• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tonight

Tonight

As usual you kiss me when I walk in, but this time I can tell something is different. You slide your hands into my hair, gently holding my head in your hands while you passionately kiss me. Your thumb tickles my earlobe, making me gasp and giggle. As I press my body into yours, you move to my neck, genly nibbling as you kiss and lick it.

I bring my hand up to rub your chest, when suddenly you grab my wrists and slam me into the wall, pinning my arms above my head. Shocked, I try to tug my arms free and you laugh at my effort. You take both wrists and hold them above me, and grab a fistfull of my hair with your other hand. You jerk my head to the side and return to kissing my neck and chest.

I'm so confused, turned on by your passion and scared of your strength.

You step back and tell me to undress, watching as I strip, revealing my hard nipples to you. You thrust me back against the wall, and pinch my nipples, ignoring my whimpering. I can feel your tongue circling them as you lower your head and suck on each nipple.

You step back and unbutton your pants, then reach for my head again. As you pull me close, you whisper. "I think you need to get me nice and hard for what I have planned." You force me to my knees and press my face to your crotch.

I look up at you pleadingly as you press your dick against my face, and you laugh. "go on, suck it! Be a good girl!"

I wrap my fingers around your cock and slowly lick the tip, gently squeezing it as you grow in my hands. I can't help but enjoy the salty taste and musky smell. You softly stroke my hair, then suddenly grab me and thrust your hard cock deeper into my warm mouth, moaning as I struggle. "I thought I told you to be good!"

After you've fucked my mouth all you want, you pull me up by my hair and push me towards the bed. I wriggle, try to get away, so you crawl on top of me and kiss me, pinning me to the bed. As I start to whimper again you slide a hand down to my soft shaven pussy and press lightly. "Seems like you're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"No" I whisper, hardly fooling myself.

You rub a finger along my smooth pussy, easily parting the warm wet folds, pushing your way inside.

"You little slut, you love this."

I squirm more, trying to break free. My heart is pounding and I can feel your cock pressed hard against my leg, throbbing. You lean over me, sucking on a nipple. It feels amazing as adrenaline rushes through me and your hands explore my body.

Your hand reaches my neck and quickly tightens around my throat. I grab your wrist but I don't have the energy to do much about it.

"Please..." I whisper. You glance up at me, grinning. "Please what?"

"Please fuck me! Please, I need it, now" I squirm under your grasp as you squeeze my throat. "Please, I'll do anything you want."

"Of course you will, naughty slut! Open your legs" you command, pushing my legs aside and thrusting your cock against my pussy. You press forward, forcing the head of your cock into the wet folds. I lift my hips, begging for more. You pull back and smile, and wrap your hand around my throat again. You grin as I settle under your hand, and you slowly slide your dick back into me. I whimper, it feels so good, I just need you to fuck me, to get to that one spot that makes me lose everything, I'm pleading, begging you to fuck me.

"Tell me what you want."

"Please just fuck me, fuck me hard, pound it into me"

You grab my legs, pull me toward you, and slam your cock into me, finally fucking me. I scream, my fingernails digging into you as I grab your back, your arm, anything I can hold on to. Your dick fills me up, stretches my pussy to take it all.

Suddenly you pull away, and climb off the bed. You grab my legs, pull me over, and tell me to get on my knees. You stroke your cock and slap it into my face, dripping sticky juices from my pussy. You tell me to clean it off, so I quickly lick every inch, then start sucking the tip. I love the thickness, filling my mouth and sliding towards my throat, as I try to take it all.

You tell me to get up, spin me around, and push me back onto the bed. You slide your hand along my dripping pussy as I crawl to my hands and knees. I reach down to grab your cock and stroke it a few times before sliding it towards my aching pussy. You fuck me slowly, making me squirm with delight when you slap my ass. I beg you to go faster, and thankfully you do.

I can feel the tension building in me, making me cry out every time you hit that certain spot deep inside. My body starts to tremble as you grab my waist and slam your body against mine, pounding your cock inside me as I scream. Everything goes black as my muscles contract, squeezing around your cock, and I collapse.

I can feel you still sliding in and out of my pussy, and your hand reaches for my head. I lean back and kiss you as you squeeze my nipples from behind. Suddenly you grab my hair again and slam my face down into the bed. You slide your cock out from my dripping pussy and rub it against my ass.

I let out a quiet protest, and you slap my ass and press harder against me. I move to crawl away and you growl, grab my legs and yank me back towards you. "Bitch, I'm going to fuck you, one way or another. You're going to take it. Struggle all you want, but you know you're just a dirty slut who wants to be fucked up the ass."

You hold my waist and wait for me to stop moving before sliding the tip of your soaking wet cock against my ass again. My fingers dig into the bed as you press harder and thrust your cock in, moaning as you slide deep in. I cry out, so you spank me. You carefully thread your fingers through my hair, lift my head, and ask me "Are you ready to be fucked like the slut you are?"

I nod, and you slide in and out faster, your balls slapping against my pussy as you fuck me harder. I scream out, begging you to fuck me, crying please don't stop.

You slap my ass one more time before pulling your cock out. You groan as you cum all over my ass, covering me with the hot, sticky liquid. Together we collapse, numb and sated.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Tonight

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 121 milliseconds