up leaning on one elbow looking at me. She also looked down at my hard cock and smiled with a devilish grin. "Are you enjoying the show honey?' she teased. "Did you like watching me cum?"

"God yes." I announced, 'I am so fucking hard right now it hurts."

She grinned even wider and then laughing lightly said, "Well it is likely to hurt more then baby cause I'm not ready for you yet. Will one of you boys hand me my wine?" Steve handed her the glass and reached down to pinch a nipple. She squealed.

They all sipped their drinks for a minute recuperating and then Chris moved off the bed toward me. She leaned down, kissed me hard and then whispered in my ear. "Are you ready honey? Are you enjoying the show? Damn your hard, wait till you see act two!" she laughed lightly as she stood back up, grabbing my cock and squeezing it hard, just the way she knows I like. I damn near exploded right then.

Taking another sip of wine she placed the glass on the table and leaned over the bed pushing her ass up in the air. She crooked a finger at Steve and motioned him toward her. He moved behind her and gave his cock a couple of nice hard strokes reviving his stiffness, then as Chris looked into my eyes he gradually pushed himself into her. She groaned and I could see the look of ecstasy on her face. He began to fuck her. I throbbed.

In only moments Chris exploded again, the juice coating Steve's cock and dripping from her pussy and running down her thighs. He never slowed but continued to fuck her, a little harder now, she loved getting it from behind. Her pussy gushed.

Dennis and I watched as orgasm after orgasm washed through her body. Steve was holding her hips or I think she would have collapsed. Dennis was standing next to me stroking himself and Chris looked over noticing his excitement. She motioned him toward her and licked her lips.

Getting up on the bed he knelt in front of her. Steve slowed his pounding a little to allow Chris to take the other cock into her mouth. She sucked hungrily on the fat cock, taking it deeply before pulling back and glancing at me from the corner of her eye. Her tongue licked her lips then again swallowed the hard cock all the way in.

It took the two guys several minutes but they finally got into a rhythm. They would pull out then push back into her at the same time. The combined force pushing both cocks as deep into her as possible. Dennis' hands were in her hair gripping tightly as he fucked her mouth. I sat watching fascinated, my hand stroking and squeezing my cock, forcing myself to try and relax and not cum.

Shit, I thought, I had forgotten all about the camera and grabbed it. Quickly I took several great pictures of the trio, cocks glistening with her juices, cocks buried to the balls inside her. I leaned over to capture the cum running down her thighs. I just kept clicking away as fast as possible not really caring what came out on the film. It was a nice distraction from the pain in my swollen prick.

Then Chris pulled off both of them, their slick pricks making sucking sounds as they exited. She quickly turned completely around. Grabbing Steve she took him into her mouth and Dennis lined his cock up at her soaking slit. Only a couple of feet from me I watched and snapped a great photo as his fat prick pushed into her. Spreading her lips and sliding all the way to his balls.

They once again established a rhythm, both cocks withdrawing then pushing back in deeply, then pulling out again. I took my cock back in hand and watched, stroking and concentrating on the erotic scene before me.

Then I saw it coming, Dennis began to push harder, breaking the rhythm they had established. He grabbed her hips forcing himself as far into her as he could go and yelling, "AAAAAHHHHHH!" he exploded. His body shaking like a tuning fork he fucked his cum deeply into her.

The change in motion had caused Steve to pull from her mouth and the excitement of Dennis filling her with his cum pushed her into another of her own orgasms. She moaned loudly cumming with her whole body. She shook over and over again as wave after wave of pleasure washed through her.

They stayed like that for a moment or two both of them simply enjoying the sensations running through their bodies As their orgasms started to subside Steve pushed himself back between her lips and again stroked his cock into her mouth, a little more gently now though. Dennis slowly fucked his cock in and out of her and I could see the cum beginning to leak from her pussy around him. I took another quick picture trying to capture the moment, thinking damn I wish I had gotten a picture of the look on her face as she came.

I sat watching, fascinated as the fat cock, still looking as hard as rock, pulled slowly from her stretched and soaking wet pussy. Chris then pulled her mouth off the cock she had been sucking, looked over at me and smiling with a mischievous grin motioned me toward her with her finger. This was the first time she had acted as if she even remembered I was there for the past several minutes.

"Come here honey," she said with an evil grin. "I want you to get a nice close up view." She twisted her body around so that her dripping, cum filled pussy sat directly in front of me. " maybe you should get a picture of this," I reached for the camera and took a couple of quick shots, the lips of her pussy, swollen, red and open, cum seeping slowly from inside. I put the camera down and started to stand. "No baby, just lean over here." She continued as she slid toward the edge of the bed only inches from where I sat.

I sat back down and she reached over and grabbing a handful of my hair she pulled my face into her. Forcing me between her legs where Dennis' cum dripped from inside her. "Lick me. Make me cum again" she demanded forcing my face harder into her sex.

I knew she loved this. It wasn't the first time I had tasted another man's cum on her and it really turned her on for me to suck her after she had just gotten fucked and filled, by me or anyone else. So I complied. My tongue snaked out and licked the swollen lips before pushing its way into her, their cum covering my face.

She groaned loudly, fingers gripping tightly into my hair. I fucked her with my tongue, then ran it down to her ass and back up before sucking her clit hard. In seconds she came again. Her body tensed, almost convulsing as the orgasm gripped her. I could barely breath as her thighs clamped onto my head and her fingers gripped harder.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • The Best Surprise

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds