• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother Ch. 06

My Mother Ch. 06

Chapter 6: Steve and Heather and more

At last we come to the steamy session between Heather and her Dad, Steve.

Gina and Mom decided that they would go round to Gina and Steve's place. When they asked if I wanted to join them, I had already spoken to Joanne and we were going to stay in my room and watch Heather and Steve on the computer screen.

Heather proceeded to go up and have a shower, telling her Dad that she would meet him in the bedroom -- soon. By the time Steve went upstairs, Heather was already laying on the bed and fingering herself.

"Daddy, you took so long, I started without you," she said cheekily.

"Not for long my darling ..... not for long, move over," Steve replied.

Steve climbed onto the bed and lay beside his beautiful eldest daughter. She turned towards him and he leaned over and kissed her lovingly. She lowered her hand and reached for his man meat, fondling it ever so gently. She then squirmed down in the bed and began to lick the head of his massive growth making him feel so good. She licked up and down the shaft and ended up taking the head slowly into her mouth and sucking him. This felt like heaven to Steve. This was HIS girl who was sucking and licking his fuck stick and it was so very good.

After about 10 minutes, Steve pulled her head away from his cock and pushed her onto her back. He then proceeded to work his way down from her lips, to her breasts and nipples. He gently laved and sucked those delightful mounds of flesh and caused Heather to shudder and squirm. After about 15 minutes of this treatment, Steve worked his way down and began to suck on her toes and ankles, up her legs and to her inner thighs. He stopped there just for a moment and just looked at this wonderful sight before him.

Although he had previously taken his youngest daughter's virginity, he realized that this was the ultimate for him. To know that this beautiful daughter of his, who had already been in a sexual relationship, was now going to be his. He felt a whole gamut of the emotions stirring within him.

"Daddy, please don't stop," cried Heather.

Steve didn't answer, just placed his mouth onto her full labia lips and started to lick and suck them for all he was worth. He carried on with this for a while and eventually let his tongue flick out and touch her clit. Heather jumped!!!! That felt so good. Her ex-boyfriend had never made her feel this good. Steve continued to suck and lick on the lips and occasionally let the tip of his tongue flick across the clit. This was beginning to get her so hot and bothered.

"Daddy, she cried, I really need you to fuck me, NOW."

"Alright my darling girl, my hot rod is so ready for you."

Steve lay on his back and lifted Heather up and over his rampant cock, and slowly lowered her down onto him.

"This will be a lot less painful for you, darling. I think I am probably a lot bigger than your Ex."

"Oh yes Daddy, that feels so good and it is so comfortable being able to guide myself onto you."

Steve could feel himself sliding up into her hot, wet cunt and was loving it.

He thought to himself, "Another great experience today. When are they going to end."

They slowly fucked for about 20 minutes until Heather whispered to him, "Daddy, I want you to cum inside me, p..l..eeee..ss..e. I am on the pill."

By this time Steve had built up quite a load of cum, and was very ready to give it all to his darling girl. They seemed to ready themselves and together they both released their loads at the same time, Steve's jism hitting Heather's cunt walls in such a hard stream that some of it escaped to run down into the crack between her legs. At the same time Heather had let loose with such a load that between the two of them, they could have had a bath in cum.

"Wow, they shouted in unison. That was so fucking great."

All they could do at this point was to lie back on the bed and recoup their breaths.

Part 2

At the same time that Heather and Steve were fulfilling their desires, Joanne and I were in my bedroom. We began just by laying on the bed fully clothed. We kissed and I ran my hands all over her burgeoning breasts, tweaking her nipples between my thumb and finger as I moved across those wonderful mounds of flesh.

Joanne started to undo my shirt buttons but I stopped her.

"What's wrong," she cried.

"I have just had a great idea, let's have a nice slow shower together. What do you think."?

"I think I would like that," replied Joanne.

We undressed each other and walked into the shower. I turned it on and stepped beneath the cascading water pulling Joanne in behind me. We began to soap each other's bodies and worked our hands around the chest of the other and then lower to the main target. As we discovered the 'spare parts' section of the other, we began to work our fingers and hands and Joanne's cunt started to ooze cum and my cock became as hard as a rock. We continued to work on these parts of each other until I just grabbed Joanne and lifted her up and sat her on my hard rod and slid her down. I couldn't wait any longer; I had to fuck this gorgeous girl. We both worked together and it didn't take too long for both of us to climax. We washed off and I got out and stood and grabbed Joanne as she stepped out and dried her off, then led her to bed.

We decided to watch the video of Heather and Steve while we built up our libidos. We lay and just held each other and slowly lightly stroked the other's body softly. I knew that Joanne and I were going to go a lot further than just this one day. I talked to her of the affair I was having with my Mom, and how I had joined Mom and her Mother, Gina, for some 3sums at times.

Funnily enough, Joanne admitted that she would love to watch my Mom and hers make out, and maybe even join in if they were agreeable. This caused my interest to intensify and I suggested that maybe we could go over now and see what we could get up to.

"Let's go then Gary," said Joanne.

We proceeded to Joanne's home and let ourselves in the front door. We could hear slight noises coming from the main bedroom and decided to peek in the door and see what was happening.

What we saw when we looked in the half-open door was interesting. Mom and Gina were both sitting on the bed facing each other. Both women were naked from the waist up with their breasts standing out in front of them. Having already tasted both sets of boobs, I knew what I was seeing. Mom leant over and slowly started to lap and suck on Gina's left breast, and at the same time, pulled and smoothed the right boob and nipple with her hand. She then switched sides and proceeding doing the same on the left boob. During this time, Gina was playing with Mom's massive boobs and both women were becoming extremely heated.

While this was going on, Joanne and I had stood watching and both of us felt that we had to do something soon, or get left behind. So, we pushed the door fully open and strolled into the room.

"Is this exclusive, or can anyone join in," cried Joanne.

Mom and Gina looked up, surprised to see the two of us watching them. Mom looked at Gina and asked her what she felt about her daughter and my son joining them.

"Well, Gina said. Seeing as we have all now had your son and have yet to explore my daughter, maybe we should let them into the fun."

So Joanne and I stripped and joined them on the bed. Funnily enough Joanne went straight to my Mom. She took her face into her hands and kissed her fully on the lips, tongue and all. Mom was surprised as she expected her to head for her own mother. Gina just sat back and watched, but with a little help from me, knew that she hadn't been left out, as I did the same thing for her and held her in a loving embrace.

Mom then took hold of Joanne and turned her towards her mother and encouraged her to kiss her in the same way. Gina held out her arms and welcomed her daughter into them. Their lips and tongue met in an explosive kiss that went on and on. I knew then that this was going to be the start of something very big.

Up until this time, Joanne had only been fingered by her big sister, Heather, and bought to orgasm that way. Until her Dad had recently taken her virginity and then she and I had make love that afternoon, this was about as much as she had know of any type of loving.

Of course, Gina was a very experienced woman lover, as had been seen with her sexxions with my own Mom and other friends. She knew that she wanted to make love to this younger daughter of hers and hoped that it would be an ongoing thing. She wouldn't have to go outside her own circle of family and friends any more to find a partner. She would have her husband, her 2 daughters, my Mom, and the 2 ladies from work, and of course, myself for variation, and she would never be bored with any one person.

Back to the bed with Gina and Joanne. Mom moved over and I joined her on her side of the bed. Gina and Joanne lay side by side and caressed each other. Gina leant down and started to lick softly on Joanne's nipples and gently pull and twitch them with her fingers. She then slowly worked her way down her daughter's body, directing her fingers towards their ultimate goal. She laved her tummy with her tongue and then headed for the lower regions. At last she arrived at the point she had been waiting to invade, that beautiful not quite virgin territory. Knowing her husband had recently fucked their little girl, made her want her all the more. She parted Joanne's legs and licked up the inner thighs to the core of her being. By this time Joanne was already leaking up a storm and could give her Mom a great mouthful of her womanly juices; and Gina hadn't started to eat out that quivering pussy as yet. Gina stuck her tongue into the slit between Joanne's thighs, and slowly licked right up the lips of her sweet pussy. Joanne let out a scream and responded with encouragements of "more please .... more..... . Mommmmm........."

So Gina gave her more. She was in heaven feasting on this wondrous piece of flesh that was hers to devour at will. She allowed her tongue to lash out as she reached the tip of Joanne's cunt and hit the CLIT.

"Wow, cried Joanne, I have never felt this good before."

"Well lay back and enjoy, my darling," replied Gina.

Gina carried on sucking and licking that fabulous cunt and clit for about 10 minutes but Joanne started buck and squirm under the ministrations. Gina knew that she was getting close to an orgasm and wanted to make it the best ever. Joanne lost control and squeezed Gina's head between her thighs and exploded, gushing loads of cum into Gina's mouth and onto her face. Gina let her calm down and then proceeded to lick and clean her pussy with her tongue. She didn't really want to stop making love to this beautiful girl but also knew that there was plenty of time for them in the future.

Of course, while Mom and I lay there watching this 'private show,' we decided to have our own little sexxion. She lay on her side and I lay at the back of her with my cock buried in her hot, wet cunt and enjoyed our own little sex sexxion while still watching Gina and Joanne.

*

I am sorry but this will be the last chapter of this series -- for a while at least -- I have had numerous requests for some more Granny stories -- so will concentrate on those for a while -- bear with me -- just remember I love writing for you all.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • My Mother Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds