• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paul & Liz Ch. 01

Paul & Liz Ch. 01

My name is Paul, and Liz and I have been married for about ten years. We are very happy and I thought until recently I knew every side to her personality. Liz doesn't quite know me so well... As she works nightshifts for most of the week, I frequently surf porn on the internet and I suspect she would be shocked to see some of the sites I visit. Let me explain as best I can, because I don't really know myself why I'm drawn to sites where women wear strap-ons or worse where they use them on men.

I don't really understand where this fetish started... I used to surf the internet for regular porn, you know, as men will. One day though I found a picture of a woman dressed in a dominatrix outfit with a huge strap-on protruding from her pelvis... I was hooked. Something about that image exited me, a good looking feminine woman with a male phallus. You have to understand, I have no gay or bisexual desires but the more images I found of strap-on wearing girls, and it's amazing how many you can find when you're actively searching for them, the more I was turned on by them. I particularly preferred the more feminine 'girly' girls to the butch ones I found. In fact, I found that the butch Dom' types were far more common and so I began saving photos' of those girl's I liked in a pictures folder on my computer, carefully 'buried' in a work file so that Liz would never find it. I was also very careful to clear my internet history every time I used the computer.

So that's me, nothing too wild, just an odd quirk really. I didn't think Liz would see it quite like that, so it stayed my sordid secret.

(Oh, Sure.)

Just this weekend, Liz and I were having a quiet Saturday night at home. We had had several glasses of wine each, well into a second bottle, when Liz said she was going upstairs for a bath. She said she'd leave it for me as I was still watching T.V. Half an hour or so later I went upstairs for my bath and Liz was already in bed watching something on the bedroom T.V. Naturally, ( to me...) I got out of the bath feeling horny, and I thought I'd see if Liz was on the same wavelength.

'Hey Hon', I'm horny'. (Nothing like being subtle...)

'Yeah, I thought you might be' she said with a smile. 'I'm not really in the mood, but I'll look after you'.

Now, I knew I should have objected but Liz gives the most awesome hand jobs ever, and the thought of 'getting off' with little or no effort appealed so I walked to the bed and laid down. Liz positioned herself sitting between my legs with her own legs over and beside me. I just closed my eyes as she took hold of my penis and slowly, tenderly began to stroke up and down.

'Is that nice?' she asked as her right hand ever so softly toyed with my dick, her thumb rubbing across the tip. Her left hand was gently stroking my nuts and occasionally grazing that sensitive area just below them.

'Hmmm, I'm in heaven sweetheart, are you sure you don't want me to look after you too? (Oh god, I hope not.)

'No, I'm fine. I'm thinking about your pleasure and what turns you on' she said. Now, something in that sentence should have rung alarm bells, but I was too far gone to question it, so it was a complete surprise to me when Liz's left hand, her right still stroking my dick, slid down to my bottom. I felt her index finger at the entrance to arse, it was already lubed, and it quickly slipped inside me.

'What the fuck?' We had only once experimented with anal sex when Liz bravely let me try to fuck her that way several years before. Our experiment lasted less than five minutes, and Liz left me in no doubt that we would not be experimenting again...

'Relax, babe, I just want to try this.... See if you like it.' Truth was it felt really good. Liz's right hand was still slowly wanking my cock and her finger was sliding in and out to the same rhythm. I really felt that I should protest more but was worried that if I complained too much she might stop....

'Listen Hon', I'm all for trying new things, but you could have warned me first'

'I'm glad to hear you're up for new things' she said, and then, her right hand still teasing me, she took her finger out. I was disappointed as it had felt so good but then was blown away as Liz's finger was replaced by her small vibrator. I heard it start just as it penetrated me and although it's very small (It was a freebie from a sex-toy website), it is really powerful. Now this was incredibly new territory, but before I could complain (not that I really wanted to, I was so turned on), Liz spoke.

'You know, the other day I was looking for our photos' from the holiday last year'. She was infuriatingly calm as she spoke, still holding my dick, and with that damn vibrator making me squirm.

'I couldn't remember where on the computer they were so I thought the easiest way to find them would be to search for all photos. Did you know you can do that? (Yes, I did... Oh I could see where this was going... Not good).

'I found the holiday photos...' (A pregnant pause, if ever)... 'I also found a couple of dozen pictures of girls with strap-on dicks; one was even fucking a guy in the arse.'

'I ...err... (Err what?? What the fuck was I going to say?)

'I'm guessing this is something that turns you on, yeah? Liz was still teasing the head of my dick but now she pulled the vibrator out, and I thought maybe this ordeal was over. (I shock myself sometimes, just how naïve and stupid I can be...). Liz had obviously prepared for this night because I suddenly felt something much larger poking at my starfish. I was flustered and still struggling to frame a coherent reply but Liz was very calm and peaceful. Liz has a vibrator that is about twelve inches long and probably slightly thicker than my own dick, and I realised it was this that she was patiently trying to insert into my back passage. Shamefully, I realised that I wanted this and had unconsciously begun to relax and allow the vibrator to slip in.

'Sweetheart, I think you've misunderstood... Erm... Those pictures were... Erm... (Yes genius, what were they?)

'Paul, I don't think I've misunderstood anything, and by the way, I've got about four inches inside you now.' Actually, I did already know that. Liz hadn't turned the thing on yet but I felt full to bursting, and my dick was rock hard. I cannot ever remember being so turned on, every one of my senses seemed attuned to the vibrator and how it felt and then she turned it on. I thought I was having an 'out-of body' experience. I saw myself levitate off the bed as Liz started to move the vibrator back and forth. Stupidly, I decided to object now.

'Liz, you can't do this. I never wanted anything up my arse, honest.' (Ok. That was a blatant lie!!). As shocked as I was when this began, I was doubly shocked when Liz slowly pulled the vibrator out of my arse (With a nice comical pop!) and said,

'Sorry Paul, I thought that was what you would like.' She came around the bed to lie beside me and I frantically tried to think what I would say next.

'Did you not like that? I thought you did... What was I doing wrong?'

'I just think those pictures gave you the wrong idea, I'm not gay or anything' I said.

'Well, I know that. So what's the deal with the photos'? (Ah, not going to let that one go is she?)

'I don't know babe, they just turn me on. I don't know why.

'Have you never thought of me wearing a strap-on, or me fucking you like that?' she asked. (Ok, time for a little honesty I guess.)

'Well, yes, of course I have, but... well, I don't know, I never thought you'd go for it'.

'I'll be honest' she said, 'when I first found those pictures I was really shocked, but once I'd digested it, the idea of fucking you, like you get to fuck me, I wanted to try it. That's why I set this up.'

'Oh my god, I can't believe you...' I laughed, 'I can't tell you how turned on I was.'

'You don't have to; I thought your dick was going to explode... In fact, it still looks like it needs attention'. Throughout the conversation my hard-on had not really subsided and bizarrely I missed the sensation of the vibrator inside me.

'Shall we start again', as she said this Liz walked around to my side of the bed.

'If you really want to' I said, (carefully... not too eager).

'Oh, I think you can do better than that' Liz picked up the larger vibrator and held it at her pelvis, sticking out like a dick would be. She was leaning back against the bedroom wall, her breasts swinging sexily as she swayed slightly side to side.

'How do I look with a strap-on?' she asked.

'Fucking hot actually.' (Well, she did).

'And what would you like me to do with it?' smiling now.

'Well, you could go back to doing what you were doing earlier' I said hopefully. Liz, though, knew she was holding all the cards, and was determined to exploit the situation.

'No, I think you can do better than that Paul... Roll over on to all fours, and then tell me exactly what you would like me to do.'

I was extremely uncomfortable at being so vulnerable and exposed, and was rapidly realising that the status quo in our relationship had changed. I just stayed lying on my back, hoping Liz would back down. (No chance...).

'Roll over Paul, it's my way or the highway' she said with a smirk on her face, now stroking her own 'dick' like she was masturbating. Without arguing, I did turn over; my back to her but couldn't bring myself to say what I knew she wanted to hear.

'Oooh, nice arse. What would you like me to do with it? She asked.

'Anything you want' I said, knowing now I was going to give in.

'Paul, I'm your wife, I'm standing here with a strap-on, just like I know you've been fantasising about... What do you want me to do?'

'I want you to fuck me.' I admitted shamefully, 'I want you to fuck me with a strap-on'. Liz had already moved to the bed, and now I felt the dildo at my arsehole again. She was still holding it protruding like a strap-on and now she started to gently push it inside me. For my part, I was trying to steady my breathing and relax my muscles to allow it entry. It slowly entered and I felt my breath catch as Liz now reached down and took my penis in her hand. She flicked the vibrator on and began simultaneously fucking my arse and wanking my dick. My legs began to shake, as I forcefully came, shooting cum all over the bed sheet.

'Oh, my darling... we are going to have so much fun with this.' I heard Liz say, as I collapsed forward onto the bed, the vibrator still embedded inside me. Liz carefully pulled the toy out and then laid full length on my back, her mouth against my ear.

'You know, this makes you my bitch' she said. I honestly still couldn't talk, my whole body tingling, totally 'wired', but I knew then I had opened Pandora's Box.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Paul & Liz Ch. 01

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 453 milliseconds