• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Haley is Owned

Haley is Owned

Carmine put the .22 to the back of Jessie's head and sneered down at the stupid thief.

"You got some brass pulling what you pulled and then going out clubbing." The stupid jerk off said nothing. "The most fucked up thing is, you brought your kid sister along. You know what he's going to do to poor little Haley. He's gonna fuck your little sister in her tight little ass."

"FUCK YOU!"

--

This was the best part. The moment of anticipation. The dark haired waif in her raver mockery of a school girls uniform: neon orange plaid skirt, matching tie fish nets and lipstick, black calf high boots, and black button down shirt. Her make up ran down her face in streams of tears. The absurd out to the side pigtails completed her cartoon like attire. She knelt in the back room of the night club. Somewhere below Jessie was being dealt with in the basement. But up here in the main office he was about other business.

"Haley I am going to assume you didn't know where Jessie got the coke you all were snorting and slinging tonight."

"I don't know; please don't hurt me." She sobbed and her little bra-less breasts pushed out, against her shirt with her hitching breaths.

"You know you're never going to see your brother again." She sobbed harder and deeper," And the only reason you aren't with him now, is because I want to believe you didn't know anything about this coke being my coke."

"No sir I didn't know. Jessie just said he had some product he wanted me to help move and if I did he would take me out partying. "

"You aren't old enough to be in the clubs with big brother Haley."

"No sir, I am only eighteen. But Jessie slipped the door guy a nickle bag and he waved us in."

"He let you in because he knew we were looking for you two." Eyes his his eyes wandered over her. The change in her posture was becoming obvious. She sobbed from her grief for her idiot brother but she was starting to realize her own danger was no longer life and death. He could watch her mind as it prepared itself to endure whatever came next. "So do you like my coke Haley?"

"I didn't know it was yo-" He cut her words off with a hard slap to the face. She froze and went rigid turning her eyes to the floor. Fresh tears glazed her eyes as the red outline of his hand began to form on her soft pale skin.

"If I thought you knew you'd be dead. Now do you like it or not."

"Yes sir." Her choked whisper fell from her lips and she did not raise her eyes to meet him. She was starting to understand. She didn't even raise her eyes from the floor when he unzipped his pants. After a moment he lifted her chin and raised her face up level with his rigid cock. A small pile of white powder sat on the red throbbing head.

"Hit it." Tears fell faster down Haley's face as she leaned forward and quickly snorted the bump off his dick. His hand reached behind her head pulling her closer. She had no illusions about what was expected of her at this point. Haley was no stranger to fellatio and opened her mouth to receive his rigid organ. He was bigger then her previous boyfriends and far less gentle, giving her very little time to prepare herself before forcing it into her mouth until she gagged. He pulled back letting her cough for air for a few seconds before sliding back in this time forcing himself all the way back into her throat. Her neck spasmed and her face turned red as he held her there with her face impaled on his shaft. Haley felt like she was going pass out right before he let her go. She slid back coughing and crying. He looked down at his flesh glistening and dripping with ropes of her saliva. "Get up Haley and turn around." Sobbing she rose to her feet and did as asked. She had known it was too much to hope that she would only have to suck his dick. "Grab the edge of the desk." Haley did so looking down as fresh tears fell and darkened the wood between her hands. His hand raised the hem of the short skirt above her waist exposing her small well shaped ass. The thin strip of black silk ran like cord between her cheeks and her labia pushed out against the material.

"Please sir I am still a vir-" The room echoed with sound of flesh meeting flesh with force and a short startled scream. His hand went from one cheek to the other abusing the firm globes of her young flesh. The spanking went on for what seemed like forever to Haley. Her entire ass was on fire by the time he finally stopped.

"Haley I am sparing your life. That means what is left of you life is mine bitch. You understand me. I own you and I will do whatever the fuck I want with you!" He reached down and grabbed the cord of her g string and ripped it apart. Without warning he aimed his throbbing shaft between the reddened cheeks of her ass at the tight pucker of her anus pushed hard until the head popped into her with a groan of shame and despair from Haley. It felt like she was being torn apart as he forced more of the invading organ into her tender untouched hole. His fingers dug into her hips and pulled back hard forcing her small trembling body completely onto his thick flesh. He held himself deep in her bowels then slowly pulled back until only the very tip of the head remained lodged in her, holding her quivering ring of muscles open. Her every nerve screamed in shock as he slammed the full length of his cock back into her. He continued this rough treatment for ten or more thrusts before working into a steady rhythm of grinding deep in her bowels. "A girl never knows she is completely owned until she has a dick up her ass. Then she knows it." Haley knew. She was owned and would be owned until she was discarded. She trembled and sobbed as he fully withdrew it. He had been close to his orgasm and wanted to prolong the experience. He watched her gaping anus slowly constricted but not quite closed.

"Back on your knees Haley." Slowly and shakily she lowered herself to the floor. When he put it to her lips she obediently took it into her mouth. Haley tried not to think of where it just been but the difference in the flavor was unmistakable. He forced it back into her throat several times barely pulling back out before she felt she would die from lack of air. This went on for what seemed like days to Haley. "Lie on your back, legs up." Haley did so and he knelt between her legs and lifted her ass off the floor and roughly forced himself back into her sore anal cavity. He pumped hard into her for at least a half hour before she finally felt him tense begin to tense up. "Oh fuck! Yeah..." Hot jets of sperm shot deep into her entrails.

Scared, exhausted, humiliated, and in total agony his release caused Haley to relax as wash of relief washed over her. He pulled out slowly watch as his seed plopped and used from reddened abused hole. He climbed over her body straddling her chest then grabbed her hair roughly pulling her head up.

"Clean it up Haley." Haley opened her mouth to have it filled with the shameful flavors of semen and her own filth. He used her pigtails to pump her head back and forth on his dick until fresh tears began splashing down onto his balls. Haley had thought he would be done with her for the night, now as his tool begin regain its rigidity between her lips she feared it may never end. He pulled his half hard dick out of her mouth slapped it across one of her cheeks then the other. Her mouth empty, Haley sobbed shamelessly as he laughed and continued to her beat her face with his cock.

He stood looking down at the pool of his seed that spilled out of her ass onto the floor. He reached down and grabbed one of her pigtails again and drug her to her knees pushing her head down until her nose was inches away from the foul puddle.

"Look at the nasty mess you made bitch! Lick that up off my floor now!" Haley cried harder but obeyed hoping that his would be her final shame. He stood over her watching her stroking himself to full hardness as she licked up the cum that had dripped from her own asshole. He walked around behind her and pushed her skirt back. His hand cupped her tight young pussy and she gasped. Haley didn't want to lose her virginity this way was too scared to say anything. His finger probed slowly between her labia the tip of his middle finger circling the barrier of her hymen and teasing the small opening.

"Do you want me to pop your cherry Haley?"

"Please don't." He slapped her ass with his free hand. The sudden pain made Haley think he had torn her with his finger and she screamed.

"Well too bad it's not your cunt and don't get to decide what happens to it now."

"Please; you own me. I know that you can do whatever you want whenever you want. Please don't take my virginity tonight; not after everything else."

"So you want me to fuck your ass again?" Haley wanted to cry out, no, even as pushed his thumb roughly into her tender aching sphincter.

"Yes." She barely whispered it. Haley had thought the small word would choke her. The man behind her laughed his fingers teasing her pussy while his thumb pumped back and forth into her anus.

"You don't sound very convinced. This pussy's getting pretty wet; you sure you wouldn't rather I gave it a little attention?"

"Please don't. Please f-fuck my asshole."

"Haley do you masturbate?" He laughed as his hands continued to torture her body. Haley didn't want to answer as it shamed her to think what the cost might be and how honest he might make her be about the fact. She did masturbate frequently. She could never sleep without coming and in school she had even spent a few lunch periods in a bathroom stall rubbing one out.

"Yes sir."

"Well then; I'll fuck you in the ass, just like you want, but you have to masturbate while I do it. If you don't come before I do or if you try to fake it, I'll have the bartender find the most pathetic pervert in the bar to come up here and pop your cherry then the whole staff will get to work a train on both your holes." Haley didn't have tears left to cry. He pulled his hand away sliding his thumb out of her asshole. Haley reached back and began rubbing her clit as he positioned his cock against her ass. Without prelude he jammed it in hard impaling her in one stroke. She worked her hand quickly between her legs. Pain, grief, and fear all fought to distract her from her goal. Having already come once he was able to treat her even rougher without fear of losing control and for that Haley's efforts suffered. She wanted to come. As horrible as the night had been she knew she would have gone home and sated herself almost immediately because of all of the shameful feelings and fantasies the experience had recalled. Now being forced to get off, while he pounded her still tender ass, what she had always done with ease she now struggled to achieve. Every time she felt close to the edge he would change his angle or switch from the deep grinding motion to the hard pounding thrusts. He would buck hard erratically to make her fear his orgasm then shift back to slower more measured rhythm. Haley's clothes were soaked in sweat and her mouth dry. Finally after an hour her body shivered, twitched, then suddenly unleashed the most intense orgasm she had ever endured. He ground his cock deep inside her enjoying her bodies spasms and her wordless animal cries of pleasure letting her muscles milk the seed from his shaft as he joined her in his release. They came hard and loud and writhed as one his seed filling her raw anal cavity again.

Haley gasped and rasped as his dick slowly slid out of her ass. Her face pressed on the spot on the floor where she had licked up a puddle of cum, her hand still rubbing the quivering mound between her legs, her distended anus leaking more cum down onto her hand, Haley felt like the most the degraded piece trash ever. She didn't even care what had happened to Jessie.

"I guess we tied? Well you can leave here a virgin but the staff still gets to have a turn at your ass; that sound fair coke whore?"

"Yes sir." Haley whispered knowing she had no other response to give and not sure if she would consider herself a virgin, no matter the state of her pussy, when she left.

*

-- Note Readers: If you want to read about Haley's gang bang with the bar staff I will have to see some response in comments or feedback.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Haley is Owned

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 63 milliseconds