• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabina

Sabina

12

As a junior member of a law firm one tends to get to do a lot of menial things, running errands and basically doing all those things that the partners don't want to do themselves. I'd just started at one of the country's biggest law firms and so far I'd mostly been running around like an assistant to anybody and everybody senior to me in the firm. Spending one week feeding the cat of one of the partners as she took her vacation. Honestly I liked her cat better than her but I wanted to keep my job so.

That day my boss called me into his office and told me to run some documents to a client that was staying at a local hotel. Telling me I'ld have to sign them confirming that I'd witnessed her signing them. Telling me she was a widow who's business meant a lot to the firm so I was to stay on my most amicable behaviour, best foot forwards in other words.

I wasn't surprised to see that she was staying at one of the most luxurious hotels in town, but I was surprised at the look I got from the receptionist when I asked for her room number. It was as if he knew something I didn't and it was giving him a lot of fun. He was smirking in a most annoying and disturbing way as he called up to her suite to ask if she had any knowledge about my visit. He soon told me her room number and pointed me to the elevators.

I didn't think that much about it, the firm had all kinds of clients and this being a widow I was most probably going to meet an old lady that might have some funny little ways. It was a little weird though that my boss hadn't given me an assignment for when I returned but then I was very seldom left without one for long. Getting out of the elevator I made my way to her door.

I knocked on the door and a female voice answered from inside, asking for my business. Standing right in front of the peep hole in the door I told her who I was. As the door slowly opened I was rather surprised to see a woman who could at the most be ten years my senior and probably less. wearing a rather tight black dress that ended halfway down her thigh, though without cleavage it still managed to reveal quite a lot about her bosom, it's neckline ending just a little below her jaw. I found myself staring and had to smack the back of my mental head to look her in the eyes instead. Looking into her blue-green eyes and drowning.

She turned around and I followed her in, my eyes drifting down along her long auburn hair to her bum. Following her in slightly dazed and wondering if I dared to hope. We sit down at a small table and I notice that she crosses her legs but not in the way that most women do it, putting one knee over the other, but rather like some men do it, by resting one foot or rather ankle on one knee. Leaving her thighs spread wide and me fighting myself not to look.

Introducing myself further I pick up the papers for her to sign. She gives them a casual and uninterested look before asking for a pen. Digging around in my briefcase to find the very best one before giving it to her. She starts signing and then slides the papers over to me, I sign where there's a small sticker saying "As witnessed by". We keep a high pace about halfway through when she drops the pen. My manners getting the best of me before I can think about it so I bend down to pick it up.

Before I can stop myself I'm looking up her dress and realising that she isn't wearing any panties whatsoever. Just looking at her clean-shaven cunt with just a little bit of hair above it, just wishing I could get to kiss it, lick it, taste it, feel it, explore it, thrust into it. Wanting to please her animal inside as it's awakened my inner animal. Trying to snap out of it I get up and give her back the pen, hoping she didn't notice me looking and that I wasn't under the table long enough to arouse suspicions. Just knowing that she's not wearing any panties makes me shiver and feel uncomfortable inside my pants.

We work our way through the rest of the papers, I'm fighting myself constantly not to stare at her groin. As if merely looking at what I wanted would make it mine. I sign the last paper and rise up. About to leave I walk towards the door... with my back to her she tells me to stop and I don't know what I expect but I don't get it.

As I stand there frozen into place she tells me that she saw me looking up her skirt and needs a damn good reason not to tell my boss, in which case I'ld be out of a job within an hour and have severe difficulties ever finding a new one. I start to say please but she interrupts me, telling me that if I'm going to beg I should do so properly and on my knees. Turning around I'm unable to look into her eyes as I kneel before her, telling her that I need my job more than anything else. That I rely on it to be able to make any sort of career.

Getting up she tells me to follow her, as I start to get up she tells me to follow her on my knees and I do so. Crawling after her. She sits down on the edge of the bed with me kneeling in front of her, sitting down with legs apart making my mind wander back to that extra mouth of hers that I'm longing to get to know. She asks me if I'll do anything she says and I just nod, hopeful and fearful at the same time. She pulls at my hair and makes me face her, forcing me to look into her eyes. She asks me why I had such difficulties looking away. Trying to use every flattering word I can remember I start to describe her cunt and it's effect on me. She smiles more and more widely as I go on.

Grabbing my chin she looks me right in the eyes and tell me it's a good thing I find it so attractive because I'm going to spend some time getting to know it. She hitches up her skirt, sliding it almost all the way up to her hips, and tells me to go at it. To kiss and lick it, her. Relieved and thankful that this is what she wants I lean forward and start kissing her thighs, kissing and caressing her lovely thighs. Spreading them wide.

A feast of femininity before me I go at it with a hearty appetite, kissing and nibbling on her beautiful thighs. Caressing her lovely legs with greedy hands and fingers. Wiggling my hands in under her bottom to get a feel of that too. Squeezing her buttocks as my lips near their target. Such sweetness in a woman, is a woman. Light kisses coming closer to those lips of hers, my tongue playing on the inside of her thighs. Her hand in my hair, ruffling it around. From a professional to her dedicated personal licker in just a few minutes, licking her with all my might.

Getting my first taste of those lips of hers, gently spreading them to get at the honey within. Taking one side of the lips into my mouth and gently sucking on it. Then taking the other and soon also the hood covering her clit and gently sucking on them all. How could anyone ever be tempted to remove something so wondrous?

Spreading her lips for another lick inside, pushing my tongue a bit further in this time. Exploring with my tongue, putting her thighs up on my shoulders to get as close in as possible. Holding her against my face as if I was trying to put my whole head into her. Flicking against her tongue to see if it had hardened. Finding it erect I started to suckle it gently, giving it more effort as her moans got louder. Feeling her shake in my arms, digging her fingers hard into my hair and holding it tight. I could feel her tense up and arch her back.

She was moaning louder and louder. Falling back onto the bed I followed her, both because I wanted to and because she'd crossed her legs behind my head, locking it in place. She arched her back over and over as the waves of pleasure rolled in over her magnificent shore. I kept licking her and suckling her clit until she'd ridden out her climax completely. Only slowly did she let me go, releasing my head only when she was fully satisfied.

She sat back up again after a while, still panting as she pulled my chin and lips up into a kiss. Deeply exploring my mouth. What a magnificent woman. As the kiss ended she said that she tasted quite sweetly, asking me if I disagreed. Drowning in her eyes I could say nothing but yes. Smiling at my reply she kissed me again.

I was drunk from her taste and from her kisses when she asked me to stand up so she had to tell me twice to stand in front of her. When I did she told me to undress. I must've looked confused because she told me again and more sharply to take off my clothes. Nervously I began to do so, wondering at the back of my mind what I had to offer a woman like her. She soon told me to take off my pants first, when I wasn't quick enough she did it herself. Pulling them down and leaving me exposed in front of her. Exposed yet eager.

She stared at it for a while, as if closely inspecting my member, before looking up at me and telling me it wasn't too shabby. She let her hands roam freely over my stomach and thighs. Making me shudder as she explored my sensitive skin, she had to tell me again to keep taking my clothes off. My last act of undressing being to step out of my crumpled pants. Standing there in nervous nudity in front of her. Her roaming hands extending their dominion onto my sides, my lower back, the back of my thighs and then she even started squeezing my buttocks. Playfully giving them a few spanks. Making me shudder and moan before she'd even touched my staff. I could feel my skin tingling and vibrating form her touch, goosebumps allover my body. Her hands drifting as far up on the front of my body as my nipples, pinching and twisting them with a malevolent grin on her face.

Then her hands drifted onto the insides of my thighs, gently caressing closer and closer to my groin. To my sack and staff. She looked up at me. Revelling in the pleading look in my eyes, telling me to keep my hands behind my back as her hands lightly brushed up against my sensitive and hardened member. Teasing that stretched out thin and sensitive skin, making me bite my lip and almost whimper. She played with my balls, cupping them in her hand and kneading them very gently. Smiling up at me when I could barely stand to watch her as feeling it was almost too much.

With her other hand she gripped my staff, then she licked it and I just moaned out loud. And then again, and again... Treating me like a human lollipop, a lollipop most eager to be eaten. Pulling back my foreskin and then licking the tip of my staff.Little by little at first and then swirling the tip of her tongue around it until my legs feel like they're about to give out. Feeling wobbly around the knees she grips my bum instead, squeezing it hard after releasing my sack. Digging her nails into my buttocks.

If she hadn't been holding on to me I doubt that I would've been able to stand up. My spine tingling up and down, feeling like molten lava inside of every bone in my body. Each breath an aeon of pleasure.

I was left stunned when she stopped and I looked down pleadingly on her. She smiled back up at me, amused at my discomfort. She rose up in front of me, keeping a hold on my staff. Looking me straight into my eyes and keeping her hold firm, very firm. As I stood there moaning at every little move of her hand she told me to lie down in the bed, how could I refuse?

As I lied down on the bed, feeling so horny that I almost wanted to tear myself to pieces she stood by the bed. Pulling at a zipper or something she started to peal the tight dress off of her shoulders. Soon revealing her beautiful bosom. She pushed down the dress and walked up towards the bed, crawling onto it completely naked. Crawling on top of me for a kiss, conquering my mouth with her tongue.

She must've kissed me to keep me occupied, as a diversion. She was caressing my right arm and then I felt something click shut around my wrist. I tried to move it but it seemed to be tied to something. Before I could fully react she cuffed my other wrist to the bed as well. As I struggled she put her finger on my lips, telling me to stop fighting as I had promised to do whatever she wanted. When I'd calmed down she attached my ankles to the bed as well, leaving me spreadeagled before her. Teasing me she rode my waist a little before lowering herself for another kiss.

She saw the looks I was giving her bosom and asked me outright if I wanted to taste her breasts. I almost started to beg. She moved up and smothered my face in her bosom, leaving me to lick and kiss and nibble as much as I could and pleased. Her soft breast between my lips. Twirling my tongue around her nipple. She could've smothered me with her bosom then and there and I would've died a happy man, a happy death.

Instead she kissed me again, resting her bosom on my chest. Caressing my chest with her breasts as she claimed my mouth. Raising herself up she let her hands slide over my skin, scratching me lightly with her nails. As I met her gaze I felt like a mouse in a trap that's just seen a cat staring at it. I knew that I was hopelessly in her power. Though unlike that mouse would've been I wasn't so sure I didn't want to be. She kept playing with my skin, running her fingers and nails lightly across it. Smiling as she toyed with me.

Her fingers sliding further and further down my torso, teasing my captive body. Her nails sliding over my sensitive stomach. She proceeded to tease my thighs with her nails. With the small piece of sanity I had left I could only guess that there was something about having a guy, having me, so completely in her power that excited her more or at least almost more than sex itself.

Her nails were getting closer and closer, slowly creeping closer to my genitals. Scratching lightly at the skin all around them. She just brushed up against them, caressing both staff and sack ever so lightly, setting off fireworks within me. Then she gripped them hard, my sack in one hand and my rigid member in another. Positioning it for an easy entry. She didn't go at it slowly, instead she tried to get it all in as quickly and as deeply as possible, forcing herself down on it and making me gasp for air in ecstasy. She blowed my mind.

Moving her hips around in a small circle, as if to both accommodate me better inside of her and demonstrate that she now owned me fully. Biting my lip all the while as she smiled at me, lust and desire burning in her eyes. Her hair which had been slightly disorderly when I came having turned into a sensuous mess. It's weird how messy hair on certain women are far more sexy, attractive and seductive than the most elaborate hairdo. Hairdressers and stylist working forever in vain to achieve what she herself creates unawares in moments of passion and lust. She looked like a goddess, a goddess of sensuality and sex, more devoted to lovemaking than love even though the second can bring the first to it's most impressive heights.

Smiling she leaned down to kiss me. I wanted to pull my legs up a little so I could counter-thrust into her more easily but the chains or whatever she'd used were to short, forcing me to lie almost completely flat against the bed. She caressed the sides of my head as she kissed me. Bringing new sensations into the millions that were already swirling around inside my head and turning my mind into a happy chaos. Her sweet soft lips like ambrosia, better than any food of the gods.

She held my head as she kissed me, holding me at two ends simultaneously with her body. Both wanting to melt in her warm embrace. To dissolve into her. To surrender to her fully. As she kissed me she slowly started to roll her hips, grinding her pelvis against mine. Slowly raising my pulse and pressure within by her lovely hips. Making me wish even more hotly that my counter-thrusts could be more powerful, as it was I could barely keep up with her. Her hips rolling more and more as her grip on my head became harder, she seemed determined to keep me controlled in her kiss as long as she could. I was only happy to oblige.

Rolling along into oblivion. Ground into dust by her pelvic arts and acts. Friction melting my spine, shuddering as her skin slid against mine. As her skin caressed mine. Felling squeezed under the weight of her body, her warm soft body. Her sweet bosom resting on my chest, caressing my nipples. My pelvis struggling in vain to thrust into her as hard as I wanted to, needed to.

She broke off the kiss, leaving me hanging with my mouth open and my eyes closed. Blinking unsteadily when I realised her absence from my mouth. Smiling at me she patted my cheek, affectionately rather than aggressively. Dragging her nails over my shoulders and chest she rose up further. Stopping her hands at my nipples and squeezing my chest as she intensified her rhythm. Starting to ride me harder and harder. Increasing her pace and force she was riding me into the mattress. Pushing me further and further into lust-driven insanity.

I could barely look at her as my spine was arching beyond my control with each intense attack of pleasure. Catching just glimpses of her smiling widely above me, grinning widely as I panted below her. Coming closer and closer to the point of no return. Blowing my mind as I tugged at the restraints. Voluntarily and involuntarily. My body cramping up every here and there as the pulses of pleasure built up inside of me. Biting my lip and moaning. Her nails digging into my chest.

She gripped my mouth, making me pout my lips, and then kissed me again. Raping my mouth as I was loosing my mind. Intense flashes warning me that I'ld soon come. I would've dug my fingers into the mattress, I wanted to, but my hands were facing upwards due to the restraints so I couldn't. Fingers frozen into position by the overflow of pleasure inside of me. I could feel myself shuddering as it was coming out. My internal buttress crumbling under her sensuous pressure. An erotic force of enormous magnitude.

A first shot and then my body went rigid as it all just poured out of me. Stroke after stroke as it forcefully flowed out into her. My whole body pumping as I lost my mind into the black pit of le petite mort. Coming allover, with my whole body. Arching my back over and over until I was devoid of it all, empty of both fluids and pent-up pleasure. My spine still tingling from her every movement, shuddering from her every move with aftershocks. Small tremors after the big quake. My buttocks clenching every time she moved up and down my member.

Smiling at me all she said was nice. She leaned over me as she unfastened the restraints. Hanging her bosom over my face. Unfortunately I was too tired, panting still, to reach up and kiss it. Her nipples so close but still too far away. Making me drool. She unfastened my ankles too. Now I was free to move but too tired to move. Only slowly regaining my strength.

Gently taking my head up she kissed me, gently. Slowly kissing me so sensuously. Staring straight into my eyes she told me it was nice to see me come, quite nice. She kissed me again and then told me she wasn't satisfied. She started to move on top of me again, keeping my member hard. Painfully stimulating me again and making me bite my lip. At first I pleaded with her, whispering please. All she answered was that she'd stop when she was satisfied. Her riding was going to far soon the need was awakening again, making it harder for me to stop even if she'd let me. She must've seen it in my eyes as her face soon shone with a victorious smile and she said she'd known that I wanted to go on.

She went for something in the nightstand, reaching over me and burying my face in her breasts against. Breathing in heavily I felt all my desires returning, straining to lift my head so I could kiss and nibble. So I could taste her sweet bosom again. Her soft breasts against my soft yet hungry lips. Licking her lovely skin, making her give a low groan of pleasure. She returned holding a condom wrapper, making me for the first time even start contemplating protection as she'd kept me quite distracted.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Sabina

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 45 milliseconds