• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

123456...14

PART 1

Synopsis: I always was put off by the unsuspecting stupid love sick, pussy whipped guy is transformed against his will because the will wants to run off and have an affair, I never understood why they don't just pack and leave. The underlying theme is transformation and sexual punishment of the main character with anti gay womanizing feeling for his heinous actions making him unworthy of the reader's sympathy in the beginning of the story. There is a point where he experiences fear for his very life. The sympathy of the reader is later regained when the main character is forced to come face to face with his real self.

Disclaimer: WARNING! This story meant solely for adult audiences! It contains scenes of graphic sex and forcible rape by the protagonist as part of character development. If you are not an adult, or if you find this type of material offensive, please stop reading and open another file. You have been warned of the content. If you precede neither the author nor the site host will be held responsible! This story is purely fictional. All resemblance to actual persons is coincidental. Please don't remove the author information or make any changes to this story. You may post freely to non-commercial "free" sites, or in the "free" area of commercial sites.

Thank you for reading any comment you have please send them through the link below.

CHAPTER 1 THAT WAS THEN:

The funny thing about life and fortune is that there comes a point where every foolish impulsive action seems to have dire complications. It is not as easy as you may think to choose the least painful of unpleasant options. It is something like picking a politician to vote for. My name is Ricky Cox, maybe you have heard of me and if I must say so I am a damn good looking narcissistic metrosexual brother if I do say so myself. I am 5' 7" tall 143 pounds, with an impressive 10 inches 3 inches thick black dick. I knew that when I wore my tight black knit tee shirt red tight fitted leather jacket and supple tight pants the outline of my dick could be easily seen. When I flash my smile it is not hard for me to get into any woman's panties and add another conquest to my total of women I have had sex with. I am something of a sex addict and I love it.

I was named as one of the sexiest black men alive which pumped up my already inflated ego even more. I knew today for example that I looked sexy as heck in my black leather jacket, red shirt and blue jeans. My arms, my chest, high cheekbones, and smooth chocolate skin were pulled together. Damn, I mean it I looked sexy! Both women and men were checking me out, spending a fortune on pinup posters which to my surprised paid rather well. My abs and my butt were tight and right after careful exercise. I won over American and world audiences with my looks strong stage presence, commanding voice and well crafted public personality."

I looked sexy, daring and dangerous causing women and men alike to lick their lips as they checked me out and made me their masculine erotic fantasy. The disturbing thing was the fact that even some guys were making me their fantasy symbol and that disgusted me because I despised faggots.

In fact I put my foot in my mouth on a few occasions talking about how pillow biters were a disgrace and if I had my way they would all be eliminated. Naturally the press picked up on this and I was labeled homophobic and to resurrect my image I hired an openly gay driver. The suggestion can from my girlfriend Tyra, a model who I had to reluctantly admit had a good head on her shoulders that was good for more than giving head. She knew how to wrap the media around her finger like she wrapped her lips around my dick so when she vouched for me and told the press it was a misunderstanding that I was deeply sorry about they bought it.

I was voted as one of the most attractive black men with looks that were nearly perfect. I am a multi-talented singer, dancer; I had started to prove that I had what it takes to become 'The' mega performer for a broad range of audiences worldwide. My latest CD "Midnight Interludes" went Platinum in one day.

I wonder what they would say if they knew about my temper. In my unpublished past I had starred for nearly three years as the lead front man and singer in the "Chippendales" show in Las Vegas. It was there that I caught the attention of Jordan my agent who signed me to an exclusive 10 year management contract. I signed the lengthy contract because he got me out of trouble when I beat up one of the male dancers who I thought was hitting on me. My strong stage presence, commanding voice and outgoing personality captivated all who saw or heard me perform. I have also worked with artists like Patti, Alicia, Aretha and Whitney It is obvious that I was quickly becoming one of the most sought after entertainers of my generation.

I was lucky enough to date Tyra, who was a model and simply beautiful. She was tall and luscious standing 5' 8" and when she wore heel stiletto heels her nylon clad legs ran on and up forever toward the paradise between her legs. She was in fantastic shape from her daily morning work outs a breath taking shapely 36, 24. 34 figure, long frosted hair, long painted fingernails.

Now I was in a desperate attempt to now salvage my promising singing career as a male heartthrob I had to squelch the incident. It was bad timing on my part my career was taking off I was being touted as the next Luther Vandross. It was going so good that women were tossing their panties on the stage as I undulated and sang sensual romantic ballads under the bright spot light in the pitch black theater. It wasn't quite Luther's, a house is not a home but I had learned to tease the audience by strolling pass the microphone in the spot light perched on its glistening chrome plated stand in the otherwise pitch black theater and sang one note that got the audiences up and cheering anticipation of what was about to come. They were like children on Christmas Eve.

Enough about me for now let me tell you how my life changed. I saw this long legged sista hanging around by the stage door when I stepped out for some fresh air getting ready for my show. She saw me and I got aroused and decided on getting a quick blow job before the show like I had done many times. The way she was acting I should have suspected that she was already high on something but when I got her back to my limo I slipped an illegal sexual intensification drug in her drink that I kept in the limo for just such an occasions.

As she sucked her other hand slipped down to my ass and playfully pulled my cheeks apart freeing the pressure on my balls. She started stroking my cock and gently fucking my ass.

She asked "are you going to show me how much you love a good blow job, by giving me a pint of cum?" Her finger left my balls to press against the star of my anus, my eyes flare wide, and as I was about to push her away she moved back to my dick and I relaxed. I can't deny that it's a wicked pleasure, feeling her finger message the bud of my asshole like that and move away, but I'm still scared the first time that she did it.

As she sucked the pressure of her finger slowly increases until her fingertip poked through the ring of muscles of my ass and quickly past the second ring until she was embedded within my rectum. There I was with her mouth buried on my dick seconds away from cuming and her finger buried up my ass and my body shuddering like it has never done before building to an orgasm that I would remember for the rest of my life.

"Oh yes", I said, "I'm about to cum already, and you better hurry before it's too late." She started to stroke my dick faster. I started thrashing about as I came closer to cumming.

I threw my head back on the pillow and started to yell "I'm cumming. I'm cumming." She saw my balls tighten; she felt my ass clinch around her finger and my dick swell. She pulled her finger out of my ass and I shot rope after rope of thick juicy cum out of my dick.

Her hand played with my balls just rough enough as she buried her nose all the way into my pubic hair. Her talented throat was swallowing repeatedly, squeezing my shaft, as she buried it deep in her soft hot mouth. Her saliva dripped from the corners of her mouth, and ran running in little rivers around my swollen balls before running down into my ass crack. I felt my muscles clench and I knew I was going to cum. She started fucking my cock with her mouth letting her finger rubbed my asshole.

"Oh I'm cumming," in one deep swallow she took my whole dick in her throat again and suddenly she slipped two fingers up my ass." As she said that she rammed her finger in my ass and I let out a loud scream. "This caused me to shoot spurt after spurt and she swallowed every drop. Never pausing, she started sucking the head of my cock gently rubbing the spent shaft keeping it hard, still looking at me. She let the head of my dick pop out of her mouth leaving her lips glistening with my cum.

She gave me a fantastic blow job wrapping her ruby red cock sucker lips around my dick and sucking on it before I climax like a kid trying to get those last slurps of milkshake. As she tried to drain every drop of cum out of my dick I pulled my dick out of her mouth my orgasm now on auto pilot and sprayed loads of thick streams of semen all over her face ruining her makeup.

I shudder, my eyes having lost focus once more as I concentrated on the feelings. I didn't notice that my breathing was hard and labored the shudders of delight riding through my body, seeming to pinpoint at my dick. Her finger began to saw back and forth within me, eased by the copious amount of juices my ass had created. As my body relaxed to the ministrations of her fingers, she slipped them out of my ass.

She smiled at my embarrassment and told me. "I know your gonna tare my ass up with this big dick after your show I have a surprise for you."

"No Ahhhh ...Ahhhh baby doll, I can't see you tonight how about tomorrow."

"My name is Vickie."

"Yeah Vickie, is tomorrow okay?"

"That is okay" she said.

"Good give your address and number to my driver; I have to run it is almost show time."

I tapped on the divider window and the driver lowered the window. "Get Vickie's number and address for me then come on in and watch the show. There are a whole lot of fine honeys out there tonight wearing next to nothing"

I zipped my pants and rushed out of the limo it was time for me to go on stage. Apparently after she gave James her number and address she blacked out and fell on the floor in the back seat out of my driver's sight. When he put the pen in the glove compartment after first dropping it on the floor and looked back the back seat appeared empty so he thought she had got out to go in and see the show just as he was. But when my driver James escorted my girlfriend back to the car and opened the door for her, she was greeted by the sight of a sleeping woman on the floor of my limo with her mini skirt hiked up immodestly over her hips exposing her red flowered skimpy panties and to Tyra's surprise the head of the woman's dick sticking down between the elastic of his panties.

She gasped and thankfully in a low voice, "Who is this fucking half naked 'transvestite' in the back of your car?"

As I looked over her shoulder into the back seat I was at a lost for words, I had no idea how I was going to explain this but I knew I had to get out of here quickly. She had accused me of cheating many times but she never had any real evidence, worst yet it was a man who had given me a blow job I panicked and just pushed Tyra in the car got in and slammed the door shut before the crowd could build trying to get autographs photos and a look in the car.

"Get this fucking car out of here right now, drive you stupid faggot drive!" I yelled.

Tyra asked, "What the fuck is going on here? Have you been having sex with a man in a dress?"

"No baby it is not how it seems," I said.

"They why is he sleeping on the floor in the back of your car?" she asked.

"Uhhh," was all I could respond.

"Did you have sex with him?" she screamed.

"No I didn't have sex with him, driver you were here tell her, go on tell her that I didn't have sex with the transvestite, you were in the front of the car," I pleaded sure he would cover for me sure he wanted to keep his job.

James responded, "Miss he is telling the truth he just brought her to the car so she could give him a blow job. He was going to have sex with her later but you surprised him by flying in for his show and showing up at his concert. I got her number and address on this pad up here in the glove compartment so I could send her flowers and a cheap peace of jewelry when he dumped her. I didn't even realize that he had picked up a guy, these days you never really know who is on the downlow."

"You liar your trying to tell me that you didn't have sex with her? You mean that you just didn't have sex yet, who do you think you are Bill Clinton? We are over!" Tyra screamed.

"No baby I didn't realize it was a guy you can't leave me, I am your man."

"You my man I don't think so? Huh wait till I tell everybody that you cheated on me with a transvestite," she screamed.

"No, no you can't do that! You will ruin me, I am 100% man, your man and you know it when you are on the end of my dick moaning Oh baby yes!" I said.

"I don't know you anymore! How many dicks have you been on yelling Oh baby yes! Just don't talk to me," Tyra said.

"Okay just don't do anything foolish," I said.

"You're telling me not to do anything foolish; I wasn't the one getting a blow job from a man. I am going home! James, I am not going to Ricky's house take me directly home now!"

"Okay Hon" James replied.

"How dare you call Tyra Hon?

"I am sorry it just slipped out," said James.

Seizing on the opportunity to change the subject "How did it just slip out?"

"Easy she was my ex-fiancée," he responded leaving me momentarily speechless.

"Ex-fiancée... Ex-fiancée? Tyra and you were going to get married?" I repeated.

"Yes we were lovers in high school and college until I realized that I was more interested in men so we parted as friends.

Then I thought to myself, "They have a history I am screwed."

All I could do was sit back and try and plan what I was going to say to get out of this mess. If I said anything now I knew it would be a mistake. All I wanted to do was beat James's ass for telling Tyra about my blow job. I knew that when this was all over and things were calm I was going to pay someone to beat his ass. I knew I couldn't do it my self James was 6 foot three and 230 pounds and all muscle. I was going to have it done when I was out of town so I could deny it.

James, my driver and to my surprise Tyra's ex-fiancée pulled up and her house and she reached for the door to get out.

"Let me get the door for you please baby we need to talk," I asked.

I hurried out of the car hoping to open the door and allow me to watch her to swing her long shimmering stocking covered legs out of the car carefully placing her 4 inch heel pumps on the flagstone of the drive way. Her skirt rose up exposing her garters and stocking tops for a brief moment. Before I escorted Tyra to her door I ordered my disloyal driver to take the still sleeping transvestite in the back seat and drop her off at her place then come back and pick me up.

I reached out my hand trying to take Tyra's but she just looked and me with distain and spurned it as she searched through her purse for her key. She walked ahead and I admired the shape of her shapely round ass as she wiggle

walked on her 4 inch heels and short tight skirt.

We entered Tyra's house and after I closed the door I turned around to see that she was headed to the living room.

"Baby we need to talk," I said.

"I really don't think we have anything to talk about, why don't we just go our separate ways because you are not the man I thought you were."

"What do you mean go our separate ways?" I asked.

"Exactly what I said we don't need to make an issue out of this, it was bad enough you cheated on me before with all those bitches and now I find out now fucking with transvestites, another Teddy Pendergrass."

Then she strode over to the bar and took a glass and with some tongs she filled it with ice from the mini bar fridge, added a wedge of lemon, Pepsi and Bacardi Select. She reached over for a stirrer and mixed her drink before taking a healthy unladylike gulp.

"No baby it is not that way," I said.

"I was there it is that way so why don't you just get out of my house and leave me the fuck alone."

Come on Tyra, let's get over this, and just imagine that one day our wedding will be certainly in one of the most romantic settings for any weddings.

How do you envision our wedding? I imagine a beach wedding with old stone cut walls that will witness us "whispering the words "I Do" in this beautiful setting. It was perfect peaceful and romantic atmosphere for our day with you in your beautiful white gown looking ravishing and me in my tuxedo looking fabulous. We can recite our own wedding vows on the beach while the sun melts into the blue waters behind us? And a gentle sea breezes drift through the air blowing your veil.

We are going to do it right none of the hassle well will get there several days early and get settled so we can enjoy ourselves to the fullest. A place of plain serenity, beauty and impeccable surrounding nature, it is already a divine stage of its own. Because of the natural beauty, there will minimal work that needs to be done in decorating. We can have our assistants arrange for a day of pampering at European-style spa for the bridal party.

Astounding views of the ocean greeting us from every angle along the coastline, making romantic walks along the beach hand in hand. Imagine the sun beating down through cloudless blue skies, warm crystal clear waters gently lapping a fine sandy beach for as far as the eye can see long stretches of white sandy beaches, crystal clear turquoise waters protected by the coral reef.

I think a beach wedding would be a wonderful and because it will be intimate and private moment of a wedding with our trusted and closest friends and relatives. A sunrise or sunset atmosphere will definitely provide a picture perfect and spectacular background for our wedding rituals. The beautiful setting would certainly produce snapshots that are worth more than a thousand words.

"I see you have this all planned out," she said.

"Yes I have been thinking about it all my life."

"Interesting I must admit that sounds beautiful you could be a wedding coordinator," she said.

"No never only women and fags are wedding coordinators," I scoffed.

"Interesting," was all she said.

"I don't know I don't know why you don't just go home I want to be alone and digest what I just learned.

"Come on baby don't be this way, you know I can make you feel better lets go to bed, my dick is hard and all for you."

"Why would I waste my time going to bed with you? Maybe we can find you another guy or better yet a transvestite to rock your world. After all we both know that Mr. macho Ricky Cox is secretly a sissy."

"Stop saying that shit," I yelled.

"What's wrong Mr. Macho is your slip showing?" she snickered.

Something snapped and I lost my temper and rushed over to her and slapped her on the hand knocking her drink all over her and on to the hard wood floor.

Enraged I grabbed her slender shoulders and shook pulling her up and pushing her forward followed immediately by pulling her tarring her blouse. I grabbed frantically at her dainty flowered front closing bra but I only managed to break the strap over her left shoulder which infuriated me and I flung it to the floor.

123456...14
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • It's Either Break Up Or Make Up

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 50 milliseconds