• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Connections by Six Degrees Ch. 01.3

Connections by Six Degrees Ch. 01.3

Sometime during the night I was awakened in best way a man can be. Her mouth had engulfed my cock and I could feel her tongue, ever so dexterous.

“I need more,” she said.

She got me hard quickly. “Fuck me in the ass, lover.”

Who was I to argue?

She got on all fours and I got behind her and I jerked her ankles and told her to lie flat. I shoved a couple of fingers in her cunt.

“You’re already wet!”

“Yes, darling. Now stop talking and fuck my asshole.”

I used some of her cunt juice to lubricate her asshole. It was tight, but not virgin because one finger slipped in easily. Clearly someone else had been there before.

I lay on top of her and straddled her. I held the head of my cock at her back entrance. I pushed hard and my cock bent at first and then suddenly the head slipped in.

This was another new thrill for me.

She screamed.

“Oww, slow down.”

“Do you want me to stop?” I asked.

“Don’t you dare you sonofabitch! Push it in slowly.”

I couldn’t have stopped anyway. I pushed. It was surreal to watch my cock slowly disappear inch by inch into her ass. When I was all the way in I paused to let her get used to the sensation.

“Oh, my ass, my ass…”, she whispered, and then she shouted loudly, “Don’t you know how to fuck? Fuck me!“

I started pumping, not gently and she buried her head in the pillow and whimpered.

“That’s so good,” she muffled into the pillow. “Fuck me harder.”

I fucked her for all I was worth. I knew I would come hard; this was the first anal experience for me and she was just so incredibly sexy. Even in this vulnerable position she had great presence. The smell of hair was intoxicating. Her back was smooth and glistened with sweat. She turned her head so I could kiss her. I was kissing her while I was fucking her asshole. Suddenly my body tensed, my neck and abdomen and thighs and toes tensed, almost painfully, and I thrust deep into her ass, and spurted three, four, five times.

She whimpered, “Oh God Oh God Oh God…”

We remained hooked for a while. Then, my cock slipped out of her asshole with a pop. Her asshole remained open.

I turned her over, lied down, pulled her to my chest, and I promptly fell asleep.

When I awoke, she was gone. I searched around in case she had left a note but she had not.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Anal
  • /
  • Connections by Six Degrees Ch. 01.3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1002 milliseconds