• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel

Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel

123

Authors Note:

There have been both positive and negative reader's comments regarding the subject of my cuckolding story. There are those out there who consider it unworthy subject to write about, I simply found it challenging, especially the emotional side to it. Statistics tell us that around one in three married men will cheat on their spouses sometime in their married life time, and about one in six women will do the same. So here's the question. Are those who live the swinging and cuckold life style not more honest and open than most us? After being happily married for nearly thirty years, I suspect that the suggestion of a swinging or cuckold lifestyle would swiftly result in my manhood hanging from the highest tree in the street. It's not a theory I intend to put to the test. But do we have the right to condemn those who might enjoy those life styles? There have been a few derogatory comments regarding the stupidity of my story. To them I say; our world is full of people doing stupid things, just look at our hospitals, jails and cemeteries. For a reality check, just switch on the news channel or pick up a news paper. Finally, please don't think I discard criticism of my stories, constructive criticism is to learn from; destructive criticism isn't. And at the end of the day, it's just fiction and a bit of fun anyway.

This is a sequel to my recently submitted Cuckolding Katie story. I would suggest that readers read that story before this sequel. For those who are not inclined to do so, the story revolves around Katie and Matt, a couple who are not married, but live together in a fragile relationship. While on vacation in the Caribbean, Katie has a romp with an impressive black man. When they return home, the story ends with the couple breaking up. This is the sequel.

_________________________________

Life without Katie was not easy for me. As the months after our parting accumulated, my pain didn't diminish. I missed her companionship, her fine intellect and acute sense of humour. While Katie was fiercely independent, we had developed a togetherness that I had taken for granted. Like how we liked to do things together, shopping, the evening walks and the gym work outs together. Even when we were chilling out at home taking in a movie or reading a book, it was nice to have her close by. Those enjoyable days of good times and laughter now seemed to filter into my thoughts on a regular basis. I admit that Katie had a hard exterior which could be sometimes fearsome, but a disastrous marriage before we met had left her sceptical about future relationships. But once that veneer was pulled back lay a wonderful adventurous woman with warm and generous heart.

I confess that I also missed the great sex, her long body that would warp eagerly around me and hold me tight as we eagerly made love. I missed watching the look of ecstasy on her pretty face when she reached orgasm. No one else had ever manipulated my own orgasms as Katie could, how she could tease me to the brink of orgasm and let me slide away, then bring me back to a more intense and exquisite ending. When in the mood, Katie oozed sexuality, but sadly now it had all gone.

I was exactly not celibate in those months after we split, and had enjoyed the excitement of two new lovers. But the aftermath was emotionless for I felt little for the lady in my bed once the post orgasmic bliss had ebbed. I was looking for something else, someone interesting and vibrant to share those nonsexual times with; someone just like Katie.

As Katie and I met through mutual friends, it was inevitable that our paths would eventually cross. Most of our friends were surprised at our sudden break up but would have had no idea why it happened. I didn't tell anyone about Katie and Leo, and I know Katie would have also kept it a secret. But it was nearly six months before we met up again at a New Years Eve party. We were both a little shocked to see each other and we played the nervous ignore and avoidance game for a short time. It was Katie's bravery that broke the ice; she simply approached me and gave me a peck on the cheek, and told me how good it was to see me again.

She looked good dressed in a yellow top and tight jeans and my heart rate increased with excitement at her nearness. A beaming smile fell across her pretty face when I told her how good she looked, our eyes firmly engaged as our emotions remembered how it had once been. We chatted politely until we were interrupted by other party goers and then separated. But the interest was still there, our eyes often meeting as we cruised the party. As the night wore on, we reunited and retreated to the rear deck where there was more privacy. The nervousness of our meeting melted as we laughed the remains of the evening away enjoying each others company. It was obvious our good times together had not been forgotten, and our feelings for each other lay just below the surface. As midnight arrived, the mandatory celebrations of kissing and hugging both friends and strangers took place. But none was better than when Katie took me in her arms and gave me a peck on the cheek, her mouth then sliding seductively towards my lips and a gentle warm tongue reaching for mine. Our kiss was excitingly electric and lasted longer than it should between old friends, but there were no regrets. When the excitement of the New Year eventually began to dwindle, I felt a hand slip into my trouser pocket and remove my car keys.

A familiar voice purred in my ear, "Please take me home, I need some loving."

All of us will have a special night that will remain with us for ever, a night of absolute seduction and passion. I will never forget that night with Katie, the anticipation during the fast drive to her place. The first long kiss before the front door was closed. The slow removing of clothing between kisses as we stood beside her bed. How Katie eased herself from my clutches and slid backwards onto the bed, her lovely legs spread invitingly for me. How she guided me into her special place and then held me tightly with her long legs and strong arms. I kissed the tears from her eyes as we made passionate love, not a word was said, or needed to be said. Her first orgasm seemed almost brutal as it wracked her body; I could again taste her tears as the smaller orgasms arrived, her little tremors also exciting me to the point of no return. She moaned loudly as my cum flooded her warm pussy, her legs rising up my torso to capture it all. And then as I lay spent and content on top of her, she whispered that she was pleased I was back in her bed. Conscious of my weight upon her, I rolled away and lay facing her, she responded by turning into me and holding me tight. While the sex was over, the kissing and caressing certainly wasn't. We soon drifted off to an exhausted sleep, but not before Katie asked if we could change sides because she was lying in the wet patch, which had always been a sore point in our past relationship.

I awoke the next morning to the sounds of crying. There was Katie on the end of the bed, a duvet draped over her shoulders as she sobbed. I crawled up to her and took her in my arms, but she pushed me away.

"How can you not hate me." she sobbed.

"I don't hate you." I replied while overpowering her in my arms and pulling her tight in to me.

"Well, you should." she sobbed as her struggling eased. "I wish we'd never gone on that stupid vacation, I wish I'd never set eyes on Leo. How the fuck could I have been so stupid."

"We both thought it was a good idea at the time." I replied.

"But a woman should know better, fantasies are fantasies and should stay just that. Now I've lost the man I loved."

My heart fluttered at the word love.

"Did we love each other?" I asked.

Katie pulled back a little so that she could look at me, "I don't know about you, but this is about me. I think I took you for granted, it wasn't until you left that I realised how much I felt for you. I felt empty and lost, and lonely. I've never been so unhappy. Every day I hoped you would call, that you might forgive me."

I smiled, "I wanted to, but I didn't think you want me to call you."

She leaned forward and kissed me, "Well, I did want you to."

We sat in a huddle facing each other enjoying the touching of bodies while considering the complexity of our relationship.

"I missed you too." I offered. "Life wasn't good without you either."

Katie nuzzled into me and kissed me on the cheek. Many minutes we stayed just like that until I pulled away wanting a better look at her body, a body I'd missed so much. She read my mind, and with a smile slipped the duvet from her shoulders and lay back on the bed. Her once glorious tan had now faded, and she appeared leaner than I remembered her to be. Her breasts lay almost flat on her chest, her waist narrow and navel toned. The dark triangle of curls between her thighs were now thick and untrimmed, and her thighs sleek but shapely. She grinned knowingly as I gazed and spread her thighs a little wider.

"Missed my pussy have you?" she asked cheekily.

"A bit." I replied burying my face in her curls and allowing my tongue to tease the V of her slit.

She took me by the hair and pulled my face away, "I wouldn't if I were you; it needs a good wash, no thanks to you."

I smiled up at her; she returned my smile but then turned serious.

"I want you to know that there has been no one else down there since you." she said.

She reached down placed her finger on my lips when I was about to confess my sins, "Hush, I don't want to know. What ever you did, I deserved."

Later that morning, we had breakfast out and enjoyed each others company immensely. A walk in our favourite park holding hands was nice, and then we decided to head back to her place for another bout of love making, her idea not mine.

We spent the next few days together, our relationship getting stronger as we became more comfortable. One night as we lay in bed, Katie brought up the Leo thing. She wanted to know what it was like to watch her make love to someone else. What did I feel inside me, when did it turn from excitement to jealousy. We went though her romp bit by bit, not in a sexual way, but in an almost mechanical way, all the time Katie asking me to tell of my thoughts and emotions which I did my best to remember. Then she cried in my arms and asked for forgiveness. What I didn't know was that Katie had a plan in the back her mind, and one that I wouldn't have approved of.

While we spent weekends and some week nights together, we had not discussed me moving back in with her, but it was certainly on the cards. It was a Wednesday that Katie rang me at work and asked me to come over that night. While I had no idea of what was about to transpire, Katie was about to hatch her little plan.

I arrived at Katie's just after seven with her favourite bottle of red wine. She greeted me lovingly at the door and invited me inside where I found an attractive young girl sitting in the lounge.

"Matt, this is Dominique, Dominique, this is Matt." Katie said while relieving me of my wine bottle.

Dominique smiled politely, "Call me Dom, everyone else does."

I took a seat on the leather couch opposite Dominique as Katie poured me a glass from an already opened bottle, and handed it to me. She then sat beside me and pulled legs up under her. I looked over at Dom with a little resentment at her presence. I'd been looking forward to a night in bed between Katie's lovely thighs, but that was going to be out of the question.

"So, how do you know Katie?" I asked politely.

"Through work." Katie answered quickly. "Dom's just started with us."

For the next hour or so, we chatted aimlessly as the wine flowed. Luckily, Katie had plates of nibbles to chew on otherwise I might have starved to death. I soon forgot my resentment of Dom being there, for she was good company, bright and funny mixed with a little sassiness. She was a good looking girl, probably in her early twenties. She wore her dark hair long to her shoulders; I liked her big eyes which seemed to plead innocence. I casually stole glances of her substantial breasts which nicely stretched her cream top, beneath tight black jeans hugged her thighs.

I had just refilled our glasses when Katie looked over at Dom, "Well?"

Dom looked across at me and then back at Katie, "Yeah, its okay, I can do it."

Katie turned to me and took my glass and placed it on the coffee table next to her. She took my hands in hers and then gave me a little kiss.

"I want you to do something for me."

"What?" I asked.

"I want to watch you make love to Dom."

"WHAT?" I asked.

She smiled nervously as she held my hand, "I want to watch you make love, well not make love, but fuck Dom. I want to go through what you went through."

"Katie, you don't have to. I don't need to fuck someone else." I replied as her proposition sunk in.

She shook her head, "No, it's not about you getting even, it's about me understanding the pain that you went through; I need to experience that for myself. Dom knows happened with me and Leo, and she's okay with it."

I looked over at Dom who was smiling and clearly amused at what was taking place.

"You don't actually work with Katie do you?"

Dom shook her head.

"How I know Dom is irrelevant, she's just here to fuck you." Katie interjected.

"Why would you want to do it with an old guy like me? I asked Dom. "I'm a good twenty years older than you."

"Because I going to pay her five hundred bucks to do it, that's why." Katie said.

"I've a little debt to pay off." Dom said. "I've got to pay off my student fees, and I'm flat broke. So you're doing me a favour too, plus Katie said you're good in the sack, so it won't be too much of a chore. My only concern is that you guys will be discreet. I'm kinda in a relationship with a guy, and he wouldn't like it too much if he found out."

"This is lunacy." I suggested to Katie.

"No, its not." Katie replied. "I've thought long and hard about it. I want you to do this for me; I want to experience the same emotions you felt when I was with Leo. Please do this, help me understand."

"Please." pleaded Dom good humouredly. "I really need the money."

I sat back in astonishment.

"You might need to seduce him." Katie laughed.

"I think so too." Dom replied getting to her feet.

She kicked her shoes off while lifting her top over her head, my eyes feasted on her pink bra that struggled to contain her breasts. Dom smiled down at me as she straightened her hair and flicked it behind her ears. Her fingers reached for the top button of her jeans and released it, then pushed the zip downwards. Dom's jeans were skin tight over her substantial thighs, and she had to wriggle them downwards until they were loose enough to kick free.

Before me stood a voluptuous curvaceous figure; broad hips over wide round thighs sliding down to toned calves. Her waist above was narrow, and tapered upwards to wide shoulders. Her breasts were heavy and strained against her bra almost begging to escape. Dom's pale skin seemed flawless, smooth and unblemished in its beauty. The toning of her arms and legs, and the flatness of her navel suggested that she was a gym junky, or did something extreme in the way of fitness. My eyes dropped to the triangle of her pink panties where I glimpsed a thatch of dark curls beneath a small transparent patch at the front.

"First time I've ever seen him speechless." remarked Katie with more than a little sarcasm.

Dom chuckled, "He'll be more than speechless when I've finished with him."

Any thought of me walking away from this by now had disappeared; my cock was already straining in my jeans. I looked up at Dom's smiling face; she winked playfully and licked her lips suggestively. Sliding to her knees, she parted my legs and made herself comfortable. Taking my head in her hands to ensure I couldn't escape, she teased my lips with her warm tongue.

"Relax." she whispered between little pecks. "We're gonna have some fun."

Her tongue got bolder and penetrated my mouth, her hand sliding downwards to the bulge in my jeans.

"Mmmmmmmmm." she muttered knowing she had won me over.

Dom broke her kiss only long enough to lift my shirt over my head, her lips sliding slowly down my neck seductively until she found my nipples. She chuckled as I sighed with arousal and then gave each of my nipples a good suckle, it felt real good. I felt her hands undoing my belt and my zip being released, my cock appreciated the freedom as her fingers slid under my briefs and gently caressed the head. Dom leaned back and took hold of each side of my jeans; I lifted my buttocks from the couch as they were pulled down to my knees. She flicked my shoes off and disposed of them before completely removing my jeans.

"These can go too." she muttered gripping my briefs and pinging the elastic on my cock before ripping them down over my thighs.

Dom sat back on her haunches and viewed my cock which was now standing nicely to attention. After a few seconds she leaned forward and began teasing the eye with her tongue. Using my muscles, I made it dance in front of her face, she grinned as she tried to catch it with her mouth.

"Come here you." she said sternly taking it hand.

What followed was both exquisite and different. Dom proceeded to treat my cock like an ice-cream, lots of little licks and every now then would place her mouth over the head and suck hard as if to try and capture any dribbles. Reaching behind her back, Dom undid her bra and let it drop to the carpet. Placing my cock between her substantial mounds, she eased then up and down my shaft kissing and licking the head each time it appeared. It felt fantastic. My fingers reached for her large erect nipples and gently played with the tips as she continued to tease me. I looked over at Katie who was perched with her feet up on the chair to the side of us. She gave me a little smile and a nod as if to say it was okay, and the truth was I didn't want to stop. Dom caught me looking over at Katie. She turned her head towards Katie and grinned mischievously.

"He's got a nice cock." Dom chuckled while getting to her feet.

"I know." Katie replied.

Dom stood before me and grinned, she ran a finger suggestively between her thighs a few times.

"Wanna take my panties off." she asked with a playful innocent voice.

I leaned forwards and took hold of her panties, the fullness of her thighs turning her panties inside out before they began their decent. The scent of her arousal hit me as she stepped out of them. A thick mass of dark curls shaved into a perfect parallel strip sat above her slit. Even with her legs slightly parted, the roundness of her thighs hid the lips which I eagerly longed to explore.

"Don't be shy." Dom chuckled pulling my face firmly into her pussy.

The warmth of her pussy hit me straight away as my tongue explored the front of Dom's slit; she lifted one foot onto the couch exposing a fine pair of shaven lips. I steadied Dom's balance by placing my hands around her buttocks and began a slow lapping of her pussy. The tip of my tongue could just reach Dom's clitoris and she trembled each time I flicked across it. I liked the smooth feel of her shaven lips, her wetness helping my inquisitive tongue explore her deep canyon. It was but a short time before Dom's knees lost the ability to support her and she pulled away dropping to the couch beside me.

I slipped from the couch and knelt between her already wide spread thighs, my excited eyes taking in the splendid sight before me. Her pussy was a fine piece of art, the line of curls above her perfectly slit shaven tapering downwards to a point. Below her bald lips were gapping wide showing off the pinkness of her engorged clitoris and elongated slit. Dom's lips were already shiny with arousal, and she sighed as I dropped my lips to her thighs and began kissing and licking my upwards. My tongue enjoyed the smoothness of her almost silk like skin as I got closer to my quest. She took a deep breath and held it and her body trembled the first time my tongue entered her waiting lips and began its exploration. Her lips were thick and substantial almost holding my cheeks in place. She cried out as I suckled her clitoris and could feel it expand under my expert touch.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Cuckolding Katie: The Sequel

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds