• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sylvia's Little Secret Ch. 03

Sylvia's Little Secret Ch. 03

Chapter III: Sylvia Gets the Last Laugh

Sylvia and Brandon give Dan what he wants.

Brandon was pumped, no doubt about it.

He had been looking forward to this evening for two weeks, ever since the afternoon he lucked out and met Sylvia and Dan at the Mall. Talk about being in the right place at the right time—wow! He still couldn't believe his good fortune—the kind of luck he'd fantasized about all his life but never really believed could happen to him.

He carefully steered his car through the affluent sub-division, keeping his eyes peeled for their street. A sack with two bottles of wine, one white and one red lay gently clinking together on the seat next to him. Purchased as an ice-breaker in case of any awkwardness when the three of them got together again, he was optimistic they wouldn't be needed. But it never hurt to be prepared: and prepared he was. He touched his shirt pocket and grinned to himself as he felt the packet of condoms there.

It had been painfully obvious that Dan got off watching him make moves on Sylvia both in the changing booth and at Starbucks, and there was little doubt her orgasm had been genuine when he touched her. As he felt her cum on his hand, Brandon had looked over at Dan and could see the excitement in his face, almost like he was cumming at the same time as her. Brandon felt like he had fallen into the most erotic wet-dream of his life and tonight he was going to make sure he didn't wake up without taking it to heights he could only dream of.

He pulled into their driveway and cut the motor. Opening the car door he quickly walked up the sidewalk, smugly aware that his cock was already half-hard in anticipation of what was to come. As he rang the doorbell, he took a deep breath and prayed silently that she hadn't changed her mind. He wasn't worried about Dan—he knew he had him totally under his spell and that he'd pretty much go for anything. But if Sylvia was feeling guilty about what transpired between the three of them or was afraid of Dan's reaction, the evening he was anticipating could definitely go belly-up.

The door opened and Brandon's concern immediately dissolved. Sylvia was standing there dressed in a white summer dress that hugged her petite figure so silkily it left no doubt she was wearing nothing underneath it. She stepped back for him to enter and he could see Dan sitting on the couch behind her. He handed her the wine as she closed the door, then instinctively reached out and gave her a warm hug. She seemed a little surprised, but she smiled demurely and returned his embrace before leading him into the room.

"Welcome, Brandon," Dan said as he stood up, "come on in." He rocked unsteadily on his feet and Brandon could smell the alcohol on his breath. "I hope you brought your appetite with you. Sylvia's got something all warmed up I think you're going to enjoy." He reached out and flicked his fingers against her crotch and chuckled at his crude attempt at humor before offering his hand for Brandon to shake.

Sylvia's reaction was visceral, her cheeks instantly flushing with embarrassment. Dan's remark struck Brandon as so unnecessarily offensive that he instinctively felt a surge of protective ownership of her.

Ignoring Dan's hand he turned to Sylvia again. "I brought us some really nice wine. How 'bout if we go find a corkscrew and pour us all a drink?" Not waiting for either of them to answer, he took her hand and guided her toward the kitchen before Dan could say anything more. He watched as she rummaged through a drawer looking for a corkscrew, her cheeks still blushing profusely. As she handed it to him, Brandon took her hand in his and squeezed gently.

"Look, Sylvia," he said softly, "we don't have to let Dan call the shots tonight. I'm here because of you, not because of him. And I hope you really want me to be here as much as I do." He stepped closer to her, their bodies almost touching and brushed the back of his fingers over her cheek. She smiled in gratitude and seemed to relax a little.

"Thanks, Brandon. I appreciate hearing that," she whispered. "He's been pretty obnoxious to me since we met you and I don't know quite what he expects tonight. I can't even believe what happened at the Mall—that was so unlike me." She blushed again and looked away. "I hope you don't think I'm terrible."

"I think you're very special, Sylvia, and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better." She looked away without saying anything. "And I'm really pleased that you liked what happened at the Mall as much as I did."

He opened the wine bottles carefully, waiting to see if her lack of response was agreement or denial.

"You did enjoy that, didn't you?" he added softly.

Sylvia's cheeks flushed again as she almost imperceptivity nodded her head.

"Look," he said. "Here's the way I see tonight playing out. I'll be in charge, not Dan. I'll take things as far as I think you want, and you have to trust me. Anytime you feel like you don't want to go along just give me a safe-word and I'll respect it, I promise. But make damn sure before you use it. Because if you do—it's all over, and you may miss out on something you'll regret the rest of your life, okay"

Sylvia's eyes were big as saucers. It was obvious she'd also had a drink or two before he arrived but they were bright enough to signal she knew what she was doing and was excited at the prospects. She nodded her head in agreement and whispered, "The only safe-word I can think of off-hand is the name of the store where we met, SuzieCreamCheeze. Would that be alright?"

"Perfect, Sweetie. Now let's go have a really special evening."

Dan had settled back on the couch when they re-entered the room. Brandon sat on the other end of the couch and watched carefully as Sylvia bent to pour the wine, admiring the way the neckline of her dress fell open just enough to give a tantalizing glimpse down her cleavage.

"Here's to Sylvia," Brandon said, holding his glass up in a toast, "looking even lovelier than I remembered."

"Thank you," she smiled. She walked to the kitchen and put the white wine in the refrigerator then returned and went to the stereo. She turned the volume down, looking somewhat embarrassed as she was fully aware that both men were admiring her ass as she bent to do it. "What kind of music do you like, Brandon?" she asked.

Dan interrupted before Brandon could answer. "Put on some stripper music and give us a little dance, why don't you?" he chuckled.

Again turned off by Dan's crudeness, Brandon quickly got to his feet and walked over to her. "I'll pick the music," he muttered to Dan. He looked through the rack of CDs and selected one of Chris Botti's old romantic songs. "Here," he said as he handed it to her, "this is perfect for some slow-dancing, and I'd really love to dance with you, Sylvia."

Ignoring Dan, he took her into his arms and started moving to the music. She came stiffly into his embrace as he led her into the slow beat, holding her loosely at first but feeling her begin to relax as she gained confidence. He slid a hand down her back and pulled her closer, deliberately pressing his crotch against her. He looked over her shoulder at Dan and saw that his eyes were glued on them as he sat draining the wine from his glass. Brandon slowly danced them closer to the couch until they were right in front of Dan, then dropped his hands and cupped her buttocks and began to squeeze rhythmically, his fingers pressing the thin material of her dress into her crack. Dan's eyes followed his every movement, his mouth hanging slightly open.

Sylvia melted against Brandon, putting her arms up to clasp her hands behind his neck and lean back from her waist, increasing the contact between them even more. She let out a low, guttural moan as she felt his now fully-hard cock pressing suggestively against her. She felt his fingers work the hem of her dress up and slip under it, and knew Dan had a close-up view of Brandon's fingers on her bare ass.

Dan sat slouched deep into the couch, sipping another glass of wine and watching while his hand absently rubbed his crotch. Brandon continued dancing, enjoying the erotic contact between their bodies. He ran his hand up her side to caress her breast, enjoying the growing plumpness of her nipple. He pinched it softly, then harder as he tested to see how much pain she liked, increasing the pressure each time he rolled it between this thumb and finger. She moaned louder each time he pulled and tormented it, her enjoyment becoming more obvious and vocal.

The music ended and Brandon stopped moving, but continued to hold Sylvia close against him. He reached up with both hands and caressed her cheeks looked deeply into her eyes and seeing the lust in her eyes, leaned down and kissed her passionately. He slipped his tongue into her open and waiting mouth and felt her respond with a hungry exploration of his own. Breaking the kiss, he turned to Dan.

"I want the couch," he ordered. "Go get me a glass of wine from the fridge." Dan obediently jumped up and stumbled toward the kitchen, his eyes never leaving Brandon's hand as they deftly undid the remaining buttons on Sylvia's dress. "And take your time," he added.

Brandon waited until Dan was at the kitchen door and had stopped to look back, then deliberately slipped the dress off Sylvia's shoulders and tugged it down over her hips to drop in a crumpled heap at the floor. She stood before him, totally naked and proud as he looked her body up and down with obvious approval. He pushed her gently to the couch and stood directly before her, taking her hands and placing them on his waist.

She knew exactly what he wanted. She quickly undid his belt and lowered his zipper, tugging his slacks and boxers down his legs to allow his hard cock to flop directly in front of her face. He knew he didn't have to pull her head forward or thrust toward her, she was going to do what she wanted anyway and he smiled and watched as she immediately sucked it deep into her mouth and slathered her tongue around and around it.

Brandon glanced toward the kitchen. Dan was standing in the doorway with the glass of wine in his hand, frozen with lust as he watched his wife sucking another man's cock so hungrily. Brandon pointed to a chair next to the couch, indicating that Dan should sit there and keep silent. He unbuttoned his shirt and stripped it off and threw it toward Dan, then reached down and took Sylvia's head in his hands and began pumping his cock deep and rhythmically into her willing mouth. He could feel his need to cum start to surge, his balls tightening up and signaling him that if he didn't slow her down . . . and soon . . . he was going to cum.

It took all his control, but he pulled his cock out of her mouth with a loud slurping pop and laid her back against the couch. He stood between her splayed-open legs and placed her feet on the coffee table behind him. He turned to Dan and pointed at his shirt that lay at his feet and ordered him to reach into the pocket. "Throw me a condom, Dan—this lady has just earned a royal fucking and I'm going to give it to her."

Dan franticly searched the shirt pocket and retrieved the strip of condoms stashed there, tearing one off and obediently holding it out toward Brandon.

"Not me," Brandon said, "open it up and give it to your wife."

Sylvia took it from Dan and started unrolling it over Brandon's cock. She had it slipped half-way up his shaft when she hesitated. She looked up at Brandon and then over at Dan who was eagerly watching her every move, his hand groping himself through his open fly. With a deep breath, she suddenly pulled it off and threw it back to Dan.

"No," she whispered.

Her voice gained strength as she took a deep breath and looked back and forth between the two men. She looked deep into Brandon's eyes, then locked onto them and continued. "I want you to fill me with your cum."

When he didn't say anything, she looked over at Dan. The years of taking orders from him were over and the resentment was evident in her voice. "And you will suck it out of me when he's through."

Dan's eyes went wide with shock His mouth fell open and he sat back with surprise and watched as Sylvia pulled Brandon toward her. She spread her cunt lips with one hand and grasped his shaft and rubbed the head of his cock up and down her opening, slathering her juices over him until he glistened as brightly as she did. Her head fell back against the couch and she thrust her ass toward him, rubbing his cock against her swollen clit before guiding him directly into her waiting cunt.

Brandon lost all semblance of control. With one wild thrust he slammed his dick into her as deep as it would go. He could feel his balls slapping wildly against her ass and he began to pound her like a sledge-hammer, all finesse gone, the basic need to fuck taking over his movements. He could feel her reaching up to meet his thrusts one-for-one, with an animal-like acceptance of being used the way she was made to respond. They both came at the same time, moaning and yelling and gasping with their completion.

They were hardly aware that Dan had moved closer until they felt his seed spurting all over them as he furiously pounded his cock in time with their cumming. Brandon fell away from her, exhausted and gasping for breath. He sat back on the coffee table and watched as Dan lurched hungrily between Sylvia's legs, his tongue slurping loudly as he licked her clean. She grasped him by the back of his head and pulled him roughly to her cunt, holding him there as she felt his tongue probing deeply between her bruised and swollen lips. He sucked her clit and plunged his fingers inside her, pulling them out to lick the pungent mixture of juices from deep inside her sloppy cunt and moaning as he exploded with another climax against her leg while she reached yet another orgasm.

Brandon watched as Dan fell away, completely exhausted. Sylvia remained as he had left her, her legs splayed open and a look of complete satisfaction on her face. She looked up at Brandon and smiled weakly, nodding her head slowly and giving him a tired but meaningful wink.

With his foot, Brandon roughly pushed Dan out of the way and pulled her to her feet. He knelt in front of her and lovingly wiped her thighs and legs with the crumpled dress. He reached for his pants and shirt with one hand and took her hand with his other. "Let's go have a nice, hot shower, Sylvia."

As she led him from the room he looked back at Dan lying curled up on the floor. His voice dripping with distain, he tossed the soiled dress back at him. "We'll be taking the bedroom for the night, Dan. You stay on the couch and in the morning I'm taking her to the mall to buy a dress to replace this one."

Sylvia pulled him eagerly toward her bedroom. She looked at Brandon and then back at Dan. "And I can assure you we won't be shopping for it at SuzyCreamCheese," she grinned.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Sylvia's Little Secret Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 314 milliseconds