• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Graduation Party

The Graduation Party

It was my daughter's graduation party and the place was rocking. Young bikini clad beauties splashed in our pool along with some of my daughter's male friends. The adults sat on the deck drinking cocktails and beer. And my daughter, ever the polite young thing, made the rounds thanking everyone for her gifts.

I was playing horseshoes with some of my buddies and the brother-in-law. My daughter and my wife posed for a couple of pictures. A pair of real beauties. I got my wife, Celeste, pregnant when she was only sixteen and Megan was our only child. Celeste was still a grade A knockout and the black dress she was wearing showed off her killer legs and terrific figure. And my daughter had quite an effect on the boys as well. Megan was dressed in a black proper skirt and blouse. Her rimless glass glinted in the camera flash as she and my wife flipped their hair back and smiled. The apples of my eye.

"You gonna shoot, Frank?" the brother-in-law asked me.

"Yeah," I said. "Yeah." I smiled and turned my attention back to the game. My life was great. What more could I ask for?

I went down for some more beers later. As I reached into the cooler and fished under the ice, I heard some shouts and a scream. I looked up and a couple of the boys were shoving each other.

One I knew—a big black kid named Tucker. The other I didn't know. He looked latino, but I wasn't sure, and he was pissed. A couple of the other kids were holding him back.

"I better not see you again, you fuck," the latino kid shouted.

"C'mon! Bring it!" Tucker shouted back, grinning. "Show me what you got."

The latino kid surged forward and Tucker came to meet him. People scattered and surged. I heard a scream and saw my daughter lying on the ground in the middle of the scrum. "THAT'S ENOUGH!" I shouted.

I plunged into the sea of people and got between the two kids. "Break it up," I said. "Break it up or the party's over."

"This ain't over," the latino kid said over his shoulder as he walked down our driveway. "This ain't over by a long shot."

I looked at Tucker and he was watching the kid backpedal down the driveway. He had a big grin on his face, but he didn't say anything. The latino kid got into his car and tore off into the night.

I picked my daughter up off the ground. "You ok, sweetie?" I asked.

"I'm ok," she said. "Just got a grass stain on my blouse. But I'm alright." Megan brushed herself off. "I'm going to see if I can get this stain out," she said.

All the excitement got my adrenaline up. After a few minutes I went downstairs to take a piss. I flushed and washed my hands, splashed water on my face. For some reason my own reflection caught my attention. I examined the lines in my face. I couldn't believe how fast time had gone, how grown Megan was. Memories flooded my mind.

In the midst of my reverie, I heard footsteps in the hallway outside the bathroom door and then noises of the water running at the sink next to the washer and dryer. Megan, I thought and then stopped as I heard a male voice. Someone was with her.

I cracked the bathroom door and peered into the laundry room. Megan had her blouse off and was running cold water over it, rubbing the cloth vigorously with her fingers. She wore a half shirt instead of a bra and she looked every inch a woman as her nipples pushed darkly against the fabric, C-cup breasts full and pert. Her flat taut stomach exposed.

Tucker was with her. He wore a pair of mesh basketball shorts and a t-shirt. He talked to her, trying to apologize.

"I'm sorry," he said. "It got outta hand. I didn't wanna wreck your party."

"Well you almost did," Megan said coldly. "I almost didn't invite you."

"Really?" Tucker asked.

"Yeah, well, you do have a reputation."

"What kind of reputation am I supposed to have?" Tucker asked.

Megan shrugged. "Stuff. I've heard things about things you've done to people. I've heard you have a mean streak."

"Is that all?" Tucker said.

"And other stuff. Things you've done with...girls." Megan rubbed the fabric furiously now. She flushed. "The size of your, uh, err.."

"The size of my what?" Tucker said and moved behind Megan, trapping her between him and the sink. When she didn't answer, he ran his fingers through the chestnut curls of her hair. "Let me make it up to you for what I did earlier." He ran a hand along the bare skin of her stomach, barely reaching under the fabric of the half shirt.

My gut churned as I stood frozen to the spot. I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

"Tucker, no," Megan said. She closed her eyes.

"No what?" Tucker said He ran a hand under her shirt and squeezed a fat nipple. Megan arched her back and moaned. "Aren't you curious?" he said.

It was then that my eyes shifted to the enormous bulge that ran to mid-thigh down his shorts. Oh my God, I thought. That can't be real!

Tucker stroked Megan's nipples through her shirt with both hands. "Tucker," Megan said, breathing heavily. "Tucker, no. Oh, please Tucker..."

"That's what I wanna hear," Tucker said. "Oh, please, Tucker. I like that." With one hand, Tucker pulled down his shorts exposing the biggest cock I had ever seen. At least thirteen inches long, pre-cum glistening on the plum-sized head. He continued stroking and cupping Megan's breasts with the other hand as he pushed against her, running his gigantic cock up under her skirt and pressing it against the small of her back.

Megan gasped in surprise as lips found her neck. "Jesus," she said. "Oh, oh, Jesus."

Tucker humped against her. "You feel that? Is that what you heard about me?" Tucker reached down and with one violent motion he pulled Megan's panties down to her knees. He flipped her skirt up. He ran a hand over her ass, his dark skin in contrast to her pale skin.

"Oh," Megan moaned. "Oh God. Yes," she said. "Yes. Oh God, please, just do it." I didn't recognize her. She was like an animal in heat, my daughter.

Tucker lined his massive cock up with Megan's pussy and pushed forward. I saw the head disappear and my daughter's eyes glaze with pleasure behind the lenses of her spectacles. Her back arched and she moaned in ecstasy. I found I was as hard as a rock against my will. I stroked myself, watching, choking back the disgust.

Tucker's cock was so thick that only an inch or so went in at first. He took quick short thrusts. Slowly more and more of his cock disappeared between the heels of Megan's haunch and up into her pussy.

Tucker finally got a good nine or so inches in and started thrusting in earnest. Megan moaned and whimpered as he pumped into her, his back rounded, fucking like a dog. Tucker ran his hands along her young body, cupping her perfect breasts with his hands and kissing the nape of her neck.

Megan responded. Her moans and grunts got higher and higher pitched until finally her body tensed, her back arched, and she threw her head back. "Uhhhnnnnn Oh Oh yeeessssssss," she exclaimed as her orgasm washed over her. She thrust back against Tucker and the last few inches of his cock disappeared inside her.

Now Tucker started stroking in earnest. He grabbed Megan's hips. His dark cock pumping in and out of her, glistening in the light. He pulled out about half way and then pounded into her over and over again. His eyes closed and he made grunts of pleasure, his cock exploring uncharted territory inside my daughter.

Faster and faster he pumped, my daughter building to yet another orgasm. "Oh God," she said. "Oh, I'm cumming. I'm cumming." Her body stiffened as her climax rolled through her.

Excited by her orgasm, Tucker lunged into my daughter even harder and faster. "Uhhhhhhnnnnnn!" Tucker made one final thrust deep into my daughter as her pussy spasmed around his cock. I knew Tucker's seed was squirting deep into my daughter's womb.

After a second he pulled the immense length of himself out of Megan and ran it up in between her ass cheeks. Unbelievably he was still spurting. Thick ropes of cum shot onto Megan's ass and the small of her back where it collected in a viscous pool.

I reached my own climax, my sperm spraying the door and dripping down my cock, covering my fingers. The bleach smell of it filled my nostrils. I was filled with self-loathing and hate. How could I let this happen? How could I stand there while this happened to my daughter? A fierce anger rose up in me. Anger at myself. At this cocky fuck standing a few feet away that just defiled my daughter. I throttled myself back down. I was going to get this kid. Show him what's what. Not now, maybe. But when the time was right. When the time was right.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Interracial Love
  • /
  • The Graduation Party

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds